Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy's....No - Helen's Girl part 3: The Party.

"A Fancy Dress party lets the gilrs show off what they have got."

26
13 Comments 13
13.1k Views 13.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Jenny and I were getting lectured by Mum. (Just to clarify, she is my step-mother, but the only mother I had ever known, so I had always called her Mum.)

"Now listen, both of you," she ordered, her voice firm, and brooking no talk-back. "Marie, I enjoy visiting you, and I love being had by you both, but I feel very old and out of place when you call me, 'Mum'. Besides, it means I can't kiss you in public the way I could kiss Jenny if I so wished."

Jenny smirked at this, her use of , "Mrs T" had been accepted at the beginning, but her enjoyment was short-lived.

"This goes for you too, Little Miss Clever," she was told, "From now on, I am Helen. To both of you. Is that clearly understood?"

"Yes Mu...," I began.

I never got the chance to finish the word. Without warning, she pulled me from where I was sitting at her side on the sofa, and I found myself face down over her knee. I hadn't realised she was so strong, and I had not been in this position for a long time. Before I could even think of saying anything, my panties were round my knees, and her hand was spanking my bare arse.  I squealed with shocked outrage at each smack, six in total before she let me up. My face was as red as I imagined my bottom to be.

"You were saying?" she asked.

"Yes, Helen." I replied quietly, "Sorry."

She turned my face towards her, then kissed me so deeply, so lovingly, hand cupping my boob and squeezing gently.

She turned to Jenny. "Well?" she demanded.

"Whatever you say, Helen," Jenny replied, "but do I get kissed like that without the spanking?"

In reply Mu... No, Helen, pulled Jenny towards her, kissing her just as she had me, and grabbing Jenny's boob as well. While they were occupied, I flicked my panties off my foot, where they had come to rest. It was so nice having Jenny living with me. It had seemed stupid to both be in separate flats, when we enjoyed each other so much. And it was so nice for both of us when Helen came over, usually stopping the night, or even the weekend.

Helen sat back on the sofa, arms round both of us. We snuggled closer to her, and Jenny and I both started caressing her boobs through her thin summer dress. We could clearly feel that she had no bra on, her nipples springing out erect and firm as soon as we began. She squirmed delightfully, and I started reaching my hand up her dress, tracing along her inner thigh.

"Oh no," she told us, "This will not do at all. We have shopping to do. We will have time for this later."

Jenny and I looked at each other, then at Helen.

"Shopping?" I asked, "What shopping?"

Helen looked at us in amazement.

"For the party," she told us. "The party tonight at the Student Union bar? Fancy Dress party?" She looked at our uncomprehending faces. "You told me about it last time I was here.  You asked me if I would like to come with you. We are going to it, I assume?"

"Well, yes," Jenny told her, "but we weren't going to bother with costumes."

"Well, we are now," she told us, "I already have it all organised, so come on."

I started to pick up my panties, but Helen took them from me firmly.

"No, Marie," I was told, "if you will throw them around, you can go without them."

As we headed for the door, Jenny gave me a resounding smack on my bum, which was only just covered by a very short skirt.

"Jenny," called Helen, "Just for that, you can take yours off as well."

Her skirt was, if anything, even shorter than mine. As she stood upright from taking her panties off, I returned the smack, catching her under the skirt. She grinned at me, flicking the front of her skirt up to expose her smooth pussy, and I did the same back to her. Helen cupped our bums in each of her hands.

"Very nice, darlings. Now put them away, before I forget about shopping."

We went out, and I immediately felt the warm air on my pussy, naked under my short skirt. I looked at Jenny, and knew she was feeling it too. We got into the car with more care than usual, trying not to show too much to any passers-by.

Helen smiled at our discomfort.

"You will get used to it, darlings," she told us. "I stopped wearing panties years ago."

Once in town, Helen led the way to a little shop with fancy dress costumes in the window, walking straight inside.

"Taylor," she announced to the girl behind the counter. "You have an order waiting for me to collect."

The girl checked the shelf, bringing down a package.

"Here you are, Miss," she said, "Would you like to try them on now?".

Jenny and I looked at each other, both aware that we had no underwear, and that Helen was more than capable of saying yes.

It was with relief we heard her decline the offer, before asking, "Can I just confirm the order please? One Roman noblewoman, size 12, two Roman female slaves, size 10?"

"Yes, Miss," the girl confirmed, looking a little disappointed that we were not to need her help dressing in them.

On leaving the shop, we went along the street to a little shop with no sign and blacked-out windows. Helen told us to wait outside, and went in alone, coming out shortly with a package.

Curious, I asked, "What was that about, Helen?".

She smiled enigmatically, "You will find out later, darling."

The afternoon was a leisurely stroll around the shopping centre. At one point, Jenny nudged me.

"Why are all those men smiling at us?" she asked.

I looked around as we travelled up the escalator, and sure enough about six men were stood at the bottom, smiling.

It was Helen who enlightened us by saying, "Darlings, have you forgotten you both have no panties on?"

Jenny and I looked at each other, both of us blushing as we realised that we had forgotten all about that. How much must we have been showing without thinking?

A late lunch with wine, a bit of clothes shopping with Helen helping us decide on tops, and back to the flat we went with a few hours to kill before the party.

As soon as we had put down the shopping, we both turned to Helen, taking turns to kiss her, not missing the chance of squeezing her bottom as we did so.

"Thank you, Jenny, and you, Marie. What was that for?" she asked.

"For buying lunch, for arranging costumes, for being you," I told her.

"Besides, what makes you think we need a reason?" asked Jenny, wrapping herself around Helen. "Anyway, kisses are not enough. After making us walk around in public without panties, I am feeling so horny, I am not letting you out of here without having you in bed."

"Mmmm, that goes for me too, sexy Helen," I told her, "Are you walking, or do we carry you?"

"Well, if you both insist, I suppose I will just have to grin and bear it," she said, with that incredibly sexy smile she has.

Once in the bedroom, I unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, and proving she had been telling the truth about not wearing panties. I cuddled close to her nakedness, enjoying the smooth silkiness of her shoulder against my cheek, and running my hand from the perfect, firm tits, down and around to squeeze her flawless arse. As my leg slipped between her thighs I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my skin. On the other side of her, Jenny was also caressing that beautiful body.

We pushed her backwards onto the bed, each of us holding one of her hands above her head so our free hands could wander without interference. Jenny was kissing her mouth, while I used my teeth to tease her nipples.

I stopped long enough to say to Jenny, "As you said once before about me, Jenny sweetheart, head or tail?"

"Does it matter?" Jenny asked, "I mean, we are both going to enjoy both ends anyway, aren't we?"

"That's true," I said, "okayI will take head first then."

"Helen looked at us. "Both of you are going to enjoy both ends?" she queried, "Do I get no say in this?"

Jenny and I both grinned, shaking our heads. Before any more could be said, I was comfortably squatting over Helen's head, feeling her warm breath on my open pussy, while Jenny was in between her legs, already licking along that smooth wet slit, her hands holding Helen's buttocks firmly.

I felt a warm tongue licking, teasing, exploring and probing, until it found that golden spot, and I let out a moan to indicate my total satisfaction with that position. My hands gripped firm tits, rolling the hard, erect nipples between thumb and forefinger, making Helen squirm with pleasure. By now her legs were open wide as they could get as Jenny burrowed deeper. Her breath came faster and, as if in retaliation, her own tongue increased its speed and pressure.

I could feel my climax building, but I was determined to hold out, to put it off until she gave in, just one more lick, one more..., her hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling my soaking wetness hard into her mouth, and all thought vanished as I came massively. As I collapsed next to her I felt her stiffen, and her scream of pleasure let me know she had got there just seconds after I had.

I could have lain there for hours, but Jenny slapped my bare bum.

"Come  on, greedy, my turn now."

Reluctantly I shifted, taking my top off at last, and unclipping my skirt before kneeling down and gripping Helen's bottom. Jenny settled over her, pussy in easy reach of that talented mouth. The first touch of my tongue brought a twitch and a moan from Helen. She was already so sensitive from that first massive climax, she reacted instantly to my every movement, trying to writhe away from my teasing tongue, but I held her hard, forcing my tongue deeper, squeezing the erect clit between firm lips, and finally moving one hand to rub it faster and faster.

Jenny must have been so turned on by watching us both come, she was already well on the way to coming herself. I saw Helen grab Jenny's hips, just as she had grabbed mine, and just like me, Jenny was gone, head back and screaming her pleasure. A final flick to Helen's clit and she came again, love juice pouring onto my chin, her long, sexy legs trembling.

We lay side by side, enjoying our satisfaction. Arms round each other, free hands wandering idly. Eventually, Helen made us get up to prepare for the party. She vetoed any suggestion of our showering together, on the grounds that we would only end up back in bed, or even on the bathroom floor. So, Jenny and I were finally sat in the living room, clean and dry, wearing just bath robes, when Helen came in with the costumes.

She was first to dress, with unnecessary help from us. Her Roman style gown was pale green with gold trim, ankle-length, very loose low-cut bodice with golden straps criss-crossing her bust and fastening around her waist, which emphasised her boobs and made it quite obvious she had no bra on. Her erect nipples were clearly outlined by the filmy fabric. Sandals with straps crossing up to her knee completed her costume. At first it looked merely gorgeous, but as soon as she moved we saw the skirt was split from hem to waist on both sides, and showed every inch of her legs every step she took.

The costumes for Jenny and I were short slave outfits, white with low-cut tops with the gold straps gathering them in at the waist, and the hems reaching to just below our buttocks, with similar sandals to Helen's. No bras, but with the loose bodices our nipples were not too noticeable, unless we leaned forward. Then, the material fell away, and everything was on display.

I felt the hem of my garment. "What panties will be best with these?" I asked.

Jenny nodded agreement and we looked at Helen for an answer.

"Ah, Darlings," she smiled, "Roman slaves did not wear underwear. And we do want to be authentic after all."

She reached behind her for the mysterious package she had collected from the little shop in town.

"Talking of authenticity, you will need these," and she handed each of us a thin metal collar to fasten around our necks. "All Roman slaves were collared," she told us.

"And these," she announced, producing two sets of wrist shackles, leather cuffs joined by a chain around fifteen inches long.

She fastened these round our wrists with our hands behind us, so our hands hung comfortably at our sides, yet the chains effectively restricted our using them.

She put an arm round each of our waists, cuddling us, before saying, "What is wrong, darlings? I seem to recall, not so long ago, my two sweet girls enjoying having their Helen in handcuffs."

Jenny and I looked at each other, both of us grinning at the memory of this gorgeous, elegant woman, handcuffed naked, bottom in the air, getting spanked.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali

Just the thought of it made me wet. A situation not helped by Helen slipping her hands under our short togas and giving our naked pussies a quick stroke. It was at that moment I realised how effectively the shackles limited my hand and arm movements.

We arrived at the bar in a taxi, Helen refusing any idea of her drinking and driving. As soon as we got out of the cab, she produced from somewhere two leashes, which she clipped to our collars.

"Time for our entrance, girls," she announced. "one each side of me and slightly behind, that's perfect."

Helen paused just inside the door to give everyone the chance to see the new arrivals, and the effect was stunning. Many were in costumes, but as we walked into the room, every male eye, and a lot of female ones, were taking in Helen's incredible display of leg, from hip to ankle. Then noticing her shackled and collared slaves on their leashes.

She sat regally in an armchair, Jenny and I either side of her, perched on the chair arms, and showing a lot of leg. Needless to say, many friends of myself and Jenny came over to congratulate us on our entrance, and on the costumes, but mainly to be introduced to the gorgeous woman we were with.

I leaned over to Helen, to let her know I needed the bathroom, and she unclipped the leashes of Jenny and myself. Managing in the toilet with wrists still shackled was not easy, but by helping each other, we managed. When we returned, Helen had a small group of girls gathered around her, giggling and obviously totally entranced by her.

"Can we borrow your slaves for a dance please, Helen?" asked one of our friends, Julie. Another friend, Sue, nodded agreement, as did two of the others. Helen pulled Julie down to whisper in her ear, before kissing her, and patting Julie's sexy bum.

As we were led on to the dance floor, I said to Julie, "What was that about?"

She kissed me, and said, "Helen was telling me that we could play, but you were not to be made to come. She wants to take care of that herself later." Another kiss, and a squeeze of my bottom before she continued, "She is amazing, and so sexy. Where did you find her? And are there any more like her?"

"She is a close friend, known her for years," I informed her, "She has kind of adopted me and Jenny as her lovers, slaves and daughters. She is like a mix of Mistress and Mother."

"Mmmm, lucky you," she laughed, "Does she want any more? And are these real?" pulling at the chain on my shackles, "You really are shackled?"

I nodded, and then felt a hand stroke its way up my leg and under the hem of the toga, gently brushing my pussy.

"So, you couldn't stop me from doing this then, even if you wanted to?" she whispered in my ear, as her hand pressed more firmly against me.

I looked over to Jenny, but she seemed to suffering the same problem with Sue and another girl both very close to her, their hands wandering freely over Jenny's boobs and bum.

"No," I admitted to Julie, as someone else's hands started to stroke my buttocks, "But you wouldn't take advantage of me being helpless, would you Julie?"

She gave a wicked laugh, "Of course I would, sexy girl. I have been dreaming of getting you in my bed since the first day I met you." She kissed me deeply and I knew she meant it. "Such a pity Helen had to issue that stupid order about not making you come. Ah well, I can wait." Her free hand squeezed a nipple, "Why don't you and Jenny invite me and Sue over one evening? We could have fun."

By the time Jenny and I were returned to Helen, my nipples were solid, showing clearly through the fabric of my costume, and my pussy was so wet, I was squirming and getting desperate to climax. Helen saw the state of us, Jenny looking worse than I did. She smiled, putting her hands high on our legs.

"Having fun darlings?" she asked, then pulled each of us to her in turn for a kiss. The other girls gathered around Helen looked on enviously.

To be honest, I really was enjoying it. The feeling of helplessness was so arousing, knowing that whoever wanted to could touch me anywhere, and I would be unable to prevent it. Also adding to the thrill was the knowledge that while I could be aroused, I was not going to come until Helen allowed it.

Quite a few other girls borrowed us during the evening, each being...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments