Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Weekend With A Bang!

"Sometimes fantasies come true in unlikely places."

49
11 Comments 11
13.3k Views 13.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fiction piece I wrote for my new friend Lisa and her husband Rob. Fantasies don't always come true, but every now and then it's nice to think, What if? Hopefully I've done my job as a writer and given Lisa's dreams a view of... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Possibilities!"

It was supposed to be another good weekend at the cabin. Rob and I had invited our best friends Mike and Laura, but Laura fell ill and canceled at the last minute.

I had gotten myself worked up at the prospect of a weekend of torrid sex with our friends, so to say the least, I was disappointed. I brought a few of my toys, so I knew Rob and I would still have a lot of fun.

We got to the cabin early Friday evening, and after carrying in our bags, Rob collapsed on the couch. The way he ended up lying with his arms through the end of the couch gave me a bright idea. I went into the bedroom and grabbed our handcuffs. Before Rob could open his eyes, I had had him handcuffed to the end of the couch.

Rob’s eyes flew open, and he was about to protest when I shoved a ball gag in his mouth. He gave me a cute confused look as I smiled at his predicament.

“You know, baby, turnabout is fair play,” I said as I stroked his face. “Sometimes you’re the pin, and sometimes you’re the cushion.”

Rob’s eyes went wide as I let out a giggle. “I’ll be back, lover.”

With that, I went to the bedroom to get dressed. I dressed in a matching set of lingerie. The set was black lace. The bra was a quarter cup that held my tits firm but left my nipples out in the open. This was followed by a sheer lace garter to hold up my thigh-high stockings. Then a lacy G-string panty that left little to the imagination. I stepped into a pair of black patent leather stilettos, then did my makeup.

I could hear Rob making noise through the ball gag but smiled to myself as I took my time. It had been about thirty minutes since I handcuffed him, so it was time. I quickly donned the final piece of my ensemble, an eight-inch black strap-on dildo.

I stepped into the doorway and cleared my throat. Rob looked over at me and looked me up and down until his eyes landed on the eight-inch dildo. I reached down and started stroking the latex phallus as he watched.

“You know, baby, your mouth is full, so there’s only one other place I can stick this,” I said with a laugh.

Rob gave me a scared and confused look as I strolled across the room. The exaggerated sway of my hips made the dildo sway back and forth. Rob’s eyes were glued to it like a pendulum.

I crawled onto the end of the couch and started to lift Rob’s legs, but he resisted a bit. “We can do this the hard way or the easy way, lover.”

Rob gave a sign of resignation and lifted his legs. “Good choice, my love.”

“Don’t worry, lover, I’m going to make this very pleasurable. You won’t feel any pain… hardly,” I said with a bit of giggle.

I started by lubing my hands and stroking his long thick cock. As I stroke with one hand, I massage his smooth hairless balls with the other. Then I slip my middle finger into Rob’s puckered little star. He tensed as the finger slipped past his sphincter, but I soothe him with my voice.

“Relax, baby, this is going to feel really good; I promise.”

I began pushing the finger in and out and pressing it onto his prostrate. He quickly relaxed, so I took the opportunity to add a second finger. He tensed again as the second finger passed his sphincter but promptly relaxed. Rob was getting into it now as his reservations turned to moans of delight.

I leaned down and licked the precum off the end of his cock. He moaned at the change as I swirled my tongue around the head. He seemed lost to his ecstasy, so I added a third finger while at the same time I engulfed the head of his cock in my warm mouth. He barely tensed this time. I could tell he was getting close, so I stopped everything. He looked at me with pleading in his eyes.

“Not yet, baby; we have one more thing to do before I let you cum.” I said as I looked down at my eight-inch latex cock.

Rob looked at me through furrowed brows as I touched the dildo to his anus. I pushed the head in and started stroking his cock. I slowly pushed in another inch and could see his pained expression as the head passed through the sphincter. I held there a moment as I continued to stroke his cock.

He was breathing heavily at first, so I waited a moment for it to steady before I began pushing the rest of the way in. He looked at me and shook his head, so I started pumping in and out of his ass while stroking his cock at the same time.

He came just as I thrust into him. That first shot came out with such force, it arched three feet in the air and landed across his forehead. The second and third jet shot across his chest. Then several more drizzled across my hand before it stopped.

Rob had been thoroughly pegged, but now it was my turn to finish. I quickly pulled out of his ass, pulled off the strap-on, pulled out the ball gag, straddled his face, and pushed my pussy to his lips. I was so turned on it took less than a minute to explode all over his face.

I lay back with my head on his crotch and could feel his cock stir as he continued to lick the juices from my ass.

“That was so hot, baby; how’s your ass doing?” I asked.

“It’s fine, Lisa. Are you going to let me up anytime soon?” he asked.

“Yeah, you’ve been a good boy. I guess I can let you out of jail now,” I said with a giggle.

I released Rob from the handcuffs, and he sat up slowly. Then stood up in front of me. His demeanor quickly changed as he threw his arms around me, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and squeezed hard.

He kissed me hard, then pulled away and said, “You are so going to pay for that.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “Promises, promises. I’m starving, lets get dressed and go to the pub down the road.”

-

We sat in the pub and had just received our drinks, a Shock Top for Rob, and a White Zinfandel Wine for me. While waiting for our food, we watched a baseball game. The loud exhaust of motorcycles outside permeated the pub. A few minutes later, four guys in leather entered the pub and sat at the table next to ours.

One of the guys looked at the T.V., then looked at Rob and asked, “Who playing?”

“Pirates and Braves, Pirates up by one,” Rob responded.

Rob and the guy chatted for a moment before he introduced himself.

“By the way, I’m James, and that’s Dave, Steve, and Mark.”

Rob introduced himself and introduced me, “This is my wife, Lisa.”

We found out the guys had a campsite by the lake for the weekend. The site was just through a cluster of trees between our cabin and the lake. The bikers all seemed to be really down-to-earth and funny, so I asked as a jest.

“So, are you guys like Hells Angels or Wild Hogs?”

The guys all busted up laughing, and Steve spewed the drink he had just taken across the table.

James spoke up, “Somewhere in-between little lady. Not outlaws, just serious bikers.”

“Yeah, we’re more than weekenders, but still drive cars and trucks when the need arises,” said Mark.

We talked, drank, and ate for a while, finding we had a lot in common the more we talked. Mostly, the guys all talked as I listened intently, but they would all try and draw me into the conversation frequently, so I never felt left out or ignored. Something about these guys just seemed to set me at ease.

The conversation turned to sex, and that’s where we found even more in common. Steve and Mark were both swingers and had open relationships with their wives. Dave was single and played in Steve and Mark’s world. Then there was James, a naturist and erotic writer.

We were all getting ready to leave when I overheard Steve and Mark talking about taking a bath in the lake when they got back. Feeling like I already knew these guys, I whispered to Rob to invite them to use our shower. Rob gave me a funny look but complied.

“Hey guys, if you want a hot shower, why don’t you come back to our place?” Rob asked.

The guys seemed to talk it over for a minute before Steve turned and said, “If it’s okay with your misses, and it’s not inconvenient, we'd love that.”

“I’m fine with it, you guys seem so nice, and that lake is cold,” I responded.

The guys said they had to get stuff from the campsite, so we told them about a path that led to our backyard. We went our separate ways; Rob and I headed back to the cabin for the time being.

About twenty minutes later, we heard a knock at the door. The guys came in but looked different, not dressed in their leather. They were all in tee shirts, shorts, and sandals. Mark and Dave were the oldest in the group. Mark was tall, stalky, and bald but generally looked very fit for his age. Dave was tall, thin, with a gray beard and hair. Steve looked younger than the rest. He was the tallest, muscular, and had salt and pepper hair with a scruffy beard. Then there was James; he was tall, athletic, with a dark beard and thinning hair.

These guys were older than Rob and me, but I could see them being good friends in the future. They all had such effortless and free-spirited demeanors, I couldn’t picture them as anything less than friends.

Rob and I welcomed them in and showed them the cabin and the bathroom. Steve was the first to hit the shower while the rest of us sat and drank in the living room.

James and I were facing the bathroom when Steve came out stark naked. My eyes are immediately drawn to what hung between his legs. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen outside of a porno, and it wasn’t even hard.

“Steve,” yelled James, “What the hell, man, have you no shame!”

“My towel was still wet, so I’m air drying,” Steve responded. “Rob and Lisa are swingers; I’m sure they don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind!” I practically screamed as I stared at his massive package.

I realized what I had done and blushed as I looked over at Rob. Rob just gave me a slight smirk. I looked back, and Steve stood five feet from me and picked up his bag to search for something.

Steve was right, Rob and I are swingers, and I knew it was impolite to stare, but my god I couldn’t help myself. I looked up, and Steve was staring back at me; I blushed in embarrassment at being caught.

“It’s okay, sweetness,” Steve commented, “I’m used to it, even in swinger circles. Not many people have seen one this big before.”

“How a…?” I stammered.

“Big is it,” Steve finished my sentence. “Little over ten inches long and two inches thick. Think beer can in your who-ha. Many have tried, but few succeed. My wife was the first one who ever took it in all three holes, so I figured I had better marry her.”

Steve’s demeanor put me at ease as we talked. To my dismay, he slipped some shorts back on as the other guys got their showers.

They left just after ten, but not before inviting us to their campsite to go swimming tomorrow afternoon. Rob saw them out, but I noticed him whispering something to the guys before they walked off.

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

“What were you talking to them about?” I asked Rob.

“Oh, I just asked if they wanted to come back for a cookout after our swim,” he responded.

“It took you five minutes to ask them that?” I asked.

“I guess,” was Rob’s only response.

Rob gave me a good hard fucking that night and another one when we woke up. I couldn’t believe it, though; I was dreaming of Steve fucking me as I woke to Rob’s cock slowly entering me. Rob just smiled down at me as my eyes fluttered open and locked with his.

“That must have been some dream; you didn’t want to wake up,” Rob said with a smirk. “I’ve been at this for five minutes.”

I blushed, “I was dreaming about that guy Steve. Can you believe how big his cock was?”

“I’m sure he would give it to you if you asked nicely,” Rob responded.

“Oh, no, that thing would split me in half,” I replied.

Rob brought me to a great morning orgasm, but I was thinking of that massive cock as I came.

Rob and I spent the rest of the morning relaxing and checking news sites. Then around eleven-thirty, we heard the roar of motorcycles returning to the campsite. Rob and I walked up to the camp just in time to see Steve and Mark strip out of their remaining clothing and jump in the lake.

“Hi, guys,” I called out. “Not wasting any time, I see.”

“No, we just finished a two-hundred-mile ride, and it was hotter than we expected,” replied James. “There is beer and a few wine coolers in the cooler; help yourself. I’m throwing some dogs on the grill; they should be ready shortly.”

Rob grabbed a beer and sat down by James, and I walked to the water just as Dave had stripped and jumped in. I wore a bikini under my clothes but decided I was comfortable, so I stripped naked and jumped in with the guys.

The four of us paddled around and chatted for a few minutes before Dave called out the “Hot Dogs are ready.”

Steve walked out of the water first, and I followed behind, watching that massive cock sway between his legs. I was getting wet, and it wasn’t from the lake. Rob gave me a smirk as I approached the table.

We all ate, then everyone went swimming again. Rob came up behind me at one point and pressed into me, rubbing his cock through my ass cheeks. He whispered in my ear, “You want that fat cock, don’t you?”

“Mmmm,” was the only sound I managed to get out as I pushed my ass into Rob while intently watching Steve.

Rob swam away as I continued leaking my fluids into the clear lake water and daydreaming.

Everyone started getting out of the water, and Rob announced we would leave and prepare for the cookout. The guys agreed they would come over in a couple of hours, and off Rob and I went.

Rob started grilling some Ribeye's while I did up some sides in the kitchen. When I came outside, the guys were all there and engaged in a deep discussion with Rob. As I walked up, the discussion ended, and I made a comment, “What are you guys up to?”

Rob quickly turned and said, “They were just telling me about their trip to Sturgis.”

I could tell Rob was holding something back but let it go for the time being. Instead, focusing on getting the table set up to eat.

As we ate, the guys told me about their Sturgis trip, the parties, the scenery, the girls, and the bars. It sounded like a great time. I was thinking about asking Rob if he would invite Steve to stay the night when the night abruptly ended. I went in to use the bathroom, and when I came out, the guys were gone.

“Where’d they go?” I asked Rob.

“Oh, said to tell you bye, but they had to leave. Said they would stop by in the morning before they leave.”

I know I had a look of disappointment on my face. Rob stood up and embraced me, giving me a kiss.

“Come on, baby, let’s go have some fun. I’ll help you forget all about that big bad dick,” Rob said with a chuckle.

Rob and I went inside the bedroom, stripping our clothes as we went. Rob pushed me back on the bed, and we made out for a minute. He was running his hands along my arms while gently pushing them up the bed. I knew where this was going and soon felt the click of a handcuff on my right wrist. Then he quickly latched my left wrist.

“Time for your comeuppance, baby. I told you I would get you for last night.” Rob said with a wicked smile on his face.

Next, Rob blindfolded me and tied my legs, so I was spread eagle. I felt him start to go down on me, licking my pussy intently as he fingered first my pussy and then my ass. He was working two fingers in my ass; I was moaning and getting close when he stopped. I felt something cold touch my star and then push inside my ass. It was my large butt plug.

I felt him get off the bed, “Sit tight, babe, I’ll be back.” Then he stuffed the ball gag in my mouth and left me.

It seemed like an eternity before he returned. I could feel him get on the bed kneeling next to my head. He pulled the gag from my mouth.

“Hurry up, baby, I really need you to fuck me,” I pleaded.

“Don’t worry, babe, you’re going to get just what you want,” Rob responded.

I felt his cock rub across my lips, so I stuck out my tongue to lick it. Something wasn’t right, though. It felt different, more prominent than I remembered. I thought it must be my imagination, but I continued to explore when he pushed the head to my lips. I opened my mouth to receive his cock, and that was that moment I realized it wasn’t Rob.

I could barely get my mouth over the head. I instantly felt a surge of adrenaline as I realized it was Steve’s cock in my mouth. Then I felt a tongue lick through the folds of my pussy, and the butt plug started fucking in and out of my ass. I thought to myself, ‘Yes, I’m getting double-teamed tonight.’

That was when things started to change drastically. I felt lips begin to kiss and suck my left nipple, then at the same time, lips began to kiss and suck my right nipple. Then another set of lips started nibbling my ear. All this as I sucked the massive cock in my mouth.

“Surprise,” Rob whispered in my ear. “I told you, I'd get you what you want.”

The cock pulled from my mouth, “Oh my god, baby, I need to see, please!” I pleaded.

Rob pulled the blindfold off, and there above me, his huge tool dangling in my face, was Steve. Looking down, Dave was sucking on one nipple, Mark was sucking on the other, and James was lapping away at my pussy.

“You ready for the fantasy to come true, babe?” Rob asked.

I couldn’t believe this was happening; I had told Rob my deepest fantasy was to be gangbanged by five or six guys, but never in a million years did I think it would actually happen. Now here I was with five guys to pleasure and be pleasured by.

“Baby, please, can I have my hands? I want to touch,” I pleaded.

Rob released the handcuffs, and I immediately went for the massive cock above my face. I was happy to finally have the enormous tool in my hands; I couldn’t even touch my thumb and forefinger together; it was so large.

Rob had gotten up on his knees and pressed his cock to my lips. My eyes were glued to Steve’s massive rod, but I opened my mouth and started sucking Rob as I stroked and explored Steve's massive tool.

James was now kneeling between my legs, his covered cock poised at my opening, rubbing the head against my clit and lips. I glanced down, looking James in the eyes pleadingly, and blinked once. His cock found my opening and pushed in. He felt like Rob, fitting perfectly into my slick hole.

I now had one hand on Steve, and one hand on Rob, sucking each cock in turn. Dave and Mark were now kneeling beside me, cock in one hand, while they pinched and played my nipple with the other.

James fucked me for a while, long enough that I had cum twice, and now I could feel the warmth of his seed fill the end of the rubber before he pulled out. Mark quickly changed places with James and took over fucking me.

Mark’s cock was shorter than James’ but much thicker. He didn’t penetrate me as deep, but the thickness made me feel fuller. He didn’t take long to blow his load and was replaced by Dave.

Dave’s cock was long but thinner than James, Mark, or Rob. I could feel him pounding against my cervix with every stroke. Dave had me close to my next orgasm when I felt the heat of his seed fill the condom he wore, then pull out.

Rob leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Alright, baby, you ready for the grand finale?”

I had Steve’s cock in my mouth at the time, so I just grunted an “Uh-huh.”

Rob reached down and pulled the butt plug from my ass. Steve pulled his cock from my mouth and moved between my legs. Rob told me to lift my butt and scooted himself under me, so I was laying on top of him, his hard cock between my cheeks. Dave was to my right, Mark was to my left, and James’ cock now dangling above my face.

“Okay, babe, I’m going in your ass, and Steve going to try and get in your pussy,” Rob directed.

I lifted up, and Steve guided Rob into my ass. Then Steve started inserting his huge member into my pussy. It took him several minutes of trying; he was being very gentle with me for his part. I was rotating around on Rob’s cock when I finally felt Steve slip in a few inches. I opened my mouth and let out a deep low moan as Steve slipped in further. I had never felt so full. That’s when James slid his cock in my mouth. I was officially triple-crowned.

I stuck my hand out and felt around for Mark and Dave. I took their cocks in my hand and started developing a rhythm. I stroked two cocks with my hands; James would thrust his cock into my mouth, pushing me onto Rob and Steve. Steve would thrust back, sending Rob deeper in my ass and back onto James’ cock. It was all working like we were one big sex machine.

I was getting close to another orgasm when Mark let go and shot a load across my chest. Rob grunted and filled my ass with cum. Dave was next, sending another spurt across my chest. I could feel James begin to swell in my mouth, and Steve was now pounding his huge cock in and out of my sloshing wet pussy.

All at once, James started filling my mouth, Steve’s cock exploded inside me, my eyes rolled back in my head as my orgasm hit with the force of a truck. James pulled out of my mouth and sent three more jets across my face, and Steve pulled out, ripped off the condom, and sent the most cum I had ever seen out of one man, across my stomach and chest.

I lay there panting as I came down from a euphoric high, drenched in cum, thinking to myself, ‘Did this really just happen? Did my fantasy just come true, or will I wake up now?’

I lay there for probably thirty minutes, unable to move, willing myself to not wake, but finally, I opened my eyes. I was still lying on top of Rob; the guys were gone, the only evidence being left was my cum soaked body.

Rob was lightly snoring, so I carefully slipped off to his side. I thought about cleaning up but just snuggled up against the most wonderful husband in the world and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by James_Gina
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments