Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time

"Our descent into the world of swining"

29
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
639 words 639 words

We are a couple in our forties; my wife is a beautiful woman and I am just average. My wife is very conservative and we have led a pretty vanilla life up till now! A couple of years back friends of ours started swinging and have been trying to get us to go to one of their club's events. After over a year of persuasion, Ellen got my wife to agree to go to one of the big events, the "Lady In White" party. She agreed to go under the condition we would go for drinks and dancing but we would go back to our room alone, and not go to the eighth floor, which was closed off to the public for after-party swinging.

Well, the weekend before the party Ellen and my wife went shopping for outfits for the party. When they came home and modeled them, I couldn't believe the skimpy, form-fitting, tiny, and super-sexy outfit my wife picked out! Stunning!

The Thursday before the party, we got a call from the other couple and they would have to cancel because of an out-of-town family emergency. Marie and I decided to go anyhow since we paid for the room and party, it would be less pressure on us anyhow.

We checked in and went to the orientation for new couples. We got dressed to go to the party, and Marie looked fantastic! I pointed out that I could see her panty lines through the dress, it was so tight! So, standing there, she dropped her panties on the floor and stated she wouldn't wear any, then! I called her bluff and grabbed her hand and headed for the door! There was some protesting, but we kept going, I told her no one would know! All the way down to the "Ballroom" she kept tugging her dress down which made more cleavage show instead!

We entered the Ballroom, and we were the oldest couple there! The crowd seemed to be ten to fifteen years younger than us. We had a few drinks and danced a few dances when the only black couple there started dancing with us. After a few dances, Marie and I went back to the bar. Charles and Clarice joined us we; made small talk and told them this was our first time and we were just checking it out. Clarice gave us some pointers on what, when, and where. She also said that no matter what happens, always save time for ourselves because that is what it is all about. Off they went to mingle.

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

We danced some more and Marie was enjoying the attention of the younger men there. I didn't tell her it was because she was flashing her cooter all night! At this time Charles and Clarice came up to us and told us they were going to their room to get ready for the festivities at the eighth-floor hospitality suite, and, if we wanted to go with them to the suite to show us around, we were welcome to go with them! They would be in their room for about an hour getting ready, but, no pressure, just an invite. We thanked them and said we would be probably just going back to our room! A few more young couples asked us to dance and we were having fun. When we went back to the bar, I slid my hand up Marie's dress and her pussy was soaking wet! She really was enjoying all the attention! I thought to myself, "I am going to have fun when we get back to our room". Just then Marie leans over to my ear and whispers let's go see Charles and Clarice.......

After I pick my jaw up off the floor I grabbed her hand and headed for the elevators!!

To be continued........

Published 
Written by wifeslave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments