Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More's the Pleasure

"Elliott has a threesome with his fiancée and his best friend."

82
14 Comments 14
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I tried to make it clear with my choice of tags, but this story has plenty of guy-on-guy action, and some of it gets quite graphic."

What were we trying to prove? That we could be wild before settling down into monogamous matrimony? It was my idea to invite Kyle into our bed, and Laura was reluctant at first. She liked my best friend well enough, and she had no issue with both Kyle and me being bisexual. But it was the mutual attraction between me and Kyle, never acted upon, that seemed to make her anxious. Still, she'd finally told me, "You need to get this out of your system, Elliott. We both do."

And now Laura, my quiet and bookish Laura, was lying naked before me, moaning while I devoured her pussy and Kyle sucked her nipple. I never quite knew how he felt about Laura and me getting married, but he obviously found her desirable, for his cock was fully hard. When he lifted his head from her breast, his eyes met mine, and I beckoned to him. "Come help me eat this gorgeous pussy."

Laura sucked in a startled breath, but we'd talked about what she was willing to do, and this was on the table. Kyle joined me between her thighs, his stare hot. I ran my fingers through his dark hair and brought his mouth to mine. Laura moaned as she watched us kiss, our tongues fervent between our lips. Then I guided Kyle's mouth to Laura's cunt. He didn't hesitate to suck her swollen clit. Laura looked at me, wide-eyed. She appeared shocked that this was actually happening, that I was sharing her cunt with my best friend. Yet she was rocking her hips, grinding her pussy against Kyle's mouth while releasing soft cries. I joined him in pleasuring her, and as Kyle and I lapped at her slick folds, his tongue sought out mine. We both teased her clit before I gave him another deep kiss.

"I want to see you suck Kyle's dick," Laura suddenly told me. I broke the kiss to meet her gaze. Her face was flushed, and her blonde hair was tousled. She seemed wild, completely unrestrained. I wasn't sure I'd ever seen her so excited. Kyle moved to lie beside Laura, and jealousy rushed through me, hot and strong, when she kissed him hard, biting at his lower lip. Kyle welcomed her tongue into his mouth.

My friend finally looked down at me. He was breathing fast, and his cock loomed out from him. "You heard what she said, Elliott," Kyle murmured. "Suck my cock. I know you're dying to."

And I was. How many times had I jerked off fantasizing about Kyle's dick in my mouth? I loved that he was uncut; he'd once told me how sensitive the head of his cock was, and that he preferred licks and soft kisses instead of vigorous sucking at his tip. I kept that in mind as I fulfilled my desire of taking him in my mouth. He let out a loud groan when I looked up at him, my lips circled around his dick. Laura had a hand between her spread thighs, rubbing her clit while she watched me worship Kyle's cock. I planted kisses on the glans and flicked my tongue against his frenulum. "Fuck, yes!" Kyle breathed. He had a look of such intense pleasure on his face, I knew he'd fantasized about this plenty of times before, too.

I was surprised when Laura moved to join me. She grabbed my hair, a devious smile on her lips. "Take him deep, baby," she urged. I didn't resist as she guided my head downward so my lips traveled along the length of Kyle's shaft. By the time my gag reflex kicked in, I'd taken most of his dick. I noticed Kyle trembling a little, and I was relieved he didn't buck his hips and deepthroat me. After Laura finally pulled me off Kyle's cock, I was gasping for breath. She gave me a moment to recover, turning her attention to Kyle's erection. She stroked him with an expert touch. My eyes widened as she began licking and nuzzling his sack. Pre-cum oozed from his tip, and I couldn't resist licking it up. "Greedy," Laura playfully chastised me. My own cock was pulsing, but when I dared to give it a stroke, my fiancée shook her head. "That's mine. I'm willing to share with Kyle, though."

As I knelt on the bed, Laura and Kyle got on their hands and knees before me. I gazed down at the love of my life licking my cock alongside my best friend. I felt their warm tongues and their soft lips. "You're so fucking sexy," I whispered. Kyle grinned up at me, then slid his fingers between my ass cheeks. As Laura let me gently thrust between her lips, Kyle eased a fingertip inside my hole. "Ah, that's good!" I groaned. The three of us had already agreed that Kyle would be fucking me while I fucked Laura. Just the thought of having his cock deep in my ass while I had my dick buried in Laura's pussy was enough to get me close.

I stroked Laura's cheek, growing even more excited by the way she so enthusiastically sucked my cock. Kyle licked and kissed my neck, his hands roaming over my chest. He gave a teasing thrust against me, just a hint of what he would deliver a little later. After Laura pulled off my dick to take a breath, she lowered herself onto the bed, lying on her back. I grinned at the sight of her gorgeous tits rising and falling, the seashell-pink nipples hard and begging for attention. Kyle quickly returned to suckling her breasts, which drew a lust-filled sigh from her lips.

Sliding my palm over her thigh, I asked, "Are you ready for me, baby?" My dick was certainly ready for her.

The devilish grin appeared on Laura's face yet again. "I want Kyle to fuck me first." While I froze, Kyle lifted his head, blinking at Laura and then at me in astonishment. We'd made clear beforehand that Kyle would be fucking only me, but my fiancée had apparently changed her mind. Laura gave Kyle a stare full of feigned innocence. "Unless Kyle doesn't want to," she added.

"Oh, I want to!" he hurried to say. Laura reached between them to stroke his dick, and that spark of jealousy ignited in my belly once more.

While Laura's hand moved along the length of Kyle's shaft, she fixed me with a knowing look. "Don't pout, Elliott. I shared your cock with Kyle, so you can share my pussy."

Kyle began touching Laura as if she were his, as if he was the one who'd be marrying her in two months and not me. I wondered if Laura was secretly angry about me suggesting the threesome and this was her passive-aggressive way of paying me back. But I knew she wasn't like that. I realized as I watched and listened to her responses that she was incredibly turned on by everything the three of us were doing together. And while part of me hated the thought of Kyle fucking Laura, another part longed to see it happen.

My eyes locked with Kyle's, and I sensed him waiting for a signal from me. I understood then that he wouldn't jeopardize our friendship by doing something that would make me despise him later. My nod was almost imperceptible, but he saw it. With a smile that seemed uncharacteristically shy, he turned to Laura. "Do you, um, want me to use a condom?"

He had to ask, since this wasn't part of our original plan. I'd always wanted him to fuck me without a condom, so he offered to get tested beforehand, and the results came back fine. Laura and I had both gotten tested fairly early in our relationship, when we decided to stop using condoms since she was already on the pill. We'd remained monogamous until tonight.

Laura and I exchanged glances. Then she looked at Kyle and said, "You don't have to."

I tried to hide my surprise that she would let him fuck her bare. Kyle, however, appeared absolutely delighted. "How about I take you from behind, baby?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Fuck yes, give it to me hard and deep while Elliott watches!" Laura positioned herself on her hands and knees, facing away from us. I felt strangely helpless to move or even speak, as if my hands were tied and my tongue was a useless piece of flesh in my mouth. The entire experience grew even more surreal when Kyle knelt behind Laura and slid his cockhead between her pussy lips. I didn't think I'd ever seen her so wet. Her inner thighs were glistening with her juice.

Then he entered her. My stare was riveted to his cock sliding into Laura's pussy, inch by inch. He seemed to be taking it extra slow for my benefit, and when my own dick pulsed at the sight, Kyle's grin widened. "My God, Laura, your pussy feels incredible! No wonder Elliott can't get enough."

Laura began making strange whimpering sounds, almost as if she was in pain. "Damn, you're thick!" Her hair shielded her face as she lowered her head. She looked utterly submissive. "I can feel you everywhere inside me!"

I began stroking while I watched her pussy grip Kyle's cock. Again he looked at me, his stare full of lust. "Come here," he said. "I want you to have a nice taste of her before we get busy fucking." I moved closer, and he took hold of my hair in a firm grip, drawing me downward until I was level with his dick. Then he withdrew, causing Laura to whine in protest. "Just a minute, sweetheart," he told her. "I need to take care of Elliott, too." He brought his cock to my mouth, and I licked him from base to tip. As the taste of Laura's pussy lingered on my tongue, I shook with a desperate need. I wanted him to make Laura come, and then I wanted him to take my ass.

Kyle allowed me to lick his swollen tip for several moments before he eased back inside Laura. It didn't take long for his thrusts to grow powerful, almost brutal. She begged for more, her thighs already quivering. I couldn't resist moving to kneel before her, my hard dick right in her face. When she lifted her head to gaze up at me, I saw her unbridled lust. She made wild sounds as Kyle grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy.

"You love his cock, don't you?" I whispered, brushing her hair back from her face.

"Yes!" she cried. "I want yours too, Elliott!" Her confession made Kyle release a loud groan, and he slowed up so I could slide my dick between Laura's lips. When he drove himself into her yet again, she moved forward, taking me deep. I wove my fingers through her hair, my groans of pleasure carrying throughout the room. Kyle's gaze moved downward to his cock claiming my fiancée. I sensed he was close again; his jaw was tight as he panted.

"I need to stop. I can't last!" He sounded like he was pleading.

Laura let my cock escape her lips. "Come inside me!" she demanded. My eyes grew wide, and I caught Kyle's shocked expression as well.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

"Baby." My voice was stern. "We didn't talk about this."

Kyle understood I was upset, and to his credit, he grew still inside Laura. I thought he was about to pull out, but she looked over her shoulder at him. "Don't you fucking stop! Give me your cum!"

Kyle dared to meet my eyes. I detected his helplessness, his need for his own release. I gave him no nod of permission this time, but he began moving his hips again, fucking Laura with everything he had. She screamed as her entire body shuddered. Kyle let out a cry, never looking away from me. I knew the moment he came inside her; his gasp, followed by a groan, accompanied his powerful climax. I was painfully hard watching all of this unfold. When Laura lifted her head, her gaze was unfocused. Little aftershocks coursed through her. I didn't give her a chance to catch her breath before I kissed her. She eagerly returned my kiss, offering me her mouth as consolation.

After Kyle pulled out, Laura collapsed on the bed. Seeing her well fucked and satisfied did something to me. It changed something inside me. Grabbing hold of her legs, I forced them apart, though I felt her struggle a little. Her inner labia were flushed a deep red, and her clit was still swollen. I watched as Kyle's cum began oozing out of her.

"Look what you did to her pussy," I said to Kyle. He looked at me instead, trying to read my emotions. He must have thought I was enraged by him coming inside her, and at first, that might have been true. But now? I felt filthy and so goddamn horny, free of all my hang-ups and insecurities. Leaning forward, I lowered my mouth to Laura's cunt. Keeping her spread, I began lapping up Kyle's semen, letting it gather on my tongue. I heard Laura's gasp; it excited me even more to shock her.

With my tongue extended, I sat upright once more. Then I slipped my arms around Kyle's neck. Immediately he embraced me and sucked my tongue between his lips, moaning at the taste of his cum. As we kissed, my hard cock was pressed against him. He cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze. "Won't take me long to recover," he promised. "My cock will be plenty hard for you in no time, baby."

It was strange, hearing him call me that. Even stranger than hearing him refer to Laura that way. Laura slowly sat up and reached for my cock, using a gentle touch. Kyle watched her stroke me, and by God, he wasn't lying about being quick to bounce back; his dick was already stirring again! Laura gazed up at me, seeming as uninhibited as I now was. "I can't wait for you to fuck me, Elliott." Though we were in completely new territory, the rush of tenderness I felt for her then was familiar and comforting. Her eyes were full of something like adoration as she mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered.

Laura played with my cock and Kyle's. While she licked both our tips, swirling her tongue all around them, Kyle grew fully hard yet again. I was beyond ready to be fucked, and so I drew Laura to me, guiding her back onto the bed. As she lay on her side, I got into the spooning position behind her, and Kyle took the same position behind me. Laura craned her neck so she could kiss me as Kyle lubed up my ass. When he had two fingers inside me, spreading them slowly apart, I moaned against Laura's lips.

"Is that okay?" I heard him whisper.

"It feels so fucking good!" It had been years since someone had fucked my ass, and I was wild for it now. Wild for what I knew Kyle could do to me with his dick. Once he had me ready, he caressed my hip, his touch that of a lover's.

"After you're inside Laura, I'll start slow with you," he said. I didn't think I wanted him to go slow, but I knew I might change my mind when his thick cock was stretching me wider.

I entered Laura effortlessly, my cock sliding right into her pussy, which was wet from her juice and slick with remnants of Kyle's cum. I loved the thought of my dick being coated with his seed. My hips instantly began moving, for I was desperate to fuck and be fucked. Laura's pussy tightened around me as I grew even harder inside her.

Kyle laughed low and soft from behind me. "I know how amazing her cunt feels, Elliott, but you need to hold still so I can give you my cock."

I remained inside Laura while Kyle guided his dick to my entrance. I knew I needed to stay as relaxed as possible, and I pushed down with my muscles as he worked the head of his cock into my ass. He was slow and careful, taking plenty of time, but I hissed from the initial pain. Laura stroked my skin, her hand soothing. "Keep going!" I urged Kyle. Laura was right; he was fucking thick! I knew he would be stimulating my prostate with every thrust. I no longer cared about the pain; I only craved the pleasure I knew would soon follow. "Fuck me, Kyle! Take my ass!"

My words made Laura moan with excitement. "His dick feels so good, doesn't it, Elliott?"

"Yes!" I groaned. "Ah, baby, he's stretching my ass like he stretched your pussy!"

"And you fucking love it!" I knew she was grinning. "I had no idea I would be marrying such a cumslut!"

Our filthy talk got Kyle's hips moving. "Your ass is so tight around my dick!" He slid all the way inside me, giving me every inch, and my eyes rolled in response to the pressure against my prostate. It was pure bliss. For a moment, I simply lay there and let him fuck me with that glorious cock, but then I remembered I had a job to do as well. With a little effort, Kyle and I managed to find the perfect rhythm as he thrust into me, and I thrust into Laura.

"Yes, yes, give me that cock!" Laura pleaded. Again I was astounded by the change in her. Laura had always been enthusiastic about sex, but this was an entirely different side to her lust. She reveled in all our debauchery.

Being the middle part of our fucking machine, I found I didn't have all that much control. I had to match Kyle's rhythm, careful not to get too carried away with my own thrusts. My cries grew loud as he pumped his hips, delivering a continual sensation of pleasure to my entire body. His relentless cock, and Laura's warm, wet pussy, made me helpless to my own lust. I wasn't going to last.

Kyle sank his teeth into my shoulder, not hard enough to break my skin but with enough force to let me know he was getting close, too. "Come on my cock!" he urged.

"Oh my God!" As he fucked me harder, I gave it to Laura good and hard as well. I felt her tense in my grasp, and I said a silent prayer of thanks that she was right on the edge. "Let go!" I begged her. "Please, Laura, come for me!"

With her first orgasmic spasm around my dick, I surrendered to my own climax. Our cries mingled as my fingertips dug into her flesh. My body's powerful contractions made Kyle groan. "Oh, fuck yeah, gonna come!" He gave several shallow thrusts while my ass gripped his cock. Then I felt his release; he actually whimpered as his dick pulsed inside me. I figured I'd thoroughly emptied his balls by the time he finished.

I was shaking violently, coming down from the orgasm, when Kyle started to pull out. "Wait!" Reaching behind me, I grabbed his hip, holding him close. I just needed to feel him a little longer. He planted a gentle kiss on my shoulder where his teeth had marked me earlier. Laura and I carefully moved apart; I was still semi-erect as my cock slid out of her pussy. She turned to face me, a blissed-out smile on her face. Her gaze moved from me to Kyle and then back to me again. When her mouth met mine, Kyle joined in. The kiss grew passionate, with our lips parted so our tongues could meet.

"You two are so gorgeous," Kyle murmured. I'd never seen him look so relaxed, so happy. He was growing soft inside me, and I told him it was okay to pull out. Though his fucking had been rough at times, he was now gentle.

"Can I see?" Laura asked, and both Kyle and I knew exactly what she meant. I couldn't help but blush as I moved onto my hands and knees, then placed my head against the bed while Kyle spread my ass cheeks. "Your hole looks a little tender, Elliott," my fiancée said. "Does it hurt?"

"Not much," I tried to assure her. I knew I'd be sore for days, but I didn't mind in the least.

"I'll make it feel better," Kyle whispered. I gasped when I felt his tongue sliding over my stretched hole. His cum was still seeping out of me.

"Oh yes, that feels so much better!" His gentle licking made my knees grow weak. When I heard Laura say my name, I looked over my shoulder. I found that she and Kyle had moved farther to my right so they were more clearly in my line of vision.

"Look at what a dirty slut your future wife can be," Laura told me. Kyle offered his cum-coated tongue to her. I stared, incredulous, as she accepted it between her lips, moaning with her own pleasure. Immediately I sat up to join in that kiss.

A little later, after the three of us had washed up and rehydrated, Laura said to Kyle, "You should spend the night." He looked at me, and I quickly nodded.

I lay between them in the bed, my arm around Laura. Kyle fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. "I think we wore him out," I told Laura, laughing softly. Then I gave her a kiss. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay," she said, and I knew her smile was genuine. "I'm glad you encouraged me to do this. In fact..." She interlaced her fingers with mine as her smile widened. "We might have to rethink this whole monogamy thing."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. That was the last thing I expected her to say! Hugging her tight, I lowered my lips to her hair. "I love you, Laura, and my heart will always be yours, but I'm thrilled you don't mind Kyle having my ass on occasion."

"As long as you don't mind him having my pussy on occasion." Her eyes were bright while she waited for my response.

"I don't mind." To prove I meant what I said, I took her hand and pressed it against my hardening cock. "And I'll be happy to lick you clean when he's finished."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments