Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Hands

"Young girl finds release in an unusual way."

34
19 Comments 19
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was an accident! Really! I was a late bloomer. Walking out of high school at the end of my sophomore year, I was as flat as a board. Okay, I did have a couple of minor mounds on my chest but at age sixteen, I was definitely considered to be as flat as a board. I always kept a low profile at school wearing baggy clothing. Unlike Billie Eilish, I had nothing to hide. All that changed during the summer.

By the end of June, my minor mounds were definite hillocks. They ached and when I touched or squeezed them, they felt stiff. By the end of July, I definitely had tits, nice firm “B” cup boobs. I think it started then. Without realizing it, I noticed that I had started sleeping on my stomach. I liked the weight of my body squeezing my tits flat. It felt nice. Then August happened. I got big! Not Billie Eilish or Sydney Sweeny big but large “D” cup big. I still liked to sleep on my stomach feeling the pressure squeezing my newly acquired tits as flat as they would go.

As school approached, I started to think about a bra. I’d never owned one. If you were flat and wore baggy clothes then why go to the discomfort of those tight straps. During those last few weeks when I actually had something that jiggled, I had just covered it with loose-fitting tops. This was embarrassing. I snuck into my younger sister’s room. Although she’s two years younger, she had actually gotten tits when she was twelve. Fuck! I knew enough not to take her current underwear so I found a drawer with a lot of old bras in it and grabbed a handful scurrying back to my room.

Fuck! Just my luck, I snagged her first bras with small cups. But I got curious. What would it feel like? Luckily my sister and I had the same chest size so I got the bra fastened. However, the cups were too small. After some pulling on the cups and pushing on my tits, I was able to get them into the bra. It was super tight and squashed my tits hard. It should have been painful but it felt, what, good? I pulled on a loose shirt and wore the bra all day.

The next day I was back in my sister’s room rummaging through her drawer when I found what must have been her first sports bra. I raced back to my room and pulled it over my head. It took a lot of tucking but I finally got my tits completely into it. I looked in the mirror. There was nothing left of my curves except two bulges. It felt wonderful. I left it on for the next two days. I could sleep on my side again and my tits still felt great! Towards the end of the week, I again snuck into my sisters’ room and found an old tube top. I couldn’t wait to try it on.

Racing back to my room, I found that the top barely fit around my ribs. I don’t know whether I liked the feel of pushing and pulling my tits into the top or the feel of them pushed flat more but both felt wonderful. I pulled on a t-shirt and went to the mall. Walking around with a flat chest and huge tits was a turn on. I had a secret. I was really built and no one knew. The feeling of my large tits completely smashed against my chest was divine. Upon arriving home and taking off my shorts, I found that my panties were sopped. The light finally came on as to why I liked my tits mashed. I must have had a large nerve directly from my tits to my pussy! Wow!

Then came the night of the party or more accurately the night with the boy with big hands. It was your typical end of summer back to school party fueled by alcohol and weed. I was there in sister’s tight sports bra and button shirt. Nothing special. There were really no one new at the party but then I noticed Jake. He wasn’t new either and a senior but for some reason, I was drawn to his hands. They were large. They were turning me on. Really? WTF? Eventually Jake noticed me noticing him and since he had no better offers, he wandered my way. After some meaningless small talk about our summers, we wandered to a dark spot out in the back yard and started kissing. After an age, his hands wandered to my tits. He stopped kissing me.

“I really wish you had some tits.”

He actually said that to me. Wow! Ordinarily, this would have sent me running for the exit in tears. However, I just told him to wait and sprinted to the bathroom, removed my sister’s sports bra and raced back to Jake (and his big hands). As I crossed to him, I only got a couple of buttons done and then I kissed him. He kissed me his hands going inside my shirt and then he suddenly stopped.

“Wow! Where’d those come from?”

“Just get your big hands on them!”

And I kissed him some more. At first, he softly caressed them flicking my nipples. After gasping a strangled “Harder” he was firmer and after groaning into his mouth, he started to pinch and mash them. God, I could feel my panties start to soak. I could feel his erection against my leg. Finally, I broke it off and left the party. After undressing, I looked in the mirror. My tits had handprints and bruises all over them. I closed my eyes and thought of those large hands. My hand found my pussy and instantly I came standing up squirting a puddle onto the floor. Wow, I didn’t know I could do that!

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

The next morning I still felt turned on. I tried riding my pillow and letting my tits slap against each other. I got a pretty good rhythm going. The slap, slap slap felt great. However, after twenty minutes, I was finally able to squeeze out a tiny “O” but it just wasn’t cutting it. As I lay in whatever afterglow there was, my mind wandered to Jake, well to his big hands. I needed those hands and I needed them now. God, what was I turning into?

Twenty minutes later I was ringing the bell at Jake’s house. I was wearing my tightest skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Underneath the jacket was the tightest thinnest white t-shirt in my sister’s room. Not only could you see my nipples but my areolas were plainly visible. I wanted Jake’s attention on the correct body part from the jump. The door opened and there stood Zach, Jake’s older brother. Zach was in his early twenties and was rumored to be a drug dealer. He hadn’t shaved and from the odor, the first shower of the day had yet to occur. Then my eyes fell to his hands, his very large hands. My mouth went dry.

“Jake’s not here!” he said anticipating my question. I was mute staring at his hands.

“Won’t be home for a few hours.”

My eyes were fixed on his hands as my mouth said, “Could I hang out and wait?”

When Zach looked doubtful, I did something I’ve never done before, acted slutty. I put my hands in my jacket pockets and open the front giving Zach a view of my t-shirt. I felt my nipples harden. As he stared at my t-shirt, my eyes went back to his hands, his very big hands. It was a standoff, my tits and his hands. Reluctantly he opened the door and I entered. He led me to the backroom where there was a big screen tv and a middle-aged balding guy in a t-shirt. He was introduced to me as Zach’s business associate, Davey. Okay, so this was becoming tricky but I stayed.

Davey was sitting in a chair so I took a seat on the couch next to Zach. I think they were watching Ice Road Truckers. I sat for a long time and the tv droned on. I barely looked at the program because my eyes were fixed on Zach’s hands, his very big hands. My tits started to feel heavy. Without realizing it, I realized that I was touching, then stroking his hand. I picked it up and massage the palm and fingers. My ass started to get twitchy. I brought it to my mouth and licked a finger. Zach didn’t do anything. I put his entire huge finger in my mouth and sucked. Zach was no longer looking at the truckers.

“Take off your jacket!” he hissed. I stood up and peeled off my coat. Davey stared at my chest while Zach pulled me onto his lap. His hands, his big hands found my tits. He stroked them, caressed them, lifted them and finally squeezed them. My ass was getting really twitchy. As he played with my tits, I moaned.

“Is that all you got?”

Zach looked puzzled.

“Be a man!”

And I mashed my tit into his hand for emphasis. Zach got the message. Powerful fingers gripped my tits. They were flattened, pulled straight out, squeezed and pinched. It was heaven. After an age, I lifted my arms. Zach got the message and my t-shirt was peeled off my body. I had Davy’s full attention now. As my panties filled with my juices, I realized I really needed to get them off. I unfastened my skinny jeans and pushed them down with my panties. Zach started to undo his belt.

“Wait!”

He looked puzzled.

“Get me off and I’ll suck you off.”

He nodded. I pushed my panties off with my jeans. I was now naked in front of Zach and Davey. Davy had unzipped and was stroking his member. Gross! Well, at least he was doing himself so maybe I wouldn’t have to do him. I sat on Zach’s lap and started to stroke between my legs and over my clit. Zach was back to using my tits as stress balls, large stress balls. I was getting close but I wasn’t quite there.

“Stand up.”

He stood after being temporarily puzzled. I backed into his chest rubbing like crazy.

“Lift me.”

Zach started to grab my waist. I stopped him.

“By the tits!”

His hands found the bottoms of my tits and grabbed. The pain was enormous and wonderful. He lifted while I rubbed like crazy. Again the pain was nothing like I felt before. I came. That is, I quivered and shook. My pussy started to leak, then it dribbled and then it gushed. And gushed. When I stopped shaking and squirting, I discovered a puddle on the hardwood floor. Davey had shot all over his leg.

After drinking a glass of water to rehydrate, I pulled Zach away from the puddle. Taking a pillow from the sofa, I knelt and unbuckled his pants. Although I was experienced, this was my first random blowjob. When Zach came, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. He came on my tits and face and in my hair. Fuck! I looked at Davey who had managed to jack himself off a second time. I cleaned my tits and face up in the bathroom and reemerged still naked with cum in my hair. I gave the sopping panties to Zach as a souvenir. As I was pulling my t-shirt over my head, Jake walked in.

“What did I miss?”

I just smiled and pulled on my jacket.

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments