Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Max Plans A Threesome

35
14 Comments 14
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It had been on a Saturday night out with the girls, after a few glasses of vodka, when the offer of a threesome had caught me by surprise and got me upset. I’d been married to Max for just over a year and I was out on a girly night. It had been great to see all my old friends and we’d had such a great evening catching up on gossip!  

I’d been teased about my devotion to Max. I’d previously slept around a bit before Max but I was now his adoring wife and was glad to be settled, not needing to have sex with a different guy each week. I had fancied Max from the moment we met, he is just under six foot, has black hair and when we first met, he had just returned from holiday and had a very sexy tanned body. He goes to the gym once a week, his body is not overly muscular, just nicely toned.

My phone buzzed a few times during the girly evening and I’d ignored it. I guessed it would be Max checking up on me. On a trip to the toilets, I checked my phone messages. Max was being flirtatious, so I quickly replied with some sexy comments. Just I was about to leave, he asked for a cleavage pic, I pulled down my bra and took a pic of my boob and erect nipples, sent it to him and joined the girls!

Max replied with a descriptive suggestion of how he would suck my nipples and I loved it. And, he was right – my cleavage did look amazing! He dared me to take more pics from the toilets and I ended up sending him a few pics of my neatly trimmed pussy. In reply, he sent a collection of dick pics and throughout the night I got extremely turned on and told him what I would like to do. The girls guessed what I was up to but I kept them guessing with a mischievous grin.

On my way home, Max dared me to send a pic from the taxi. I was in a black cab and there was plenty of room but somehow it all went quiet when I took a pic from under my skirt and the phone made a clicking camera noise.  

I realised that the taxi driver had clocked on to me. I’m sure he wanted to ask for the pic but was just too shy and embarrassed to ask. It made me wetter and I couldn’t wait to see to Max and shag his brains out. I got a text in reply telling me to hurry home.

When I got home, I was shocked to see Max’s mate, Matt, there. What was even more of a surprise was that that they both had their cocks out waiting for me. Despite being horny as hell, I was mad at Max for not discussing this with me first. I didn’t know how to react and bolted out of the room to our kitchen. Max came running a few seconds behind me, pulling up his boxers and apologising that he had misread the whole situation. 

While Max explained, I flipped out again – Max had shown my naked pics to Matt without my permission. Matt came into the kitchen a few minutes later, pulling on his tight skinny jeans and apologised. I told Matt it wasn’t his fault, Matt said he had got carried away at how sexy my pics were and no harm was meant.

I let Matt get me a drink to calm me down and he brought me a glass of prosecco. Max sheepishly left the room to find his clothes leaving the two of us behind.

I clinked glasses with Matt, “Here’s to nearly having a threesome.” We took our drinks to the sitting room and I sat in between the two boys. Matt brought over a beer for Max and we sat on the sofa while I calmed down. As I sipped my prosecco, my eyes kept meeting Matt’s and he had such a sexy, devilish grin! I hit him with a cushion, pretending to be annoyed but I had to laugh out at the situation. He changed the mood for everyone.

Matt said thanks to me for liking his dick pic, I was shocked… I thought I had only received photos of Max’s cock. So I got my phone out and tried to guess which one was his and was slightly embarrassed at my reply of wanting it deep inside me.  

As I sipped on my prosecco, I felt more and more turned on by the situation. I wanted Matt to fuck me, but I didn’t want Max to know that his best mate was turning me on so much. 

I asked Matt what photo of me he liked best. He said, my first cleavage shot had been amazing and he had told Max how sexy I was and that he would love to have kissed my nipples and flicked them with his tongue. 

I turned to Max and asked how he would feel if Max was feeling my breasts and kissing my nipples... but as I said this, I took Max’s hand and guided it down the top of my dress. Max was so turned on that he said he would love it. So, I told them they could have a breast each to feel and kiss them only – nothing else.

I took off my bra and lay back on the sofa.. enjoying the feeling of two mouths kissing my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples which were rock hard. Both boys were kneading my thighs and brushing their hands against my very damp panties. I didn’t know whose finger was slipping inside my pants.

I couldn’t help but get even more excited and my pussy got wetter and wetter. I ached to be fucked by them. I started to moan at how good the boys were kissing my tits and feeling me up. I reached out and felt Matt’s cock through his jeans and Max’s through his boxer shorts.

I moved to get a taste of my favourite cock and reward Max, but he stopped me and told me to strip naked and show Matt the rest of my amazing body. I hesitated and blushed but Max was demanding. I pulled off my dress and asked Max if I should keep my black high heels on. He demanded yes and I asked Matt if he could slide off my pants as I didn’t want to fall over and needed some balance.

Then I faced them both, with nothing but my black heels on. 

Max smiled at me, so I walked over to him, slipped to my knees and took his dick in my hand. I stroked him slowly, kissed and sucked his cock. I put on a bit of performance for Matt and I stared longingly at him before inviting him to join in. As I licked and sucked Max’s balls, Matt slipped in behind me and grabbed both of my breasts with each hand. I raised my bum up to give him access to my pussy and felt Matt’s cock nestled between my bum cheeks.

As I continued to tease Max’s cock with my tongue, licking his head and shaft, I felt Matt move his head beneath my bum and he licked my pussy. Matt’s hands pull me down slightly and I ended up sitting on his face. I moaned as Matt’s tongue probed me and I took Max’s cock deeper into my mouth. I let Matt fuck my throat and I sucked deeper on him.

Max asked, “Is he’s licking you, are you enjoying it? Will you cum over his face?”

I gagged and nodded as Max continued to fuck deeper into my mouth. I could see this was really turning him on.

Matt was extremely good at licking me out. His tongue was flicking against my clitoris. 

Max could tell I was close to an orgasm and is very good at reading my body signs. As I got closer to an orgasm from Matt’s tongue, Max squeezed my nipples very rough and pinched them harder than normal. It sent me over the edge and I came all over Matt’s face. I moaned really loudly and squirted a little too. 

I told Matt how amazing he was and went to take Max’s cock back in my mouth but he had stood up. Max demanded I give Matt a blowjob. 'Finally!' I thought. 

Not wanting to let Matt’s mouth away from my tingling pussy, I swivelled quickly around into a sixty-nine position. Matt moved his tongue to my asshole and started to gently rim me where my juices had dripped down. 

I happily got to work on Matt’s cock. It was bigger than Max’s and I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had given me.

As I started to tease his cock with my tongue, my bum was lifted a little higher. Matt’s tongue was gone and Max’s cock slid into my soaking wet pussy.

I did my best to suck Matt hard, I wanted to give him the best BJ ever. I had Max fucking me from behind and Matt licked both my pussy and Max’s cock as it slid in and out of me. It felt amazing and I longed to have it again. 

To steady myself, I held Matt’s bum cheeks while I sucked him off. The harder I sucked and licked, the faster his tongue worked against my clitoris and along Max’s cock. Matt’s hand still caressed my boobs while Max was fucking me hard and the sensory overload caused me to cum very hard a second time, this time with Max’s cock pulsating inside of me. I squirted all over Matt’s face again and could feel him cleaning me up.

Everything stopped as that second climax came to an eruption and I gagged slightly on Matt’s cock. I almost screamed in pleasure but didn’t move as the orgasm took over and I felt Matt’s hips pushing his dick in and out of my mouth. 

I let Matt fuck my mouth and throat and held my head in place as he built up a nice rhythm. I was determined to make him cum and suck up all his juices. As Matt fucked my mouth, Max started to fuck me again from behind. It felt amazing to have two of my holes being fucked at the same time. Spit-roasted like a dirty little slut!

I came a third-time while they spit-roasted me but I didn’t stop until they were both cumming inside me. 

Matt came first, down my throat which I swallowed every drop not to waste any. Then Max came deep inside my pussy. He held my hips and forced himself deep inside of me. Hearing them both groan in pleasure as they came was incredibly sexy. 

To my surprise, just as Max pulled out of me, with his dick pulsating, Matt moved his head and started to lick Max’s cock clean. Matt pulled me closer so that my pussy was on his face and he licked all of Max’s juice out of me. It felt amazing and was something I had long fantasised about.

As Matt continued to clean my pussy, I felt exhausted, but Max had other ideas. He let me suck the juices off his flaccid cock and said, “It’s not over yet!” I agreed as I still wanted Matt to fuck me that evening.

Matt and Max stood next to one another as I knelt in front of them. Their lovely cocks stuck out at me and I was asked to make them hard again. So, I happily got to work. Sucking one, stroking the other. Switching back and forth. 

I licked both heads at the same time as they pressed against each other. I stroked them in each hand and heard their groans as I did. My pussy was dripping between my legs screaming at me to let Matt touch it. 

Matt was very sensitive and said he was going to cum, so I worked my mouth on him till he was ready; then stroked him fast. He moaned so loud and came all over my boobs in squirts of cum. I felt proud of my hard work, if not disappointed that he had not come inside of me. 

They helped me stand up, then they each took a boob and licked Matt’s cum off them. I loved this. It shocked me initially but I closed my eyes to enjoyed every second of it. 

It got me so excited that when they both started to play with me I couldn’t cope. One of them fingered me while the other was rubbing my clit. They both sucked my nipples and nibbled them. They didn’t waste time as they fingered and rubbed my pussy and clit and I had four hands pleasuring my body all at the same time.

Then I screamed, as I squirted all over their hands. I almost fell over from the intense fourth orgasm. 

I made my way to sit on the sofa as I felt my legs would buckle beneath me. I was truly exhausted and my pussy tingled with delight from so much varied attention.

As I sat down, Max sat beside and Matt knelt in from Max. As Max received a nice BJ from Matt, I got to watch the whole thing. I let Max play with boob as I watched the show that Matt was putting on. I watched Matt suck off Max until came again inside Matt’s mouth. 

I asked Matt to kiss me before he swallowed it all and we had a very sexy snog in front of Max. I got Max’s yummy taste in my mouth as Matt’s tongues played with mine. 

I smiled at Matt as I snuggled into Max like a good wife. I was slightly disappointed that I had not had the chance to let Matt fuck me.

As Matt got dressed and left, we hugged good night and I nuzzled into his neck and whispered in his ear, “next time, please fuck me!”

“Till next time,” he shouted as the door closed behind him. 

Me and Max smiled at each other and pulled a blanket over us and relaxed. I hoped to see Matt again soon and wondered what it would feel like to have a cock in pussy and one in my ass at the same time.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments