Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Agrees To A Threesome

"Wife’s First Big Cock experience"

28
4 Comments 4
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"True story of my wife to be first experience of going with a guy who has big cock many years ago. It is based on a true experience."

I have often read about wives having a big cock experience while their husbands either participated or just simply watched. The thought of watching my partner/wife experience a big cock turned me on big time. The years passed by, and whenever I tried to talk to my first wife, then subsequent partners, about my fantasy of watching them with a guy who was very well endowed, I got short shrift and sometimes an argument over it.

I eventually met my future wife, Jane. We soon settled down and had our first daughter within the year. All seemed okay until I was made redundant. I was eventually offered a job with an agency, working away from home Monday through Friday for decent money with all expenses paid. Jane wasn’t too keen, but I needed a job and it was the best I could get, so she reluctantly agreed I could take it.

The strain of working away and the fact Jane found out I’d had a fling meant we broke up for a few months. We eventually met up and had a heart-to-heart, and Jane agreed to give me a second chance. She asked me why I had a fling, and I finally told her I was looking for more excitement and my desire to see my partner with a very well-endowed guy.

Jane agreed to give it a try with the right guy on the condition we got married. I eagerly accepted and quickly started planning for our wedding, and then we joined an online swingers website. I took some sexy photos of her in a red basque outfit, complete with stockings and suspenders, and a few tasteful revealing photos as well, and added those to our couple's profile.

Sure enough, there was soon plenty of interest. There were a few that seemed genuinely very well endowed, so, together, we looked through the messages and eventually settled on Sean, as his profile stated his cock was ten inches in length and had a good girth. We messaged for a week and exchanged phone numbers. Eventually, I received a phone call from him, and he was very persuasive and seemed OK. He was experienced with couples and sent photos so we could see him with other guys’ wives.

I spoke more to Sean and let him know our preferences in the bedroom, especially my partner’s limits, but I was a bit naughty and said I’d like him to see him cum in Jane's mouth as she didn’t want him coming inside her, and she'd be fine with it, but the truth was, she hadn’t tasted cum before, as she always stopped before I got too excited. Yes, it was a big gamble on my part, but I figured she might be compliant and go with the flow with another guy. Jane said he looked fine, and yes, he was big compared to mine.

Some background on my future wife Jane was a widow when I met her; she had married her childhood sweetheart Chris after years of courting, and after Chris passed, she met a couple of guys but nothing came of it, so her experience with men was limited. it soon became evident that she wasn’t one for being adventurous in the bedroom, just your normal loving partner who believes in a one-on-one relationship.

Jane'S height is 5'4", dress size sixteen to eighteen, with a forty-four-inch chest and average-looking, dark, shoulder-length hair. I’d say she tends to dress modestly, but occasionally a bit riskier if we go away and I persuade her to.
I talked to Sean, and he asked for Jane's mobile number so he could have a chat to make sure she was real, and I guess a bit of flirty, naughty chat.

Jane agreed to chat with and text Sean, so I sent him her number.

The night was arranged, the hotel was booked, and, as the weeks went by, my excitement built up, and I couldn’t get enough of bonking Jane and telling her how I couldn’t wait to see her sucking and watching her attempt to take his big cock. Jane was very cool about it and wouldn’t reveal what was being said between them, though it didn’t bother me much as it did excite me to wonder what was being said between them and I presumed it was mainly of a sexual nature.

The day finally arrived when we were to meet Sean at the hotel. We agreed to meet in the hotel parking lot and exchange greetings. Sean stayed in his car while we booked into the hotel and went to the booked bedroom. I left Jane to get ready, have a few glasses of wine to calm any nerves, and slip into something sexy while I and Sean went to a nearby pub.

We went there and ordered drinks, and I asked Sean if he was used to meeting couples and having his way with the wife/partner while her other half watched, and lots more questions on the subject. He asked again if Sharon had anything she didn’t like doing, and I told him, truth be known, she hadn’t ever taken cum in her mouth, as she said it just didn’t appeal to her with me or previous partners, and no amount of pleading on my part to do it with me had changed her mind.

After our drink, we went back to the hotel and to our room, and Jane was in her short black skirt and white blouse showing plenty of cleavage, lying on the bed with a glass of wine, watching TV.

I set the camcorder up and pressed record as he lay on the bed next to her and they began to kiss gently and touch each other. He was soon rubbing her pussy through her knickers while she was feeling him through his trousers while passionately kissing, and this went on for a good ten minutes. Eventually, Sean stood up, undid his trousers, took them off and the rest of his clothes, and laid back down on the bed next to Jane again. She quickly felt for his cock again and gently ran her hand up and down his full length as she realised just how big he was, then wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, and I could see that her fingers didn’t even meet up around his thick shaft.

After a few more minutes, I encouraged her to finally give it a suck, and I was spellbound as her small mouth took the head in and worked it with her tongue and lips. Jane struggled to get more than a few inches into her small mouth but set to work on it the best she could while I filmed away.

Doll_fer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Doll_fer

Sean started to get excited and was gently trying to thrust further into her mouth, and at this point, I joined in to start licking her wet, excited pussy so it was ready for his thick cock. After a few minutes, I decided to fuck her myself as it made sense to go first before Sean stretched her pussy and got the bonus of getting a closeup view of her sucking his big, fat cock.

After a few minutes, I had to stop, as I didn’t want to cum yet as the whole thing was so exciting. Once I pulled out and moved away, she stopped sucking his big cock, and he took the hint. Sean asked, "Do you want me to wear a condom, or do you prefer without?"

To my utter surprise, my wife said no, as she wanted to feel him naked inside her.

Sean then asked, "Do you want me to work it in slowly?"

Jane said, “no, just put it in.”

I know from experience that once she is excited, she just wants to feel it inside her as deeply as possible. Sean got on top, and she took it in her hand and guided it toward her wet, excited pussy. I just stood there watching and picked up the camcorder filming away as he stretched her pussy open and got at least eight inches in as she gasped and moaned like never before. He started to work it in and out slowly, and Jane put her hands on his hips. As he attempted to go deeper, she let out a gentle moan, "ouch." Sensing she wasn’t ready for the full ten inches, yet, Sean didn’t go any deeper and carried on working it gently in and out.

I then suggested she get on top so she could control how much she took. I zoomed the camera in as she guided it in and slowly lowered herself down onto his cock, pausing before working the last couple of inches in and letting out a loud moan. Then, she slowly rode him, and her pussy made squelching noises as if it must have been a tight fit around his thick cock. Gradually, she picked up speed and suddenly moaned out loud as she clearly came all over his cock.

I have to say it was the first time I think she had ever cum being fucked, as I’d only ever made her orgasm using my tongue. Jane had remarked it was the only way she could orgasm when we finally made love.

Once again, we swapped positions, and she laid on her back. I eagerly pushed my throbbing cock into her pussy and slowly fucked her, and boy, she felt stretched. Sean was getting excited as he tried to work his cock in and out of her small mouth, and, after a few minutes, she suddenly pulled her mouth off as she seemed to have gotten a taste of his leaking cum.

Jane confirmed she had indeed tasted I presume his pre-cum as she seemed to be analysing the taste in her mouth for about twenty seconds. Jane then asked him to put it back inside her, as I guess mine wasn’t hitting the spot.
Sean was only too happy to oblige as I moved out of the way and got on top of her again, so I moved around and presented my throbbing cock towards her mouth, and she said, "How can I go from Sean to yours to suck on?"

That comment excited me, as she must have been enjoying his size. She tried, half-heartedly, to suck me, but she was more interested in being fucked again by Sean.

He took his time to start with but gradually picked up the pace until he was fucking her hard and fast, so I decided to go grab the camera and zoom in, as she had gotten used to his size; he was still slamming away in her faster and faster, and once again she came big time, and she was saying, "Yes, my god, that is awesome," or words to that effect.
I could sense Sean was getting close to shooting his load, and suddenly he pulled out. He was gripping the base of his shaft tightly and quickly aiming it towards her boob-face area.

I expected Jane to wank him off towards those big boobs of hers, but to my astonishment, she wrapped her hand around it opened her mouth put his cock into her mouth, clamped her lips tightly around the whole head, and sucked for all she was worth until he groaned and erupted into her mouth.

I was shocked as she swallowed every drop until he couldn’t take any more sucking and had to pull it out of Jane's mouth as she had clearly drained him dry, as not one drop came out of his deflating cock afterward.

As Sean slumped back beside her, she said to me, "I need some water to wash it down with." She admitted it had a strong taste and confessed to Sean that she had never swallowed or even tasted cum before.

Sean just said, “wow, really?”

As for me, I had mixed emotions. On the one hand, I had gotten my wish to see her with a very well-hung guy, but I wasn’t the first guy to cum in her mouth.

I badly needed to cum, so I got on top of her and started to fuck her, but, within seconds, I felt my cum rushing up my shaft and pulled out and took the chance to offer it to Jane's mouth, and, to my joy, she took me in, swirling her tongue around the glans, and within seconds I erupted into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

I guess his big, thick cock must have touched every nerve in her pussy, and the pleasure and orgasms from his big cock made her cum like never before, and I reasoned it must be the main reason Jane made him cum in her mouth?
He dressed and went, and we cuddled. She said it was an enjoyable experience, and yes, he was big, and she felt a bit sore, and her pussy was certainly swollen and gaping open still from being filled and stretched, and she again looked at my cock and said, "How can I go back to that?" with a grin on her face.

We got dressed, went out, and enjoyed the rest of the night down at the local bars, and she agreed to another meeting with him soon.

Published 
Written by Markdiamonds60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments