Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How We Found Our Forever Threesome Partner

"The world is small and sometimes things can come full circle with incredible outcomes"

33
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"No, neither wife takes it in the ass so that wasn't an available option for Judy as an alternative to her primary honey hole Paula does like to be rimmed or have a finger in her ass up to the first knuckle when she's getting fucked. We have one of those lipstick-sized vibrators. <p> [ADVERT] </p>(Amazon will deliver one right to your door) The vibrations give her almost constant squirting orgasms. The vibrations migrate up through the bottom of her pussy and give the guy fucking her a little extra sumpin'."

My wife, Paula, and I have been doing threesomes with our partner, Steve, for a little over three years, and it is always an incredible experience that takes us to incredible heights. We usually hook up a couple of times a week and every time we fuck it it always seems to get better. Here's our story:

Steve was a former boyfriend of my wife for about a year or so and she was in the process of breaking it off with him when we started dating. At the time, Steve was a party boy several years older than her that spent too much time at bars and didn't have any direction in his life. However, he does have an eight-inch cock that he knows how to use and he always had a supply of coke and weed on hand. She said the sack time was always good for her and was probably the only reason she let him stay around. (Of course! One eight-inch cock plus a couple of party favors equals some wild fucking!)

Paula told me after we had been together for a couple of years that she had continued to fuck Steve for a month or so after we first started dating. It was usually about once a week. She abruptly stopped when she realized that she had a much better thing going on with me and didn't want to jeopardize that. I had a good-paying job as a Medical Technologist, my seven-inch cock was almost as big as his, and I, too, knew how to use it. I didn't know Steve at the time and wouldn't have recognized him if he walked by me on the street.

Please bear with me. I'll get back to Steve in a bit. I want to give a brief (I hope) chronology of our lifestyle history:

Fast forward a couple of years after Steve was out of the picture and Paula and I were still together. We both were making good salaries and advancing in our careers. Most importantly, we were having great sex with each other, and it showed no signs of slowing down. Paula liked watching porn that had a lot of MFM action, and she expressed an interest in having two cocks at once on a few occasions. We talked about it every now and then but it never went beyond that point (yet!).

As fate would have it, about a year later, a friend of mine was getting married. I had known him and his girlfriend, Jen, for many years. Jen and Paula had become good friends over a few years time span and Paula was asked to be her Maid of Honor at the wedding. My friend’s brother, Carl, whom I had met on a few occasions, was going to be the Best Man.

I noticed at the wedding that Carl and Paula were quite flirty with each other. He was a good-looking guy with a nice physique. The sexual tension between the two of them was palpable. As the reception was winding down, Paula and I were sitting alone and talking about the day. During the course of our conversation, I told Paula it appeared that Carl would like nothing more than fucking her.

She said, "Yeah, I think I was flirting more than I should have," then added, "If I was single and unattached, I probably would do a one-night stand with him."

As our conversation progressed, we started talking about our sex life and getting to another level with it. At some point, Paula said, "I'm getting horny as hell and I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get up to our room."

I replied, half-jokingly, "As horny as you are, you might need two guys to take care of you. Maybe we can get Carl to come to our room and see what happens. You've said on several occasions that you would like getting taken care of by two cocks at once and this is your chance."

She was surprised and not sure if I was serious. I assured her I was open to the idea and was getting a boner thinking about it.  She was all in and told me she was getting wet thinking about it.

We acknowledged to each other that although we both were excited at the moment, things could change. Since we had never done anything like this, the possibility existed that things could take an abrupt turn when the actual event started happening. We agreed that either one of us could end the encounter at any time if we wanted to.

Thanks to Paula, we knew that Carl's horny knob was turned all the way up to ten, after the day's events. We hoped that would factor into increasing our chance of bringing our fantasy to fruition. We decided we would ask Carl if he wanted to come up to our room and smoke some weed with us.

We located Carl and chatted a little to find out if he had any plans for the evening. He said he wasn't going to do much of anything and was probably going to bed early so he could get up first thing in the morning for the six-hour drive home. As we were getting up to leave, we asked him if he wanted to come to our room and smoke some bud. He liked the idea and the three of us headed up to our room.

After we smoked a joint, we sat around drinking wine and chatting. I sensed a lot of sexual tension in the room and was trying to figure out how to get to the next step. Paula had a good buzz on by now and must have decided she was going to take charge of the situation and not let this possible opportunity slip away. She surprised the hell out of both of us when she went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later, naked, and abruptly announced that she wanted to fuck both of us. Within about five minutes, we all ended up naked on the bed, spit-roasting Paula, who was on fire.

Paula's bold move led us to our first threesome and I'm forever grateful. It was unbridled, intense erotic fucking that took our lives and relationship to new heights. There were no negative emotions, awkward moments, or hesitations. We fucked for about two hours. The way everything flowed emotionally and physically made it incredible.

The idea of a threesome didn't come front and center in my brain until the flirty wedding day. We didn't have a "Hey, maybe we can find a threesome partner" conversation prior to the event and neither of us had viewed Carl as a potential playmate prior to the wedding day. In my opinion, how flawlessly everything went was the fact that, although he was basically a stranger, we had some time to get to know him a little better due to the socialising that took place at the parties, dinners and rehearsals prior to the wedding.

We both loved what had happened and definitely were interested in exploring the swinging lifestyle after experiencing that incredible fuck session. Looking back, I realize that we were extremely lucky. The right chain of events happened and consequently, we had a great experience. A lot of things could have gone wrong and there are a lot of stories out there that give testament to bad first experiences in regard to people's initial exploration of non-monogamous sex.

After the wedding encounter, we were proceeding cautiously in regard to satisfying our desires. We did a couple of meetups but didn't get a vibe from either couple. About six months after our first threesome with Carl, we reconnected with him for our second threesome.

We were going to spend a few days at Gore Mountain. Carl lives about an hour away so we we contacted him and invited him to come up to the mountain for a visit. He came to our hotel and spent the night. It was non-stop cock for Paula. We fucked our brains out. From mid-evening to the early morning hours, it was: fuck, rest, repeat.

About one year after my friend's wedding, Paula and I got married. We went on a two-week cruise for our honeymoon, and as fate and a little luck would have it, we met an attractive couple in their mid-forties who were also healthcare professionals. He was a Pharmacist and she was an RN (as is Paula). We became good friends in a short amount of time. We had much in common and they were a lot of fun to be with.

About four or five days later, we found out they were swingers and we all ended up naked in their cabin. That was my first taste of mature pussy and Paula's first taste of mature cock. We fucked with them daily after that. A couple of times we fucked in the afternoon as well as in the evening but mostly in the evening.

The afternoon sessions usually consisted of a group fuck where each gal got an MFM and some same room bitch switching. The evening sessions were more of the same with each couple splitting up and spending the night in separate cabins. In the morning, we would reunite in our respective cabins. Paula and I would do a quick fuck until a little before the last breakfast seating at nine o'clock and then rush down to the dining room to get some food and coffee.

All of the fucking we were doing was definitely putting our libido into high gear. We committed to pursuing and expanding this new and exciting thing in our lives. Our new friends, knowing that we were newbies, knew we needed some guidance and gave us a lot of good advice regarding the lifestyle. They lived in the midwest and we would call them from time to time to give them progress reports and ask questions. We never saw them again and lost touch with them after a few years.

One thing we learned through our research and talking with our mid-western friends was that getting into a good MFM relationship is very difficult to do. You don't want to inadvertently hook up with somebody who is pervy, mentally unstable, cheating on their wife or girlfriend or who turns out to be a stalker. We came to the conclusion that finding classy, educated, intelligent couples and establishing good relationships with them was what we needed to do. We refrained from immediately jumping into bed with anyone we met. That seemed to be a sensible thing at the time, and it still is. We found that it’s best if you take the time to first get to know people a little bit. If the right vibe is there, you tend to pick it up quickly. If it's not there, you tend to pick that up quickly, too.

Even though our experience was limited, we felt that group sex was the best way forward. So far, it had been great for us when we were with like-minded, easy-going, respectable people. As we proceeded forward, and since then, all of our encounters have always been good to excellent. We have met some awesome people who love to fuck and do it often.

We have hooked up with probably a dozen couples over the years. There are four couples that we are still with after almost twenty years. We (i.e., all the couples) know each other, and there have been times when three, four, or all five couples will get together.

So, as the years went by, we were, and still are, in a very good place in regards to our sex life and our friends. We have met some great people, and we fuck a lot. As I stated before, we now fuck with Steve (remember him?) a couple of times a week and will spend the weekends with a couple, once or twice a month. Some of us even take vacations together from time to time.

Let's get back to Steve and how he came back into the picture:

About four years ago, Paula was at the grocery store and ran into Steve. He was with his wife, Judy, whom Paula knew because she was a high school classmate, and they grew up in the same neighborhood. Steve had straightened out, got his act together, and married Judy. He and Judy moved to New Hampshire, and their lives improved greatly. They had recently moved back to our area, and it turned out the house they bought was about a mile and a half from ours. Paula invited them to our house, and we entertained them as a couple every now and then. We had no intention of seducing them and were just being friendly neighbors.

In a short amount of time, Judy and Paula rekindled their friendship due to their history of growing up and going to school together. When you're a healthcare professional, for reasons unknown to me, many people will tell you their problems, both medical and personal, even if they hardly know you. As their relationship grew, at some point, Judy revealed to Paula that she had some female problems due to a botched surgery on her female parts. This problem caused her to have very painful vaginal sex. (I'm guessing Steve having an eight-inch cock probably didn't help either) The only sex she was having with Steve was oral and a finger that could only go in a couple of inches. Judy told Paula that she told Steve she would understand if he got a fuck buddy and would agree to it as long as he didn't get emotionally involved and leave her for that person. He was hesitant and didn't seek anyone out.

Victoria_Ks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Ks

Steve was still in good physical shape and was now stable at this point in his life. This must have got the wheels in Paula's head turning.

She told me Judy's story and jokingly said, "Maybe we should be good neighbors and help him out."

Paula and I are extremely confident with our relationship, and my reaction was, "Sure, why not? You've got nothing neither one of us hasn't seen or been balls deep in before."

She asked me a few more times if I was sure because of the previous boyfriend matter, and I assured her I was good with it. I told her I always wondered what his dick sliding in and out of her pussy looked like, and I think that it's pretty hot that now I might find out.

Paula told Judy the next time they got together about our alternative lifestyle and suggested that perhaps Steve might be open to the idea of joining us. Since he had been with her at one point in his life, Paula surmised that Steve would be comfortable and relaxed with her and hopefully not have any performance anxieties arise. Paula also told Judy that she and I would really like to have a playmate so close by if it was okay with her. Judy said she had no problem but asked Paula a few times, as Paula did with me, if I was okay with that because of Steve's ex-boyfriend status. After Paula assured her everything was good, Judy and Paula devised a plan that would get Steve to come to our house with the pretext of my needing help moving something.

They agreed not to tell him what was going on or that Paula and I had some kinky secrets. (Although, he would soon find out). Judy was very happy and sincerely hoped that this might turn into something good for each of them and their relationship. The next day, I called him and asked for his assistance. He arrived at our place a short time later. As planned, Paula wasn't there and was going to arrive after she got a text from me saying we were getting into the tub.

After we finished moving the item, I invited him down to the porch to have a beer and have a soak in the hot tub. I told him there was a no-clothes rule for the hot tub, and he didn't have a problem with that. This, in my judgment, was good because it let me know he didn't feel weird about being naked around another guy. We had our beer, stripped down, and got into the hot tub.

Paula arrived a little while later and came down to the porch to say hello. She told us she was going to join us in a bit and asked Steve if he was okay with her getting naked in front of him due to the no-clothes rule.

She added, "Besides, I don't have anything you haven't seen before."

He chuckled and said he didn't mind. She did a little tidying up and then stripped off her clothes and got into the tub.

It appeared to me that he was getting excited because I noticed that his breathing rate had increased. We started chatting and Paula started steering the conversation towards sex related topics. Steve was being a little evasive at first and eventually opened up after Paula told him that she knew about the situation regarding his and Judy's sex life from her conversations with Judy. She also let him in on our alternative lifestyle secret and about how much she liked having two cocks taking care of her at the same time. She then suggested he could join us in the bedroom and stated that a cock as fine as his needed pussy on a regular basis.

She then went over and sat next to him and started jerking him off under the water. He seemed a little uncomfortable but immediately loosened up when Paula revealed that she and Judy had a long chat and that Judy had no problem with him hooking up with us. She also noted that Judy knowing about and approving of it, put everything out in the open where it should be and is the only way that we would have it. Paula continued reassuring him by letting him know that she and Judy had planned the event that was presently unfolding. She finished by stating that Judy was waiting for a call from us so she could personally tell him that if he was interested in our proposal, she wanted him to go for it.

Although he seemed dumbfounded, he agreed. Paula called Judy and put her on speakerphone. She told Judy that Steve was at our place and he needed to hear from her that her feelings about him joining us in the bedroom.

Judy said, "As Paula has probably already told you, Steve, we talked about it in great length and I'm all for it.  I love you, and I want you to at least give it a try so you can see if you're comfortable with the situation and whether or not it's something you want to be involved in moving forward. I will never look at this as something that is negatively affecting our relationship. You just have to tell me all the details when you get home."  She then added, "If you guys can get some pics, I think that would be incredibly hot."

I got up and moved over to where Paula and Steve were, and Paula started giving me head. Steve then stood up with a diamond cutter erection and Paula did a double barrel blow job on us. Steve blew his load in a few minutes and apologized. We said we understood and informed him we weren't even close to done yet, and in a little while, he would probably be ready to go again.

We got out of the tub, dried off, stayed naked, did some touchy-feely with Paula, and chilled for a little while. Steve wasn't shaved in his personal zone, so Paula asked him if he ever had done it or thought about it. He said he never had and she told him that she could do it for him if he wanted to give it a try.

He agreed and they both got into the shower together. They both washed up and I watched as Steve massaged her tits and was rubbing and fingering her pussy. She trimmed his pubes down with a wet shaver and then lathered him up and shaved his dick, balls, perineum, and around his anus. By the time she was through, he once again had a raging boner. They came back into the bedroom and I jumped in the shower.

I watched from the shower as they got on the bed. He was lying on his back and Paula was lying on her side facing him while she alternated between jerking him off and sucking his cock while Steve fingered her pussy. After I got out of the shower and came into the bedroom, Paula looked at me and rubbed her pussy a few times signaling she needed some cock. Swinging etiquette says that usually the guest gets the pussy first but this was one of those times you deviate a bit and go ahead and fuck it for about fifteen seconds to make sure it's ready. Paula knew the procedure and as soon as I took my dick out of her she got up and mounted Steve cowgirl style while bending forward so he could lick and suck her tits.

I've seen Paula's pussy getting pleasured by many dicks over the years. However, seeing this former boyfriend's eight-inch cock sliding in and out of the pussy that he fucked many times years ago, the pussy we had unknowingly shared with each other and was now being shared again but with both parties present got me way beyond horny. I started rimming her asshole and when I glanced down to watch that cock sliding in and out of her pussy, I saw that his dick, balls, and pelvic area were covered with a glistening glaze deposited by her squirting pussy. By then I was past the point of no return and emptied my balls.

The only time I can remember cumming that quickly was when I got my first pussy as a young teen. They continued to fuck for several more minutes and then she dismounted and got on her back and opened her legs so Steve could fuck her missionary. They kept on fucking and ended up with Steve fucking her from behind while both of them were lying on their side. By this time I had recovered from my premature cum shot and was ready for round two. Paula changed positions so I could fuck her and started to suck Steve's cock.

Paula loves one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy at the same time better than anything else. Having her pussy eaten is a very close second. What is interesting though is the fact that she doesn't like to suck cock while receiving oral sex. She says she finds it hard to concentrate because of everything that is going on down below. She prefers to be kissed and have her neck and tits licked when getting oral. All the kissing, licking, and sucking will make her pussy squirt on a pretty constant basis. We continued sharing the pussy and getting our cocks sucked for a while and doing some passionate kissing with Paula. Both of us managed to cum at about the same time.

We lay on the bed recovering for a while then did one last round of fucking. By the time we all were satisfied, we had been fucking on and off for a little over two hours. We did manage to get a few pics while we were fucking. Steve showed them to Judy and told her all the details when he got home.

He came back the next day for another session and told us how hot Judy got when she heard the details and saw the pics. They had hot oral sex, and he said she came like he's never seen her cum before. Since then we always make sure we take a few pics and sometimes a short video and send them to her. She has a special folder on her computer where she keeps them all.

We asked her if she wanted to come with Steve and watch or join in and receive and/or give some oral, but she declined. We also offered to live-stream, which she declined. She did, however, add a caveat that she could and might change her mind someday.

We fucked like porn stars almost every day for the next couple of weeks and finally settled into a couple of times a week schedule. There have been times when we revert back to our first days and fuck almost every day for a week or so. Paula is in heaven. As I said previously, she loves being taken care of by two cocks. Up until when Steve came into the fold, she would only get that satisfaction a couple of weekends per month on average.

We are so glad we found what we consider a perfect threesome arrangement. We are all very comfortable with each other and have progressed into double vaginal penetration, which is the next level in an MFM, as far as I'm concerned. Some guys get repulsed by having their cock touch another guy's cock, but I say it's no different than the sword-fighting guys do when they're little kids. I don't have a problem with it.

It took a while, but we have finally figured out the best way (we think) to do double vaginal. We start with both guys lying on their backs and having one guy drape his legs over the others, so we end up with the bottom of our dicks almost touching each other. Paula straddles us, then grabs both of our cocks and squeezes them together while lowering herself down and easing our cocks into her pussy. At this point, the pumping cocks have to get in sync in order to have everything feel incredibly good (i.e. one going in while the other is coming out).

The biggest problem with double vaginal initially, for us, was that we only lasted for about twenty seconds before cumming. How long you can last is based on who cums first. When double fucking a pussy you will immediately cum when you feel the pussy and the other dick having orgasmic contractions and the hot cum being spewed. There's no way of holding back that I'm aware of. We have managed to work our way up to about five minutes when double fucking her pussy, and I'm not sure if we can go beyond that. However, we are going to keep trying.

I'm so glad Steve came into our lives, and we plan on being a trio as long as we can. We are very connected on many levels. I trust him completely and have no problem with him coming over a little early on some days and getting started before I get home from work. It's hot as hell to come home and see him and Paula naked on the bed, sucking and fucking.

Our fuck sessions are always relaxed and slow-paced, with the average one being about two hours long. On some occasions, we'll fuck for almost three hours. I'm glad we are able to give Steve's cock some pussy on a regular basis. The unexpected outcome of helping Judy get more pleasure in her life via the pics and vids that we take is pretty cool, too. She does have an open invitation to join us if she wishes. Recently, our instincts have led us to believe that she has been opening up a little more to the idea. We'll be waiting patiently to see what happens.

Published 
Written by oxoboxo84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments