Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Taboo Desires Fulfilled Ch. 2

"Lisa gets Kevin dreaming."

51
21 Comments 21
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Lisa's kiss totally surprised me. I froze, not even kissing her back. "What's wrong?" Lisa asked. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Yes," I said nervously."It just startled me."

Before I could get out another syllable, Lisa had her mouth on mine sucking erotically on my lips. Her lips were so soft and sweet that I wished this could go on forever. Forever came quickly as she broke the lip lock, starting to peck me on the cheek. Her tongue ran over my chin and down my neck. It felt incredible to have Lisa lick and suck my neck. I'm very sensitive there and have always enjoyed the feel of a warm wet tongue on that part of my body.

My moans caused her to suck harder, her teeth nibbling on my flesh. "Not too hard," I said, shocked I was able to speak at this moment.

She stopped and looked at me, confused.

"I don't want you leaving a mark."

"Are you afraid your stepmom will notice?" she teased, a mischievous grin coming upon her face.

My voice caught in my throat as I stared, blankly, at her.

"Do you think she'd be jealous?" Lisa asked tauntingly. "She did say she would SHARE you with me." Lisa stood there, scanning my face, trying to detect my emotions.

Smiling wickedly, she grasped my cock through my pants and said, "What would your stepmom think if she saw me with my hand on your crotch?"

It was hard to concentrate with Lisa massaging my bulge. Shock and arousal filled me when she unzipped my pants and pulled out my pulsing cock.

"You have a nice cock here, Kevin. Does your stepmom know what a big boy you have become?"

"W..Why....ww...ould ...yy....ou..." I couldn't complete my thought because Lisa was now stroking my cock.

"The girls must love this," she said continuing her hand job.

Lost in the marvelous sensations, I was still speechless.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Lisa asked.

"No," I answered shyly.

"Is that because of your stepmom?"

Her question perplexed me and I finally broke my silence," What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, maybe she wouldn't want another woman taking away all of your attention. Maybe she wants you all to herself." Lisa knelt in front of me, licking playfully around the head of my cock. "Have you ever fantasized about your stepmom doing this to you?"

"That wouldn't be right. She's my stepmother."

She halted her licking now, pumping my dick in her fist and added, "The question wasn't if it would be right or wrong, but if you had fantasized about it."

Her tongue went back to teasing my head, which oozed pre-cum. Lisa was torturing me with her oral expertise.

Lisa took me into her wet mouth, only an inch, then pulled me back out. I closed my eyes and let out a satisfied moan. Again she licked at the head, lapping up my juices.

"So, what is your answer, Kevin?" Lost in my arousal, I almost forgot the question. Still I couldn't respond.

Lisa had an expression, somewhere between amusement and aggravation, plastered on her face. She went down on me again this time taking a little more of me into her warm mouth. She let her teeth brush against my shaft on the way up, which caused me to shudder. "Final time," Lisa stated, exasperated."If possible, would you let your stepmom suck your cock?"

Those words,'suck your cock', had caused my member to throb even harder in her hand. Was this turning me on? Did I have sexual feelings towards my stepmom? I thought she was beautiful, but she was my stepmom, after all. "No, I don't know, we can't....."

Lisa sensed my inner struggle,"It's alright, cutie. Why don't you go home and get some rest. It's late and you look like you could use some sleep."

I pulled up my pants, wished Lisa a good night and hurried out the door. My heart was racing as I reached my house.

Inside, my stepmom sat on the couch watching a movie. She glanced up when I entered."Hi, sweetie," she said."Did you have a good time with Lisa?"

Good time, I thought. "Yes, mom it was fine."

"So do you like her?"

I gave a sideways stare,

"I mean, did you two get along?"

"Yes, she's very friendly." I couldn't tell my stepmom how friendly she actually was.

"Why don't you sit down and keep me company," she requested, patting a spot beside her.

I caught a glimpse of her smooth bare thigh under her robe, as I looked at where she was indicating. An erection started to stir. I sat down, my hands in my lap trying to conceal my growing hard on. She nuzzled up against me, laying her head on my shoulder. "It's good to have you home," she said, breathing contentedly.

A bit of cleavage came into view as I glanced down the front of my stepmom's robe. I always thought she was beautiful but never had I peeked at her in this manner. Lust filled my veins. A tent sprouted in my pants. The more I stared, the more aroused I became. Leaving the situation was my only option.

"I'm kind of tired mom," I stated. "I think I'll go to bed now."

"Alright honey. Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning."

She leaned in for our customary good night kiss. Our loving peck felt different this time.For once, I noticed how soft her lips felt on mine, which caused my dick to pulse.We smiled at each other as I climbed the stairs.

In my bedroom, I quickly changed into my sleepwear, a pair of white shorts, and got into bed. Sleep eluded me for an hour as I tossed and turned. Finally, the darkness took me and I nodded off. My night was filled with erotic dreams. I woke completely naked with my hand stroking my glistening cock, thinking of my stepmom. Imagining her kissing, licking and sucking me. My penis was harder than I could ever remember. So exhilarated, I continued jerking my cock moaning,"Mom, oh mom, yes mom..." Next thing I knew, my door was flung open and light brightened the room. "Kevin!" a voice exclaimed.

Opening my eyes, I found my stepmom staring at me with a look of shock on her face. Fumbling, I pulled the cover over me, desperate to hide my nakedness.

She ignored the embarrassing situation and simply said,"Are you alright, dear? I heard you screaming."

"Yes mom," I stammered. My face was red with embarrassment.

"Get some rest, honey." She closed the door behind her.

I lay there, confusion filling my mind. My dick was like steel, still bulging due to my dream. Not able to masturbate for fear of waking my stepmom, again. I was resigned to lay there, perplexed and horny.

The morning finally came. I smelled breakfast, bacon and eggs. Hurriedly, I threw on a t-shirt and went downstairs.

"Hi, honey," mom said."Did you sleep well?"

Was it all a dream? Or did my stepmom just not want to talk about the awkward encounter of last night?

I figure I'd play along," I slept ok. How about you?"

"Great," she replied and handed me a plate.

I ate quickly, not saying much."Thanks mom," I said as I finished my breakfast. "I'm going to shower and then go out for a while."

"Alright Kevin. Have fun."

When I returned, my stepmom told me that Lisa needed help with a few more things and was wondering if I could stop by this evening. The hours passed slowly as I eagerly waited for my chance to see Lisa again. Quickly, I shoveled down supper and raced out the door, waving to my stepmom as I left.

Lisa answered the door and my jaw hit the floor. She was a vision in her white bra and panties, which looked fantastic on her tan skin. She smiled when she saw the boyish grin on my face.

"Nice to see you again, Kevin. Come on in."

I watched her curvy ass as she led me to the sofa. She noticed my stare saying," Do you like my lingerie?"

"It's very sexy," I answered, my eyes now glued to her large tits which were nearly bursting out of that bra.

"I'm glad you approve," Lisa said, moving closer to me on the couch.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

She oozed sex from every pore of her delicious body. "So Kevin, do you have an answer to my question?"

My face was blank as I looked her in the eyes.

"Don't play dumb with me. Have you thought about whether you would like your stepmom to suck your cock or not?"

My cock twitched as I remembered my stepmom's expression from last night. Lisa reached down and grabbed my crotch, whispering in my ear,"Somebody's excited."

"My pussy is so wet just thinking about the two of you together. Do you want to see?"

I nodded, nervously, anxious to see what she was going to do to me tonight. Lisa pulled her panties to one side and moved her fingers through her wet folds.

"Doesn't that look yummy?" she asked." Have you ever seen your stepmom's?"

"No," I replied, my eyes averting her gaze.

"No it doesn't look yummy?" Lisa asked laughing.

"Want a taste?" she said offering me two sticky fingers. When I leaned in and stuck out my tongue, she playfully pulled them away."Not yet, I think I'll tease you a bit first."

Lisa caressed her dripping mound only stopping to suck the juice off of her fingers.

"Come closer Kevin. I want you to get a good look. Have you ever seen a woman playing with herself?"

I shook my head no.

"Then you're in for a treat. There is nothing so erotic as watching a woman pleasure herself."

I forgot what she had just said when she dipped three fingers inside her slit. Lisa could see I was completely aroused.

"Take off your pants," she demanded.

I followed obediently.

She grasped my cock in her free hand and began jerking me to full erection. I threw my head back, lost in her touch.

Lisa lowered herself, only inches away from my manhood. I froze with anticipation. She touched the tip of my dick with her wetness, enjoying the anguished look on my face. Her continued teasing drove me wild. I wanted to be inside her, so badly.

She smiled, tauntingly, as she worked her pussy lips around the head of my hardness.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes, I do," I said, eagerly.

"First you must answer my question."

Even though I was so hungry for Lisa, I couldn't say the words she wanted to hear. Noting my silence, Lisa added," Since you can't answer me, it would be best if you went home and thought about it. I'll call you tomorrow, Kevin." 

Terribly disappointed, I pulled on my pants and headed for the door. Lisa grabbed me by the arm, turned me around and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Just giving you something to think about," she said as she slapped my ass on my way out the door.

Lisa had made me so incredibly hard that when I entered my house, I hurried right up the stairs into my room. Trying to avoid another awkward encounter with my stepmom, I stayed there until my erection subsided, which took a while as thoughts of Lisa's wet pussy filled my mind.

Upon exiting my room, I saw the bathroom door open and my stepmom emerge wearing only a towel. Her smooth skin glistened and she smelled of lavender. That short towel didn't leave much to the imagination. I could feel my cock stirring once more.

"Did you have a fun time?" she asked.

Pulling my gaze from her half naked body I said, "Yes, mom it was good."

"I was going to watch a movie. Do you want to join me or are you too tired?"

Hesitation gripped me, then I answered,"Sure. That sounds like fun."

Smiling, she replied."Great, I don't get to spend as much time with you as I used to. I miss you."

She pulled me towards her, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. Being this close to her, while she wore nothing but a flimsy towel, drove me nuts.

"Let me put on something and I'll meet you downstairs."

I sat on the couch waiting impatiently for her to come down.

As she descended the steps, my eyes were glued to her magnificent form, clad only in a pink negligee.

Noticing my stare she said, "Do you like this, Kevin? I just bought it today."

"It looks beautiful on you," I mustered glaring at her lustily.

If my eyes did not betray me, my cock certainly would.

My stepmom still noticed my stare and started, "It's too hot for my robe."

She sat next to me laying her head on my chest. Her skin looked so inviting. Her scent was intoxicating. My stepmom's large breasts pressed against me as her long silky legs curled up on top of mine. My cock throbbed as I looked down into her deep cleavage. Her tits were luscious, making it impossible for me to break my gaze. I couldn't believe that I was so blatantly ogling my stepmom's breasts.

Once I had pulled my eyes away, I pressed play and the movie started. It was a horror movie. We both enjoyed being scared so we chose a slasher film. At this point, though, it was going to be almost impossible to focus on the television screen. There were so many delights to behold.

As the killer stalked his next victim, my stepmom hugged me tighter burying her face in my chest. When she looked up at me, I shook my head,"It's funny how you get so frightened, yet you keep on watching."

"I enjoy the thrill. My pulse pounding and my heart beating a mile a minute. Do you ever feel that way?" she asked, her eyes glued to the screen.

It wasn't the film that had my attention. Her voluptuous frame had me drooling.

"Sometimes," I smiled feeling my heart and cock pounding with excitement.

She took a sip of her water, when the killer jumped out of the shadows and grabbed another unsuspecting woman.This caused my stepmom to lose control of the glass and the water spilled all over my shirt.

"I'm sorry honey," she said as she tried to dry off my shirt."You better get out of that wet thing."

I was aware of my stepmom's glare as I removed my shirt. Her admiring look had me beaming. She must have liked my body as well. "Looks like you've been working out," she said as she ran her hand over my chest and stomach.

"A little," I replied shyly.

Another scare had her buried in my chest once more. This time without my shirt, I could feel her lips brush against my bare chest. Goosebumps rose across my body.Her hand clutched at my chest. My stepmom's fingernails digging into the flesh. I let a muffled moan escape my lips, as the pain turned to pleasure. What was I doing? A better question was, did she know what she was doing?

The scene had ended and my stepmom grinned up at me. She noticed the scratch mark on my chest,"Sorry honey," she began."Let mommy kiss it and make it feel better."

Her lips pecked at my chest. An electric shock ran through my body.

"There's one here too," I said pointing to another scratch.

She smiled, going in for a second time. At this moment, I would have given anything to have scratches covering my entire body.

"Is that better?" she asked laying her head on my chest.

The urge to grab her firm breasts or caress her smooth legs was almost unbearable. Of course, in the end I chickened out and just sat there until the movie was over.

"That was fun," my stepmom said."Glad you stayed up with me."

"Me too," I replied.

I leaned in for our good night kiss. My mouth was open slightly, and so was hers as our wet mouths met in a more intimate embrace. Wanting so badly to dart my tongue out, but I relented. She smiled at me giving me an additional peck on the lips.

"Sleep well, sweetie," she added and started up the stairs.

I decided tomorrow had to be the day. My whole body ached with anticipation. This sexual tension needed to be released. Whether it was Lisa or my stepmom, I hadn't figured out. But I was going to make my move.

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments