Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Addiction

"His cock twitches at the mere thought of her"

63
15 Comments 15
60.2k Views 60.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story


Silently opening the bedroom door, he crept in and watched her as she slept. She was the object of his desire and his only focus. She was his vice and addiction.

The moonlight lay bare the curve of her back and soft, slim waist. Her feet stuck out from under the sheets, slipping off her naked body making her look like a beautiful work of art. They'd played like this before, but this was different. He was looking at her with adoration and not just carnal lust.

Pulling a pair of soft leather cuffs from a small satchel, he carefully clasped them around her delicate ankles. The leather strap connecting them was just long enough for her to spread her legs, although he could bind her wrists and ankles together if he chose to.

He knew she would not wake up. He watched her every night. He memorized her routine, when she went to bed, when she was in her deepest slumber and when she dreamed.

With lustful desire pushing him forward, he retrieved two wrist cuffs from the small bag. The moonlight in the room was sufficient for him to quickly wrap one wrist before he pulled the other behind the girls back.

Putting his hand over her mouth, he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Don't make a sound, I don't want to hurt your mother," he said, putting the ball gag in her mouth. "Good Girl, I'm going to fuck you now."

She lay still, not knowing what might come next. "If you scream, I will have to punish you. Just nod if you understand," he said.

Naya nodded. Her Daddy was about to fuck her, and she was already dripping from her aching honey hole. With her hands cuffed behind her back, she shifted her weight and with her firm ass in the air, she was ready.

Climbing up on the bed, Rob leaned in and put his hands softly on her shoulders to pull her hair behind her ears, making sure she was comfortable. He kissed her back gently between her shoulder blades, and caressed her bare breasts, making his prick twitch and tingle with mounting desire. "Oh god, you're such a slut, aren't you?" he asked.

Unable to speak, Naya nodded her head. She wanted him. She was his, and her submission was complete.

Rob's cock was dripping with pre-cum and his balls swelled. His erection and girth increased at the mere thought of fucking his seventeen-year-old step-daughter, and he thought about it all the time.

Spreading her firm buttocks, he massaged her sphincter with his thumbs, salivating with salacious hunger.

"Oh, yeah," he quietly uttered as he buried his face between her round, delicious crack, licking and rimming as he ran his fingers across her dripping channel.

Rob sat up on his knees and pressed the tip of his pink mushroom head firmly against her tight rear hole. Giving her a firm hard slap on the ass aroused him as he lubricated her sweet hole with his juices mixed with her own. Holding his cock in his hand, he began to ease his manhood into her ring-shaped muscle.

Naya cried out muffled screams of pleasure, wanting so desperately to rub her clit while he pushed the tip of his long, hard member into her, but with her hands tied behind her back it was impossible.

"You're such a slut," he said and slapped her cheek once more. Rob's abdominal and pelvic muscles tightened, as a throbbing torrent of need ran through his body.

His lustful need grew, and he could not hold back any longer. He craved his Girl and held her hips firmly as he pumped his cock in and out with wild passion.

Thrusting his cock up her ass as hard as he could, he pummeled her like a jackhammer. "Oh, yeah, oh yes, God!" Rob groaned, leaning in over her as he grabbed one of her breasts and kept a firm grip on her shoulder.

"Oh god, fuck!" he groaned as quietly as he could, humping her like a dog, glued so tightly together nothing could separate them. He knew his wife was just down the hall, the thought of it exhilarating him while he pounded his stepdaughter's ass.

The feel of his hard muscle inside her butt pleasured Naya, and as she took it up her ass, she pushed back into him. With stifled moans, her orgasm screamed through her body as he pulled her in closer. Standing her up on her knees, he wrapped one hand around her throat, and the other clung to her left breast. “You are mine, you little bitch, do you hear me?" Her face and hair wet with sweat, Naya nodded as she struggled to breathe.

"Good," Rob grunted, letting go of her throat as he bent her over again. He was cumming. His primal need peaked, and his thrusts became fast and hard, filling his beautiful step-daughter with his warm juices.

Naya thrashed with animalistic need, her hands tight behind her back and her mouth filled, her sexual tension mounted as she pushed back on his thick, firm shaft.

Rob held her hair and rode her until every last ounce of spunk drained from his fleshy hose. Together, they slowed down, not wanting it to end.

Exhausted and happy, he pulled his dick from her as they collapsed, sweaty and tired. Naya lay flat on her stomach, the ball gag, and binding still on her ankles and wrists. She would not look him in the eyes until he allowed it.

"It's okay, Baby Girl," he whispered sweetly. Rob removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles and lay her hands at her sides. Taking the gag from her mouth, he rolled her onto her back and lifted her chin. "You can look me in the eyes now, my sweet girl." He loved her and would protect her with his life because she belonged to him.

Rob mounted her again and, taking her hands, he folded their fingers together. Holding her down he touched his wet lips to hers and gently sucked and kissed her bottom lip and then pressed his tongue deep into her mouth. The kiss they shared was like sucking on sweet candy, and their arms and bodies entwined making them feel like one.

"Thank you, Daddy," Naya said, using her fingers to brush his sweaty hair out of his face. Her swollen pussy primed from being fucked so well from behind. Her cunt desired him.

Kissing her once more, Rob bit her bottom lip and began to work his way down her naked body. He kissed her neck and then, licking her nipples, he gave her goosebumps, causing them to stand up like firm little mounds. Her legs spread wide, Naya's cunt ached for her step-father to fill her wet crevasse.

"Rob?" Both froze as Naya's mother Jessica, yelled quietly from down the hall.

"Robbie, you coming back to bed? You know you shouldn't be snacking in the middle of the night," Jessica shouted softly from their bedroom door.

Rob smiled deviously at Naya and answered. "I know, you're right, but I already made a sandwich, so I'm going to eat it. I can't sleep." Rob looked in Naya's eyes, and they both shared a quiet giggle.

"All right, fine. I'm going back to bed, enjoy your sandwich." Jessica sounded a little pissed off, but he knew she wasn't coming to look for him. He could keep fucking, sucking and licking her daughter as long as he wanted.

"Oh god! That turned me on so much," Rob boasted with a huge smile on his face. The near miss aroused him, and his need to fuck her exploded again.

Rob clamped his mouth onto Naya's breast and began to suck her tit, gripping the other, gently squeezing and massaging it with the passion of a Master.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

His cock twitched, and pointed upwards toward her cunt. He enjoyed the taste and feel of her nipple in his mouth. If she were lactating, he would nurse from her bosom.

Giving her one last lick on her erect, sensitive tit, he guided his tongue down her body, stopping for a moment at her belly button before running it down her smooth, bald pussy. The intoxicating smell of her drove him to taste her natural honey.

"Oh, Daddy!" Naya said in a small quiet voice. Her need was insatiable, and she opened her legs wide with her knees in the air. She could feel his face buried deep into her wet layers of feminine joy. It was all she could do to keep from screaming as he thrust his tongue up into her vagina and fingered her clit. She was ripe for an orgasm, and as she began to cum, she let our a quiet scream as he pleasured her, sucking and fucking her with everything he had.

Arching her back, she made fists as she let out a small involuntary cry. The fear her mother would find them lost importance as her orgasm raged and her sense of hearing increased.

When the throbbing of her clit subsided, and her tight hole relaxed, Rob knew she had cum. Wiping his mouth and chin, he climbed back on top of her. "Kiss me and taste your juices," he said, This was not a request, and she was happy to obey. Licking his chin and lips, they joined into a passionate kiss, as Naya swallowed the remaining juices in his mouth.

"God dammit," he smiled. "I just can't stop fucking you." Rolling her on top of him, she took his cue and lifted her gaping tunnel over his erect penis. His hands on her breasts, she held on to them as she lowered down onto his very sturdy pole.

Naya rose up and down on his cock like a pogo stick, and as her orgasm grew, she squealed and cried out, but her exhalations resonated more like air leaving a balloon.

Her cunt tight around his massive gourd, she leaned in towards him and delighted in the stabbing thrill of his member deep inside her. "Oh, Daddy, you're such a good Daddy," she groaned as she continued to bounce up and down on him.

Panting and grunting with the rush of hot sex, he dug his fingers into her hips as she pushed into him with insatiable need. Orgasms screaming through both of them, the denial of verbal release seemed to intensify their gratification in waves before they finished.

"Oh, Baby Girl,” he laughed, putting emphasis on 'Girl.' Rob rolled her onto her back. "You're a good little slave, my sweet, sweet Girl," he cooed. "I just can't get enough of you."

"But what about mom? I'm afraid she'll catch us, Daddy." Naya's concern was justified, but she remembered her place and bit her lip.

Rob sat up and spread her legs, fingered her and licked his hand. "I'll fuck you anytime I want," he reminded her. "You don't get to decide that."

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean to..." she stopped.

"Didn't mean to overstep your place?" he asked her. "Now, I have to punish you.” Rob sat on the side of the bed and motioned to her so he could bend her over his knee. "Crawl to me," he said and held out his hand.

"Yes, Sir,” Naya knew a spanking was inevitable, but with her mother down the hall, she would have to be quiet. She was his and would do as told.

Kneeling down, she got on her hands and knees and crawled around the bed. Rob helped her up and draped her over his knee so that her bottom was positioned perfectly under his right hand.

Rob brought his hand down hard on her beautiful buttocks, and Naya bit her lip but did not cry out. The sudden sting of his hand felt good to her, making her nipples harden, and she dripped with wet, slippery fluid. Again, this time a bit stronger and Naya wondered how her mother did not hear this. With one more smack to her bum, she needed him to fuck her. He was in charge, and she wanted to submit to him.

“Oh! Daddy, I'm sorry," she whimpered, although she loved a good spanking. Nays's belly ached with each stroke of his hand. “I was wrong. I'm yours. I'm your slave, and at your command, anytime you want me, Daddy."

"Good Girl," he smiled and ran his hand smoothly over the red hand print that showed up easily on her pale skin. "I am going to fuck you now," he said, lustfully. "My dick is hard as stone."

Rob stood her up and held her hand. "I love you, my sweet Girl," he confessed. "I want you to be my good Girl, always, okay?"

She stood holding his hand with a stinging butt cheek and smiled. "I love you too, Daddy. I am your good girl, always. You take care of me and make me feel safe."

Rob looked at the bed, indicating that she should lay down on her back. He was going to fuck her again, this time on top of her. "Open your legs," and she obeyed.

Climbing up on top of her, he guided his erect penis and immersed himself inside her dripping cunt, and thrust hard. Foreplay was over, and he began to pump his hips hard into her, invading her female organ with his long thick sword. Faster and faster he plunged his rod inside of her.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned as the bed bounced, and wrapped her legs around his body. She dug her nails into his shoulders. "Ah-uh!" she cried out again, involuntarily. Naya was about to come, and her tight stomach muscles made her curve up towards him, legs in the air and fingers spread as if she was catching air.

Orgasms in sync, they were both cumming harder than they had all night. They had been fucking for hours, and the sun was getting ready to come up. The final twitches of mind-blowing sex meant they were winding down.

The morning light began to peep in through the window blinds, and the only thing left between them was the afterglow.

Laying on top of his step-daughter, Rob snuggled his body into hers and licked her lips before sticking his tongue in her mouth, kissing her with such passion. He did not want to leave her.

"It's time for me to go to work," he smiled. "I better take a shower, we can't let mom know about this, can we?"

Naya shook her head and looked at him lovingly.

Taking her in his arms, Rob ran his hand between her slit once more and licked his fingers. "I fucked you so hard tonight you might sleep all day," he laughed.

"Now, lay down and get some rest," he directed. "If I'm home early enough, I want some more of you." Rob smiled as he got out of bed and opened her bedroom door, stealth-fully peeking down the hall. "I'm so glad she's a heavy sleeper," he looked back at Naya and smiled mischievously.

"On second thought, stop by my office today, I have something for you, and in return, you can suck my dick." He watched her and waited for a response.

"Yes, Sir," she said almost immediately. "I'll be there."

Rob closed the door, thinking about the diamond studded leash and collar he bought her and the feel of her mouth on his cock. He was always thinking about her mouth sucking him off.

She would tell her mother it was a fashion statement for now.

Before she drifted off to sleep, Naya smiled. Her Daddy loves her, and she would do anything to please him.

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments