Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nymphet Cousin 8

"The continuing adventures of Jason, Sarah, Brad and Jenn"

20
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Dozens of nude men and women of all ages, some were dancing while others lounged on a beach near the shimmering sun-dappled water. All the men were well endowed, the women were big breasted with silken haired pussies, their lips red and swollen. There were couples and multiples fornicating and engaging in all kinds of sex acts. One of the most beautiful, a late teen nymphet, approached me. She got on her hands and knees and started sucking my enormously erect cock. I looked down and it must have been at least a foot long! If this is heaven, I never want to leave, I was thinking as I gradually started to wake up. I ever so slowly became aware of my surroundings, still extremely turned on. I managed to open my eyes a bit, looked to the side and saw Jenn and Brad dead to the world. Then I looked down and saw a head bobbing up and down on my cock. What the fuck!

“Sarah! What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m taking advantage of your morning pee-hard, cuz,” she said, feverously sucking my cock, making loud and wet slurping sounds.

“And you’re naked!”

“Yeah, I’ve been watching you guys for quite a while. I lifted up the covers and noticed that you were all naked. So, what the hell, I stripped down and joined you! You’re not upset with me, are you, Jason?”

“Not at all. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Keep sucking! Can you be a little quieter, though?”

I was wondering what Jenn would think of this, sober and likely sporting a hangover when she woke up. But I wasn’t going to put a halt to it, as I was getting very close to cumming.

“Oh fuck, here it cums!” I said, trying to keep my voice down.

Sarah sucked me until I was completely spent, then swallowed it.

“You taste great. I can never get enough of it.”

I got up, needing to provide some relief for my enlarged bladder. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, with Sarah trailing behind me. Jenn and Brad were still sound asleep.

“Mind if I watch you, Jason? It really turns me on seeing you pee.”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

I went into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat, ready to let fly.

“Jason, can we act out another scene from my dad’s porn collection, pretty please?”

“How many videos does he have?” I said, wondering what else she wanted to do.

“Lots, and I’ve watched them all.”

“Get into the shower.” She lay down on the stall floor. “Okay, stick your cock in.”

“Sarah, I really have to pee. I can’t fuck you right now.”

“I know that. I want you to piss inside me. I bet you’ve never done that before.”

“No, I haven’t. It sounds very kinky, but what the hell.”

I inserted my cock into her pussy, and after a few seconds, I started to pee.

“I overheard what you said, Sarah. Can I get in on the action?”

“Fuck Brad, I thought you were still sleeping,” I said, my stream momentarily coming to a stop.

“I woke up when you came. I was wondering if Sarah was going to suck me next.”

“Yeah, join us Brad. I’ll suck you while Jason continues to pee.”

He jumped into the shower and stuck his fat cock into her mouth. I started up again, and as my gusher continued, the pee filled up her cavity, and it started to overflow down my cock.

I was down to a trickle as Brad thrust deeply into her mouth, grunted loudly, and came.

As soon as he finished and pulled out of her mouth, he started pissing.

“Sorry Sarah, I just can’t hold it any longer.”

“Don’t worry about that. It’s so nice and warm. I love the way it feels on my boobs and stomach.

She held onto it and directed it at each nipple. Then she moved it up to her mouth and closed it. I could see her throat muscles contracting as she swallowed. She opened her mouth and it ran down her face and neck. I still had enough to splash some on her tits. When we were finished, I turned on the water and we washed each other, Sarah sandwiched between us, our semi-hard cocks rubbing up against her ass and pussy.

We dried off and got dressed. While we waited for Jenn to get up, I made some coffee and toast. At about 10:30, she finally appeared, looking very sleepy and hung-over. She was still very sexy, though, dressed only in her t-shirt and panties.

She weakly greeted us, heading for the coffee pot, when she suddenly whirled around.

“Sarah, when did you get here?”

“A couple of hours ago.”

“Well, I hope the boys kept you entertained.”

“Oh yeah, they were very good boys.”

I was thinking the opposite. We were very bad boys!

Jenn ate some breakfast and hit the shower. She had to be at work at noon.

“Jason, can we do a few more prints this morning? Then I should head out.”

“Sure, I’ve got nothing planned for today.”

Sarah went outside to the deck to do some tanning, as we headed downstairs. Brad did the printing while I processed a few more films from his collection. By early afternoon, we were done, and Brad was about to leave.

“Hey, is it okay if I join you at the lake? I’d like to go for a swim and maybe take more photos.”

“Sure, that’s fine with me. I’ll see you there,” he said, backing out of the driveway.

I spent some time with Jenn before she went to work.

“It’s fuzzy in my mind, but I remember you guys fucking me. I’m a bit sore, especially my ass, but I had a great time, and I just love Brad’s cock! I hope that doesn’t make you jealous.”

“Not at all. I loved watching you guys together and then joining in. I’m guessing that you’d like a return engagement?”

“Yes, definitely!”

...

I parked my car and then hiked into the lake. As per usual, I only met a few people along the trail. There were a couple of young, attractive women coming back from the lake, who gave me sexy smiles as we passed. I wished that I’d been out there earlier! I had brought some camera gear in my backpack, intent on capturing skinny dippers on film, if any of them looked interesting.

When I arrived, I was alone except for a couple, a man and a woman, who looked to be in their thirties. They were sitting down on the far side of the lake. I didn’t care if they saw me nude. I took off my clothes and waded in. I swam quite a distance to a small island in the middle of the lake, then returned. I noticed that they were so absorbed in each other that they didn’t seem to know that I was there.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I put on my t-shirt and shorts. I walked over to the clearing, curious to see what Brad was up to. I spotted him on a knoll that overlooked both the lake and the clearing. As I got closer, I could see that he had his camera and long lens pointed at the couple.

“Hey Brad, are you getting any good shots?”

“Not really, they’re just sitting there talking. I did, however, capture some of you. You’re a great swimmer.”

“Thanks, I love swimming long distances.”

“Hey, what’s going on?” Brad said, pointing at the couple.

As we watched, the woman took off running, with the guy in hot pursuit. They headed in the direction of the clearing. He caught up with her and then smacked her in the face.

“What the fuck?” Brad said, as we continued to watch them.

He reached for her t-shirt, tugged downward, and it tore into two pieces, revealing her tits.

“Okay, bitch, take off your shorts and panties, or I’ll hit you again!”

She started pleading with him not to hurt her anymore as she stripped. As soon as she was naked, he pulled out some rope from his pocket and tied her hands behind her back. Then he placed a handkerchief over her mouth and tied it so she couldn’t scream anymore.

“Lie down and open your legs wide, cunt,” he ordered her as he pulled out his erect cock and roughly stuck it into her pussy.

“That’s enough,” Brad said, starting to run down the hill.

I joined him, and as we reached them, I saw that he had unsheathed his knife.

“Hey, ass-hole. Let her go!”

He held the knife up to his throat.

“Fuck, where the hell did you come from?” the guy yelled.

“Don’t worry about that. Stand back.”

He did as ordered and we untied the woman. She surprised us by not showing any gratitude, the complete opposite.

“Fuck, you guys really spoiled our fun.”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her.

“We were just acting, you pricks! We’re trying to add some spice to our relationship. We thought we were alone,” the guy said.

“Didn’t you see me swimming?”

“Nope, I guess we were concentrating on our roles.”

“Well, I’m sorry,” Brad said, putting the knife away. “But it sure looked like you were violently attacking her.”

“Yeah, I can see how it must have looked.”

We talked some more, and everything calmed down. We exchanged names. Theirs: Ron and Darlene. They told us that they do this occasionally, and it’s a big turn on for them. They have acted out scenes at home and in bars, even involving others in their games.

After a few minutes, Darlene pulled Ron aside and whispered in his ear. They rejoined us.

“We have a proposal for you. One of the items on our sex bucket list is a gang bang. Are you guys interested? After all, you spoiled the moment for us, so you should make it right.”

I looked at Brad. I was fine with it and I’ll admit that I was very turned on looking at Darlene, still naked, with her legs slightly open.

“What do you think, Jason? It could be fun.”

I nodded, “Yeah, I guess we owe it to them.”

“How do you want this to play out?”

“That’s easy. Let’s continue the scene. Tie up my wrists and gag me again. Ron can start and then you guys are next when he’s done fucking me. Hell, you can even join in all at the same time if you like. Call me names, and within reason, rough me up all you want. That really gets me off!”

“You don’t even know us. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“That makes it more exciting. Strip down and let’s see what you’ve got.”

In a few seconds, we were naked, and she looked us up and down.

“Wow, I love the muscles, especially you, Brad. And you’ve both got great cocks. Not that you don’t, honey,” she said, looking at Ron.

After she was tied up, Ron delivered the line again, “Lie down and open your legs wide, cunt!”

He raised her legs and forcibly entered her. He started fucking her very hard, all the way to his pubes and back out again. We stood there, stroking. Both of us had huge erections.

Brad got into character. “Suck my big, fat dick. And it better be good or I’m going to slap the shit out of you!”

He stuck his cock into her mouth and shoved it in until she gagged.

“You’d better take more in or you’ll be sorry,” he said, raising his hand.

Her muffled reply was, “Go ahead and hit me, cocksucker!”

He slapped her, but it wasn’t that hard. He was playing the role, but had no intention of hurting her.

Ron pulled out and motioned to me, “Your turn.”

I was wondering whether I was really into this, and as I tentatively started fucking her, there was a hint of a smile on her face. She was doing fine and enjoying the mishandling.

“Okay, you little slut, now I’m going to fuck you in the ass!”

I spit on my fingers, put some on her opening, lifted her up and inserted my cock.

“I know you want my big cock in your ass, don’t you, bitch? You better say yes,” I warned her.

She nodded with mock anxiety as I pushed inside and started moving in and out, gradually increasing the pace. After a few minutes, I pulled out and Ron took over in her pussy. We tag teamed for another ten minutes or so, while Brad continued to face fuck her.

Ron motioned for us to kneel around her face. We jacked off until we all came on her face. Then she licked the tips of our cocks and swallowed the residue.

Darlene cleaned up with some paper towels and we got dressed. They thanked us profusely. We exchanged phone numbers. They insisted that we do this again someday, and in the meantime, they would work on a new scenario to act out.

I waited around with Brad to see if anyone else was going to show up at the lake. Nobody came, so I bid him goodbye and left.

...

I arrived home to find Sarah dozing in the spare room. She stirred and beckoned me to join her.

“I’ve been cooped up in this house all day. I’m so frigging bored. Fuck me, Jason.”

“Okay, just a minute. I want to wash first.”

I cleaned my cock, making sure there was no ass residue on it and went back to her room. She had taken off her clothes and was crouching on all fours.

“Take me from behind, Jason.”

I quickly stripped, crawled along the bed, and licked her pussy all the way up to her ass-hole. My cock was very hard now and I shoved it into her moist cunt. I screwed her for quite a while, and she came a few times, very loudly. When I told her I was ready to cum, she leaped forward, turned around, and received a couple of spurts in her mouth.

“I could do that ten times a day, Jason. Your cum is so delicious.”

This sounded exciting, but I was starting to wonder if there is such a thing as too much of a good thing!

 

Published 
Written by cumbichance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments