Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room 404 - Chapter 1

"My Erotic Fantasy - Part 1"

40
11 Comments 11
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Please be kind as this is my first attempt"

You arrived after work at the designated meeting point at the bar in the hotel. As organised, there was a table with your name and a drink waiting for you. Also on the table was a note stating that a second drink would appear along with another note delivered by the waiter. You were pensive and a little unsure. You took a gulp of the vodka martini to settle the nerves.

You settled back into your chair with a smile of satisfaction, reflecting on the events at work. Your outfit at the office was a little more risqué than usual and you could feel the wanton looks on the faces of the men, while the women stole envious glances at you, knowing that your outfit had made you the centre of attention.

Earlier, you had gone to great lengths to select a more sensual and special work outfit. That black dress was just a little smarter and much more sensual than your ordinary work attire. The hem was perhaps a little shorter, giving a hint of the suspenders you had been requested to wear. Teamed with a black pair of killer heels, you looked sensational. You looked in the mirror and gave an approving smile. Your blonde shoulder-length hair was beautifully styled and the shade of cherry-red lipstick was a little brighter and perhaps applied more extensively to your lush, sensuous lips.

The waiter appeared with a second drink, and your heart began to race just a little, and your body tingled. Surreptitiously, you touched yourself, feeling a hint of wetness, reminding yourself that the request was “no panties.” The note supplied by the waiter gave the message “Room 404.” You sighed and took a rather large sip of your drink and its warming effect sent giddy feelings through your body.

Another gulp and you rose from the table, smoothed your dress down, sighed deeply and headed for the elevator.

A collection of suited men (obviously attending a conference of some sort) emerged from the elevator casting lecherous glances as they walked past, noticing your sexy appearance and perhaps a hint of Chanel No5. You smiled with a deep sense of satisfaction as you entered the elevator. Quite a few of the men turned to give you a second admiring look.

A younger, pretty brunette entered the elevator with you and gave you a winning smile. As she departed on the same floor, she whispered to you, “Someone’s getting lucky tonight.” Her lips lightly touched your ear as she whispered, sending shivers down your spine. You smiled, composed yourself and headed in the direction of Room 404.

A pang of apprehension hit you as you approached Room 404. You took a deep breath as you knocked once, then walked in as requested. The room was bathed in candlelight and you made out a note on the side table saying “Relax, your drink will be delivered shortly.”

You moved to the lounge. It was a rather luxurious room with a wonderful view over the harbour. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes momentarily. Just then, the door to an adjoining room clicked open and there he stood.

“Your drink, madam?” He grinned.

You smiled and expressed surprise that this dominant man had referred to you as “Madam”.. Not only that, he was wearing the outfit one could only associate with that of a naughty drinks waiter; a black leather g-string, black bow tie, a black Zorro mask and a very sexy grin.

The waiter approached with a tray offering you your drink as well as a soft, lingering, passionate kiss. His kiss was delicious and you smiled wickedly and appreciatively.

You took a sip of this wonderful elixir and put the glass down. The waiter engulfed you with his strong arms, embracing you and kissing you now more deeply.

He encircled you, moving around to plant sexy little kisses on your face and neck. Oh, how you loved having your neck kissed! It sent little shivers down your spine.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Suddenly, he had covered your eyes with a blindfold and tied it firmly. You smiled intriguingly. While still standing, he proceeded to undress you slowly, all the while planting little kisses in the areas where clothing was removed.

“Do you like this, madam?” he asked.

“Mmmmm…yessss…” you cooed.

You could feel his hot breath on your body as he unzipped your little black dress. It slid to the floor and he guided you out of it. There you stood in a pretty black-laced bra, stockings, suspenders and heels. He deftly unclipped your bra, sliding it away to reveal your pert breasts. He lightly kissed each nipple. A slight moan emanated from you as you felt his lips.

“I won’t be undressing you any further,” stated the naughty waiter.

He guided you to the bed and laid you down on it. You complied obediently.

Being blindfolded, you were unaware of what the metal sounds were until it dawned on you that you were being handcuffed to the bed. You gasped, but a smile lined your face. You could feel the moistness between your legs as you tried to anticipate the events to come this evening.

It could have been seconds…minutes…time seemed to stand still. There was movement. And then you could hear soft breathing. The warm breath seemed to be right next to your face. And then you felt it. Soft lips gently kissing yours. You gasped in surprise as your lips rose to meet theirs. It was such a delicate little kiss with a tongue gently licking your lip as it left you. The next kiss was more lustful. A warm, velvety tongue exposed your mouth, probing inside and searching deeply. You responded urgently, your mind filled with ecstasy, yet wondering how soft and sensual this dominant man could be.

You felt hands gently guiding your legs apart and smiled appreciatively with anticipation. Small kisses on your belly followed by a tongue trailing along your moist labia. A soft moan emanated from deep in your throat and you squirmed as the tongue snaked its way inside you. Into what seemed like the depths of your soul.

This man could make your body sing.

Hands moved towards your blindfold and undid the knot. Slowly, the blindfold was removed and you gasped in surprise as you took in your surroundings. Sitting in a chair, naked against the wall facing you was your naughty drinks waiter. Of course, you knew him as Matt. The man you’d met through a naughty advertisement. The man whose way with words had tantalised you. The man who had seduced your mind with erotic, sensual imagery. He was smiling and stroking his member, which seemed to be even bigger than she remembered. Perhaps the situation they were in had heightened his excitement. No matter, he was big and as hard as a rock as he stroked himself, not taking an eye off me.

In confusion, you turned to look at the person next to you. The one who had delivered the lustful kisses. The one whose soft hands had been caressing you.

The person smiled.

“Hi, I’m Lisa,” she cooed.

You looked closely at her. She was the attractive brunette she had seen in the lift. But how…?

You closely examined her now. Her brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her pert, shapely modest-sized breasts. Her smile revealed perfect teeth and you could see that she was only wearing a tiny, black g-string.

Your mind raced but you couldn’t help thinking how incredibly sexy this situation was. Yet still you could not speak. Lisa began to kiss you more urgently.

This was going to be an interesting evening with new and exciting adventures.

Tentatively, you kissed her back.

Published 
Written by mrgstring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments