Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Seduction

"A date night takes a turn as a couple is seduced by a mystery woman"

31
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

We readied ourselves for a rare date night; I waited on the hotel bed as my wife finished getting ready. She rolled her pantyhose up her legs and stepped into her high heels. She looked spectacular, and tonight was ours. As we jumped in the lift, the doors closed, and we did what we did when got into a lift alone, we made out. As she kissed me, I ran my hand down the small of the back, and she rubbed my cock through my trousers.

She knew full well this meant I had to walk through reception trying to hide my erection, but that was the fun part, right?

Suddenly, the doors opened. We snapped back, and a woman stepped inside. We stepped back, smirking.

“Am I interrupting something?” She asked, grinning.

“Um, date night, it's my wife's birthday” I replied.

“Lucky you,” she added, to me directly.

“Thanks” I responded.

“Your wife is gorgeous.”

“She certainly is,” I replied.

“Well, then,” she added as the lift opened at reception, “have a good night, and a happy birthday”.

She then paused for a moment and glanced at my wife's breasts, then face, then smiled and strode away.

“She was nice,” I mentioned to my wife.

“Pretty positive she was being a bit of a flirt,” she added.

“I'm not sure to who though,” I responded.

We laughed and strolled to our dinner.

We entered the bar and started our dinner. We shared everything and anything as cocktail after cocktail appeared. I rested my hand on my wife's thigh, running my hands along her pantyhose, enjoying the texture as we got flirty drunk.

“That lift thing was weird, right?” I suggested.

“Not really, it was somewhat flattering,” she replied.

“I kind of think she was flirting with you,” I suggested.

My wife giggled. “She might have been,”.

“That's an interesting thought,” I added.

“I bet it is, for you,” she snickered back.

“Well, just entertain for a second. If you were a single woman, would you have flirted back?” I proposed.

“Probably, but it doesn't mean I would do anything. I mean, did you think she was gorgeous?” She inquired.

“If I'm being honest, she was. What did you think?”

“Oh yeah. She was, but I'm pretty drunk. I can still appreciate a beautiful woman without it being sexual,” she replied.

“What was beautiful about her?” I sought.

“Well, she was confident and had wonderful eyes. What did you like?”

“Well,” I mused, “she has the same body as you, but looked different.”

My wife laughed. “You do have a type don't you?” she answered.

“I do, and it's you,” I answered as I kissed her.

“Come on,” she declared, “let go back to our room, I'm drunk, horny, and I want to fuck”.

I laughed, and we left. We walked back to the hotel, giggling and being flirty. When we arrived at the hotel, I kissed her.

“Want to wait downstairs and have another drink? I'm just going to head to the room and get everything ready”.

My plan was simple. I was going to light some aromatic candles, lay out some scented massage oil, and lay out some toys. I wanted our date night to be special and romantic for her birthday.

I headed back to the hotel bar and looked around. At a booth table, my wife was sitting with someone. As I got closer I realised it was the woman from the lift.

"Hello," I said as I approached the table.

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to buy your wife a birthday drink," she said.

"Not a problem," I said as I sat down.

She introduced herself, and we started talking; it was genuinely lovely. We shared jokes, and discussions around work frustrations, and, before we knew it, it was almost midnight, and we were five more cocktails in.

It might have been the cocktails, but, as we shared, jokes she became increasingly flirty and we were shamelessly flirty back.

"I'm keeping you away from what you want to be doing," she said.

"Oh, what is it you think we want to be doing?" My wife asked.

"Well, you and your husband are drunk, at a hotel, and I can tell by how you are dressed, you are a short lift ride away from a hot night"

We all laughed.

"Well, the room is set up for that actually," I said.

"Oh, is it?" She said. "What's in the room?"

"Well, massage oil, candles, some toys, and some music" I replied.

"I'd love to see the candlelight dance across your wife's body, it's amazing," she said.

My wife blushed and we both awkwardly laughed.

"You have no idea; it's amazing" I awkwardly responded.

"I'd like to have an idea," she said.

We both paused for a moment, she could see we were processing.

"So, here is the thing," she said, "I think your wife is hot, and I can tell she feels the same about me, so, if you are interested, I can come up with you. She can have a special birthday present; you can watch, and then I'll leave".

Before we could process, she placed her hand on my wife's thigh and ran it up her thigh, whispered something in her ear, and stood up.

"I'm going to get one more drink. When I come back, if you are still here, then, maybe we go upstairs".

She then started walking away to the bar.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm pretty drunk, but it's kinda hot," she said.

"It's very hot" I responded. "But is this something you would want?"

"When she touched me I wanted her to keep going," she responded, meekly, "but how do you feel about this?"

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

"If you want to try this...I love you; it's your birthday, and we can try something new, especially if it's going to bring you pleasure," I said.

"Ok," she said "but I want you to be a part of this too, not with her, just me"

"That's all I want, baby. I want to see you happy," I said.

Our new friend walked over. "Are we having these down here, or are we going upstairs?"

"Upstairs," my wife said.

We rode up in the lift together, my wife leading me with her hand and into our room. Our new friend walked in and the soft candlelight danced across the walls. Soft music was playing.

"So," she asked, "what are the rules?"

"It's my wife's birthday. I want her to enjoy this. I'm going to just sit back unless I'm invited," I said.

"If that's ok?" My wife added.

"It's ok," she said.

I kissed my wife deeply and passionately and made my way over to the lounge in the corner and sat down.

Our new friend took my wife's hand and placed it on her hip and stepped into her, placing her hand on her face and kissing her. My wife, nervous at first, slowly started to move in deeper, kissing passionately, deeply, and with desire as her hands started caressing her. I could see her hands trace their way over her skin, feeling and touching.

The electricity in their embrace was almost tangible as they drew into their desire. My wife searched for her desire and her teacher showed her the way. Slowly, my wife's dress was unzipped, and her clothes fell to the floor and her lover slipped out of hers.

They looked stunning. Full-breasted, curvy, and with soft, perfect skin, she unclipped her bra, slid down her underwear, and stood naked before my wife. I saw my wife trace her eyes all over her body, her face, breasts, every inch, and, then, slowly, did the same, slipping off her clothes and standing before her.

"Are you ok?" The woman asked my wife.

"I'm nervous," she replied.

The woman then took her hand and guided it over her breasts, traced her stomach and down to her pussy, and then stepped in again and kissed her. They made their way to the bed and continued kissing, and, with each kiss, I watched my wife get bolder and more urgent in her touching to explore this woman.

My wife positioned herself on top of her, allowing me to get a full view of her raw femininity. Entwined in this passionate tryst, the complete object of my desire surrendered herself to what was once just a fleeting and taboo fantasy. She kissed her way down her breasts, and her stomach and placed her head between her legs.

She stopped for a moment, almost studying, and then I saw her breathe in deeply as she placed her mouth on her and started to first kiss, then lick. She grabbed her thighs and stroked them as she savoured this woman's pussy, knowingly gentle, but expertly delivering her a reciprocation of what she enjoyed.

"Baby, I want you too".

I finally received my invitation. I had undressed and walked over. Her pussy was before me, wet, inviting, and wanting attention as she pleasured the other woman.

I leaned over and tasted my wife, beads of juice dripping from her hair. She was sweet, and she moaned as I started licking her clit, flicking and sucking with each stroke she made.

My rock-hard cock needed to be in her. I slowly placed it at the entrance and slid in slowly as she drew me in. I fucked her hard and deep while I teased her ass. I was close when suddenly she called out.

"Not yet."

I pulled away, my cock slick with her juice, and she continued. Faster and faster she went, caressing, grabbing, and touching every inch she could when, suddenly, her new friend climaxed loudly and they collapsed.

"Was it what you expected?" this woman said.

"It was and more" my wife replied.

"I want you to sit on my face" she demanded of my wife.

My wife obliged, and I was standing in front of her as the woman placed her head underneath my wife. She looked me in the eyes, and, suddenly, as the woman's tongue found her clit, her face melted into a look of sheer pleasure. I held her face and we passionately kissed while she was pleasured

She ground her pussy into this woman's face, grinding and riding every wave of pleasure as we made out, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, tasting, sharing the sweet juice still beaded on her beautiful face until, suddenly, she went limp with waves upon waves of pleasure, and collapsed on the bed.

They took a moment to catch their breath, then the mystery woman stood up. "Did you like that?" She asked.

"It was the perfect fantasy to come to life," my wife replied.

The woman then got up, kissed my wife deeply, and made her way to the door.

"She's all yours again," she smiled at us and closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Don't say anything," my wife said.

"Just fuck me now please."

We lay down on the bed, and I slid into her again, thrusting with the pent-up urgency of every minute that had passed since I saw her exploring her desires and coming deep inside of her, collapsing.

We held each other and kissed deeply and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, moaning, and threw back the covers. I had been away for work for a few weeks. I called my wife.

"Are you sleeping well?" she asked.

"I am, but I can't wait to come home. I had a wet dream last night thinking about you," I said.

"Oh, that's hot. What was the dream?" she asked.

"You can read all about it,” I replied.

Published 
Written by LoveLustUs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments