Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swinger Confessions: Corrupting Shirley Temple (A Prelude)

"A bi curious Shirley Temple type experiences swingers for the first time...."

44
31 Comments 31
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“Angie, are you wet? I mean are you really wet, like dripping??”

 

 

“MM yes, Coco. Girl, you do know that you drive me wild, right?”

 

“Are you going to cum for me sweetie?”

 

“No Coco, you cannot make me cum right now. I have to go to work.”

 

“Hah, are you telling me that I cannot make you cum or are you saying that you don’t want to cum because you need to leave for work?”

 

“Both!”

 

“Say what? Girl, my voice alone can bring you to your knees, make your pussy sweat, drip, even ache with desire, and send your mouth into a series of ‘Ohs’ so quick your head will spin!”

 

“Oh shit girl! Damn, I.. I!”

 

“Shut up! You can’t even get your words out, lol. Put your hand in your pants, move that panty aside, and stick two fingers in your pussy.”

 

“Coco, mmmm.”

 

“Now I can go on telling you how to fuck yourself, but I know damn well you know what to do. So please just do it and pick up the phone and call me when you cum, I want to hear you get off!!”

 

Within five minutes, my phone was singing its reggae beat signaling a call. Angie was moaning her deep pleasure in my ear. What I didn’t tell her earlier during our messaging was that I too was giving myself a little self lovin’.

 

“Angie baby, that is so sexy. Your pouty mouth unable to form words and all I can hear is your pre-orgasmic huffing and puffing!”

 

“Ahhh…mmm”

 

“My hips are thrust in the air and a dildo is turning and vibrating in my soaking pussy, my skin glows with the exertion of fucking myself, and a finger is circling my asshole. If you cum for me, I'm sure that my world will explode, my eyes will clench shut and stars will appear behind my fluttering eyelids.”

 

“Damn oh fuck oh damn oh fuck …CUMMING HARD COCO!”

 

Plunging two fingers into my ass, I scream in complete surrender to the orgasm as it rocks my brain and body. Stars burst like fireworks in my climaxing world making me convulse from head to toe.

 

*****

 

Angela and I met online about a year or more prior to that instant messaging conversation. Angie is an attached but carefree sexy bi-curious girl. A smiling Shirley Temple-esque girl, curls swirl around her exotic face, and she is such a cutie that I must take her to bed.

 

Finally, after a few missed connections and poor circumstances, Angie and I met for drinks and conversation. Clad in Baby Phat jeans and a tight fitting red t-shirt and stilettos, Angela walked in the bar with an air of superiority and sexual bravado. I wondered if she was the same in bed. After months of online friendship, flirting and fucking, she was ready for some action. I had to navigate this meeting as carefully as I could; as Angie thought stepping out of her sexual comfort zone was frightening.

 

During our conversation, I learned that she loved the way that I speak, that she has a penchant for tall men and women, and she has an oral fixation. The girl loves to suck and lick, prefers to do it for hours. My pussy tingled with the thought of having her bouncy curls on my chocolate thighs, tongue plunged deep in my sex as she finger fucked me. The very thought of it sent bolts of electricity through my system and my lips parted in response.

 

I love playing with Angela, we always have an intense time and she enjoys turning on her cam and playing up her exhibitionist side. But right then, then as I sat there and watched her drink gin and juice, then as I stared at her bottom lip being bitten by her straight white teeth, then as I looked at those lustful eyes as they lingered over the swell of my breasts, as they spied my own rapid breathing; well, right then, I wanted her. And I do like to get what I want...hell, I’ve grown accustomed to getting what I want.

 

Brazenly, I stood and announced that I needed the ladies room; I glanced inquiringly at Angie in subtle invitation. She stood, eager to join me. Enticingly, I walked ahead of her. My ass, encased in Apple bottom jeans, swayed from side to side, long legs capped by narrow feet in 4” Via Spiga sandals stepped smoothly toward our destination. I glanced back, as I had to watch as she ogled my curvaceous form. Stopping at the door of the ladies’ room, I opened it for her, my sweet Shirley Temple girl had no idea what was about to happen therein.

 

The bar’s bathroom became the backdrop for a little bit of Coco legend.

 

“Angie, I saw you watching me.”

 

“Hmm”

 

“I know we’ve played online but now we’re here talking about real, real infatuation, real arousal mmm, real fucking.”

 

"Do you hear me or have you gone all catatonic on me?”

 

A nod.

 

“Angie, speak to me, please.”

 

A slight smile appeared on her face, the coquettish face that accompanied me online for many a night stood before me dumbstruck by my appearance or rendered catatonic by the sexual energy that lingered around us.

 

“Can’t…”

 

And as that monosyllabic word left my Shirley Temple girl’s juicy lips, as that single word flitted into our lust filled bathroom stall, as she nervously uttered that word into our erotically charged world, my hands flew to her and I grabbed those lovely hips, and I forcefully pulled her into me.

 

Our initial lip lock was one of tender study, a jaunt into the exploratory world of lips, teeth and tongues. It was as if she couldn’t get enough of what I had to offer, she luxuriated in the confines of my mouth and moaned deeply into its crevices. The joy that she experienced began emitting itself from her throat in soft purrs as my own desire started to blaze deep within my pelvis.

 

More, I had to have more, but I…I was determined to wait until later. However, as I looked at her face, I saw a passion so deeply rooted that it further ignited the blaze smoldering deep within my body. Her piercing brown eyes shone with barely concealed desire, the brightness in them boasted of unquenched need that I intended to satisfy. Her silky curls beckoned for my hand to take a dive and swim their depths.

 

Without delay I placed my hands in her hair and inhaled her scent. Her moans grew louder and I adjusted our bodies so that I could grab her fleshy breasts. I wanted, I desired, I longed to feel her skin on mine and I knew that if we didn’t stop that we would make this stall our first real encounter.

 

“Shir…I mean Angie, do you want this? Because if you don’t stop me now, I won’t and our first time together will be in the bathroom of this damn bar.”

 

A moan…

 

“Angie, speak to me!”

 

A grunt…

 

A feeling of déjà vu filled my mind and I screamed, “What the hell does that mean?”

 

Another moan…

 

“Damn it girl, I want you! Speak!!”

 

A nod…

 

Pulling up her shirt, the urge for flesh on flesh is sated and I bent down and took her lace covered nipple into my mouth. A cry of pain filled pleasure escaped her cinnamon flavored lips and I lingered there while I explored her other breast with my hand. Shaking with the effort of restraint, I removed my hand from her breast and reached down to her zipper.

 

I made quick work of unzipping her sexy boot cut jeans and plunged my hand into her thong covered pussy.

 

When I said I wanted her, I knew that I would have her; but honestly, my main objective was to get my curly haired girl to cum for me, to exercise some control over her, to lessen her bravado when it came to dealing with me. I wanted her to want more and oblige me during the upcoming weekend, so with my hand in her jeans, I flicked open her pussy lips and was again rewarded.

 

Thrusting two fingers deep into her core, I explored her sex with skill that shook her entire being. I fingered her pussy and somehow managed to place a thumb on her clitoris. Using my nimble fingers and circling thumb, I looked into her rapidly tearing eyes and whispered, “Are you going to cum for me?”

 

An opened mouth formed a word, but damned if I knew what it was, this girl does not speak during sex. I found it a bit odd.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

 

“Does your body long to reach its peak?”

 

“Do you want me to stop fucking you?”

 

“Cum for me!”

 

I pressed my fingers into her again harshly, the pressure building, the pace quickening, and liquids sluiced into my hand as she neared her release.

 

“Cum for me!”

 

Leaning into her again, I placed my lips firmly upon hers, pried open her luscious lips, and sucked her tongue deep into my mouth. Passion fueled my every pore and I transferred that passion into her mouth, the pleasure of the kiss made me bite down on her lip. And as I did, I plunged my fingers deep into her sex again and this time, I hit the jackpot as I felt a powerful pull on my fingers and even more juices flooded my hand.

 

To my ears precious delight, I heard a crescendo of “oh oh Oh Oh OH OH OH!” as Angie was in full orgasmic bloom.

 

My hand never left her pussy as I watched her surrender to another orgasm that was a result of my relentless probing. Placing my other hand back into her curls, I watched her face as she returned to Earth.

 

“Let’s get out of here babe. We have plans to make, because I now know damned well you and your man will join us this weekend!”

 

*****

 

As Angela, Thomas, Robert and I entered the swingers club, we eyed our surroundings. The place was packed and Robert and I noticed several of our lifestyle friends at the bar, on the dance floor, or at tables. Raven and Benny waved us over and we moved to join them in a long booth at the back of the club.

 

Greeting Raven, I embraced her and gave her a tempting kiss on her red mouth. Benny stood and shook hands with Thomas and Robert as he introduced himself.

 

I slid into the booth and nudged Raven, “You got something good, girl?”

 

“Of course, Coco, what’s your pleasure?”

 

Raven emptied out the contents of her bag and out flew a Ziplock bag of weed, a half dozen handlebars, a dozen X pills, and a half dozen Viagra pills. I palmed four pills and passed them to my crew.

 

As the waitress approached the table, I asked the gang what they wanted to drink. I relayed the order. The conversation flowed and the music blended nicely as we chilled and watched the happenings in the club. I received a text from a friend that had just arrived and I wanted to go speak to her.

 

When I stood up, Benny shouted, “Fuck Coco, what the hell are you wearing?”

 

Now I knew I was taking a risk wearing that outfit to the club but I do like taking risks. I broke it down for him.

 

“Benny, I know you’ve heard of Daisy Dukes right? Well, these are extreme Daisies!!”

 

My ensemble consisted of super short cut off jeans, frayed edges which created a not so subtle camel toe; a black see through blouse and 4” black stilettos with chains. The outfit was daring with a hint of “I’m so fuckable!” thrown in for good measure.

 

As I traversed the back of the club to greet Dana, I felt the effects of the X and alcohol, and had to recover by leaning on the bar. Dana noticed and covered the distance without delay. We chatted for a few minutes, made plans to party after the club closed, embraced and went to tease our men.

 

Nine Inch Nails hit “Closer” was blaring rhythmically throughout the club and my body wanted to grind with somebody else’s body. I ran to the back and grabbed a reluctant Angie. Damn, this girl was not making it easy for me. With some gentle teasing and cajoling from the group and a high Raven in tow, we made it to the dance floor.

 

Now I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but the three of us were the hottest chicks in the club that night! Raven had on a mini skirt and a yellow bustier, she looked enticing and lickable and my sweet Shirley Temple girl shocked me by rockin a dress that ended just under her ass and plunged daringly down her back. I knew that no undergarments could be worn with this outfit. So yeah, I knew that we were going to garner a tremendous amount of male AND female attention. There would be haters and appreciators; all I wanted were the participators! The dance floor around us quickly grew crowded; everyone around us wanted a piece.

 

The men were content to sit back and drink, so I had to protect my girls. There are unwritten and unspoken rules while at a swingers' club. Not wanting to subject Angie to unwanted attention, I circled her, placed her ass into my pelvis and started grinding on her provocatively. Raven was hemmed in by a sexy couple; the woman had her hand up her skirt. “Closer” was soon replaced with Prince’s “Pussy Control” and the dance floor became a quandary of heat, sweat, and lust.

 

By then Robert had joined us and we became an unintended threesome. Wickedly, I placed my hand in between Angie’s legs and tested my hypothesis. Oh what heady pleasure it was to be correct! My sweet curly haired girl was drenched; her pussy was pulsing, shaved, and wanton. I slipped open her labia and went to work.

 

For the second time in as many days, Angie went catatonic on me, voice gone; face slack with desire strewn all over it, she moaned and ground herself into my hand. Teasingly, I withdrew it and showed her the mess she was making of me. I then offered my hand to Robert. He smiled and took each of my fingers into his mouth one at a time taking great care to tease me while doing so. Then he opened my hand and licked my palm. I pulled my hand from his grip as desire struck like lightning deep inside my sex.

 

Slamming three fingers back into Angie, I watched her beautiful agony as she climaxed. Her body went slack and Robert pressed her into his body and with a glint in my eye, I lifted her lower body up so that she was horizontal and walked straight between her legs, I let them rest on my shoulders as my mouth found her sex.

 

People stopped dancing and formed a circle around the three of us. Focusing strictly on the prettily shaved pussy in front of me, I led my tongue on a voyage around Angie’s pleasure ship. Her juices were waves of energy, her thighs anchors of desire, and I was on board for the exotic trip for as long as possible. This went on for awhile, as I was lost, so lost in providing fulfillment that I didn’t hear Robert urging me to stop. The dj yelled into the microphone, “Take that girl and get a room, get that kinky shit off my dance floor!!” Laughing the whole time, Robert carried the shaking, the quivering, the still cumming, Angie off the dance floor and into the lounge area.

 

As Angie came down, she finally spoke coherently, “Coco, its time!”

 

Robert smiled and said, “Ladies, let’s step outside.”

 

The three of us left the club and entered the parking lot at a slight run. Robert stopped between a black SUV and a Camry and dropped his pants.

 

“One of y’all get on this dick!”

 

Angie dropped to her knees and took my man into her mouth. The girl looked up to him and smiled as she sucked him like hooker intent on earning a hundred dollar tip. She gathered his balls in her hand and fondled him while circling his head with her tongue. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture; I had to have evidence in case she denied doing this dirty deed.

 

Within minutes of taking his entire rod into her mouth and throat, Robert pulled out and prepared to cum. Angie grabbed his dick and placed it back into her mouth, nodded, then mouthed “Cum” around him.

 

He jerked, arched, and grunted as he released his seed into her mouth. Watching the action, I jumped up on the trunk of the Camry, spread my legs, tore my Daisies and plunged three fingers into my pussy and fucked myself.

 

Smiling and still swallowing my man’s cum, Angie stood up, approached me and placed her mouth on my sex. Cum squelched from her mouth and onto my body, she lapped and suckled, swallowed and licked, pressed and tasted until I groaned a tumultuous “Oh FUCK!!” and climaxed.

 

I closed my eyes and screamed, “This is going to be one hell of a night!”

 

Dear reader:

 

Thank you for your patience while I took time out for the holidays, a birthday and a bit of writer’s block. I think it was worth the wait, no?? Well, I’ll let you tell me: please feel free to vote and comment; as it is appreciated. I enjoy receiving kind words and constructive criticism from each of you. (More than anything I love to hear that I made your pussy wet or your dick hard!!)

 

Again, thank you and please look out for “Corrupting Shirley Temple (the Epilogue).”

 

Coco

 

 

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments