Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isolation

"Young adults having anonymous sex."

47
23 Comments 23
1.5k Views 1.5k
852 words 852 words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Sophia sat upright when she heard the soft sound, the ping of metal.

“Who’s there!” she cried out.

“Sorry to disturb you. I’m just collecting the trash,” a male voice softly answered.

“Nobody is supposed to be in here! I’m under quarantine!” Sophia cried out in panic.

“Rest easy. I’m fully trained in the protocols of this ward. I haven’t breached any of your containment curtains. I’ll be gone in a moment,” he answered reassuringly.

Exasperated, Sophia whined, “All I’ve been doing is resting. I’m bored out of my mind. Can you stay and talk?”

“Yours is the last unit in my rounds. It’s past midnight, so no supervisor will be looking for me. Yes, I can chat for a bit.”

“Since we can’t see each other, let's describe ourselves. I’ll start. My name is Sophia. I’m a junior at Wilson High. I’m of average height, a bit skinny, my boobs are too small, and I have wonderful curly raven hair.”

“Hi, Sophia. I’m Aiden. I was a senior at Wilson High. I’m taller than average. I am delighted with my boob size, and I keep my wavy brown hair on the long side.”

A burst of laughter escaped Sophia at Aiden’s boob remark.

“You're young, like me! I’m seventeen.”

“I’m the older man, nineteen,” Aiden quipped.

“I had a fabulous summer planned, wearing tiny bikinis to the beach and parties at night. Then I caught this cursed plague and ended up in here.”

“I’ve entered the workforce, no longer have summers off, and ended up in here. Tell me more about your tiny bikinis!”

“Ha! So typical. I bet that’s all you heard, too. Okay, my favorite is a shiny black one. The tops are only one inch wide and barely cover my areolas. The bottoms are a little more than floss. Oh, Gaud, I’m so horny! It’s your fault, Aiden.”

“I have strong shoulders. I’ll accept the blame. Maybe I can help you out. It would be like phone sex without phones!”

“Anything! Help me out!”

“Slide your hands up inside your gown. Pinch both of your nipples.”

“Ah, yes. Feels great. Good start.”

“My cock grows stiff. Opening my pants to let it out. I want you to lick your fingers and get your nipples good and wet. Pinch those slippery nubs as hard as you can stand.”

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“Doing it. Tell me more about your exposed cock!”

“Pumped full of blood and covered in pre-cum. It’s two inches wide and nine inches long!”

“Liar!”

“Of course. I’m now stroking my massive monster. Long strokes. All the way out to the dripping tip and back to the base. Do you want this thing I’m lying about?”

“YES! One of my hands has drifted down to my hips. My fingers are smearing the fluids leaking from those lips. I’m juicing my fingers up and getting ready to lick them clean. Mmm!”

“Great suggestion. I love the taste of my pre-cum. I’m using my fingers to get some.” Aiden smacks his lips.

“I’m rubbing my clit now. I’ve been stuck in isolation for far too long. I’m not going to last long.”

“Maybe your first orgasm will be quick. It doesn’t have to be the only one. I can hear how wet you are. Can you hear how fast I’m now beating this monster?”

“Oh, oh, oh. I’m close!”

“Stick some fingers in. Fuck yourself while you rub your clit. I want to push my throbbing cock into your wet hole. Your fingers have to be my cock.”

Sophia came with a long squeal. She was panting to catch her breath.

“You should see how hard the sounds of you coming have made me. My meat is now pink from the friction of my palm. I’m lubing up my cock with my spit. I’m nice and slippery now.”

“Make some noise when you come. I need to hear it. Guys never make enough noise. I’m back to rubbing my clit. You were right. I need more than one.”

Aiden grunted extra loud. “I’m close now. I’m circling over the head of my cock for extra stimulation.” Aden grunted loudly with each spurt and spasm, letting Sophia hear his intense orgasm.

“Thanks. Hearing you come is fueling my next orgasm. I’m toying with my anus this time. I’ll plunge a finger deep into my ass when I’m ready to come!”

“I thought I was spent for the night. Knowing you are playing with your bunghole has me half stiff again. It should be my tongue getting your pucker wet and ready. Do you want my monster up your ass?”

“That’s it. In my finger goes.” Sophia squealed out her second orgasm.

“It sounded relieving,” Aiden remarked.

“Yes. I’m satisfied. At least for now! Thank you, Aiden. Can you come back tomorrow?”

“Nothing will keep me away. Good night, Sophia.”

Published 
Written by LordCephius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments