Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Teacher

"When seventeen-year-old Henry's Teacher also his future sister in-law Belinda discovers Henry has been hiding a secret his life changes dramatically"

438
48 Comments 48
19.4k Views 19.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"This is new I'm working on I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote if you do. And again, thanks for all the support I have been receiving for my latest stories."

I was sixteen when I discovered I was different from other kids my age. Embarrassingly it was my father that pointed out my physical difference. We were on our annual hunting trip, this one being the first time it had been just dad and me. My brother Ian who is ten years older than me, couldn't come that year due to work commitments.

Dad and I had been cooped up in the deer hide for three hours, and I was busting for a piss. Unable to hold it any longer, I told dad I had to go. Now, as any hunter knows, the deer will smell human piss a mile away, so we had a sizeable necked bottle with a screw-on lid so it could seal and camouflage our position.

Now I was sixteen, I had grown a fair bit over the holidays and was uncomfortable about whipping out my dick in front of dad. My bladder was about to burst. I had no choice but to piss in the bottle in front of him. I started to piss when my dad looked over at me. He had a look of shock and disbelief.

"Right, that's it. I'm divorcing your mother when we get back. Clearly, she has been cheating on me."

"What? Why would you say that? I don't think mom would do that to you, dad."

"She must be because there is no way you are my son, not with a donkey dick like that," he said, laughing.

"What the actual fuck, dad? Jesus Christ, stop looking. What's wrong with you?"

Dad was in near tears, now laughing his head off. Making noise in a deer hide is a no, no, and any deer that might have been around would now be long gone. So we packed up and headed back to our cabin on the lake.

Fast forward two years to the start of my senior year. It was the first day of school, and I was dreading it. Why, you ask? Simply put, my brother was dating the hottest teacher on the planet. Miss Williams was hotter than any swimsuit model. She was in every boy's spank bank and always wore tight-fitting tops and short mid-thigh skirts, which made it worse.

Ian and Miss Williams had started dating over the winter and recently got engaged. And now school was starting back. I knew I would cop shit from all the guys. I was a bit of a nerd, the quiet one that never stood out in a room. And Miss Williams would be my homeroom, math, and biology teacher. Fuck, kill me now.

The bell went, and I reluctantly dragged my arse to home class. I sat at the back, avoiding unnecessary contact with Belinda (Miss Williams). As the class filled up, Belinda came strutting through the door. Oh my God, she had outdone herself on the first day of school. Fuck could she be any sexier.

Belinda wore a figure-hugging lavender cashmere sweater and an inappropriately short black pleated skirt topped off with lavender opaque tights. With her long auburn hair and Cantaloupe-sized tits topped with ridiculously thick nipples, she looked like every boy's wet dream, and I'm sure she was. She was definitely mine.

You could hear a pin drop when she walked in. You could almost hear the erections growing under every boy's desk, and the girls were speechless due to, I'm sure, raging with jealousy.

"Good morning, class. I can see a few new faces around the room, so I'll introduce myself. For those returning for senior year, welcome back for your final year, and those new to West Mead High, I'm Miss Williams. Let's go around the room and introduce yourselves to those four students who have transferred to our wonderful school.

After all the introductions were done, Belinda started frantically going through the paperwork on her desk. Then spotting me right in the back, trying desperately not to stand out, she said, "Henry, there is a seat right up here in the front. Grab your stuff; please come and sit up here. You can be my class helper this term. And the first job, it would seem, is to go out to my car. I have left my class curriculum on the front seat. Would you be a sweetheart and run out and grab it, please," she said, holding out her car keys.

"Oh, and Henry, I'm in Ian's car today. He has mine."

The class erupted in wolf whistles and laughter.

"Settle down, everyone. It's no secret Henry's brother, Ian, and I are engaged, so Henry is family. So get your young minds out of the gutter."

Dear fucking God, shoot me now as if my school life wasn't challenging enough. Now I'm going to be the laughingstock of the school. I felt like taking Ian's car and just going home. Why the fuck would she do that to me?

The rest of the day was a living nightmare. By the end of the first period, I received hundreds of text messages ranging from the standard douchebag to the teacher's pet. Fuck, what little social life I may have had this year just went out the window.

By the end of the first term, the insults had waned but not disappeared entirely, and the bullies I had last year seemed to have doubled this year. On the upside, I got to see Belinda a lot more, and my masturbation rate tripled from a usual couple of times a day to sometimes seven or eight. She wore even less clothing when she was around our house, sending my young hormones into a raging masturbation addiction.

We started back at school after a short break, and I decided I wouldn't be the teacher's pet anymore and began to rebel in Belinda's classes. Sometimes being downright mean to her. I had to. I needed to shake this social deadweight from around my neck. With the summer holiday only a couple of months away, I needed to be cool, Henry. The one people invited to parties.

On the last week of school before the summer holidays, I had almost clawed my way out of social outcast obscurity when Brett Hodges invited me to what he was calling a summer beer fest. Which translated his parents were away, and he was throwing a party with illegally acquired alcohol. But all the same, it was a move in the right direction.

Two days later, Mom and Dad dropped the bombshell on me.

"Henry, given this is your last summer at home with us. We assume you will be going off to college next year. So we want to have a family holiday together so Friday night, your father and I, Ian and Belinda, will spend two weeks at the lake house. Now before you go into one of your "This isn't fair; I'm seventeen now" speeches. It's final. You don't get a say, ok, so zip it."

I stormed out of the kitchen, absolutely fuming. I had been invited to a party, and with alcohol no less, and now I was stuck at the lake house with my boring parents, my stupid brother, and his ridiculously gorgeous, hot fiancé.

Wait a minute. I thought Belinda would be there. She will go swimming and sunbaking and the like. I bet she looks like a sports-illustrated bikini model. Just imagining that in my head had me fishing out my cock and jerking off for the fourth time today. Jesus, I really did have a masturbation addiction.

Saturday morning, came around, and I helped dad pack the car. Dad was loading the rifles in the car when I asked him not to pack mine.

"Listen, dad, there is no easy way to say this, but can you not bring my rifle this trip? I'm sort of not into killing defenseless animals anymore."

"What the fuck, Henry! Since when did you turn into a tree-hugging pansy? Next, you will be telling me you're a fucking vegan or something."

"Jesus Christ, dad. Just because I don't want to hunt doesn't make me a pansy or a fucking vegan! Great parenting skills there, champ," I said, storming off.

The drive up to the lake was frosty between dad and me. Oh, surprise, the big family holiday is already a fucking shit show of disappointment and resentment, I thought.

As soon as we arrived, I got out of the car, slammed the door, and walked down to the lake.

"Henry, where are you going? Come back here and help unpack the car. Your father can't do it on his own."

"Let him go. He just needs to let off some steam," I heard my father say to my mom.

I had been down the boat dock for around an hour. I had my headphones on and was skipping rocks across the water, wondering what I missed out on later tonight at the party. Suddenly I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, almost causing me to fall into the lake.

I turned around to see the most angelic vision I had ever seen. It was Belinda. She was wearing a tiny pink bikini top, the thin triangles of material barely covering her large round breasts. Her nipples could have poked my eye out if she had been any closer. I dragged my eyes away from her biblical tits and cast them lower, only to see she was wearing a pair of the shortest daisy duke denim shorts. Jesus, I could see her camel toe. They were that tight.

I could see Belinda's lips moving but couldn't hear what she was saying. Then realizing I still had my headphones on. I pulled them off. "Sorry, Belinda, what were you saying? I couldn't hear with these on."

She smiled at me and reached out her arm. She was holding two cold beers, "Here you go, courtesy of your dad. He realized he hadn't handled hearing you didn't want to hunt with him and Ian on this trip very well. Consider it a peace offering."

"Yeah, so why did you bring it down and not him?"

"Because when he told us why you were peeved off with him, Ian called you a pussy. And I hate all that macho bravado bullshit. So I told him to shut the fuck up and bought them down to get away from my jerk fiancé. A bit like you and your dad, I guess. By the way, I applaud your stand against unnecessary animal slaughter."

"Thanks. It's not like I was trying to make a statement or anything. I just don't want to kill harmless animals."

"yeah, I get it. Hey, listen, can I ask you something while I have got you alone?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Why were you damn mean to me this last term? Do you know how many times I went home from work and cried? I thought we were buddies, friends. Shit, we will be related soon, and you were horrible to me."

I hung my head and looked at my feet dangling over the water. I knew this talk would be coming on this trip, but I hadn't expected it to be so soon. I didn't know what to tell Belinda. Should I say because I have a major crush on you and you being friendly gave me a raging hard-on every day?"

I pulled out my phone, turned the screen toward her, and started flipping through all the text messages I had received from almost the entire school, calling me all sorts of names.

"I don't understand. Why did all those people call you those horrible names?"

Then I showed her the ones calling me teacher's pet and teacher suck up etc. And the penny dropped.

"Oh, fuck, this is all because of me? I did this when I asked you to be my class buddy. You have been getting bullied ever since?"

"Yep, pretty much. It really only stopped when I started saying no to you and being mean. I'm sorry. I just had no other option."

"No, it's me that should be sorry. That was really stupid of me. I figured you were popular at school, and people wouldn't bully you. I mean, you're such a great little human being."

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

"Don't sweat it. The worst part is people did start to like me again after I was mean to you, I even got invited to a party tonight, and then my parents made me come on this stupid lame trip."

"So, because of me, you have no friends and are stuck in a cabin on a lake with me for two weeks. Hmmm, that does sound bad when I say it out loud. What on earth could I do to make it up to you?"

"You could get me a few more beers and flash me your tits."

"Henry! I'm not getting you any more beers."

"That's ok. I never really expected you to do any of it anyway."

"I said I wasn't getting you any more beer. I'm not your slave. You want a beer. Go get one yourself. But I never said I wouldn't flash you, my tits. You deserve that, at least for the misery I have put you through."

I turned to look at Belinda, shocked at what she had just said. Fuck I nearly died. She had pulled the tiny triangles of material aside, and her glorious big tits were mere inches from my face.

"Satisfied?" she said, pulling the tiny material across her erect nipples again. All I could do was nod my head and drool.

"Come on, mopey britches, let's go get another beer. And I will whip you at a game of scrabble."

"I can't believe you just flashed me your tits."

"What's the big deal? I go topless all the time at the beach. There only tits."

"Yeah, but they are your tits, my teacher's tits, my soon-to-be sister-in-law's tits. It's a big deal."

"Not if you don't make it one. Here look, oops, it slipped out. My left tit has a mind of its own, constantly popping out to say hi," Belinda said, pulling the material from her left boob and flashing me again.

"Come on, let's go get that beer."

"You go. I'll stay here a little longer."

"Don't be silly. Let's go!"

"I can't go. Ok, trust me."

"Can't go or won't go."

"Can't go," I said, looking down at my crotch.

Belinda put her hand over her mouth to stifle her laugh.

"Are you serious? All it took was a quick look at my tits, and you got an erection. You aren't serious."

"You have no idea how much drama you cause me every day, Belinda."

"What me? Why me? What do I do to cause you drama?"

"Aaahhh, walk into any room I'm in."

"I don't follow. Stop being so cryptic and just spill your guts. I can see you want to say something," Belinda said, sitting back down on the dock close to me.

" You really want the truth, Belinda?"

"Yes, just tell me what's on your mind."

"Ok but let me get this all out before you say anything."

"Fine."

"Ok, here goes. I have a masturbation addiction, and you are the cause of it. Every day you come to school in the sexiest clothes looking so damn hot, with your perfect tits, those amazing legs, and your arse. Jesus, it's perfect. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I would walk across hot coals or broken glass to see you naked. I constantly take toilet breaks at school to relieve the hard-ons I get just seeing you. I jerk off some days eight times, imagining I'm fucking you. Belinda, I think I might be in love with you."

I looked into Belinda's perfect blue eyes, waiting for a reaction. But nothing. She just sat there with her mouth slightly open, staring back at me.

"Well, say something. You are starting to worry me."

Belinda reached over with her hand, cradled my face, and then leaned in and kissed me. There was no tongue, but it lasted more than ten seconds. Pulling away, she said, "That is the sweetest, most romantic thing any man has ever said to me. Henry, I had no idea you felt like that about me."

Then Belinda looked over her shoulder to the cabin. Turned back to me and said, "Do you still have that erection, Henry?"

"What do you think? You just kissed me. Of course, I've still got it, for God's sake, but now it's painfully hard."

"Show me!"

"What? Fuck no, I'm not showing you, my dick."

"I beg your pardon. I just showed you my tits, and you won't show me your dick?"

"Look, I'm embarrassed, ok. My dick isn't normal."

"What on earth are you talking about? Not normal what does that even mean? Don't be embarrassed if it's a little small. Ian isn't on the huge side, either. In fact, he is pretty average in that department, but he makes up for it in other ways. I can assure you it's not about the size of your dick. It's about your personality."

While Belinda was waffling about size and personality, I pulled my painfully hard cock out.

"Belinda. Belinda!" I said, looking down at my cock pressed against my stomach, finishing just short of my rib cage.

"Oh, my fucking God. That's the biggest white cock I have ever seen. Jesus, where do you hide that fucking gorgeous thing?"

I couldn't believe Belinda's personality changed once she saw my dick. And what did she mean by the biggest white cock? Had she seen a black one?

"Fucking Hell, Henry, where did that come from? It's double Ian's length and twice as thick. Fucking hell. It's beautiful. Simply beautiful."

"You aren't just saying that? You really think I have a good dick?"

"I'll put it this way. If all those hot little sluts in your class knew you were packing this monster, you would never have to wank off again. It's perfect."

"Wow, thanks. I thought I was some freak or something."

"Henry, the only thing freaky about your cock is how freaky women will get when they see it. You better put it away before I do something I'll regret."

"It's really painful. Can I see your tits again? I have to jerk off, or I won't be able to move."

"Jesus, Henry, you want to wank off in front of me. I'm your brother's fiancé. Shit,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments