Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck You, Mom! - Part 2 of 3

"Daddy does naughty things to Mathilde"

139
7 Comments 7
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Be aware that all characters in this story are above the age of 18."

Fuck you, Mom! - Part 2 of 3

My stepdaughter Mathilde and I stared deeply into each other's eyes. They were filled with all sorts of mixed emotions. Disappointment, failure, jealousy, anger, love, and an inner thirst for revenge. We loved each other, and there was no doubt about that. She sat astride me, with her nightgown open and her hands on my shoulders. Silently, we communicated, and both agreed that the path we were going down together should remain between us. It was a shortcut that we only went down because we were convinced it would ease our minds of the untold emotions we were struggling with. The thirst for revenge was the worst, and we both longed to satisfy its craving.

"Oh, my love," I whispered, and cupped her face in my hands and pressed her lips to mine. She welcomed me and kissed me back. I felt her hands wrap around my neck as she kissed and teased me with her tongue. I entwined my fingers in her hair. It felt as soft as silk and tickled pleasantly. My other hand had wrapped around her neck and held on as I claimed her wonderful mouth. Her taste was beautiful, and it made my cock grow a few more inches which made it tighten uncomfortably in the body-hugging pants.

I had to let go of her and do something about the uncomfortable lack of space in my crotch. I turned quickly and violently and threw Mathilde onto the sofa. She gasped in surprise and subsequently giggled at my unexpected takeover of the controls. I undid the button and unzipped my fly. I licked my mouth passionately and was almost hypnotized by the fantastic young body before my eyes. I was like a kid in Candyland. Where the hell should I start, though? I wanted to explore every part of her body and feel, smell, and taste her. Oh God. What a terrible bonus dad I was.

"Don't hold back, Father, take what's yours and make Mother furious," Mathilde said firmly, moaning softly at her words. I groaned myself, too, closing my eyes and repeating them to myself. That was the only reason we did it, and nothing else. I wasn't a horrible father who preyed on his daughter. Pardon. Bonus daughter, but still. I had to remind myself of that because that was the part that allowed me to complete our little game.

I opened my eyes again and sent my stepdaughter Mathilde my most ferocious wolf look before pouncing on her. Like a needy vampire, I put my bite into her neck. I licked and kissed my way up to her lovely little earlobe, which I greedily nibbled on. Mathilde embraced me with her arms and was not afraid of herself. Her long nails drilled down through my thin, long sleeve, making me gear up.

With my nose and lips pressed close to her skin, I bit, kissed, and licked my way down to her collarbone and onto her sternum. I lifted one side of the nightgown and pushed it off her like a curtain that kept the sun's rays out. That's precisely what it did. Mathilde's ravishing breasts completely dazzled me with their radiant exterior when I exposed them. They were round, pale, and had an adorable pink nipple that was slightly flat and raised. My face scrunched up happily, and I just managed to send my wonderful bonus daughter a grateful smile before I opened my mouth and assaulted her lovely soft pat.

I gnawed and nibbled on her springy wart, feeling it grow stiff and bubbly in my mouth. Hungry and impatient, I went to attack her equally perfect twin breasts. Mathilde moaned and made loving sounds that sent electrical impulses down to my cock, making the throbbing sensation stronger. Oh fuck.

Mathilde put both hands on my head and dug her fingers and long nails into the scalp. She followed the movements of my head and gave me a careful finger massage that grew wilder with her growing desire. I felt her pressing with her hands as a sign that she wanted me further down. And that was precisely what I wanted as well. You could sense a thin layer of saliva on Mathilde's sand-colored fair skin, which I had left as an imprint on my way south. She moaned and couldn't keep still.

“Oh, yes… Mhmmm,” her sounds made me light, and I became more reckless in my movements. When my mouth was prevented from going any further due to her naughty silk night shorts, I grabbed the waistband with both hands and ruthlessly tore it off her. She gasped in shock but let out a pleased laugh right after, loving my impatient and needy desire for her.

"I'm going to eat my fill of your tasty teenpussy, my dear," I said uninhibitedly in a hoarse and sultry tone with extra emphasis so that she didn't have a second's doubt as to what I meant. I saw my beautiful bonus daughter bite her lips together and move her hand over her mouth to cover her surprised reaction at my eggy message. I was relieved and had expected her to be frightened, but it was the exact opposite.

I lifted one of her legs slightly, and she happily helped hold it up. I looked up one last time into her glowing eyes. They glowed with desperation. A desperation to feel my tongue on her sex. I remembered it clearly; oh yeah, baby. It was time, and I made a head dive into her beautiful beaver.

My tongue moistened my lips before I set them down just above Mathilde's swollen clit. It was spherical but hid from me under a thin pink skin flap. I wanted to take my thumb and lift the flap of skin so it could emerge from its hiding place. It had nothing to be shy about, but I respected its caution. I could sense that Mathilde wanted to pluck her golden pearl from its hiding place and serve it to me on a silver platter, but she had to wait. Oh yes, my little darling, you had to wait so long.

I kissed the soft, fair skin all around. Kissed the outside of Mathilde's labia and moved out to her inner thigh. She moaned lightly, squirming in frustration that I didn't jump straight to the dessert. I wanted to enjoy this moment like it was my one-time ticket to paradise. The starter and main course also had to be included. I licked and kissed the sinew at her groin, scratching my teeth along the skin. Mathilde raised her hands to the nearest thing she could get to. One of them grabbed one of the sofa cushions, and the other one grabbed one of her boobs. Her beautiful breasts were adorably tiny and not the best alternative to squeezing out her sexual frustrations with her hand. Restlessly, she put her hand on my head again, digging her fingers and nails into my scalp as she tried hard to push me in the direction she wanted me to move towards.

I wanted to make a stand but had to give up. It was not easy to fully immerse myself in the sexual satisfaction when I was disturbed by constant resistance. I shifted my focus onto her hairless and smooth teen pussy. It was just AMAZING! Lustfully, I licked my mouth and looked at its substantial wet surface. I had not yet inserted my tongue, and yet I could see her internal juices in the opening. I put my finger on the bottom and smeared the warm liquid so that she was supple and smooth on the outside.

I moved closer and planted a kiss all around her exquisite pussy. She quivered and squealed happily. I stuck my tongue out and flicked it from side to side as I slalomed up and down between her labia and pussy meat. Each time I rounded her golden clit, I immediately moved back down, only picking up direction when I reached down to the edge of her diaphragm, where the naughty and forbidden anus was located. How Mathilde lay made it impossible for me to get to it properly. It would have to be another time if I got the chance again.

It was about time. My insides had coiled up so much that I had pulled my tight pants down over my bottom to ease the pressure between my legs. I took my thumb, placed it on top of Matilde's elegant pussy, pressed down, and slowly lifted so that the little skin flop followed, exposing the sleek heaven of a swollen clitoris. It was even more glowing and swollen this time and an absolute joy to watch. Exceptionally carefully, I caressed it with the tip of my tongue, slowly letting it get used to my touches. Mathilde went quiet and stopped breathing, but her hand was still very much alive, digging her nails even deeper into my delicate scalp. It hurt a bit, but it was still amazing to feel how she expressed her bodily happiness.

SmithLorie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmithLorie

My quiet tongue strokes turned into quick boxing punches. I put my lips on it, too, and caught the sensitive bud with my mouth. The intensity increased over a more extended period, and I managed to do it at a perfect pace that suited Mathilde.

"Oh God, don't stop," she moaned, and I knew that it was the sign that I should continue with my venture but, at the same time, spice it up even more. She was guaranteed to disagree and wanted me to continue with just my tongue and lips, but I had other plans. With one of my middle fingers, I tickled the quivering labia and put the tip of the finger on her opening. She was wet, very wet, and I could feel the warm liquid embrace my finger as I slowly let it inside. First, the fingertip, the next joint, and finally, the whole of my middle finger. It put a big smile on my face to see how she accepted my penetration. She contracted in her abdomen and unconsciously bit her index finger as she lay with her eyes closed, getting all my touches that sent her to places I was sure she had not experienced before.

With my long-life experience, I have built a particular expertise in pleasing a woman. At least that's what I imagined myself, because I had only had good experiences with it. With a slow come-here motion, I stimulated the sensitive g-spot, which I quickly found. Mathilde panicked and didn't know how to deal with the new warm feelings that flowed like tidal waves through her teen body. I turned her on more and more and eventually reached a point of no return. Her glowing clitoris and contracting g-spot were both under ferocious pressure and ultimately, she had to concede defeat. They were both pressed down like the two orgasm buttons they were now, sending my dear, wonderful, stepdaughter into an unrecognizable state of pure euphoria.

Every part of her body melted together, and she came into what I would call a world-class orgasm. Her abdomen contracted violently, would not let go of my hooked middle finger, and squirmed animatedly along with the rest of her body. Mathilde screamed in pauses and had a terrified expression as she swallowed and received the fantastic and indescribable pleasure of electric currents that abounded in every limb.

I calmly pulled my middle finger out the moment her walls let go of me. I gently dampened my tongue movements, finally stopping them, kissing her golden nub one last time, breathing soothingly and coolingly on it. Mathilde's breathing was heavy, but it quickly subsided to its normal state. She stared blankly into the air and seemed impossible to connect with.

“Was it good, my dear?” I asked with a silly smile. Her gaze moved down into my eyes but quickly fluttered into the air again.

"I need to pee," sighed Mathilde, completely drained of energy. She sat up, looking confused and dizzy, and awkwardly stood up, then staggered out of the living room. I followed her closely with my gaze and was worried that she would fall, but she made it. I took a satisfied breath and savored it to the fullest as I thought back to my excellent orgasm-inducing abilities that my dear bonus daughter had been privileged to experience. A great feeling that I had climaxed her put a big smug smile on my lips. I threw myself onto the couch with my arms behind my head. I felt like the luckiest man in the world at this moment. I would have given anything to see my damn motherfucker ex-wife´s face and see how she would have reacted to me giving her daughter the same orgasms I had given her over the years.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, enjoying the intoxicating well-being and calm that filled my body and mind. For the first time in a very long time, I relaxed and was no longer angry, frustrated, and restless. I lay there for a long time and only thought of Mathilde when a quarter of an hour had passed. She still hadn't returned or made a sound, so I was worried.

I quickly got up and went to the toilet, where, thank God, I found my beautiful bonus daughter. She was sitting naked on the toilet seat and had fallen asleep. It was a dear sight, and I couldn't help but giggle merrily.

"Oh, w-what's going on?" she hummed sleepily.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed," I answered in a warm and fatherly voice. Mathilde smiled broadly, looked up at me with invigorating, tired eyes, and put her hands around my neck.

"You are a very naughty father," she giggled.

"I want to try again," she continued gratefully; she gave me a loving kiss on the cheek as I lifted her lightly into my arms. A kiss on the cheek quickly turned into another and another, and before I knew it, she was starting to wake up again. My dear bonus daughter was not very heavy, so the walk up the stairs and into the bedroom was effortless and elegant. When I entered, I threw her into the large double bed that once belonged to her mother.

"Bedtime," I said firmly and lifted the covers. She was being a brat. Mathilde suddenly had lots of energy in her, while she persistently tried to dodge the duvet every time I threw it over her. It was meant to catch her like a fishing net so she could get under and lie down to sleep. Her playing of avoiding me catching her was mega-exciting. The view of her naked and beautiful young body spinning crazy around in her mother’s old bed made me bite my lip of arousal especially when I glanced down at the excellent breasts and the hairless young pussy that I had eaten to orgasm not long ago.

"I want you daddy!" Mathilde was a determined young lady who did everything she could to get her way. It was a trait that she had from her mother. I sighed in resignation and shook my head, unable to say no to my dear bonus daughter, who eagerly put a quick hand down my pants. I had buttoned my fly on the way out to the toilet, but she quickly undid it again.

"Uhh, what do we have here?" she sang obnoxiously, pulling down my underpants.

"Oh, he's not happy to see me," she sulked and looked up at me dejectedly when she caught sight of my half-limp member who hadn't risen yet. It came as a surprise. I would have thought it would have been pumped to full size after watching Mathilde's naked body do lively gymnastic jumps in my bed.

"Then you must help it," I said in a harsh and sultry tone. She was slightly annoyed by my quick retort, and it made her jaw drop for a brief moment. My eyebrows jumped up and down, then I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand. I pulled it back and motioned for her to lower herself and kneel before me.

"What if I don't want to help it?" she spat playfully, resisting my control. It hit me from behind, and disappointment and frustration settled in my stomach. I thought of her mother, who was also a stubborn rad, and I strongly considered whether I should take other means and avail myself of an application of force. The blood pooled in my face, and I could feel the heat flare up. My grip on her hair tightened, and I was about to pull back hard to teach her a lesson, but the expression on her face stopped me. A sly and unsettling smile played on her delicious lips, making me uneasy.

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments