Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sacrilege

"He wanted seventeen-year-old me to confess my sexual sins"

165
34 Comments 34
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"What happens when an unruly, rebellious seventeen-year-old pagan girl is urged to confess her sins?"

Two of my fingers were violently fucking my drenched pussy; my scandalously short skirt was hiked up to my waist, so my cunt juice didn’t soak it, and the antique, wooden bench seat was drenched in my cummy fluids. Another finger furiously ran over my clit as I fucked myself passionately.

“No,” I replied to the stranger beside me. “I didn’t fuck him, although I would have if he were brave enough to approach me. I even had a condom ready. He…”

I had to pause as my thighs began shaking; I was getting close to orgasm. The musty scent of the dark, stained wood in the booth mixed nicely with the perfume of my arousal. I caught my breath, my moans somewhat subsiding, as I slowed the pace of the assault on my pussy, and continued.

“He pulled out his cock. It was big, thick, and so pretty.” Moans pontificated nearly every syllable, the sloshing sounds of my self-fucking adding a rhythm to my speech. “He stroked it as I played with my clit, mmm, just like I’m doing right now.”

“What else did you do?” I could hear the arousal in the voice of the nameless stranger on the other side. The partition between our benches kept him hidden from me, but, even though I was only seventeen, I knew the sounds of a man in heat. It gave me a very naughty thrill to know that he was hard over what I was telling him, hard for me. I nearly came on my fingers when I thought about him jacking his cock over me.

“He only lasted a few strokes. I saw his hand become a blur and then thought it would be fun to show him my tits. Usually, I just wear thin tops without a bra, like the one I have on right now. Even now, in this dim light, I can see my hard nipples poking through the material and the dark circles of my areolas.”

“Uh-huh,” he panted. His voice wavered. “Did he cum for you?”

“As soon as he saw my boobs, he shot hot, sticky, white cum all over the place. Spurt after spurt shot everywhere like a geyser. I’ve never seen a guy shoot so much. It shot far, too. It got all over his shirt, soaked his pants, and coated his hand.”

“What then,” he moaned. “Did you feel guilty for your carnal sins?”

“Guilty? No! I was so horny that I ran to where I parked dad’s truck, climbed in, and put my feet up on the dash.” I turned my body, so I was facing the partition and slammed my high-heel pumps against it, my legs mimicking my words.

“Like this,” I continued. “And I fingered my dripping twat into an intense orgasm. I’m so close, now. I can feel it like hot, fucking fire in my cunt. Can you hear how wet I am?”

The man behind the partition groaned in horny agony as I added a third digit into my swollen pleasure box and pumped hard. I was fucking myself so fast that my wetness splashed onto the floor and my thighs. I moaned, cursed, and used the Christian Lord’s name in vain.

“Is…that…all?” he asked. His breath was becoming ragged, heaving moans between his staccato words.

“That day, or in general,” I teased. “My nipples are so hard that just blowing on them sends shivers down my spine. I’m so horny, right now. I want a hard cock in my fucking cunt and a wet pussy to lick.”

“You lay with girls?”

“Not girls, women. I’m seventeen, you know.” I slicked my free hand with the waterfall of my nectar and rubbed it into my nipples. “Right now, I’m wetting my nipples with my cunt’s juice. I can smell my pussy on my tits. How sexy is that?”

He moaned, and I could hear him shifting around behind the wooden panels that separated us. “Tell me about the ‘women’,” he panted, his breathing growing erratic.

“Mostly, it’s my friend, Jen. You’d like her. She has long, brown hair, big tits, curvy hips, and always dresses to show off her boobs.”

“Is she a lesbian?”

“No, she has boyfriends, too. She sometimes fucks them and tells me about it, usually while we play around. That’s so much more fun than studying.”

“Tell…me…oh, mmm.” I smiled when he said that. I knew I was getting to him.

I squeezed my firm breasts, moaning softly, tweaking my nipples between my fingers, then renewed my assault on my aching, lust-filled pussy.

“Well,” I mused, slowing the pace on my pussy. ”Like, last night, she came over to study, her panties still wet from getting fucked.”

“Ooh,” he moaned.

“It was Bobby Crenshaw, do you know him?” It was a very small town.

“Yes,” he seethed, “but you were telling me about you and Jennifer.”

“Well, they had a date. For Bobby, that means stealing some of his dad’s booze and sitting in his car while they make out, suck face, and finger each other. Jen was feeling horny, so she grabbed his cock through his jeans.”

I paused and shifted position. Pressing my back against the wall of the tiny booth with my legs up against the partition was getting uncomfortable. Giggles escapes my mouth when I heard the thumping, pumping sounds of the man’s hand on his cock. He couldn’t wait until later to masturbate over me; he was pleasuring himself at that very moment.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

“She got it out of his pants and Bobby pawed at her tits. Finally, she got tired of his clumsiness, so she peeled off her sweater and released her big boobs from her bra. Jen told me that she pulled his head over her nipples, and he licked and sucked them, even tried biting them, but it was too hard.”

“My goodness,” he coughed. “And what were you doing?”

I had my hand under my skirt, fingering my clit while she told me. "When she mentioned him biting her bosoms, I pulled up her sweater and saw the little bruises and teeth marks. So fucking hot! It made me fuck my cunt like this.”

I ceased talking and plunged my fingers back into my sopping pussy. “I’m so fucking wet. This bench is covered in the juice of my arousal. I bet the next person that sits here will get their ass covered in my cum. I get so wet; I’m such a freak.”

“How wet do you get?”

I stopped playing with my clit and concentrated on fucking my snatch. Every time my fingers withdrew from my slit, loud sloshing sounds could be heard. Curling my fingers upward, so that they lightly caressed the inside of my sex hole, gave me the desired result. Soon, my juices were flowing so strongly that they dripped onto the bench and floor. The splattering could be readily heard.

“Hear how wet I am? It’s pouring out my pussy like a faucet. Whenever I even think any sexual thoughts, it runs down my legs. I can’t wear any panties because they get soaked in minutes.”

“You and Jen,” he interrupted. His voice sounded impassioned and desperate.

“Oh right. She told me about how awkward it was in the back seat of the car, trying to get his pathetic little wiener inside of her, so she straddled him, telling him to suck her nipples while she rode him.”

“Yes, and then?”

I slowed my pace once more because I was moaning more than speaking. I was certain that the lust in my voice made me sound sexy. When I get immensely turned on, my voice gets breathy and husky. It was all breathy huskiness. Wiping up my nectar from my thighs, I traced my initials, K.S.G, on the partition with my liquid sex.

“Then, I went down on her as she moaned out the rest. Jen’s a moaner, and it was so hot and sexy hearing her pant and moan out how she fucked him. I stuck a finger in her twat, since Bobby doesn’t know shit about making a woman cum, and fucked her while I sucked her clit, my tongue rolling over the sensitive tip.”

“God, help me,” he cried out, loudly. I could hear him masturbating, and it pushed me over the edge.

“I’m going to cum, soon,” I confessed. “She told me that she only rode him for maybe a minute, then he came, even with the condom on. That’s why older men make me horny; they can fuck, and fuck, and fuck.” It was a lie, I’d never been with an older man, but I fibbed on purpose, knowing he was much older than me. The pervert must have been ancient, at least in his thirties.

“Go on, please, go on, I beg you.” He stopped hiding the fact that he was masturbating over me and my words. The stranger began moaning, softly, the thwacking sounds of his jacking over me growing louder and faster.

I spread my legs as wide as the booth would allow and ceased edging. I’d denied my orgasm for far too long. Because I’d slowed way down, I needed to rebuild the intensity of my arousal.

“I’m fucking myself with three fingers right now. My shirt is pulled up, and my tits are out,” I told him. “Now, aaah, uuum, ooh, so fucking good; it feels so good. Now, I’m fingering my clit.”

“Finish it,” he all but yelled in a commanding voice. The authority in his plea was electric, jolting my pleasure centers to new heights.

“I’m a slut, a Jezebel whore. I’m a piece of fucking fuck meat. My slutty cunt is going to cum, soon, just like I made Jen cum all over my face, begging me never to stop licking her slit.”

The man moaned in ecstatic release, panting and huffing. I heard his body rise and fall, shifting about as he flailed in orgasmic rapture. I redoubled my efforts, feeling my impending release consume me. His orgasm lasted a long time as if he had gallons of jizz stored up, waiting for me to coax it out of him.

“Fucking cum for me,” I moaned as my orgasm ripped through my core and sent shock waves into my nipples and clit. “I’m cumming, aah, ungh, ummm, fuck; it feels so good.”

When we’d both regained our composure, he spoke to me, his voice serene. “Well, my child, you have certainly sinned. I assign you three hundred Hail Marys, weekly confessions from here on out, ten hours, one hour at a time of praying for forgiveness, and…”

“Fuck you, Father,” I interrupted, “you big, perverted hypocrite. I don’t go to this fucking church; I’m not even Catholic. I just wanted to see what it was like in here, and I thought this was a good, quiet place to sit.”

With that, I walked out of the confessional and tugged the priest’s side door open, smiling at his spent cock, still sticking out of his black trousers. I lifted my skirt, and then flashed him my soaking wet, recently-finger-fucked cunt, and walked out. After all, he did ask me to confess my sexual sins.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments