Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Massage 2

"My second beach massage is twice as arousing as my first."

107
26 Comments 26
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Dual Massage

As I was looking through the closet deciding what to wear to dinner, my husband reached over my shoulder and pulled out a dress he had bought for me some time ago.

“Why don’t you wear this tonight?” He asked.

It was a black halter dress that was cut almost to the waist in the front and completely open in the back to the top of my butt. I had tried it on a few times but never had the nerve to actually wear it. It was somewhat sheer although not completely see-through.

“You really want me to wear that for dinner? It’s very revealing," I replied in an inquisitive tone.

“Sure. Why not? We don’t know anyone here, and they certainly don’t know who we are,” he assured me.

He was right. We were on vacation, and I had not seen anyone I knew. I mean, what was the chance I would run into someone I knew when we were over a thousand miles from home?

“Okay, Michael. I’ll wear it for you, just this one time.”

He had a huge smile on his face as he headed off to get dressed. I unhooked my bra and put it back in the drawer. I wouldn’t need that tonight. I slipped on a pair of black panties to match the color of the dress. I didn’t want them to show through. All that was left was my heels, and I was all ready for dinner.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

Wow, I thought to myself. This dress shows a lot of skin.

I tried pulling it together in front, but that didn’t work. I would just have to be careful how I moved so that nothing would pop out unexpectedly. I had to admit I was feeling quite aroused at the way the dress looked and felt on me.

“Are you ready to go, darling?” I asked, smiling.

“Sure. I’m starving. I can’t wait to eat," he replied with a growl.

I walked into the room and his jaw dropped.

“Oh my God, Leeza. You look incredible," he said, almost biting his tongue off.

I giggled and blushed.

“Thanks, honey. You really think I should wear this to dinner?”

“Definitely. I want to rip it off of you when we get back to the room," he said as he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately.

I smiled and became even more aroused. I was hoping my arousal wouldn’t be evident through my dress. My nipples were like rocks until we got to dinner. My arousal and the cool night air were really having an effect on them.

I felt myself blushing as we walked into the restaurant. I didn’t look directly at anyone, but I could see quite a few heads turn as I made my way to our table. Not that it wasn’t nice to have men looking at me.

The waiter took our order and brought us some wine. I usually didn’t drink much because it only took a glass or two to, as my husband would say, get me horny. But tonight I didn’t care how horny I got. I felt very sexy. Maybe it was the dress. I should wear it more often.

“Leeza? How are you this evening?” I heard a voice behind me ask.

Before I could turn around, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. Looking over my shoulder, I saw it was Philipe.

“Oh. Hello, Philipe. I’m doing very well, thank you. This is my husband, Michael. Michael, this is Philipe. He gave me my massage today," I said timidly.

“It’s very nice to meet you, sir. You have a very beautiful wife,” Philipe said as he slid his hand from my shoulder.

“Thank you. Yes, I am quite the lucky man," Michael replied as he stood to shake Philipe’s hand.

“This is my friend Raul. He wants to become a masseur, so I have agreed to let him observe and assist me," Philipe said as he motioned for his friend to come forward.

Raul seemed shy, but he was equally as handsome as Philipe. I knew he would have no trouble attracting women to be massaged by him.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Raul," I said as I extended my hand toward him.

He took it very gently.

“It is my pleasure, ma’am. Philipe has told me about you. I hope I get a chance to do you before your vacation is over," he said softly as he squeezed my hand.

Do me? I thought. I hoped my husband didn’t hear those words.

My husband shook Raul’s hand.

“It’s very nice to meet you," Michael said solemnly.

I wanted to shrink away under the table at that moment. I knew my husband was going to have quite a few questions for me before dinner was over. I shrugged my shoulders to hide the fact that my nipples were once again rock hard because of Philipe touching my skin. I hoped my husband had not noticed.

"Enjoy your dinner. I hope you will come for another massage before you leave," Philipe spoke softly as he touched my shoulder again.

I could feel my nipples harden once more as I fumbled to reply.

“I will see how my schedule is," I said nervously.

My schedule? What the hell was that? What a stupid thing to say, I thought to myself.

If I had not already been blushing, I knew I definitely was now.

“So, that guy was your masseur?” Michael asked bluntly.

“Yes, he was,” I replied as I took another sip of wine.

“The hot guy you ogled on the beach was your masseur?” He asked again.

I had no idea what to say. I knew the questions were just beginning. I wish Philipe had not touched me while my husband was watching. It made me feel very guilty.

“Yes, Philipe was my masseur," I spoke as I sipped at my wine once again.

“He saw you naked?” Michael asked.

I almost choked on the wine.

“No. Not naked. I had a towel," I tried to reassure Michael.

“A towel? Just one towel? That couldn’t have covered much," he declared as he leaned closer.

I knew my face was very red now. My whole body was blushing. I sipped my wine again. I wished it had been cold.

“Well. I guess he saw my tits. But that’s all. You wanted me to go topless on the beach and lots of men would have seen them. So you shouldn’t be upset about that,” I tried to reassure my husband.

He thought for a moment. Then he smiled.

“Yeah. I guess you’re right. So tomorrow I can expect to see you topless on the beach?” He said with a smirk.

I couldn’t say no now. The things I get myself into.

“If you want me to go topless, I will,” I said with a forced smile.

Just then the waiter arrived with our dinner. Luckily, Michael was so hungry he forgot all about our conversation and went straight to eating. I sighed and took a large sip of wine.

As we ate, I began thinking of Philipe and my massage. I also thought about Raul. I wondered if I would have another massage if they would both be in the room. It excited me to think another strange man might see me naked.

I didn’t know if it was the amount of wine I had drunk or if I was becoming aroused by the thought of being alone and naked with two men. Either way, it was a very pleasurable thought.

The next day Michael reminded me at breakfast about my agreement to go topless on the beach. I slipped on my bikini bottoms and a t-shirt of his. Why bother with the top if I wasn’t going to be wearing it? Also, it wouldn’t be there if I chickened out at the last minute.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, of course, lots of men stared at me, but they stared at all the other women who were topless as well. I still felt a bit embarrassed, but no one here knew me, so what harm would it be?

I saw Philipe and Raul walking up the beach. I hoped they would not see me. They did. They waved and began walking towards me. It was too late to grab a cover-up. There I was sitting topless with two men staring at me and talking to me. I could feel my nipples harden. I hoped they didn’t notice, but I knew they did. Raul seemed hypnotized by them.

Philipe had traded his lime green speedo for a canary yellow one. Raul was wearing a light blue one. Both of them were somewhat sheer, and I was able to see a glimpse of their cocks through the material. Just as the day before, the speedo didn’t seem large enough to contain what was inside of them.

I guess you could say I was as mesmerized by their, umm, assets, as Raul was by my tits. Even though there were lots of women topless on the beach, I still felt a little self-conscious. I was not accustomed to being so brazen in public as I had been the last few days.

“Leeza. Have you thought about another massage?” Philipe asked with a smile.

“Well, actually I was thinking of having another one before we left for home," I replied.

“Excellent. Raul and I are anxious to service you. How would tomorrow afternoon at two o’clock be for you?” Philipe asked.

Service me? I thought. I smiled.

“That would be fine,” I replied.

Michael arrived back with our drinks. He smiled and told me how hot I looked. He glanced at my nipples. They were still hard from seeing Philipe and Raul. He smiled.

“Yeah. You look very hot.”

“Thanks. How much have you had to drink?” I asked.

We both laughed.

I was feeling very good all day. That night for dinner I wore a short skirt and a sheer blouse with no bra. I was feeling a bit naughty.

“Wow. What’s the special occasion?” Michael asked as he stared at me.

“I’m just feeling very good tonight. And I know you like me to dress sexy for you. I want you to feel as good as I do,” I said as I kissed him.

“It’s working. I feel incredible. Let’s eat," he said, taking my hand.

I enjoyed the attention of the men at dinner once again. I was beginning to like being looked at that way. Maybe I had been a little too uptight. It was fun to loosen up.

We talked all through dinner, but I don’t remember what it was about. My mind was on my pending massage. I was wondering if both of them would massage me or if Raul would just be observing. It didn’t matter. I was becoming aroused at the thought of both of them with me while I was naked.

Michael woke me early the next morning. He wanted to be sure to get chaises on the beach. I was anxious to get to breakfast. I loved their fresh morning juices.

I wore my bikini top that morning. I guess my conservative approach to what I wore in public had come back. The string bikini that Michael had bought for me was revealing enough.

We enjoyed breakfast and then made our way to the chaises we had reserved by throwing our towels over them earlier. Michael positioned himself so he would not miss any of the action. Sure enough, the first two women to walk by were topless. I glanced down to make sure I had put my top on.

I must have fallen asleep under the palapa because it was close to noon when Michael woke me.

“Let’s grab some lunch. I want to head out for some snorkeling later on. What do you have planned?” Michael asked.

I had not told him I scheduled another massage. I didn’t feel like going through the inquisition again.

“I have a massage at two o’clock. I wanted to have one more before we went home," I said excitedly.

“Philipe?” He asked.

“I assume so,” I replied tentatively.

“Enjoy yourself, Leez. I’m off to find some buried treasure.”

He called me Leez when he was in good humor. I don’t know why. But I had become accustomed to it. At least he wasn’t upset about Philipe giving me another massage. That made me feel more at ease and a little less guilty.

I wore my string bikini and cover-up to the massage hut. I didn’t get the facial this time. I skipped that and headed for a nice warm shower to clean the salt water off me before my massage. The warm water felt wonderful flowing over my skin.

I closed my eyes and imagined Philipe’s hands on me as well. I slid one hand down between my legs and began slowly massaging myself. It wasn’t long before the combination of my thoughts, the warm water, and my own fingers was too much for me.

I could feel the flow of my warm juices coating my fingers. I moaned softly to myself. I was now even more anxious than ever for my massage.

After drying off, I wrapped a warm cotton robe around me and headed for the massage room. As I entered, I noticed it seemed darker than the previous time. There were candles lit everywhere.

A scent of raspberry filled the air. It smelled wonderful. There was another scent that I didn’t recognize. The ambiance was one of complete tranquility.

“Welcome, Leeza. We prepared the room just for you," Philipe said as he took my hand and led me to the table.

“It looks and smells wonderful,” I replied.

“May I help you with your robe?” Raul asked.

The massage table was covered with a soft white cloth. It appeared thicker than before. A table of oils and lotions was nearby. Philipe and Raul were both shirtless but wore the same white linen pants that Philipe had worn before. I couldn’t see through them as much because of the darkness of the room.

“Yes. Please do,” I said to Raul as I loosened the belt of the robe and slid it off my shoulders.

He was standing behind me. He took the robe and laid it on another table. I slid onto the table, as Philipe covered my ass with a towel. I didn’t feel as uneasy about being naked since the room was much darker this time.

"Just relax, Leeza, and let us make you feel wonderful," Philipe said as he reached for the bottle of oil.

I was face down and had my head on the little cushion with the hole in it. I couldn’t see what was going on, but I could feel the warm oil being spread over my back and legs. Then I felt Raul's hands begin to slowly massage my shoulders. I was in heaven. He had the gentlest touch.

“Raul will be assisting me today. He was not able to work until this week because here you must be eighteen years old to become a masseur in our country,” Philipe spoke as he walked to the far end of the table.

I had not even thought about Raul’s age when I met him. I did know he appeared much younger than Philipe, but I never imagined he was just eighteen. I was beginning to wonder what it was going to feel like to have an eighteen-year-old male touching my body. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. I closed my eyes and let them do their magic.

I don’t remember all of what they did to me while I was on my stomach. I had drifted off. I do remember their hands feeling so good on my skin and the warmth of the oil. My body trembled a little when Raul first touched me.

When I again was aware of what was going on, I felt Raul’s hands on my sides. He was massaging very close to my tits. Philipe was massaging my butt. It felt incredible. I smiled to myself at the thought of an eighteen-year-old massaging me. Having two men touching at the same time was quite arousing.

“It’s time to do your front,” Philipe said softly.

I loved when he did my front. I didn’t reply. I just slowly rolled over. Philipe held the towel as I did. Even though the room was dimly lit, I knew they could both see my tits as I rolled over. I’m sure they noticed too that my nipples were very erect.

I lay on my back, and Philipe gently covered only my pelvic area. He seemed to take his time doing it. I didn’t mind. I’m not sure if it was the strange scent or something else that made me feel so mellow. It was like I was floating on the table. Maybe it was the touch of two men’s hands on my body. Whatever it was, I was enjoying the feeling very much.

The oil felt even warmer as both Philipe and Raul applied it to my skin. Philipe began massaging my feet. I gave a soft moan when he did. I love having my feet rubbed. At the same time, Raul started gently massaging my hands. It aroused me the way he softly stroked each finger. I felt my nipples tingle.

My head was on a small pillow which elevated it slightly. I looked down and could see Philipe at my feet. There was enough light from the candles behind him to allow a silhouette of his cock through his linen pants. I felt myself staring at it as he rubbed my feet.

Raul had made his way up my arm and was now at my shoulder. His hands were like magic as they seemed to glide over my skin. I felt myself tremble once again.

Philipe's hands were now massaging my calves. He used both hands on each one. I can’t even describe how wonderful it felt. I do know I was becoming aroused by his touch.

It was a few moments later that I felt Raul's hands on my upper chest and neck. I tensed a bit hoping that soon he would be giving me that wonderful breast massage that drove me wild the last time.

As my excitement mounted thinking of Raul’s hands on my tits, I felt Philipe's warm touch on my thighs. He was stretched out over my lower legs with his body. I could feel his stomach against my feet as his hands began gently massaging my thighs. As I looked down at him, he glanced up and smiled at me.

Raul was now directly above my head. The last time, Philipe had stood at my side to massage me. I looked up at him. He was staring at my tits. Soon his hands flowed over them in one long slow movement. I know he felt my body shake as his fingers caressed each of my hard nipples.

Philipe, in the meantime, now had his hands on my hips. He had slid them under the towel. My body trembled again. He now had one hand on each of my legs as he slid them up and down from my knees to my hips. I could feel my heart quicken. I was breathing a little faster too.

I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next or what I wanted to happen next. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Raul was rocking slowly as he massaged my tits. I know he didn’t need to massage them as long as he did but it felt so incredible I was hoping he would never stop.

Each time he rocked forward I could feel his cock hitting the top of my head. At first, it was a gentle knocking, but the more he massaged my tits, the harder he rocked and the harder his cock hit my head.

I could feel myself becoming very aroused at the thought of Raul's cock banging off the top of my head. Then I felt Philipe's fingers on my inner thigh. He slid them down towards my knee and then back upward. Each time, he seemed to go a little higher. It wasn’t long before I felt his touch against the edges of my pussy lips. I moaned. I hoped they didn’t hear me.

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion now. Raul's cock continued banging the top of my head while his fingers teased and caressed my tits and nipples. Philipe's fingers were now sliding over my pussy lips. He no longer was going up and down my entire thigh.

I slid the pillow off the table and tilted my head back. Raul's cock was now sliding onto my forehead instead of banging the back of my head. I licked my lips remembering how wonderful it had been to have Philipe's cock inside my mouth during my last session.

Raul leaned forward even more, and his cock was now bumping the top of my nose. Even through his pants, I could feel its hardness as it rubbed over me.

Feeling Philipe's fingers caress my moist lips, I slowly spread my legs apart. I didn’t seem to have control over what I was doing and yet I wouldn’t have stopped it if I could have.

He gently pushed them open more. I offered no resistance. The towel was now on the floor. I was completely naked before them.

His thumbs would slide over each of my pussy lips as he moved his hands upward. As he slid them down, he would apply a little pressure, and they would spread my lips open. I could feel them becoming very wet. His fingers glided over them like they were on warm silk.

I found myself arching my hips as his hands neared my pussy. I wanted him to drive his thumbs inside of me. He accepted my invitation and plunged both of them inside of me. I moaned louder this time. I know they both heard me. Not only did I moan but I let loose with a flow of warm cum that coated Philipe's thumbs.

He gently placed one of his wet thumbs in his mouth and sucked it. I came again when I saw that.

As Philipe continued to probe deeper and deeper into my pussy with his thumbs, I reached up and slid Raul's pants down. His cock sprang upward as it was released from its confines. It now hung over my head pulsing up and down as he continued to fondle my tits.

Raul moved to the side of the table. I turned my head towards him and opened my mouth. He leaned forward and the tip of his hard cock rested on my lips. I gently licked it and then surrounded it hungrily with my lips. I heard him moan. It's been quite some time since I had an eighteen-year-old's cock in my mouth. It felt incredible.

Philipe was driving his thumbs deep inside me as he looked up and watched me gently sucking Raul's cock. Raul leaned forward more, and his tip disappeared into my mouth. I heard Philipe moan. I spread my legs more, offering myself to him.

Raul pulled his cock from my mouth so I could see Philipe sliding his pants off. His  cock was hard and throbbing. He moved closer to me on the table.

He slid my ass to the end of the table. He was now standing between my legs as I watched him gently guide the tip of his cock between my anxious pussy lips. We all moaned. It disappeared deep inside me as Philipe leaned forward.

Raul watched as Philipe slowly slid his cock all the way inside me and then back out to its tip. It must have taken two to three seconds each time Philipe would slide in and out of me. He was driving me wild with his slow deliberate pace. I squeezed my pussy lips tight around his cock each time he slid it out.

Raul then leaned forward and slid his cock back into my mouth. He too followed Philipe's pace as he slid his hard young cock into my mouth. Slowly he would pull it back out to its tip before once again sliding it gently deep into my mouth. My lips squeezed him tight each time.

I could feel his heart beating in his shaft as it slid back and forth over my lips. I could feel his tip against the back of my throat. His body was shaking. We were both moaning.

I could no longer see Philipe, but I could feel his hard cock still pleasuring my now-dripping-wet pussy. I couldn’t stop myself from cumming. I was having orgasm on top of orgasm. I became light-headed from cumming so much.

Philipe grabbed my hips as he continued to slide his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tight against me.  He was panting, and his body was shaking.

Raul touched the side of my cheek with his finger as I felt his cock expand in my mouth. He was warning me that he was about to explode his load into me. I put one hand on his ass and held him tight.

My lips clamped around his throbbing cock. His body shook, and he moaned loudly as he spewed its warm creamy load into my mouth.

I had never had so much cum in my mouth. It ran out the corners of my mouth before I could swallow it all. And then another load of similar volume exploded in me. I tried swallowing, but most of it ran out of my mouth as well.

While I was concentrating on taking all of Raul’s cum, I felt Philipe grab my ass tightly. His hips rose up and his back arched. I felt his cock stiffen between my pussy lips as he pumped his hot cum into my already soaking wet pussy.

He was thrusting wildly as his cock pulsed again and again. Each time another load of his creamy cum was being pumped into my flooded pussy. I could feel it running out of me and down my ass. He continued to thrust and cum.

At the same time, Raul's young cock was emptying its remaining loads into my mouth. I lost count of how often he came. I just knew I could not swallow it all and my cheek and the table were now covered with the excess as it dripped from my lips.

He slowly slid his cum-drained cock from between my lips as Philipe pumped his last creamy load into my pussy. His hands loosened their grip on my ass, and he gently pulled his cock from deep inside of me. I felt my pussy lips suction tight on his shaft as it slid out of me.

I really don’t know who moaned the most or the loudest. It was like a chorus of moans. All I knew was that I was exhausted like I had never been before.

No one said a word. I slid myself off the table and managed to wrap my robe around me. I walked slowly to the showers, my body soaked with their cum.

The hot water felt wonderful. I stood with my hands against the wall as it cascaded over me. I didn’t bother to dry off or get dressed. I slid another robe on and headed back to our room.

Michael was still out snorkeling when I arrived. I was relieved that I wouldn’t have to explain why I was wearing only a robe. I placed the robe on the chair and fell onto the bed. I still had enough strength to smile as I thought of what had just happened.

Never before had I ever done or even imagined doing anything like that. I couldn’t wait for our next vacation and my next massage.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments