Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uninhibited Pt. 1 The Circle

"A new swinger wife goes all in in her first time."

50
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It all began for us the night my wife entered The Circle. We'd spent the first part of the evening taking it all in, wandering and mingling with drinks in hand, wide-eyed with nervous excitement. The club had come recommended to us as we were somewhat first-timers. It was smaller, intimate, and casual.

It was I who first noticed the doorway with the curious sign above it. It was a simple red circle with a small red heart in the center. We were intrigued and passed through the doorway, following a long, red-lit hall. It took us to the left where it opened to a larger room, no furniture, just a padded red floor illuminated with those same flattering red lights. Scattered in the shadows at the edge of the room were a few couples, all fully clothed. But in the center of the space, there were six men, masked, each one nude and in various states of arousal. They all watched as we stepped in. It was as if they were expecting us. Waiting for my wife.

There was no hesitation. No doubt. I squeezed her hand reassuringly before it slipped from mine and watched as she walked toward the group of masked strangers. She reached the padded center of the room and let her thigh-length coat slip from her to reveal the fishnet body suit that covered her petite frame. No panties. No bra.

Hands reached out to touch her gently. Strange men of various ages and builds, welcoming my wife, guiding her to The Circle. Once there, she knelt and they surrounded her.

I moved closer to get a better view, watching as she handled each one with her hands and mouth, moving deftly and expertly between them. The Circle closed tighter around her. Hands reached out to caress her breasts, her tight ass. Fingers entangled in her blonde hair, coaxing her head as she made her way around the masked group. She'd never looked sexier to me. Never more beautiful.

More onlookers had entered, couples and singles silently taking places outside of the room. I was close now, nearly a part of The Circle myself. Instinctively, almost subconsciously I undid my zipper and released the ache that was bulging in my pants. An older gentleman with thinning gray hair acknowledged my presence and moved to widen The Circle, making room for me to join. I now had a ringside seat to my wife's debauchery.

She was ravenous, almost insatiable as she moved with ease to pleasure us all. My eyes moved around The Circle, taking in each participant, their reactions and their moves only fanning the flames of my own desire. Seeing her with these cocks all to herself was almost more than my mind could handle.

That's when I saw him. Standing directly across from me in The Circle was Geoff, a friend of my wife and one half of the married couple that had recommended this place to us. A devious but playful smile crept onto his face as my eyes met his. I dropped my gaze down just in time to see my wife's lips stretch around his ample cock and move up and down his length. I motioned for him to remove his mask. He gladly complied.

I watched as he leaned down, took my wife's face in his hands, and kissed her waiting lips. I moved across The Circle to the two of them just in time to see her reaction. Her eyes were wide at first, her mouth open, frozen in astonishment. It soon faded to a smile. A lustful smile.

We fucked her. Geoff and I, right there in the center with all the watchers looking on and the masked men of The Circle surrounding us, cocks in hand.

We took turns, each taking her from behind as she knelt on all fours. Geoff would slip out and I would slip in, thrusting deep into her until we switched again. Her cunt was as wet and welcoming as I'd ever felt it.

The older man with the thinning gray hair let out an audible moan and with a few strokes, 3 streams of cum spurted from his cock. A few more notable dribbles landed at his feet as he coaxed out the last drops.

Almost on cue, Geoff pulled out and launched some impressive streams of cum onto my wife's ass and back.

"Oh fuck!" he blurted out, continuing to stroke his uncut cock.

I moved in quickly. Sliding back inside her, I could see Geoff's cum glistening on her asshole. I took my thumb and slipped it inside, using his seed as a lube. It put her over the edge.

"Oh yes, baby, right there. Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Nadia_Fire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nadia_Fire

She came quickly, her small body shuddering as I continued to fuck her ass with my thumb.

A woman then emerged from the darkness of the gathering crowd and entered The Circle. She was voluptuous. A brunette. Wearing a black corset and fishnet stockings, she strode confidently towards me. I recognized her though we'd only met once. It was Geoff's own wife Maria.

She knelt down next to me and kissed me deep on the mouth.

"Keep fucking," She whispered into my ear.

The next little while seemed like a blur.

I fucked my wife until she came again. Soon after, another masked member of The Circle released his load, this time exploding onto my cum - loving wife's face. I stood up only to have Maria take my cock into her warm mouth. Geoff was soon hard again. Like an animal stalking his prey, he crawled over to my wife, put her on her back, and buried his big cock into her cunt. It wasn't long before he had her cumming again, her hands reaching around to grip his hard ass, pulling him deep inside.

Every nerve, every fiber of my body was pulsing. I didn't know where to look, didn't know where the next moment or even second would take me. Maria had released her big tits from her corset and had them wrapped around my cock. She was begging me to titfuck her harder, faster.

My gaze drifted to Geoff and my wife. Her thin legs were pushed back and over his shoulders as she received him over and over again. I watched as the muscles of his ass rippled, clenching and unclenching as he thrust. They were in perfect rhythm.

Another man, a toned, well-built young man knelt down next to my wife's head. She took his thick cock and licked the tip as she stroked it vigorously, soon coaxing the cum out in powerful streams. It seemed as though it wouldn't stop, landing in perfect lines across her beautiful face.

"Yeah baby, that's it," she encouraged gleefully.

That's when it all turned surreal. When all of us, drunk with desire and wanton lust converged for this one moment in space and time. As if in slow motion, Geoff rolled over onto his back, pulling my wife with him, his cock still inside her. Maria led me to them. I knew what she wanted. I knew what we all wanted.

Slow and easy at first, we filled her...Geoff in her cunt as I gently penetrated her ass. I could feel his cock right there, separated only slightly from mine as we began to get in sync. My mind raced, my senses swirled as we drove faster, harder. My tight balls were now slapping his cock as we rode together, three of us connected in sweat-soaked ecstasy.

"Yesss, yesss, yesss!" my wife called out. "Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop!"

Waves of orgasm washed over her, shaking us all with her strong climax. I could feel Marie's tongue on my balls, my asshole. Lost in my own pleasure, I barely noticed the last two men of The Circle taking turns shoving their cocks in my wife's mouth. She was responding, gulping, licking, hungry for more. Soon they were cumming, two loads blasting her face together. So much cum. It dripped from her lips and her chin, some catching Geoff below her. The two men rubbed their spent cocks on her face as she licked them clean

Then it happened...that point of no return. That itch that builds, waiting to be scratched until it can't be avoided. I felt it welling, rising. Pulling out of her ass I launched my seed, pulsing streams of white shooting from my aching cock.

Geoff called out, "Here I fucking cum again! Oh fuck!"

I felt his cock flop against mine and the warmth of his cum on me. I looked down to see that our loads had blended, some of me on him and some of him dripping off of my shaft and balls. And there was plenty splattered on my wife's ass and pussy.

There were no words needed. We huddled in a naked heap on the floor, eyes glassy and bodies weak but satisfied.

I suppose after all this I should introduce my wife of only one year. Meet Cory. In our mid-fifties, we had finally been born sexually. Kindred sexual spirits find each other the second time around. Now, there was nothing we wouldn't try. No desire too far-reaching, no fantasy, or want too naughty. Too taboo.

This was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by Overload1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments