Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon on a Boat (Justin and Blair, part 2)

"Eighteen-year-old couple enjoys a sexy day in a boat."

37
3 Comments 3
13.9k Views 13.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words

The envy of the whole school. Blair and Justin felt it prominently just a few days after returning from the leadership conference weekend in Atlanta, hand in hand, their new relationship on full display for everyone. Although all of Blair's female friends saw it coming a mile away, many of them were jealous that she got to date who they considered to be the hottest guy in the school. And Justin's teammates never ceased to high-five him, wishing they could have Blair for themselves. Any guy who had ever shared a locker room with Justin knew of his impressive penis, which he never tried to hide in the showers; now their thoughts were filled with the image of his large member fucking such a tight, hot girl. Although Justin repeatedly denied the suggestion that anything physical was happening, he had their enduring respect.

And it was happening, every chance they could get. The two had an immense sexual appetite and loved worshiping each other's bodies. In the three weeks since their first time in the hotel room (and the three times they fucked the next day), they logged at least fifteen instances of full-on sexual intercourse, all in the back of Justin's Jeep.

The first of these instances was two days after returning home from Atlanta and nervously announcing to their parents (separately) that they were now dating. The next night Blair and Justin went out to dinner and caught a movie afterward. The movie was terrible, but the fresh couple made it enjoyable by kissing for a majority of the time. Justin wanted to let his hands wander her body more, but there was a family in front of them; this was frustrating to Justin, who since dinner had been sporting a semi due to the way her tight green t-shirt flattered her beautiful b-cup breasts. After the movie was over, the two-headed out of the theatre toward Justin's car. After opening the door for Blair to let her in, she turned back toward him and drew him into yet another passionate kiss. This time, relatively alone in the parking lot, their hands went south and firmly grabbed each other's athletic ass. The kiss became more passionate as their tongues became increasingly active. They were interrupted by the honk of a car leaving the parking lot, so they both entered Justin's vehicle to drive home. Once inside, Blair suggested that they go to the cornfield a mile out of town. Justin looked confused. "Yeah, there's a gravel road that leads into a clearing behind the trees. No one can see it from the road if you turn the lights off," she said with a grin.

"You must have been there before."

"Well, yeah, but you probably don't want to hear about it."

"You're probably right," Justin said dryly as he entered the main highway, his right hand never leaving the inside of Blair's left thigh.

Ten agonizing minutes later, he slowed to turn into the gravel drive in Blair's direction. About twenty yards in was a narrow clearing before the rows of corn began and Justin drove in here and turned off the engine.

The two exited instinctively and reentered the back row of seats. As soon as both rear doors closed, the two locked lips again without saying a word. A minute later, Blair raised her right leg over Justin's lap and was straddling him, lips still locked in a kiss. Justin's left hand went to her jean-clad ass, his right to a boob. Blair moaned at the contact and reached down to pull Justin's t-shirt off of him. It was dark except for a little bit of moonlight, and seeing his sexy chest and abs made her slightly wet. Even through two pairs of jeans, she could feel his big cock hardening, and she slowly started grinding gently into it. Justin could tell she was getting more and more turned on, so he pulled her tight shirt off of her body. Her bra tonight was black, and left a lot of skin exposed. Each hand cupping a breast, Justin's mouth moved slowly down her sensitive neck to the tops of her soft mounds. He kissed half the circumference of both, lingering in the space between her sweet teen tits.

Although it had just been forty-eight hours since they had last made love, the attention Justin was paying to Blair's body made her crave his large cock. As he was fondling and kissing her breasts and lightly stroking her nipples through the materials of her bra, Blair's hands unbuckled Justin's belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She raised her small body off of his lap just enough to allow room to pull his jeans down to his knees, lowering herself back down onto his white CK trunks. As she performed this maneuver, Justin brushed her bra strap down her left shoulder, causing her bra cup to fall just enough from her breast to allow his tongue to make contact with her hard nipple. "Oh my God, babe," was all Blair could say. Her head rolled back in pleasure, and she decided to make it easier for him by unclasping and removing her bra entirely herself.

Justin wasted no time in taking first one, then the other nipple into his mouth. This drove Blair wild, causing her to increase the intensity with which she was grinding against his cock. Still, with a nipple in his mouth, Justin unbuttoned Blair's tight jeans; again she raised her body off his so he could slide them down. Blair completed the process of taking them all the way off, and Justin did the same with his jeans. When they reconnected they realized how wet they both had quickly become. Justin pulled Blair in close for a kiss, their bare chests in full contact, her clit rubbing against his dick, his hand down the back of her small panties gripping her bare ass. Blair broke the kiss to whisper into Justin's ear, "I need you inside me, babe."

"Good, it's been too long," Justin replied, pulling down his trunks and exposing his rock hard penis.

Blair grabbed it and gave it a few tugs. "Fuck, I missed it."

"Mmm, babe." With that, he grabbed either side of her panties and lowered them down below her ass. She raised up again to remove them completely, their bodies finally naked, their preferred state to be together.

Blair lowered herself, but this time angled her lower body to allow Justin's erect cock entry into her dripping vagina. Both gasped at how perfect their union felt, and how easily they fit together despite Blair's tightness. They kissed tenderly as Blair began raising slowly up and then lowering back down Justin's manhood, which quivered at the sight of her unbelievable naked body riding him. Justin began moving his hips to meet her body as it descended, and the two established a beautiful rhythm that gradually accelerated. Blair began moaning and said louder than she meant to, "harder, babe."

Justin placed either hand on Blair's hips and began thrusting fast and deeply into her pussy. Blair leaned forward to kiss Justin's neck, but soon got lost in the intoxication of their voracious fucking. She allowed herself to lean back against the front seatbacks, providing Justin with a clear moonlit view of her perfect teen tits, her enraptured face, and the constant rejoining of her pussy with his dick. With Blair's moans increasing, Justin could not last much longer and soon was in the throes of ecstasy, moaning himself as he shot his load of hot cum into his girlfriend. Blair lost control as well, yelling his name as her orgasm matched his.

With little variation and not feeling a need for it, the two continued fucking like this for two weeks.

-----

After school on a Friday two weeks later, Justin went over to his friend Kyle's house to hang out. Kyle was on the basketball team with Justin, and the two had been close friends ever since Kyle moved to town with his parents in sixth grade. Up until two weeks ago, Justin had thought of Blair as his best friend, and Kyle his second-best friend. Now that he and Blair were officially dating, he wasn't quite sure what that meant for his friend rankings.

"Don't get me wrong, bro. I'm happy that you are Blair are FINALLY together. But the downside is that I haven't seen you outside of school or basketball practice in weeks. Well, that and the fact that the hottest girl in school is off the market!" Kyle said, trying to get a rise out of his friend.

Justin smiled. "Yeah, I know. And I do feel bad. It's just...I really like being with her, you know? It's like we're finally honest with each other, and it's just really good."

Kyle felt like there was more, but didn't want to push for details too blatantly.

"You two have been spending a lot of time together. Do you always stay at your house, or go to hers?"

Justin felt nervous about accounting for his whereabouts; most of their time after school was spent in the back seat of Justin's car. "About half and half, I would say. Sometimes we go see a movie, or just drive around."

Yeah right, Kyle thought but left it alone.

Justin changed the subject. "Since it's getting to be the end of summer, I would like to spend some time with her on the lake before it gets too cold."

"It's probably already too cold to swim; that water's cold on a hot day," Kyle responded.

"No, I meant like on a boat, not swimming."

Kyle realized where this was going. "Oh, that's the reason you came over today. To ask if you can borrow my dad's boat," he said slyly.

Justin gave his aggravated frown. "NO, I came over to hang out! The boat was your idea."

Kyle laughed; Justin had tricked him into it. "Okay, Okay. I'll ask my dad if you can take it out this weekend. But only on one condition."

"Okay, name it."

Kyle paused and grinned. "You have to tell me what happened at the hotel in Atlanta. Every detail."

Justin immediately felt nervous, but soon felt some level of comfort returning. This was his best male friend. The two talked endlessly about the girls they liked and what they would do to them. On occasion, the two had even felt comfortable enough to watch porn together on Justin's laptop, even jerking off in front of each other. Justin sighed, then proceeded to tell Kyle about the Atlanta trip: their adjoining rooms, Blair's idea to play Truth or Dare, their confessions to fantasizing about each other, and slowly stripping. Kyle hung onto every detail, but his mouth fell open and his face slightly flushed listening to Justin talk about taking off Blair's bra and playing with her tits, and finally, the amazing sex that followed. Rock hard, he could barely contain himself as Justin continued talking about their sex in bed the next morning, followed by a steamy shower scene.

Kyle, who along with every other straight boy in their school had included Blair frequently in his fantasies, was in a state of horny disbelief, now desperate for his friend to leave so he could take care of his own engorged dick. "Just tell me one thing, bro: how are her tits?"

Justin paused and smiled. "Perfection."

-----

Before he went to bed that night, Justin texted Blair like always to say goodnight. After her return text, Justin responded, "BTW, I have some last-minute plans for us tomorrow."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Kyle's dad is letting me borrow his boat for the day. Can you meet me at the dock across the street from your house at noon?"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun. Just the two of us?"

"Yeah. I'll bring lunch - it will be like a picnic."

"Nice. That's perfect timing - the new bikini I ordered just arrived today!"

"I can't wait to see it!"

"Babe - it's for your eyes only..."

Justin's mind wandered. How will I possibly be able to sleep now?

-----

The next morning after Justin woke up and showered, he put on his bathing trunks, hoping not to need them for very long. Although it was that period of late summer/early fall, the temperature that day was unseasonably warm. Justin was perfectly comfortable with just the trunks, no shirt. He left in his Jeep, stopped by his favorite sandwich shop to pick up lunch at the drive-through, and drove to Kyle's house. Kyle was waiting for him in the driveway as Justin exited his jeep with two take-home bags and two bottles of water.

At the dock, Kyle gave Justin the key to the boat and assisted with the boat lift so the boat could be lowered into the water without Justin having to jump into the boat hurriedly. Justin cranked the engine and reversed away from the dock. As he was about to turn the boat away from the dock, Kyle said, "Have fun with her!" and winked. Justin smiled, catching his meaning.

To pick Blair up, Justin drove about a mile to the shared community pier that was across the street from Blair's parents' house. Luckily it wasn't being used by anyone else at the time, so Justin tied the boat and shut off the engine. He took out his phone and texted Blair, "I'm here."

A couple of minutes later he spotted his girlfriend walking down the pathway that led from the street in front of her house down to the pier. He was disappointed to see that she was wearing clothes, but remembered what she had said in a text the night before, that her new bikini was for his eyes only. His disappointment turned into butterflies as their eyes met and she smiled her cute smile at him. Justin assisted Blair in stepping down into the boat, keeping hold of her hand after she was safely in. She wore a light grey cropped tee-shirt and what Justin recognized to be her smallest pair of volleyball shorts, which happened to be his favorite due to how amazing her tight ass looked in them. Blair was equally as excited to see her boyfriend shirtless, taking in his washboard abs and perfectly sculpted pecs.

The two kissed eagerly, Justin careful to keep his hands above her waist in case anyone might be watching. After some time, the kiss came to an end and Justin said, "So, let's see this new bikini!"

Blair looked around at the neighborhood of houses overlooking the pier. "Ugh, maybe we should get a little bit away from the dock first. My parents are home, and I really wouldn't want them to see it."

Justin's eyes got big. "Damn, now I have to see it!"

Blair laughed. "Where are we spending the day?"

"Well, I thought I would take us over to that open part of the lake near the south end of town where there aren't many houses. It's always pretty empty. But it's kind of a long drive. I don't know if I can wait that long to see your bikini," he said coyly.

"OK fine, drive to the opening on the other side of the island near the main channel. I'll get out of my clothes there, but you'll have to take me immediately to the clearing you're talking about since a lot of people go to the island to fish. I don't want to take any chances."

Justin sat down behind the wheel with Blair in the seat on the opposite side. The island was just a few minutes from the pier, and he drove extra fast to get there. Luckily, it was a quiet day on the lake, and none of the few boats they saw were anywhere near the island. Anticipating that they would only be here for a couple of minutes, Justin decided not to put the anchor in the water and switched off the engine.

"OK, let's see it," he said with a grin while spinning his seat toward her.

Blair smiled and stood from her seat. First, she slowly lowered her volleyball shorts to reveal a black thong bikini bottom. The thin fabric covered very little in the front, and as she spun around Justin's mouth watered as he saw his girlfriend's amazing ass.

"Wow. I definitely approve!" Justin began to feel his cock start the process of hardening as he realized that this was truly going to be a great day.

"Thanks," replied Blair. "Maybe I should wait until we have more privacy before I take off my shirt."

"What? There's no one here. Plus, when we're driving no other boat will be close enough to see what you're wearing," Justin pleaded.

Blair looked around again and shrugged her shoulders. "OK, but we'll need to take off as soon as I do."

BoobsPleasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoobsPleasure

"I promise," Justin said reassuringly.

Blair scanned the horizon one final time before lifting her shirt over her head and off. Justin gasped to see that his beautiful girlfriend was standing before him bare-breasted, her perfect tits completely uncovered, her amazing upper body nude. Justin's trunks immediately tented and his jaw fell open. Blair smiled flirtatiously and said, "Oops, I guess I forgot to put the top on!"

Justin stood and took it all in; this was the first time he had seen her naked in the light of day, and holy fuck was she an angel! He instantly wrapped Blair in his arms and kissed her supple lips. As his right hand went to her bare ass cheek, his left hand began fondling her right breast. Blair's right hand grabbed the dick that was poking into her hip and slowly stroked it through Justin's trunks. The two moaned as their lips parted and their tongues found one another.

Even though she didn't want to, Blair broke the kiss and whispered into her boyfriend's ear, "We need to get going, babe."

He reluctantly nodded his agreement and looked her over one more time to take a mental picture. "Wow," was all he could muster.

Justin sat back down at the wheel and restarted the engine. To his surprise, Blair did not sit in her original seat but instead followed him and sat down in his lap, mostly on his left leg. Justin grinned before pushing down on the throttle to speed towards greater privacy.

The drive from the island to the southern clearing took about ten minutes. He adored her confidence, found it sexy even. Out in the open and completely topless, her perfect breasts hanging with poise and bouncing tantalizingly with every wave they crossed. Although he had not yet said it to her, he was completely in love with this girl; he felt that with every fiber of his being.

As soon as he steered away from the island, Justin's left hand went from the wheel to Blair's left breast. Over the sound of the engine, he could hear her moan as he squeezed her breast and tweaked her hard nipple. Blair leaned back against Justin's body to softly kiss his neck, providing him with a full view of her b-cup tits. Justin's eight-inch erection had not calmed down and was fully obvious as it fought against the fabric of his trunks. Blair's hand went back to slowly stroking his dick as Justin tried to share his focus between steering the boat with his right hand and massaging Blair's breasts with his left. After five minutes Blair placed her free hand over Justin's left and slowly moved it down to the one item of clothing she was wearing. Justin offered no resistance and immediately started fingering her swollen clit through the thin fabric. Blair began squirming on his lap, her moans intensifying and the rate at which she stroked his cock quickening. Without meaning to, Justin pushed aside the fabric of her bikini and was soon fingering his girlfriend skin to skin. Breaking her kiss of Justin's neck to gently bite his earlobe, Blair whispered in Justin's ear, "Babe, I want you so badly."

As they rounded a bend in the lake and entered a huge open space devoid of any human activity, Justin throttled down and came to a stop in the middle. There were a few cabins on the wooded shore, but looked empty today. Because of the shallow water at this spot of the lake, few people ever came here. Justin and Kyle and their friends often drove here to hang out and swim during the summer months, which is the only way he knew of its existence. So far from the main channel or any major public boat launches, most people just didn't venture this far south.

Once satisfied with their location, Justin switched the key off and stood to throw in the anchor. Blair pulled the sandwich bags and waters out of the passenger side compartment and said, "Let's eat. I didn't have breakfast, and I'm starving."

"Oh," said Justin, who was rock hard and more than ready for sex. "Okay, we can go ahead and eat." He tried desperately not to show his frustration.

Blair smiled, knowing full well what she was doing. She wanted this day to be special too, delaying the prize and building up their levels of horniness.

The couple sat on the floor of the boat and ate picnic style. Blair remained in her topless state, proud to show off her boobs to the boy who loved them most. She caught Justin staring at them mesmerized, unable to eat. Although she wanted to tease him, she was enjoying it as much as he was. For years she had fantasized about being comfortable enough with Justin to show him her breasts, and in the past few weeks, that dream had come true almost daily. But being topless outside in the middle of a sunny day felt different, and she was loving every moment. The continual dampness of her pussy attested to that feeling. And she was enjoying ogling his body as well; she loved seeing him shirtless, the perfect example of male physique coupled with a cute face that would make any girl melt. And that huge bulge in his trunks; god, she loved his cock.

When they finished their lunch, Blair gathered the trash into a bag while Justin checked the slack on the anchor. Satisfied and eager to progress things, Justin sat in the middle of the long back seat at the rear of the boat. As Blair bent over in front of him to stow the bag, he was treated to an amazing view of her tight ass. He was transfixed with the view, still finding it difficult to believe that such a beautiful girl was into him.

Blair turned around to Justin's admiring smile. She was ready and knew he was. She smiled back at him, then slowly walked towards him. As she had done many times in the back of his Jeep, Blair straddled Justin and their lips instantly met. Her breasts pressed against his chiseled chest, Blair wrapped her arms around Justin's neck as both his hands went to her ass. They had kissed many times in the past few weeks, but there was an added element to this one; both wanted to fuck, but neither wanted to break this passionate kiss.

After making out for several minutes, Blair realized that it had been weeks since she had given her man a blowjob; the back of Justin's Jeep left little room for anything more than lap fucking. She broke the kiss and shifted off of Justin's lap to lay perpendicular to him on the seat, tugging Justin's trunks down as she repositioned. His eight-inch cock leapt out of the trunks, slapping his abs. Seeing it in the daylight was magical; she thought it looked even bigger than a few weeks ago.

Blair wrapped her small hands around the huge penis and stroked a few times; by this point, Justin was leaking precum, so she had no issue spreading the lube around. Justin leaned his head back and closed his eyes as Blair stroked his shaft and soon put her lips around his swollen head. She flicked his cock head a few times with her tongue, driving Justin wild, before taking more of his cock. Justin moaned at the sight of his girlfriend's head bobbing up and down, bewildered that she could fit so much of his cock into her mouth without choking.

Justin was close, but didn't want to cum yet. He also felt a strong desire to be pleasuring his girl. He had an idea. He tapped Blair on her bobbing head to signal a pause in the action. She looked up at him as he began to reposition his body so he was lying on his side from the opposite direction, leaving his penis at Blair's mouth and turning her on her side, placing her pussy at his mouth. Blair immediately continued servicing his cock, and Justin slightly lowered her thong bikini enough to create a space for him to insert his tongue. The skin underneath was smooth, a fact that, paired with the sound of his girlfriend sucking his dick, drove him crazy. He continued extending his tongue down her smoothness until it came in contact with her pronounced clit. "Oh," escaped Blair's full mouth, causing her to again pause what she was doing. Justin slid the thong bikini all the way down her legs, marveled for a few long seconds at her glorious, smooth pussy, then proceeded to flick his girlfriend's clit with vigor.

Her moans became louder, and she soon returned to sucking Justin's huge cock with renewed intensity. As they continued their horny pursuit of giving each other maximum pleasure, Justin noticed the wetness leaking from Blair's vagina onto his nose. With one hand he rubbed her thighs, open at an angle to allow Justin easier access; with his other he awkwardly reached down to caress one of her sensitive breasts, alternating between soft squeezes to the creamy mounds and light pinches on her hard nipples.

The sound of each other's loud moans increased both their own pleasure and their eagerness to please their partner. Their mutual worship of each other's astounding genitals continued for a solid hour, although it only felt like mere minutes to both of them. Justin's head was soaked with the sweet juices pouring out of Blair's slit, which he continued to lap hungrily. Although he wanted to save his cum for her amazing pussy, the pleasure was building inside him rapidly. He might have already cum were it not for the relief of Blair pausing roughly every few minutes to lick his big, full balls. But nearing the end of an hour of constant pleasuring, Justin was losing control as the messy sound of Blair sucking him off grew louder.

"Fuck," he uttered high-pitched. "I'm gonna cum, babe."

Three seconds later, Blair responded that she was ready too, still very actively sucking his dick. Justin shot wave after wave of hot semen into her throat, almost shouting his ecstasy. Blair's legs tightened around Justin's face and she bucked her hips, joining his vocal orgasm with hers. All the while she continued milking his engorged member as it pulsed and delivered the final bits of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, licking the remnants off of his sensitive cock head as her long overdue orgasm subsided, her quivering slowing.

The two were exhausted. They both turned to lie on their backs, Justin positioning himself so that his face was beside Blair's. Ignoring the mixture of juices covering each other's faces, the two kissed sweetly, then reclined their heads to rest on one another's shoulder. Their libido was still strong, but they both needed a moment's rest, still lying naked, Justin's legs raised over the side of the boat, his soft but long penis resting on his lower abs.

Blair and Justin remained this way for as long as their insatiable appetites would allow - about fifteen minutes of staring into each other's eyes and enjoying the softness of each other's skin. But they were two horny teenagers after all, and neither could shake the fact that they were naked and alone. Their lips met, their bodies still pointed in opposite directions. The kiss was "upside down," but still hot. Justin reached his right hand toward her boobs and began massaging the soft mounds again. Eventually, they both started to sit upright; Justin maneuvered himself so that he was still situated behind Blair, allowing both hands to grab her tits from behind without breaking the kiss. He reached down to her pussy, only to discover a new wetness. Justin realized that his cock was now hard again and oozing precum. He needed to fuck her, and soon.

And Blair knew that she needed to be fucked. She broke the kiss and stared lovingly into Justin's eyes for another moment. She grinned, then rose her body out of its sideways seated position to rest her upper body on her elbows bent over the back of the seat, facing the rear of the boat and allowing Justin access to her sex from behind. Justin's jaw dropped as he understood what was happening; her perfect ass was on full presentation with her intoxicating pussy just underneath. She wanted him to fuck her doggy style for the first time.

Justin needed no persuasion and quickly positioned himself behind her. He couldn't resist grabbing her small but full ass cheeks with both hands, eliciting a soft giggle from his girlfriend. He moved his hands to her hips as he directed his hard penis to her wet opening, almost guiding solely by its warmth. As he entered her for the first time today, after hours of tantalizing foreplay and nudity, he let out a relieved moan. It was inevitable that they would make love this day, but it was something he would never take for granted.

As Justin began pumping his long cock in and out of her wet pussy, Blair noticed a pleasure more intense than their usual fucking in his Jeep. In this position, she was able to fully experience the power of Justin's sexuality, the desire of this boy she had turned into a man. He fucked her freely, without the restraint of a Jeep's back seat or the fear that they might be discovered. Their shared moans soon turned to shouts, Justin's athleticism on display as he fucked her with great and tireless speed. "Fuck me harder, babe. Harder."

After a few minutes of eager fucking, Justin reached up towards Blair's bouncing breasts. He grabbed them and raised her upper body up from its bent-over position, bringing her towards his chest. He had to adjust the angle of his penetration, but it was worth it be able to fuck her pussy for just a moment with both of her boobs in his hands. She softly kissed his cheek, then returned to her bent-over position.

Justin's pounding of her grew in intensity even more. The sounds of their shouted pleasure were only accompanied by the clack of his large balls against her tight ass. As Blair's shouts grew louder, it was clear that she was on the verge of orgasm, which put Justin over the edge. He felt it build deep within him, eventually reaching the base of his penis. As if he had been storing just enough gas in the tank for one final assault, he fucked with wild abandon, thrusting faster than he had ever thrust. "I'm cumming," he shouted over the waters, as his penis erupted.

Blair's shouts were so intense she could barely let out an intelligible word, but managed, "Me too, babe" just as she felt the first shot of cum being fired into her pussy. Justin's thrusts became slower but longer, reaching into the depths of her body. Blair erupted, too, squirting back at Justin, coating his muscular upper thighs in her own fluid. Eventually, Justin released the final drops of his semen into her body and pulled his soaking wet dick out of her.

The couple collapsed onto the seat, their energy spent. Blair rested her head on Justin's shoulder, and the two looked deeply into each other's eyes. What Justin felt for this girl was indescribable, and he wanted to feel it forever. "I love you," he said gently.

Blair smiled, a tear forming in her eye. "I love you, too."

It was the first time they had said it - to each other or to anyone. And they meant it wholly. They kissed again; two naked teens on a boat, covered in each other's sex juices. And they were deeply in love.

-----

After Justin dropped Blair off at the community pier near her house (accompanied with another passionate kiss and further declarations of their love), he headed toward Kyle's house. The sun was starting to set, and he noticed Kyle sitting on the dock waiting for him. Justin maneuvered the boat into the lift, and Kyle switched on the mechanism to raise the boat out of the water. Justin gathered his things and stepped onto the dock beside Kyle.

"You must have had quite a day," Kyle said with a curious raised eyebrow.

"It was great, bro. Thanks again for convincing your dad to let us use the boat."

"Yeah, you're welcome," Kyle returned.

As they started walking up the path toward Justin's Jeep, Kyle said, "Okay, I gotta know. How many times did you make her cum?"

Justin looked at Kyle and smiled slyly, holding up three fingers.

 

Published 
Written by jstephens92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments