Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tennis Lesson

"Fucked on a tennis court"

6
4 Comments 4
22.8k Views 22.8k
926 words 926 words
“Come and play?”

Her gentle voice carried easily in the still June air, but I only opened my eyes for a moment. 

“Come and play with me?” This time I turned on to my side and looked at her.

“Come and play with me – I’ve just had a message saying that XX can’t come and I need to have a game.”

I looked at her, her short white skirt, her white top and trainers with just a hint of sock under her ankle; holding her racket eagerly, expectantly.

I laughed. “Won’t be much of a game for you!”

“That’s OK, I just need to play someone and there’s no one else around.”

“OK. I’ll come down,” I said, as I got up from the lounger I’d been lying on. My flowery shirt and khaki shorts not really making me look the part for a strenuous game of tennis.

“I’ve got a spare racket and I won’t play too hard.”

For 10 minutes we rallied with her getting increasingly frustrated with my poor shots. I knew how much she wanted to play and the winning was a big part of why she was here at the club. 

“Shall we play a few games – see who wins?” I said.

I could see she was pleased. “You serve,” she said. As usual, I got few first serves in and in no time I was three games down. I could see she was happy, knowing that she was beating me.

Game four and she served an almost perfect first serve but in a rare moment of skill, I played a better side line return and she leaped across to play it back but slipped and tumbled to the ground. I laughed and said, “Get up, that shot was too good even for you!”

But she didn’t move. I ran to her. “Are you OK?” But I could see she wasn’t.

“I think I’ve sprained my ankle.”

“Let me see,” I lifted her up and carried her to the old wooden bench that sits at the side of the court.

“I’ll need to take your shoe off,” I said, and I slowly undo the lace and slipped it from her foot. I then gently pulled down the sock. Her foot looked OK but she was clearly in pain. I took her foot and lifted it to my mouth. “Maybe this will help,” I said and stared gently sucking her toes and licking between them.

After a couple of minutes she said, “I think my knee hurts as well.” My hand stroked it and again I start licking it. My hands were going all along her leg, massaging and caressing, hoping to ease the pain.

“Please check here,” she murmured, and lifting her bottom forward on the seat with one finger, she pulled aside her white panties.

SofaNeumann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaNeumann

Her dark hair lay across her lips and I could see that was she was still wet with little drops of sweat.

“I had better check carefully,” I said, and put two fingers of both hands into her and gently pull her lips slightly apart. Her musky, sweet smell came out as I put my tongue between her lips and started licking. In and out went my tongue, trying to get higher and higher inside her.

She thrust her bottom even further forward and I heard her mutter. “Lick me lower,” and I pushed her legs upwards as one of her hands went to her bottom to open herself for me. My tongue probed her, my mind heady with the delicious taste.

I stood up, and dropping my shorts and pants, I put one foot on the bench next to her and I moved myself right in front of her face. She grasped at me and put her mouth over my cock. I wanted to cum straight away, to feel my juices squirting into her mouth and over her lips, but not just yet.

As she sucked and licked on me I saw her racket on the bench next to her. I lifted it up and held it to her mouth. “Lick it,” I said. Momentarily, she looked confused but then she understood and she spat on the handle and I did the same. I then lowered it to her pussy and gently pushed it deep inside her. Holding the rim, I pushed it in and out, time after time. Every few minutes I took it out and sucked all of her taste from it. 

Her moaning had become louder and louder and her tongue was faster and faster on my cock. Then her cunt almost griped the racket so hard that I couldn’t move. She screamed loudly before her body went soft. But my cock still needs to reach its climax. With one final push, I felt the cum start to flow down my shaft and I pulled myself out of her mouth and the cum shot across her lips and down her chin. Her tongue was all over me, searching for more and I pushed myself back into her mouth so she got the final drops of what she had done. My finger wiped across her lips and face and I held them in front of her and she eagerly took them in her mouth.

Finally I took the racket from inside her and I sucked the handle, taking in all her flavour and smell. 

“Shall we call it a draw?” I said.

She laughed. “You will never beat me.”
Published 
Written by londonboy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments