Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Time Fantasy Coming True

"A newly discovered fantasy leads to a hotel room, some crotchless underwear, and a knock on the door..."

24
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"A real life story about true love, distance in a relationship and sexual fantasy. And the orgasmic conclusion!"

"S" and "L" had been together for two years before "that" conversation occurred. This is the story of a hidden fantasy about to be fulfilled.

We met through a well-known online dating site that shall remain unknown, in the autumn of 2020. The first date had turned into the second date the very next day, and we had become almost inseparable from that point onwards.

There has always been that suggestion of a 'soul mate' but I had never deemed it a logical description, of how two people could connect; but I was wrong. There are truly no other words to describe how we bonded.

It was as if we had known each other all our lives. Our togetherness made us both forget all the bad times that life had dealt us; the bad relationships, the bad sex, the sad times, and it all happened in such a short space of time.

I would normally tell anybody else they were talking shit when they would go on and on about how their new man or woman was so perfect, and sit back and tell myself "I told you so" when it all ended in tears. But now I stand corrected; pity those who have yet to connect to "the one."

Two years passed by as if time itself was fast forward. We had moved in together after a couple of months, and life could not have been any better. We had the hot (in all senses of the word) foreign holidays. We celebrated Christmases together with our families, the ups and downs of everyday life that we all have to endure. And life could not have been any better.

Now, allow me to tell you in more detail the innermost parts of what made "us."

We had both had numerous sexual partners in the past, (although she had only a fraction of the sexual partners that he had, I'd like to add). We had both been married and burned as a result. But there was one marked difference between our relationship now and those in the long-forgotten past—the SEX!!

To go back to the beginning, when we decided we were to become a couple we had joked about when we would give into the carnal desire we were both feeling. And we messed about, saying that we want to appreciate each other first, and decided to refrain from any foreplay or sexual touching of any kind until after the fifth date.

And fuck me, we stuck to it, and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do! There was of course the kissing and the caressing, and needless to say this excited us both. The feel of my cock throbbing hard under my jeans as I pressed it against her pussy, knowing that she was equally as aroused as I was under her clothing. The frustration was intense, to say the least. Just a kiss would, at times, get my cock rigid. And those times that she had left to go home, the wet signs of pre cum were very evident in my tight-stretched Calvin's.

But....we made it. The fifth date night.

It did not take long before we were wanting to tear each other's clothes off. I can still remember as I reached down into her knickers, that I could feel they were soaked already. I watched intently as I slid my fingers inside her with ease for the first time. Watching her face the whole time. I had never felt a pussy that was so wet; there was zero resistance as I changed it up a gear and went a few fingers deep. She was by now, tearing at my jeans, hurriedly grabbing to release my aching and very ready cock from my shorts.

I allowed her to stroke and get a good feel of him for a while, purely to get accustomed to what is going to become the new cock on the block. But I didn't give in so easily. I soon had my head buried between her legs and within what seemed like seconds I could feel her nails tearing my skin as she grasped my shoulders. My mouth and tongue exploring each and every part of this new pussy. Nibbling every now and then gently on her very swollen clit and hearing and feeling her reactions.

This was a huge turn-on for me. A woman that was expressing out loud the pleasure she was experiencing. A first for me. Not the quiet, "someone may hear us" I had been used to. Her body reacted to each and every flick of my tongue, little gasps as my tongue explored her internally. But my aching cock was telling me that he needed to be inside her right now.

I pulled away, my chin clearly showing the signs of where I had been for some time. I pulled her in for a hard and rough kiss as we both pulled at what clothing we had left on and threw it in a pile. Neither of us wanted to wait a second longer.

I grabbed her legs and hoisted them up, one leg over each shoulder as I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I looked down and could see that she was shining with her wetness, and I could see a bead of pre cum about to drip from the end of my exposed helmet as it throbbed away to itself.

I waited no longer, I thrust him deep inside her, staying inside her, just for a moment, to savour the feeling of her warmth in there. Then I went at it, hard thrusting movements, each time wanting to get every single bit of me inside her. I looked at her face each time I pushed hard and could see her eyes open wide and roll back in her head with each stroke as she had me.

Her hands clenched on my arse cheeks. I could feel what later turned out to be quite substantial nail marks being torn into my skin. We fucked like this for a while. Savouring each other and making sure we maintained eye contact every now and then to judge how the other was feeling.

Soon I was pulling out, and pulling her up to her feet. We stood face to face for a hard, and almost manic-like kiss. I pulled her on top of me as she took hold of my twitching and aching cock and guided it into her waiting pussy. She proceeded to ride me hard, and fast. I was increasingly turned on by her moans of pleasure and the little noises she made as she moved in her own little ways to ensure that she was getting every part of him inside her.

This was a real, intense, pent-up passion I was feeling. I had waited long enough for this and I didn't want it to end. She went from slow meaningful screwing, to hard and fast as it suited her. But I needed to finish how I wanted to. I grabbed hold of her, rolled her over, spread her legs as wide apart as they would comfortably go and thrust myself back into her. I fucked hard, rubbing her glistening clit with my thumb as I did so. Soon I could feel the sensation that I was coming to my climax. Pushing harder and deeper, rubbing her clit harder and faster. I was well aware that she was also close to her end too, and I kept a watch on her lip biting, and the grip her nails were having on me.

I could see the signs.... the final few thrusts and there it was, an immense (and quite verbal on my part) orgasm of all orgasms, and not just mine. I could feel her quiver as she came with me. Feeling the warmth of all that pent-up lust filling her, I didn't think it was going to stop. I stayed inside her, occasionally tensing and pushing what blood was left back into my cock, and listened as each time I did so, she made these little gasps and quivered all over.

Eventually, feeling a little out of breath and sweating profusely, I pulled out of her, watching as my come began to run out of her immediately and collapsed alongside her on the bed. We both lay there, panting and trying to catch our breath for a while. My cock was now returning to its usual form and size; I wiped the sweat from my brow and turned over to face her. We lay naked and in silence for a short time, just big smiles and the occasional "fuck" being said. And that was that. The all-important, and much anticipated "first time." And let me tell you now, it was the best of first times I'd ever had. I could already feel the chemistry between us was something special.

So that was that.

The sex was often and great! As time went on we would come to learn what each other liked and disliked when it came to our lovemaking. And yes, the majority was what I would refer to as lovemaking. And there were plenty of times I would say that we fucked.

We were so comfortable with each other as time went on. I had always been a bit of a "try everything once" and she was of the same mindset as me. We had all sorts of sex over the year. I learned that she was a big fan of anal which pleased me immensely. And in return I allowed her to fuck my arse too, with one of the many sex toys we had collected over the months. This was a first for me. And I could tell it was a huge turn-on for her also.

This is how we were. Happily together living the life of an old married couple at times. Until the darker times.

Due to a very sick member of her family, she was put in a bad position. She had to move out and go and stay with them for a duration of time.

It was a shock to the system for us both. We had been together every single day and night for almost two years. And now we were faced with a distance being put between us that neither of us was happy about, or prepared for, but it had to be done. After all, family is family.

But I did not realise how hard it was going to be having my soul mate leave our house knowing that our time together was going to be few and far between for a while.

We made the most of it initially. We'd text and speak all day in between work and she would come home every other weekend or so. And we would make up for lost time I can tell you.

But after a while things got harder. Commitments with work and the family scenario led to us not being able to be in each other's company as much as we'd like. It had almost become like a long-distance relationship. And we all know how they usually play out.

It all changed one day when we were having our nightly text session and the lack of sex came up in our conversation. We were both missing it, despite the exchange of explicit photos to each other as many do in this day and age. We got to talking about sexual fantasies. She was feeling a little insecure due to the distance we were living with, and a degree of paranoia had set in about who or what we were doing whilst apart in our free time. I probed her to tell me what fantasies she has. Was there anything that we hadn't done, that she wanted to try? And anything new that we could do that would liven things up?

And it was here that she told me that she has always had a thing about "sex in an outdoor" setting. And that she had somewhat of a voyeuristic urge.

This chat escalated over time to telling each other about the more risqué things we had previously done or wanted to do. And it wasn't long before the subject of threesomes came up. I had never been that keen on the subject.

I could never really see the point of one man with his one cock, and two women who can only be pleasured one at a time with the male member. Despite the porn craze and many men's idea of heaven being two women to pleasure them at the same time, it was not a thing I'd ever been that fussed about.

She would go on to tell me during this conversation that she would like the idea of another person being there with us, male in nature, and that she would love them to watch and film us as a couple.

I was a little taken aback by this revelation, but I thought this was quite a turn-on myself as we had made good use of our mobile phones over our time together and had a good selection of sex tapes and the like to check out when we felt the need.

I probed a little more and explored if it was purely the voyeur in her that was of interest and if the prospect of that other person joining in with our sexual antics was something she wanted. And to my surprise, she said yes. But only a male. She made it quite clear that her jealous side wouldn't be able to cope with seeing another woman have me in the ways she does.

This again didn't bother me. I am less of a jealous type, and I was open to discussing this further. The chat went on in more detail about what boundaries she had, like no kissing. (Which made me think of the movie pretty woman).

Also that she would love to see another man give me head. Now that WAS a surprise to hear. So....another woman can't give me head due to her insecurities but another guy can? Odd. But also I found the idea quite a bit of a turn on myself.

We chatted over the weeks and would share made-up scenarios of us in different settings and a third person being involved. Some are quite vivid, and about as filthy as it gets in sexual terms; others more gentle and tame. I had over the weeks and months, gotten quite turned on at times thinking about how the whole two men and one woman would play out. With the occasional pangs of doubt, and jealous thoughts kicking in.

"What if they are better looking than me."

"What if their cock is so much bigger than mine."

"What if they make you come better than I do."

"What if you fancy them more than me afterwards."

They all went through my mind at one point or another. But I always managed to push them aside and think to myself, "It's all a fantasy right now."

We had decided that we would explore this scenario in more detail over time, and it cropped up in our conversation every now and then. Our sex life was suffering somewhat and the occasional fantasy chat would perk us up again. This is how it stayed for some months.

After a while, we got chatting with others outside of our relationship. One day, we had been chatting to a mutual friend in a group over Snapchat and we were made aware of a specific website that delved into the swinging lifestyle.

We didn't think anything of it initially, but one day as we were having our nightly chat, it came up in conversation again. We joked and talked about it. The occasional night of sharing how horny we both were and needed to fuck. She mentioned that she thought about setting us up a profile on this website for a laugh to see what it's all about. I agreed.

She went ahead and gave a little history about us, and shared a few intimate pictures to tempt people to view us.

Over the weeks we had a few conversations with different people of all ages and overall it was quite a pleasant and normal place to be. Yes, there were the single men on there with their porn star-sized cocks (and damn there are lots out there!) But equally, all they wanted was to chance their luck. Have a quick bunk up and tick another notch on their bedpost. These types of people were just not for us. We picked through the egomaniacs and desperate ones. But we never quite got around to an actual meeting. It was pure fantasy.

The months went by and soon the topic was barely talked about anymore. I might log on every now and then, to see if we had any messages, and she would do the same; blocking the weirdos and anyone that we may have known! And yes, it's surprising just how many people you do come across that may live just across the street, or someone you used to attend school with.

But it never materialised to anything else.

We eventually found ourselves in a bit of a bad place. We weren't able to see much of one another for numerous reasons, and our sex talk was almost non-existent. We would plod along and have the usual daily talks about work, and our days, but nothing to write home about so to speak.

Then recently, after a bit of a heart-to-heart about how our relationship was, and a pretty frank discussion that our sex life had become dull due to the lack of actually having sex, the topic of the "other person" came up again.

And it did us the world of good to feel that sense of excitement and curiosity again. It had been a long time since I had gotten the phone out to share a picture with her of my extremely aroused cock after this particular discussion.

And that is when I decided to put something in motion.

I spent a few days browsing the website of other interested parties, chatted to a few guys, also making sure that I would be comfortable sharing my woman with them for our special night.

I finally decided on a guy I'd had a few decent chats with and who seemed on the same wavelength as me, and he was also in the same boat as us and had not experienced this particular scenario.

The deal was done. I plotted and planned for the next day or two. I booked a hotel room in Norwich on a Saturday night, booked some cinema tickets for me and the unsuspecting lady, and informed her that on this particular day, she was to pick me up from work, as we were heading out for the night for a movie and a few drinks and I'd booked us a room so we could both enjoy a beverage or two.

SharonLeeht
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonLeeht

Done. The plan was in motion. I had a few cheeky conversations with her to do some digging, around how I missed her and wanted to fuck her on our night out, just trying to find out if there were any potential spoilers like she may have been on her womanly monthly.

All was good. Boxes ticked, and I went to stage two.

I arranged with the other lucky guy the date, and roughly what time we would be back at the hotel and I would supply a room number and a specific time for him to arrive and give a knock at the door.

The night came around faster than I wanted it to. The nerves had started to rattle. But no; I must stick to the plan for her.

On the day, I upped my game a little and asked her to make sure she was wearing some new sexy crotchless underwear I had kindly ordered for her, as I felt I may want to have a little "play" in the darkness of the cinema. I got a very cheeky smile back and it was agreed.

She arrived promptly to collect me at the gates as I left work, and she looked good. She'd had her hair done and was wearing a sexy aubergine dress that didn't leave much to the imagination. And she smelt so good I could have eaten her.

She drove us to Norwich, where of course on the way, I had to have a feel between her legs just to check she had followed instructions. I was not disappointed. I stroked her clit for most of the journey there. In the darkness of the night, it was easy to hide. Occasionally having to stop as I could feel and tell that I was about to bring her to orgasm.

When we got to the car park I took the opportunity as we parked up to thrust my fingers deep inside her. Curling them up as I hand fucked her. And to my delight, she squirted all over the seat. This had been few and far between before now so I took that as a bonus, and a sign of what's to come.

We endured the movie, with no play unfortunately due to the close proximity of other filmgoers in our pre-booked seats. The movie was the biggest disappointment of the night.

We arrived at the hotel, stopped in the pub next door for a few drinks and then headed off to our room. Once inside I noted that we had a huge bed and also some kind of additional guest bed resembling a chaise long.

This would come in handy later.

I opened a bottle of Asti that I had brought with me and poured us some drinks, and took this opportunity to sneakily text the other guy telling him to come in half an hour.

We lay down and relaxed, and I played a porn DVD that I'd brought with me on the small but ample TV. The movie title is quite fitting actually. A nice new edition that featured double penetration of course.

Before long she was laying across me and her hand had wandered to my groin and she was gently stroking me as she observed a dark-haired woman on the screen riding a huge black cock, while another quite impressive white cock was being shoved down her throat on the TV.

I could feel her moving ever so slightly every now and then in time with what was happening on screen. But we had no time to waste.

I told her to stand up and strip and show me how the new underwear looked. She did this willingly with a big cheeky grin. She wore a black bodice type all in one. Lace from the midriff down, that met a French knicker style bottom, see through.

You couldn't tell it was crotchless as she stood there in all her glory, with matching stockings and suspenders. And it looked very elegant and not seedy or tacky.

I showed my appreciation by nodding and telling her that my cock approved and motioned to show her that I was clearly aroused under my clothing.

As she approached me, I stripped myself of my trousers and shirt and stood up in front of her. I pressed her down on the edge of the bed, making sure she got a good eyeful of my bulging cock right in front of her face. I stood back and put my hand down my shorts, took hold of my veiny and bulging cock (I'd treated myself to a new cock ring, that was doing its job) and pulled him out for her to see.

She laid back, resting on her elbows and spread her legs and said, "What do you intend to do with that sir?"

And at this point, the timing could not have been better. There was a gentle knock at the door.

She quickly closed her spread legs and said, "Who's that?" With a startled and worried look on her face.

"It's fine, it's a mate of mine," I told her. And I calmly opened the door and gestured for my new buddy to come in.

As we stepped into view of her I could see there was a slight moment of hesitation in her where she wanted to cover herself up, but then I think this is when the penny dropped for her as to what was happening. I still had my cock out pointing to the ceiling. I turned to her and said, "Now, the question you should have asked a moment ago was what are we going to do with these?"

Our new friend was already removing his clothing as I had discussed already with him before his arrival.

His cock was already in a state of hardness and I could now see that she had realised what she was in for tonight. She had a nervous but excited look on her face and I could tell from her body language she had relaxed somewhat.

I turned away and took our guest's cock in my hand and gave it a little slow stroke. He was of average size. Like mine perhaps, only a little bit shorter, and he was girthier than me. The most notable difference is that he was circumcised.

He took me in his hand and we turned more to face her so she could get a better view. I was throbbing and I could already feel pre cum lubricating my cock, and his hands gently stoked my cock pulling my foreskin back and forward exposing my shiny and throbbing helmet.

We stroked each other for a short time and then I asked her, "What do we do with these?"

To which she put on a jokingly thinking pose and then instructed that our guest sucked my cock.

As she said this, she leaned back against the headboard and spread her legs. I could see now that they were indeed very crotchless knickers! Her pussy lips already looked like they were glistening wet.

As our guest got down on his knees and took me in his mouth, she let out a little gasp and commented "Oh my god," as she reached down and started to rub her clit whilst observing the guest take the full length of my cock in his mouth. (Something that she can't do due to an extremely weak gag reflex).

This was a sight she enjoyed as she rubbed her fingers vigorously all over her clit, moving her hand down to gather some of her own wetness as she stroked.

I watched her as she observed us with wide and excited eyes until I pulled away and then took to my knees and returned the favour. I hadn't done anything like this before and I didn't know if I was any good at it, but I replicated what I had received myself on many occasions.

After only a minute or so she demanded I stop and let her have a go. I pulled my mouth away from the guest, stood up and walked to the side of the bed nearest her waiting mouth.

I slid my cock into her mouth, resisting the urge to pull her head towards me ensuring that she got more of me than she could cope with. I allowed her to pleasure me for a time, an occasional finger of hers finding itself in my arse.

I gestured behind me for the guest to come over and I pulled away from her as he neared. We stood on either side of her face as she proceeded to take a cock in each hand, gently but firmly, beginning to wank us as she inspected our helmets in closer detail.

She took turns to lick the shaft of each of us, from our balls to our waiting purple heads. Sucking us off in turn, occasionally sitting back and admiring as she played with us. I'd soon had enough of this and pushed her back down onto the bed and straddled her face, dangling my balls over her face for her to lick.

As she took me into her mouth again I looked over and gestured for our friend to help himself to what's on show below.

I watched as he went to the bottom of the bed, hard cock still in his hand, and positioned himself between her legs.

Soon they were up and over his shoulders as he placed his mouth on her wet pussy. As he pleasured her, every now and then she would lose her attention as she was sucking me, as she took in and enjoyed what was going on further down, the occasional silent wording of, "Oh my god."

It must have become too much to take as she gently pushed me aside and demanded I watch her get eaten out as I stroked myself for her.

I observed the telltale shake of her legs as she came for the first time; silent, but strong.

I tapped our guest on the shoulder and advised it was my turn, and we swapped places.

He stood by and watched as I nibbled, licked and sucked on her pussy, gently biting her already swollen clit as I occasionally thrust three fingers deep inside her. She gestured to him to approach in-between breaths, and she again took him in her mouth.

I continued to flick my tongue over and inside her pussy until I thought she had enough and went on to hand fuck her—four fingers, almost my whole hand, hard and fast curling it as I did so until she squirted again.

This time the signs were more obvious. Her whole body arched and shook as she moaned out loud, the spasms continued for some time as I finished, stroking her clit for good measure. I approached her and took her face in my hand, placed the hand that had successfully explored her down below into her mouth and instructed her to taste what she had done.

She did so loudly, clearly enjoying how it tasted and taking in how wet it was.

At this point, I pulled her up, led her to the handily sized guest sleeper, (that could not have been a better height if I'd measured it myself) and I lay myself down demanding that she sucked my cock.

I was positioned in such a way that she could take me as she straddled the end of the makeshift bed, bent over allowing a good view of her wet area from behind. I took this for a time before inviting our guest to trade places with me, which he did willingly.

As she again had head and mouth in play I approached from behind and thrust my cock into her waiting and extremely wet pussy. She let out a loud moan as I did so and had to stop sucking him as I thrust hard a few times, deep inside her.

She needed to take in what was happening and enjoy being fucked for a moment, just stroking our lucky guest's cock as she pushed backwards into me.

I slowed down and fucked her slowly as she resumed her oral duties and after a little time had passed I pulled out and approached the other end to where our guest's head was.

I placed my cock in front of his mouth and invited him to have a taste of pussy. He licked my cock before I nodded in L's direction and said, "Shall we?"

I took myself to the main bed and knelt, telling her to come and put those oral skills to the test on me. As she got busy sucking and licking my balls, and fingering my arse again, our guest took to the other end of the bed and fucked her doggy style as she took me orally.

My hands squeezing her tits and pinched at her nipples just hard enough to make her moan out. After a while we switched positions again, taking our time in doing so to ensure a little reprieve so neither of us came too soon in the excitement.

I took some time, thrusting into her each time she took his member into her mouth in rhythm.

Soon we switched up again. I lay flat with my legs dangling off the end of the bed as she climbed on top of me, sliding my cock inside her. I proceeded to rub her clit as she gently but firmly screwed me, while our guest stood to the side of us, cock in hand, kissing her tits and assisting me in rubbing her clit.

Every now and then she would reach out and give his cock a tug. I asked her to spin round and to sit on my cock, but by taking me in her arse instead.

She had a big grin as she spun around, stood up above me and re-positioned herself, lowering down onto me slowly, until I was filling her other hole. She rode quite hard once she was accustomed to it and out of the blue she came hard. Trembling, legs shaking and loudly announcing the word fuck.

She soon overcame this and sat still with me inside her as our guest moved to the end of the bed on his knees and was once again having a taste of her pussy. I could feel the pressure on my cock as he was using his fingers inside her pussy.

After some time I asked her to try and position herself in such a way, that he could fuck her pussy. She jostled around, a little shifting from side to side trying to keep me inside her while doing so.

She found she could sit on me with her legs straight out and resting on the table at the end of the bed.

She leaned back as our guest came up between her legs and shoved his cock inside her waiting pussy, and she let out a big moan.

I could feel every move of his cock almost as if we were both in the same hole. She would gently push herself back and forward. Only slight movements, but enough to move herself in such a way that she was riding my cock as he fucked her.

This went on until she leant back and began repeating, "Oh my god, oh my god." And then she came hard and extremely loudly, "Fuucccckkkk!"

She was trembling, shaking, her nails grasping into my thigh. Once she had recovered, our guest pulled out, I leant forward and pulled her over, laying her flat. I took her legs and held them wide apart as I again fucked her in the arse hard and fast. I asked the guest if he was ready to 'shower her face' as I fucked her harder, barely stopping myself from coming whilst the guest began to yank on his cock over her face. Her eyes closed, enjoying the pounding that was taking place in her sensitive arse now.

I thrust until I came so hard that my legs almost gave way. I could feel that I was ejaculating a lot for me; it seemed to pulse and throb forever as I remained deep inside her. I could feel her tighten around me as she continued to experience her own orgasm.

Shortly after, our guest let out a gasp, as his rate of yanking on his cock reached a fever pitch and he came hard over her face and neck. It was running down into the corner of her mouth, and I watched her poke out a cheeky tongue to have a taste.

I pulled out, and we all collapsed down next to each other in silence. Catching our breath. Just laying with each other and taking in and savouring our own explosive ends.

A very short time later, our guest stood and advised it was time he left. There were not many words between then and his leaving. A few cheeky smiles, and she looked at me and said

"Well, that was not what I expected tonight, you sneaky bastard."

He dressed himself and just like that, left with a nod and a, "Speak later."

We just lay there. After a while, I sat up and asked her, "So?"

"Fantasy fulfilled in a big way," she replied with a wink.

We both laughed out loud as we snuggled up and relaxed in each other's arms until we slept.

And here we are now. It's been a little while now since that night. We are still living apart. But not for much longer now.

Distance is hard in a relationship. But if you know they are the one for you, you can adapt. We are as much in love now as we always have been.

As for the threesome...

Are there more times to come?

Is the one-off fantasy fulfilled?

Any regrets?

Well, for now, we are happy enough with each other's company. I never intended for it to become a regular thing. I had allowed myself to share her on this one occasion to allow her to fulfil one of her fantasies.

But what the future holds may just be another story one day.

Published 
Written by Sjholt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments