Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprising My Girlfriend, Or Was It Her Surprising Me?

"I surprise my girlfriend before she leaves for a long weekend, but way more happens."

25
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is written by mwe and me. I wrote the first part and half way mwe took over. When I go over to my girlfriend Mae to surprise her, the surprise is all on me. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Luckily, it was a very sexy and pleasant surprise, every man's and woman's dream I would say."

Part One; Mike’s part of the story

It's Friday morning, 7 am. I open the door of your house. I want to surprise you before you go away for a long weekend to your mom. After this morning I won’t see you again until Tuesday night. Slowly I walk up the stairs. I try to be as quiet as possible, trying not to make any noise. In front of your door, I open my shorts and let them drop to the floor. My shirt follows right after them. Slowly I open your door wearing just my boxers.

When I look at your bed, I get a surprise. It's not only you who’s laying in it, half naked. No panties and your shirt pulled up. Next to you is your housemate Meg in just a sexy black thong and a tight top. I feel my cock react directly. My mind wonders what happened last night.

I have seen your roommate a few times before and she looked good. But never saw her with so little clothing on. I take a good look at her; she has nice legs, but your ass looks much better than hers. Looking at you both almost naked in your bed makes me so hard. It hurts in my shorts and I quickly take off my boxer shorts to set my hard cock free.

I climb on to the bed. I kiss your ass and your thighs. Slowly I spread your legs. I try not to wake you up yet. Kissing the inside of your legs. I look up, straight at your open pussy. You are still asleep but breathing a bit faster.

Quickly I look at Meg, she is also still deep asleep. Then I place my mouth on your open pussy. Kissing the outer lips gently. You twist your body and slowly open your eyes after the first few kisses. Before you open your eyes completely, I run my tongue between your lips. A soft moan comes from your mouth. You look surprised at me. But then my tongue runs over your clit and I feel your body shiver.

I sign for you to be quiet and start licking your pussy repeatedly. You close your eyes and bite your lips, trying to be as quiet as possible. I feel your juice flowing from your entrance. Slowly licking you... Your clit, your lips, your entrance.

When I come up for a breath, I see Meg has opened her eyes too. She tries to close them quickly when I look at her, but she is too late. I know she is awake and watching us which turns me on even more. I dive back in, licking your pussy faster than before. I can see you are having a hard time trying not to moan. With a finger I tease your entrance. Slowly it finds its way inside you.

I peek next to me. I see Meg sliding her hand over her thong while she watches us. I sign her to be silent.

Slowly I fuck your pussy with my middle finger. I look at you, your eyes closed, your lips pressed together. Trying to let as little noise as possible escape from your mouth. My other hand squeezes your boobs, very gentle. Playing with your nipples. I sign Meg to take over. Quickly she exchanges my hand with hers. Squeezing your boobs while I finger your pussy

I am not sure if you noticed the difference. But your moans get more intense the harder I fuck you with my finger. I Push in another finger. I Feel you are close. I Pump my fingers in and out of your pussy, faster and faster. Then I feel your pussy contract. A deep moan comes from your mouth. You open your eyes and see Meg playing with your boobs and then me between your legs.

Your cheeks go red. Quickly I try to make a diversion.

“Meg, you want to watch us fuck?” I ask.

Meg is also a bit surprised. All she can do is nod.

Quickly I sit between your legs. I rub the head of my hard cock between your wet lips and push in. Now you don't need to be quiet anymore, so you let out a deep moan. I am pumping in and out of you. I am so horny, your sexy roommate watching us have sex. I wonder what you girls did last night. That are a few things going through my mind at that moment.

My cock slides in and out of you. I look at Meg. She took off her top. Her hand in her thong, rubbing, while she watches us. I tell her to grab your boobs again while I fuck you. Faster and faster I fuck you because all this is so hot. Slowly Meg grabs your boobs again while she keeps rubbing herself. Meg Massages your boobs and nipples. My hard cock sliding in and out of you. I can't resist and my hand goes to Meg's boob... Giving it a squeeze too, making her moan too.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

I won't last long this way. I feel my cock ready to explode. A few more strokes. I Close my eyes. My balls contract. I Shoot my cum deep inside you, letting out a deep moan.

“Did you like the show Meg?” I ask her almost out of breath.

She nods again and whispers “Yes but I need some too...”

I look at you with asking eyes “What should we do Mae?”

 

Part Two: Mae’s part of the story:

I sit up and kiss you, tasting a bit of myself on you. Then I turn to Meg.

“Are you sure?” I ask

Meg nods her head and I don't hesitate. I start kissing her on the mouth followed by kissing her neck. I pull on her nipples as she moans. You are watching us. I can see your cock slowly getting hard again. You start to stroke yourself slowly watching me and Meg getting it on.

I kiss down her body until I reach the top of her thong. I hook my fingers under the side straps, pulling it down. Slowly her pussy reveals itself. I’ve seen it before when we bumped into each other in the shower. But I can see you taking an extra deep breath when you see it.

Meg’s pussy is different from mine. Mine is pretty closed, two full lips hiding what is between them. On top there is a nice full, but cultivated, bush. Meg’s pussy has tiny outer lips. Her inner lips stick out proudly and on top she keeps a perfectly trimmed small runway.

I can see you staring at Meg’s pussy like you never seen a pussy before making me a bit jealous. I continue kissing between her legs. I take a quick look at you again before I lick her once. Hmm she tastes different then me but very sweet.

Meg moans loud by the first touch of my tongue. I give her my full attention, forgetting about you watching us. I suck meg’s clit into my mouth, gently bite it, she is moaning loudly now. I reach up to play with her nipples while I lick her folds. My tongue darting in, sucking her clit into my mouth. I flick it with my tongue. I slide my finger into Meg. I pull it out and add another finger on the next push in. Pumping in and out of her pussy as I suck her clit. After watching us fuck Meg doesn’t need much and she orgasms on my tongue and fingers within minutes.

I turn to you as Meg blushes in embarrassment, like she forgot you were there. I ask you if you want a taste too. You happily agree as she nods her head, biting her lip in excitement.

You lay down on your back and Meg straddles on your face. As you lick Meg to moans, I suck your rock-hard cock. I lick around your balls and up your shaft before wrapping my mouth around the head, swirling my tongue around the tip before taking you into my throat. Meg and I moaning at the same time.

Moving up and down your shaft as I cup your balls, plunging down as far as I can before pulling all the way off. I kiss the tip before sucking the head back into my mouth. Then the whole thing, sucking you hard while you are tasting how sweet she is. When I look up, I see you tongue probing her pussy. You are fucking Meg with your tongue, driving her crazy.

You are rock hard again in my mouth. I go up to Meg, ask her if she wants to ride you as I kiss her on the mouth. Meg slides down your body. I grab you hard dick and guide it against her moist lips.  I watch them split apart by your head. Meg pushing herself down on your hard dick. Moaning loudly while she feels you stretch her pussy with your thick cock.

I kiss her again. Slowly she starts bouncing up and own your dick. Riding it slow but hard. I play with her nipples again. Meg grinds her hips against yours. Rubs her clit over you, working herself to her second orgasm of the day. A few more bounces and she orgasms on your dick. I kiss your neck and shoulder as you shoot your semen for the second time this morning, deep inside in Meg this time.

As we all collapse into the bed you kiss me and say “This was the best surprise ever Mae"

Looking at the two sexy women in the bed you ask with a big smile “So ladies what happens last night?”

Meg and I just kiss again and smile at you…..

Published 
Written by Paintmaker
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments