Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As her aunt, I knew what she needed

"As a seventeen year old… She really turned me on."

50
16 Comments 16
25.8k Views 25.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

My niece Cynthia came to visit us for a month every summer. I was the “cool” aunt even though I was nearly three times her age. That summer would perhaps be the last visit since she had turned seventeen and her interests were changing.

Rob saw her walking into the baggage claim area and waved. “Cindy, we are over here.”

She smiled and made her way towards us. Her dark sun-tanned complexion stood out in her yellow sundress. Her beautifully painted toes stood out in her open sandals.

“Hello, Cindy, how are you?” I asked as I embraced her.

“Hi Aunt Barb and Uncle Rob. So sorry my flight was so late,” she responded with a smile.

“Rob, go get the car and we’ll wait for you out front,” I ordered. Off he went and I had a few minutes alone with my niece. Technically, she wasn’t really my niece as my sister and brother-in-law adopted her when she was young.

“You look radiant,” I whispered as she grabbed my hand and tightly squeezed it.

With a smile and a wink, she whispered back, “So do you Auntie.”

I dreamed of her since the previous summer’s visit… her beauty, innocence, and kindness were sexy and alluring. She was fond of me and always complimented the way I looked or dressed. I recalled the time we shared a dressing room trying on clothes in the mall. Both of our semi-nude bodies were in close proximity and the smell of our perfume intrigued me. I sensed that she might even be bi-curious or a lesbian…subjects I was no stranger to.

Rob and I married about fifteen years earlier. Our marriage had been shaky for the past five…we couldn’t agree on much except for sex. There, we excelled. We had fun together and shared sexual exploration with other couples - having joined a local swingers group to try and boost our sexual identities.

I considered myself a tall beauty about five foot eight at one hundred and twenty pounds. When we married, my breasts were small and proportionate to my slim frame, but later were enlarged. I’ve been told I had a perfect ass and great long legs.

Since Cindy’s last visit, Rob and I started swinging, and I started to appreciate a woman’s pussy. I became infatuated with the many shapes, smells, and its purpose – to bring pleasure. This led to an intense and uncontrollable desire to enjoy sex with both males and females at anytime. Women were very attracted to me. It was through these experiences that I started to wonder if my niece might be attracted to me.

Cindy walked out of the airport in front of me as we both carried two bags outside to the pick-up area. She looked wonderful, even as a teenager. Her legs were long, tanned and amazingly sturdy. She had ample breasts, which were typical of a girl her age. Her hair was dirty-blond, shoulder length and straight. I had fantasized about her for an entire year, but fantasies were part of my sexual lifestyle and the past twelve months of swinging really opened my eyes to not only the sexual act, but to a larger degree, the pursuit of an encounter.

Once home, everyone talked for a while before retiring. In bed, Rob turned to me, “Wow, she really grew up in a year!”

I turned to him and replied, “Yes I see that. Are you going to steal her panties like you did last year?”

Laughing, he whispered, “I didn’t steal them… you did and you made me wear them if I recall.”

Yea, right - we did fuck with you wearing them, but you had two other pairs you stole from her drawer and covered them in cum. Who do you think does the laundry around here?

Reaching under the covers, I discovered that his cock was fully erect, and I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity. Rob mounted me and fucked my pussy hard as I moaned with pleasure knowing that she might hear us. In fact, I hoped she did. I didn’t hold back…and the thrill was wonderful.

The next day, Cindy and I shopped. We went to the mall and I purchased several outfits for the both of us. After lunch, we returned home and proceeded to the pool. The temperature was in the high eighties. I came out in my two-piece black bikini that highlighted my feminine features well. She wore a similar suit, but in purple. We sat, talked and tanned.

She looks fantastic… my God… she is a turn on. I wonder if she will ever know how beautiful and desirable she is! I gotta figure something out!

Cindy looked at me as I was fantasizing. “What are you thinking,” she asked.

Partially chickening out, I thought fast, “Would you mind if I took my top off since I don’t want tan lines?”

“No problem,” she replied.

I quickly removed the top and my huge tits escaped their bondage. My nipples were firm. She appeared surprised at the sight and I noticed her staring. “Your not uncomfortable?” I asked.

Cindy shook her head. “My God they are beautiful, Auntie.”

I couldn’t remember in all the years of sexual play, ever feeling like I felt that afternoon. My crotch was soaked and I could feel my juices running.

Calm down…take a deep breath. This isn’t supposed to be sexual.

“Auntie, I am going to take mine off too.”

She quickly pivoted off the lounge chair and her top was off. Three feet in front of me sat two beautiful, firm “C” cup tits with pink puffy nipples.

“That’s great Cindy, you will be more comfortable.”

As she reclined, my eyes strained through my sunglasses to capture her beauty. She was gorgeous. As I glanced towards my bikini bottoms, the wide patch of wetness was becoming obvious. She must have known I was staring because the smile stayed on her face as I intentionally looked away.

“Do you like what I look like Auntie?” she asked.

Embarrassed by the question, I flustered and replied, ”Yes dear, you have matured nicely.” Not knowing what else to say, I suggested we shower and try on our new mall clothes.

The afternoon started to feel uncomfortable, as I feared I had taken too many liberties already. We both showered and after a glass of lemonade, walked into the bedroom with bags of new clothes to try on. Cindy pulled out a pair of summer shorts and a white blouse. I wanted to try on a summer evening dress with open-toed heels.

Cindy took off her robe revealing her fully nude body to me. Surprised, I quickly removed my robe revealing my black bra and panties. My large breasts overflowed the bra. Not thinking, I too removed my bra and panties, revealing my forty-nine year old body. Cindy stared at me for what seemed an eternity.

“I’m sorry Cindy, I didn’t mean to startle you with this old body.”

“You didn’t,” she replied. “You are really beautiful.”

Horny as hell, I needed to defuse the situation despite my own hormone surge. “Not bad for an old broad, huh,” I tried to joke.

“Auntie, I have only seen girls in showers at school and never anyone older than me. I really think you are beautiful.”

I had been fantasizing about this for over a year, and now its all coming true. As much as I want to touch her, I just can’t. It’s not fair to her, my sister, or anyone for that matter! STOP!

I turned as if to step away, but instead my eyes caught hers. She was smiling. I looked down to see her supple titties and pink nipples…pink puffy nipples. At that moment, my eyes caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy. It was nondescript and nothing more than a tight crack resembling a partially opened clam

My God…to think what’s hidden between those two tight lips. Imagine how beautiful the pink labia and clitoris are formed! Imagine the juices that would flow. I’ve seen and played with over a dozen women’s pussies…this is not new…I need to stay in control.

Cindy noticed my stare. Her eyes shifted to my waxed pussy. She was mentally comparing hers to mine. “Auntie, why does your kitty seem more fleshy than mine?”

Looking down at my pussy, I nervously replied, “My kitty has an overly large and exposed inner labia. It looks like a dark butterfly ready to fly, huh?”

Should I tell her I’m wet too? Geez. Should I talk of my clit?...Maybe it’s just an anatomy lesson, she seeks. My God I’m horny. My God I’m wet.

“What do you know of sex Cindy?” I asked.

“I know enough,” she smiled. “I know you and Uncle Rob had sex last night. I heard you both.”

Damn it, I really don’t know what I must have been thinking last night…I should have kept my moans to myself.

“I’m sorry dear, Rob and I were fooling around… sorry you heard, I won’t let that happen ever again. Adults do that sort of thing.”

She looked at me, smiling. “That’s okay, I know about that stuff. We have the Internet you know. Auntie, I masturbated when you two were playing last night.”

Surprised, I uttered, “You masturbated?”

“Yes”

“How did you masturbate?” I asked as if I was learning for the first time.

“Auntie, I was humping the pillows in my bed. It felt good. I had an orgasm. I actually had several orgasms.”

Shocked by where the conversation was going, I felt the moisture building in my cunt. My lips glistened from excitement.

Boldly, I whispered, “show me.”

Without hesitation, she reached down and gently separated her tight lips with one hand and then inserted two fingers in her pussy with the other hand. The resulting sloshing sounds broke the silence.

Becoming braver, I whispered again, “No, I meant show me on my kitty.”

Looking surprised, Cindy quickly abandoned her self-indulgence and stepped over to me. Her fingers slowly reached down to my waiting pussy and separated my labia to reveal a well-drenched hole.

“Auntie, I can’t believe how wet you are! You are sexy.”

Smiling, I guided her nervous fingers deeper to capture the flood of pleasure juice I created. The sloshing of my pussy could probably be heard two blocks away. Struggling, she experimented by thrusting her fingers deeper into me.

I pulled her to my bed and reclined on my back while spreading my legs apart as far as I could. Before she positioned herself, I asked her to pull out my open-toed high-heels from the closet. “Put my shoes on my feet baby…my fuck-me shoes.” She acted without hesitation.

“Make a fist sweetie, push deep!” I yelled.

Soon she had a rhythm going, I took my finger and circled my clit. My cunt was wide open and her hand was soaked. She knew what to do and she did it well. As I approached an orgasm, my body was shaking.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum…you are going to make me cum,” I cried at the top of my lungs.

All logic and discretion were now gone. We were into this and Cindy didn’t seem to mind. In fact her hot body was a real turn on. After twenty minutes, I calmed down only to find a large circle of moisture on the bedspread. My pleasure juices and cum were mixed in a puddle.

As I lay there breathing, Cindy got up. “That was hot, Auntie. I enjoyed seeing you cum. Its so exciting to watch a woman get off.”

“Sit down honey… lay down here next to me. Have you ever had sex yet?”

“Just a few times with a guy friend – He initially felt me up and touched my boobs in his car. We finally had sex in his parent’s house while they were out. He was in me for only a few minutes before he came. He’s more of a friend than a boyfriend.”

“Are you also attracted to other girls, maybe as well?”

She looked up at the ceiling and smiled, ”I have a friend who experimented with me a little. We kissed and touched each other's  pussies… It was really exciting for me and a girl knows more about pleasuring another girl than a young guy would. I kinda liked that too.”

Seems like I have learned a great deal today. No wonder I was attracted to her. She has been sending out vibes for some time. So okay, being bi-sexual is not a sin. It works for me just fine.

I sat up and placed her head on the pillow and slowly spread her legs to crack open that beautiful slit. Within, I witnessed the pink inside for the first time… a few folds of tightly compacted sexual flesh waiting to be awakened. I was able to probe with my fingers to quickly find her clit and vaginal opening. She was secreting lubrication in anticipation of penetration…just as nature intended.

“Spread your legs wide and hold your legs up with your hands,” I whispered.

She gasped as my fingers spread her open to reveal her female beauty. I nibbled gently on her labia as my other fingers massaged her clitoris in a random circular fashion. It was then that I heard her first passionate cries.

“Oh my God. Oh my God…oh that feels good. Suck my kitty…I mean suck my cunt!”

For fifteen minutes, I worked my fingers and tongue into her – pushing her limits of sexual ecstasy. Her pussy leaked like I never imagined. I remembered how at that age, how much wetter I was than I am now. Her clit was totally swollen. Her youthful body was primed for sex…and I was administering it to her. She moaned gently at times but she erupted as my tongue brought her to orgasm . I made her cum three times. On the last orgasm, I got up and lay on top of her.

“Will you kiss me?” I asked?

Cindy looked me in the eye and reached her tongue deep into my mouth searching for her own cum. She especially loved that our nipples were rubbing together. Breast to breast…Nipple to nipple…My big tits rubbing on her smaller ones…My big brown areolas against her smaller pink puffy nipples.

We both were into it. I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a few packages. Cindy watched me unwrap a dildo.

“I know you haven’t experimented much yet, but I have over a dozen dildos that I’m not using. These are too small for me. After all, you saw the size of my vagina, so I need longer and thicker, but this would work for you if you want to try.”

She nodded yes and lay back on the bed.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

This time she spread wide in anticipation of the penetration. With the help from the little bottle of lubrication, Cindy fucked a perfectly formed glass dildo. She grabbed my hand as the shaft was slowly inserted into her waiting pussy. Her natural lubrication greased the glass so perfectly that she sighed in pleasure.

“It’s in you baby. Your pussy has cock in it. I hope it feels good. Mine always did and I have had lots of cock over the years…trust me.”

I can’t believe how well her cunt has absorbed this dildo. This is so sexy.

Breathing heavily from the penetration, her moans synchronized with the slow thrusting of the dildo. Her hand never left mine and we kissed occasionally as she reached orgasm after orgasm. I came several times as my pussy and swollen clit rubbed on her leg. Our moans were intense.

After two hours we were exhausted. ”Are you ok Cindy?”

She looked at me and smiled. She leaned over to kiss me again and our tongues danced in her mouth.

“How did you know I wanted to be with you?” she asked.

“I think you tipped your hand last year, dear. During your visit, I noticed you staring at my legs and feet constantly.”

“I didn’t think I was staring,” she answered. “It started with your toes...I found your toes very sexy…and loved your sexy shoes – especially the ones you have on now… the ‘fuck me’ shoes. My shoes are so boring.”

Smiling, I looked at my feet, “The shoes are an extension of my womanhood and make me feel sexy. Getting fucked in them is erotic. Wearing them in public draws stares from men and women, which I enjoy.”

“Do you want me to buy you some sexy shoes too?”

Nodding, she whispered, “Yes!”

Rob was home an hour later and we prepared dinner. Conversation was light and confined to subjects involving school, the upcoming few weeks, and shopping. We all sat and talked for a couple hours and everyone was off to bed by ten thirty.

Rob showered and came to bed as I read another chapter of my book. “So you guys had fun today, I take it?” he asked.

“Yea, you could say that,” I replied.

“She has really matured over the years, hasn’t she?”

Looking at him, I snapped back, “Yes you said that yesterday already.”

Feeling on the defensive, Rob pushed back, “Listen, sorry if that offended you, but just an innocent statement is all. What’s up?”

“Rob, if you want to know the truth, I fucked her today. We made love for hours and it was just like the experiences we had in our swinger group, except she is a lot younger than the thirty something or forty something year olds. Her taste is exquisite and her ability to please is downright sexy ”

Rob went silent for a moment and asked, “How was it? Was she hot?”

It was at that moment that I knew he didn’t care about what I did as it was intriguing to him. Rob was a sexy guy, with a big dick, big balls, and loved to fuck. During countless occasions, he watched me get it on with other men and women. He knew what I enjoyed.

“Why don’t I describe to you what we did today in detail as you stick that hard thick cock in my wet pussy?”

The next hour proved to be one of the most intense fucks I received in a long time as I described in detail what Cindy and I did that day. As usual, I moaned loudly and this time I knew that Cindy was humping her pillow masturbating to our delight.

Cindy slept...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments