Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Train

"In their train compartment on their way from Lisbon to Madrid, Mara delivers a sizzling show for her boyfriend and a stranger in the other bunk bed."

14
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy my very first fictional story."

1. Mara and Dave

"We have to hurry up!" Mara exclaims as she starts to run down the platform under the web of steel and glass of the Santa Apolónia railway station.

"We're going to make it, there is our wagon," gasps David, keeping up behind Mara with a large trekking backpack that is shaking with every step.

Mara and David were already traveling for one month, enjoying their semester break by exploring Europe by train. This evening, they arrived just in time for their night train from Lisbon, the beautiful capital city of Portugal, at the mouth of the river Tejo, into Spain, terminating at Madrid.

"You owe me for making me run for a train again, slowpoke," Mara, half in earnest, half in jest, taunts David while pulling him up the stairs into the wagon.

"Oh jeez, I need a break. You know punctuality was never my strong point. But yeah, for the next train, I try my best."

"Try your best? Well, then I better start working on my sprinting skills."

"Yes, you better be in Usain Bolt-Mode next time." They laugh and head further into the coach.

Mara is a twenty-four-year-old student with long, dark hair that she ties into a ponytail to cope with the scorching summer heat. Although she feels exhausted and out of breath after this unexpected exercise, she smiles. She always smiles, or rather, smirks. People describe her as a beautiful young woman. Her oval face with freckles on her cheeks perfectly frames her snub nose and almond eyes, accentuating her Southeast Asian side. And then that intriguing smirk on her lips, radiating sympathy but also a hint of naughtiness, which made so many craze for her. She grew up in a small town in Switzerland, right next to a beautiful lake, with her mother, who was born in Thailand, and her father, who is from Switzerland. But as she got older, she knew the small town was not enough for her. For college, she moved to the next university city, Bern.

At a house party in Bern, she met David. David is two years older than Mara. With a heart-shaped face, short frizzy brown hair, a straight nose, and round brown eyes, he is a handsome young man. And while there were a lot of other boys panting for Mara, she immediately noticed David's unagitated and chilled way.

He didn't take himself or the world too seriously while being empathetic, funny, and smart. They immediately clicked and hooked up, starting their relationship with a rather unusual experience.

After making out passionately on the dancefloor, Mara could not hold back her excitement, so she took David's hand and led him to a sideroom. They couldn't get rid of their clothes fast enough, and David lifted Mara onto an office desk, kissing her down from her neck, over her slender breasts and brown nipples, traveling with his lips over her soft belly, and guiding his tongue between her legs. Mara felt his tongue playing with her clit and started to moan loudly. The loud noise got the attention of some other party guests who entered the room to see who was getting lucky. They found Mara on her knees, sucking David, sitting in an office chair.

Loud cheering came from the drunk crowd, but Mara and David were unfazed.

"If they watch, let's give them a show," said Mara.

At this moment, David knew she was special. And they gave them a show. This night was the beginning of their adventurous relationship.

2. Departure

"This is our compartment," says David, as he steps through the narrow door into a tiny room.

Each side of the room has a bunk bed with a small aisle in between, leading to a window with a view of the passing Portuguese summer landscape. They booked the low-priced compartments to be shared with other travelers, as single compartments were out of budget for the two young students.

"Well, it's cozy...and we have a nice view," Mara says.

"Yeah, and it will get even cozier if the other bunk is also booked. Can you imagine how four people should fit into this? We get packed like sardines. Although that would be quite Portuguese."

"Gosh, imagine the heat, I'm already sweltering. But we are late and nobody is here; maybe we are lucky and have this little cave for ourselves," Mara says as they put their luggage away.

"Finally, some chance to cool down." Mara opens up the slide window, and a warm but refreshing stream of summer air dances around her sweaty body.

While facing the window, she takes off her red halter top, continues with her black lace bra, and finally undresses her light green short-shorts. David traces the contours of her slender body, from her neck down her back, and her perfect round ass in a black thong. As she stands there, perfect as she is, with the summer wind blowing in and the landscape immersed in a pastel-colored landscape going by, David feels deeply blessed in this moment. He steps to her, gently lays her hands on her hips, and whispers in her ear, "You're so fucking perfect."

Mara closes her eyes, leans against her boyfriend, and puts her hand around his head as he kisses her neck. As he pulls her closer to his body, she feels his arousal and moves her hips in rhythm with the shaking of the old train wagon. His fingers glide over her soft skin and up her belly to explore her boobs, as delicate as the smooth hills passing by. A firm squeeze of his strong hands with her nipples pinched between his fingers lets her lean her head back with a moan. The sheer magnitude of David's desire overcomes him, and he pushes one hand between her warm thighs, feeling her damp thong.

"You are getting wet," David breathes into her ear.

Mara turns around and pushes David onto the bottom bunk bed. "Get those pants off already!"

She hastily pulls off his shorts, uncovering the bulge in his trunks, and takes out his rock-hard cock while getting on her knees on the compartment floor. Mara looks David deep into the eyes as she licks his shaft upwards and slowly closes her lips around his tip.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" moans David as he puts his hand on the back of her head and pushes her gently down his cock.

She is blowing faster and starts to please herself with her fingers. The compartment is only filled with the noise of heavy breathing, moaning, and sucking. Then suddenly, the door opens.

3. In Flagrante

They are so enraptened that they don't notice the man appearing in the doorway, looking surprised at the scene he's been greeted with. His eyes fall on Mara, naked on her knees with a hand between her legs, her thong pulled down to her thighs. Finally, Mara and the strangers eyes meet, and she comes to a halt, just as David was on the edge of cumming.

"Oh fuck, don't stop! I'm almost there!" David exlaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," says the stranger, who closes the door before getting a final peek at Mara, who noticed his lecherous glance.

"Huh, what's happening?" David is half confused and half ruffled, sitting up still rock hard.

"I think we might have a bunkmate, after all," Mara chuckles.

Indeed, in the heat of the moment, they failed to notice they had already stopped at a station where new passengers had entered the train.

"Hey, uh, sorry, I didn't want to disturb. I just wanted to get my luggage in, but I can come back later," they heard the muffled words of the stranger.

"It's okay, just wait a second," Mara calls through the door, pulls up her thong, and smirks at David.

"We can't let him stand there with all his stuff. This is to be continued."

"I freaking hope so; this is torture," David says with a half-laughing, half-pain expression as he pulls his trunks over his errect penis.

They quickly dress up, and Mara opens the door. Now she can see exactly who they are sharing their compartment with tonight.

"Hey, I'm Mara; this is David. Sorry for the little inconvenience; we thought we were alone," she smirks.

"Oh, no worries. Sorry to interrupt your fun time," they laugh.

"I'm Damjan; nice to meet you."

Damjan is a tall; athletic man in his mid-30s with a deep voice and a Balkan accent. He has a triangle face shape with a three-day beard, a straight nose, prominent green eyes, and dark blonde combed hair.

"Nice to meet you, Damjan. We are just going to leave for the bar car so you can set up here in peace. If you come by later, your first drink is on us for this unwanted surprise," says David as they head out of their compartment.

In the bar car, Mara and David get a beer and sit on a table in front of a window with a view of the dusk turning to night.

"Cheers! To another adventurous episode. But we're already used to giving other people a show, am I right?" David chuckles.

"Yeah, judging by the look he gave me, it was definitely a surprise, but not an unpleasant one."

"I don't doubt it; you're so fucking hot. If I had been in his place, my jaw would have dropped, and I would have craved to join," David claimed with a wink to Mara.

"Okay, that's interesting," says Mara playfully and gives David an attentive look. "So, what would your reaction have been if I had invited Damjan to join?"

David thinks for a moment, squinting his eyes while looking at Mara. "I think I can reconcile with the idea. The thought gets me kinda excited," David mutters.

Mara takes a deep breath and bites her lips. "If so, let's see how excited I can get you tonight."

At this moment, Damjan enters the bar car, gets himself a drink, and approaches the couple.

"Hey, come and join us; there's enough space here," says Mara giving David a quick wink while Damjan takes a seat.

"How do you like the compartment? It's cozy, isn't it?" asks David.

"Definietly cozy! And compared to some other places I've slept in, this is luxurious."

They talk about their travel adventures, and eventually Damjan tells more about himself. He is from Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, and took some time off to travel in Europe.

"I really needed this time to clear my mind. I have just come out of a long relationship that ended very badly, and the distraction of traveling is doing me a lot of good," explains Damjan.

"Poor you, that sucks so much. I hope we two, being all lovey-dovey, do not bother you," says Mara empathically while giving him a brief stroke of his hand.

"Oh no, that doesn't bother me at all. I'm not embittered. I'm happy for other people's luck," he smiles. "And I don't mind people having fun, just like you. Go for it!" They laugh, just as the bar proclaims the last call.

"Well, time to go to bed, I guess," says David as they get up.

"I'm heading to the bathroom first to leave you some space to prep for bed, see you in a minute," says Damjan as he leaves the bar car.

"Oh, I'm getting prepped for bed; he can be sure. Tomorrow, his mind will be completely cleared," whispers Mara into David's ear as they head to their compartment.

4. Nighttime

As they get back, David changes into a plain muscle shirt and boxers and grabs his sanitary bag.

"I'm heading for the bathroom; can I leave you here alone when Damjan comes back?" asks David suggestively giving Mara a kiss on the cheek.

She just raises her eyebrows and smirks. "We will get along."

As David closes the door, Mara gets undressed and changes into a light blue seamless panty and bra. In this moment, the door opens, and Damjan steps in. "Oh, come in; I'm ready in a second."

They both stand in the cramped aisle when Mara turns around and bends over to take a book out of her backpack, of course as an excuse to tease Damjan, who is now blessed with a perfect view of Mara's well-rounded ass in her tight panties. Damjan can't take his eyes off her and sits down on the opposite bottom bunk bed to cope with his shoot-up excitement. Mara gets up and stands right in front of him, turns around, and reaches up to put her book in the top bunk, stretching her petite body right in front of Damjan, who is now face level with her ass. As she comes back down, the train takes a curve, and Mara exploits the small shake of the wagon to pretend to lose her balance and she trips back to be held by Damjan. Mara felt his strong hands around her waist for a few seconds.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

"Gosh, I'm clumsy. Thank you!" She turns around and gives him a seductive smile and a gentle stroke of his cheek.

"I was at the right place at the right time," he replies.

"I still have to get up to this bunk; now this is getting really dangerous," she dallys.

"I can keep a close eye on you, if you want."

"Oh, you're so kind!"

She gets to the ladder at the side of her bunk and slowly climbs up, feeling the eyes of Damjan scanning her body. At the top, she lifts one leg up in the bed, giving the best she can to tease him with a view between her thighs. She gets up and lies down.

"Thank you for taking a look," she says.

"Just tell me when you are going down again, and I'll be there for the job," he says with a roguish smile on his face.

He also climbs up to the top bunk of the opposite site, being on the same level as Mara.

"Well, for the night, I also have a good view of you from here," says Mara.

In this moment, David comes back into the compartment.

"Oh, you're already in bed. I'll be ready in a second and turn off the lights."

"Don't forget to say goodnight to me," Mara says.

"Of course not." David climbs up a few steps on the ladder, and they kiss each other tenderly on the lips. Meanwhile, Damjan turned on a small lamp on the side of his bed and grabbed a book, pretending to read, but more so, taking glimpses at the couple. Mara puts her lips against David's ears.

"Stay awake so you don't miss the show," she whispers while looking at Damjan who catches her eye.

David gets back down to the floor, turns out the light, and lies down in the bottom bunk bed under Mara. The light swinging of the bouncing wagon on the tracks and the rhythmic clattering of some indefinable metal parts fill the room, which is only lit by Damjan's small bedside lamp. David still feels Mara's lips on his ears and hears her whispered words. He lies there in anticipation of what will happen. The same goes for Damjan. He just stares at one page of his book, not reading a single word.

His only thoughts circle around Mara. "Is she only teasing him, or will something happen? Is she really just going to sleep?"

Then, a quiet rustling coming from Mara's bed brings him out of his thoughts.

Damjan's bedside lamp provides a dim light, enough to see Mara sitting up in her bed. Slowly, her hands reach around her back and open up her bra, which falls off and exposes her delicate boobs. Caught in the moment of sexual tension, Damjan keeps staring at the page of his book. Mara starts to lick her fingers, glides them slowly over her chest, and rubs both of her delicious nipples, leaning back and biting her lips. Damjan immediately gets excited. His eyes wander over to Mara and are locked on the sight of the beautiful young lady, pleasing her perfect body. Even though Mara does not look back at him, he knows she is doing a show for him.

One level below, David only hears the rustling of the sheets and squeaking of the old bed above him and notices Damjan putting aside his book, glazing into the direction where his girlfriend lies. He holds his breath when he hears a quiet moan, and listens even more carefully. Damjan clearly saw what made Mara moan. She guided her hand down from her breasts over her body, opened up her legs, and started to please herself, still with her panties on. At first, with very slow movements, steady picking up pace, she started to rock her hips, making the bunk bed squeak louder under her.

Suddenly, Mara stops. She takes off her panties and turns on her bed with her legs wide open, her feet hanging in the air over the edge of the bunk bed. Then, she turns her bedside lamp on and gives Damjan a tempting smirk. Damjan now has the perfect view of the breathtaking body of Mara, from her beautiful face, to the perfect breasts, down her body to the landing strip guiding his eyes to her juicy pussy. Damjan can't hold back anymore and pulls his already thick, hard cock out of his trunks and starts to stroke. At this sight, Mara starts to moan and licks her lips as she inserts two fingers in her wet pussy while looking deep into Damjan's eyes.

David can only see Mara's small feet dangling above him, her toes curling in sync with every moan. He also notices Damjan stroking himself. The fact that he can only see a fraction of what happens above him incessantly increases his arousal. His desire exceeds his imagination when he hears his girlfriend utter the words, "You like how I finger my wet pussy?"

Damjan groans deeply.

"Seeing you stroke that thick cock makes me even more wet," she exhales, and penetrates her vagina with two fingers. Only by listening can David hear how wet his girlfriend is. "I want a cock so bad!" she exhales and starts to climb down the bunk bed.

"It's your turn," Mara says as she gets down to the floor and pulls off David's trunks.

"I want you to fuck me in front of him," she demands as she sits on top of him and slowly slides his cock into her pussy.

She leans forward, face-to-face with her boyfriend. "Let's give him a show."

"Just like our first night," breathes David, as he feels the tight pussy of his girlfriend grinding on his cock.

"Let me spread your ass; show him what you got!" David says.

His boyfriend playing along and being into it turns Mara on. She looks up over her shoulder to see Damjan. He is lying on his side, completely naked, with one leg bent, and stroking his cock. She's turning back to her boyfriend, who says, "You like how he jerks off to you?"

"Oh, I love it."

"Bounce your hot ass on my cock! Give him something to look at."

Mara shakes her well-rounded ass.

"You want more than just to give him a show, do you?" David whispers in her ears.

"I want to suck his cock so bad!" she moans.

"Fuck, you naughty girl. This is making me so horny!" David exhales as he deeply thrusts into her.

Mara gets up from David, turns around, and climbs up the ladder of Damjan's bunk until her head is above his mattress. With a short hand gesture, she pulls up Damjan to sit right in front of her. His thick cock is right before her eyes, and she slowly approaches him, touching his balls with her tongue.

Meanwhile, David also gets up and positions himself directly behind her, his head bent upwards like he's praying, and starts to kiss up her legs towards her ass. He can hear the soggy kissing and licking noise from Mara, and as he pushes his face between her ass cheeks and starts to lick her wet pussy from behind, he can feel the motion of his girlfriend sucking off another man.

"Fuck yeah, suck it deeper," Damjan moans deeply.

As David starts to eat out her ass and simultaneously massages her clit, he can hear Maras muffled but loud moans. Mara, sweaty and ruffled from the steamy blowjob, turns down to David, now burried with his face in her ass.

"I want his dick inside me," she lustfully exclaims.

David lets his girlfriend climb into the bunk of Damjan and lies in his bed again. She gets on her back and opens her legs. Damjan is right on top of her, and David can hear them kissing and panting. Damjan slowly guides his cock over her clit and labia.

"Please, fuck me. I want your cock," he hears his girlfriend begging to be fucked.

Finally, Damjan enters her wet pussy, accompanied by a loud moan from Mara: "Fuck, that feels so good!"

She feels every inch of his hard cock slowly sliding inside of her, and she wants more. "Give me all of your cock, fuck me!"

David is lying in his bunk, only seeing one leg of Mara bouncing around and the eager look on Damjan's face. Their moaning and rhythmic thrusting on the old bunk bed mix with the squeaking of the train wagon. Then, Mara gets on top and voraciously rides Damjan, while he grabs her tits with both of his big hands. She leans forward, and his hands wander over her back to her ass. Suddenly, David hears a loud moan.

"You like my finger up your ass, do you?" Damjan asks.

"Yes, finger my ass and fuck me." Mara is exploding with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Damian is sweating in his bunk, feeling a mix of nervousness and jealousy, but also an intense thrill and excitement. He was never in this position to see his girlfriend being pleased by another man.

Meanwhile, Mara is on all fours and gets fucked doggystyle by Damjan. David sees how Damjan grabs his girlfriend by her ponytail while she's thrusting her ass fiercly against his cock, making a slapping noise. Damjan pants faster and growls deeply. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Yeah, you like that? You want to cum on my ass?"

"Fuck, yes, I cum on your ass!"

He grabs her hips and pounds her pussy as deep as he can, just to pull his cock out with a loud moan and unload his thick sperm all over Mara's ass. Out of breath and moaning in satisfaction, the two stay in this position for a while, with Damjan's pulsating cock still on Mara's butt.

Damjan falls on his back, sweaty and out of breath, while Mara turns around and climbs down the ladder, displaying her cum-covered ass. She gets on all fours in the aisle between the bunk beds and raises her bottom up. "Now finish me."

She looks David in the eyes who is still shocked by the scene he witnessed. Like hypnotized, he gets up and stands behind Mara. He can see and smell the load of Damjan on her ass, but it turns him on indescribably. He puts his hard cock inside of her and immediately notices that she feels different; widened by the thick cock of a stranger. He puts his hand on Mara's head.

"Put your head on the floor!" David demands.

Mara obeys.

"Yeah, fuck your dirty girlfriend; bring it on!" she moans.

David pushes his cock deep into her and thrusts faster and faster.

"You want another load on your ass?"

"Yes, give me your cum, please," she begs.

David feels an explosion growing inside of him; it's like he has left his body and is only made of pure sexual pleasure when he reaches his climax. He pulls his cock out of Mara and splatters her bubbly ass cheeks, asshole, and back with an even bigger load than Damjans. Cum drops are running down on Mara's shivering legs and over her gaping pussy.

They breathe heavily and lie on the ground for a while.

"Oh my god, that was so good. You enjoyed the show, guys?" Mara asks.

"Fuck, you are the best!" says David, collapsed on the floor.

"You two are wild!" says Damian, who watched the last scene unfold from his bunk bed.

5. Comedown

After they regained their composure, Mara and David are lying entwined in the small bunk bed.

"How was it for you to see me having sex with another man?" asks Mara.

"At first, I felt shocked, jealous, nervous and overwhelmed, but all these feelings were outshined by my pure desire for you. And in this moment, it didn't matter if it was me or another man fulfilling this desire with you. But at the end, finally feeling you again and getting relief from the unbearable tension was so intense. How was it for you?" asks David.

"It felt so good to get all this attention and feel the tension in the room. I really enjoyed it to make you two horny, but when I was alone with Damjan, all I could think of was to make you completely crazy down here."

"Well, you were more than successful."

They laugh and kiss each other passionately.

"Would you do it again?" asks David.

"If there is another opportunity like this, why not?" answers Mara.

"Well, why waste this opportunity now? We still have four hours until we arrive in Madrid, and maybe our man has another round in him," says David with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, I love you..." Mara smirks.

Published 
Written by one_step_closer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments