Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cousin Cums Rather Than Goes To Youth Group

"She was younger than I, at seventeen, but she knew what she wanted"

40
10 Comments 10
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is strictly fantasy, but I always thought about it."

I was living at my folks' house after college when they decided to go on vacation. I would have the house to myself for a week. So on Saturday, I had some friends over and we partied a bit. One of my bud's from the Lacrosse team stayed over and we hung out Sunday recovering from the previous night's festivities and watched football.

So we were sitting there, blowing a doob, when the doorbell rings. I go to the door and look out and It's my seventeen-year-old second cousin, Sarah. I open the door and she says, "Hey cuz! I didn't feel like going to church youth group and I knew your folks were out of town so I stopped by."

Now my cuz and I had had some sexual tension going for a while. I knew she was a bit promiscuous even at sixteen but, damn, she was a second cousin and I was twenty-three at the time. Now here she was, stopping by, parents out of town and supposed to be at church youth group. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind but I let her in and asked if she wanted a beer. She said, "Sure."

I introduced her to my teammate, Fred, who was eyeing her up like a piece of raw meat. She says, "I'd like a hit of whatever you guys are smoking, too."

Fred quickly rolled one and passed it around. We small talked for a bit, laughing and joking, when she said, "Hey, I don't think I've ever seen the whole house."

I said I could give her the nickel tour and she quickly followed me around. It was a small, modest home so it wouldn't take long. Fred was baked on the couch so we walked down the hall, showed her the guest room, my parent's room and then my bedroom. She said, "I'd like to know what these walls would say if they could talk."

I said, not much since my Mom was a stay at home mom who never left the house.

She said, "What a shame," as she sat on my bed and bounced a bit. She was wearing a longish blue skirt to about her knees and a white blouse opened a bit too far for youth group at church. It was exposing the ample, young cleavage of her 34C chest. She was a definite looker with her blonde hair, standing about five-feet-five-inches, and all of one-hundred-and-fifteen-pounds. Her waist looked thin in the skirt and it rode up a bit as we sat in my room chatting.

It hadn't even dawned on me yet as to her true purpose but I was definitely getting hard while chatting. After a bit, I rose and said, "We should probably get back to the living room or Fred will think we were getting busy."

She rose and blocked my path saying, "Would that be such a bad thing?"

I stand at six-feet-four-inches and two-hundred-and-thirty-pounds at the time, all muscle from working out six days a week, and as she looked up at me, I said, "no that wouldn't be a bad thing."

I lowered my face to hers and began to kiss her. She met my lips with a hunger and passion that was telling me what I was in store for. I reached behind her and cupped her young ass in my hands. She responded by pressing her pelvis against me hard and moaning as I groped her.

She reached down and felt my seven-and-a-half-inch now engorged cock, and whispered how much she had been dreaming of sucking it. I was in a pair of gym shorts with no underwear as she slid down my body to her knees. As she did, she pulled my shorts down releasing my cock which was now at full attention and springing into her face. "Mmmm," was what she murmured as she started to lick and tease the head of my cock with her tongue and mouth.

ZarithSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZarithSmith

She put me fully in as she bobbed her head up and down the shaft stopping briefly to say she always wondered how big my cock was. I said, "Now you get to find out!"

I wondered about Fred but figured he must have been passed out.

I reached down and unbuttoned her blouse as she continued to suck. I was pumping my cock in and out of her mouth as I fondled and pinched her young tits. She moaned as I did it and I knew she would soon be ready for this cock in her pussy. Never even occurred to either of us to close the door. I stood her up and took her blouse and bra off. I instructed her to kneel on the bed and she did, wiggling her ass in front of me, asking. "Like this?"

I said, "Yeah, just like that." I lifted her skirt up to see her white cotton go to meeting panties were soaked.

I knelt behind her and started to lick through the panties as she pressed her pussy back onto my face. She cooed, "Yes, that's it, mmmm."

I pulled the panties down and exposed the soft folds of her young lips and trained my tongue for her clit as I inserted a finger in her. This made her suck in air hard as I was about to give her first orgasm of the night. I inserted another finger into her and continued my assault on her erect clitoris. She bucked back hard against my fingers and tongue as she came. Orgasming for what seemed like ten minutes as she shuddered and then asked me to fuck her.

I said sure and lay down on the bed. I had her get on and ride me cowgirl, as she grabbed my dick and ran it over her wetness, slowly guiding my cock into her. She got me fully inside her hot box and began to rub back and forth as she rode me, her hands on my chest as she rhythmically swayed. My hands were on both of her supple young breasts, massaging her into another orgasm. She came to my face as we tongued each other deeply and she started sliding up and down the shaft.

Finally, I could take no more and needed to fuck her like the whore she was, so I flipped us into missionary position without my cock leaving her pussy. I reached under and grabbed her ass as she spread her legs high and wide. I was pounding her like a jackhammer and kissing her at the same time. The feeling of her pussy was amazing and so tight, I felt I was soon going to bust as she whispered, "Give it to me! I need to feel you cum in me. I'm going to cum again!"

That was all I needed, as I felt my orgasm build, her pussy tightening its grip on me. My balls tightening as I spurted deep inside her. The cum just kept coming out of me in waves. I kept filling her, pressing in as deep as could. Fuck, she was good!

We lay there for a bit, kissing and giggling, as my cock softened inside of her. It was then we heard from Fred, who unbeknownst to us in our passion, had taken up a position to view the action from my desk chair, asking, "You two want to smoke another joint?"

Published 
Written by mike1965k65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments