Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming The Whores Pt. II Meeting the Neighbors

"Meeting my new neighbors, swinging with the new neighbors"

24
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of the series. Enjoy."

I woke up the next morning, with my cock poking at Gail’s ass, spooning her a little from behind as she rubbed my cock. I rolled on my back, and Gail pulled the sheet over her, lowering herself down to my cock, wrapping her lips around it.

It felt like my cock had been hard for the last ten hours, fucking Gail, Liv, and Becky. They’d been relentless since they came back from clubbing the night before.

I slid my hand down to Gail’s ass and rubbed her pussy. Her moans on my cock were sending shivers all over me. She moved her ass closer to my face as I leaned into kiss her sweet pussy. Her leg whipped over me, and we sixty-nined.

Gail got up and straddled my cock; she had some incredible hip movement as she fucked me. My hands were all over her ass. When I started to feel like I was getting close, I rolled over on top of her.

“Are you about to cum?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied, slowing down my motions so I didn’t cum in her.

“Let me have it,” she said. She rolled me over, grabbing my cock again. Her lips wrapped around my cock as her head started bobbing. Gail made me cum in no time with her hot mouth. She licked me clean, purring the whole time.

She soon got dressed and headed home with Becky. I sat on my chair as Liv came out of her bedroom. “Morning, sexy,” she said, making her way to the kitchen, pouring herself a coffee and sitting on the couch. “You’ve got to feel like the luckiest man alive today.”

“I do,” I told her, smiling. “You girls going clubbing next weekend?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “We might just fuck this guy with this really nice cock.”

“Wonder who would that be?” I asked jokingly. “Have you girls done anything like that before?”

“No,” Liv said. “But Becky has been gangbanged.”

“I can see that,” I said.

“Gail… she seems to like women more,” Liv said, smiling.

“Gail has got to be the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever had,” I told her.

“Careful with her, step-bro,” she said. “She’s has a dark side.”

“Dark side?” I asked.

Liv just smiled. “I’ve got to go to work,” she said. As she was headed out, she told me, “If Becky and Gail stop back by, no naughty stuff.”

“Right,” I said as I started my day.

I had a few small things to take care of, so I got them done. I got back home later in the afternoon. Liv wouldn’t be home for another hour, so I chilled out on the patio. It was below my balcony and led to a pool that was still not repaired yet.

“Hey, neighbor!” I heard off to the side. A cute brown-haired woman in her mid-thirties waved at me. She was wearing a two-piece red-and-white-striped bikini. Her figure was amazing: slender, tall, and perfect breasts. “Did you just move in?” she asked.

“No, I was living with my folks while this place was repaired,” I told her. I made my way over to check her out at a closer view. “I’m Zake.”

“Hi, Zake, I’m Heather,” she told me. “I live here with my boyfriend, Kyle.”

“Nice to meet you, Heather,” I said. “I moved back in after the roof got fixed.”

She came over a little closer. “Was that your girlfriend I saw leaving earlier today?” she asked.

“Nah,” I chuckled. “My stepsister, she’s staying with me for a while.”

“Um, she’s a cutie,” she smiled. “Why don’t you guys stop by later for a BBQ? Kyle does a mean grille.”

“If Liv is up to it, we will,” I told her, and waved goodbye.

We made our way over when we smelled the food cooking. We took over a couple of six-packs and a huge appetite.

Heather and Kyle were really cool. They were both in their thirties and just moved here from the north. Heather was right about Kyle; he can grill like no other.

After we ate, we were relaxing on their patio. Heather was being flirty with both of us. And it didn’t seem to bother Kyle.

Then a “Hey, guys,” came from our balcony. Becky, and Gail were up there looking for us.

Kyle's eyes locked onto Becky right away. I could tell he liked what he was seeing as she bounced down the stairs. I shouldn’t have laughed, but I did. Heather didn’t look too pleased with him at first. But she was checking them out just as thoroughly as he was.

After some introductions, we went back to chatting and drinking. Heather was really open with Gail and Liv. Kyle seemed awestruck by Becky, fawning over her in a way. Becky was taking full advantage of it as well.

“What do you girls do for work?” Heather asked. They all told her, and Heather nodded as she listened to their stories. “Ever think about making some real money?” she asked them.

They looked at her, a little perplexed, not sure where she was going with her line of questions. Heather finally came out with it. “Erotic dancing,” she told us. “I dance at a club, making good cash.”

Liv wasn’t interested, but Gail and Becky were all ears. Heather stood up and gave Gail a demonstration. Gail looked like she was falling in love with Heather. As her routine finished, Heather gave Gail a little kiss only to have Gail kiss her back with a lot more passion.

Their lips locked, and soon their hands were all over each other. Heather was straddled over Gail, and she pulled her bikini top off. Gail started kissing and sucking her nipples. Liv was tempted to join. Becky inched closer to me as she watched the show.

In just a few minutes, Gail pulled her pants off, sat back, and spread her legs. Heather was on her knees between Gail’s thighs, licking her pussy. Liv inched closer to Gail as Heather's hand rubbed Liv’s thighs.

Becky was rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. “There’s two guys here, and it looks like you’re the lucky one,” I whispered to Becky. She looked at me, then over to Kyle.

Kyle was a little heavyset - not fat, just a bigger guy. Short dark hair, about six foot two. Becky knew that he was totally into her. “Hey there,” she said to Kyle and curled her index finger at him.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

Kyle jumped up and stood in front of Becky. She rubbed his cock through his shorts and opened his zipper. A thick, six-inch, semi-hard cock fell out the front of his shorts. Becky looked at me and grinned. She wrapped her hand around his cock and kissed the head of it.

Liv watched as Gail had now switched places with Heather, giving Heather a tongue lashing of her own. Heather was giving Liv little kisses on Liv’s cheeks, while Gail enjoyed the older juices of our hostess.

Becky wanted more than one. She grabbed hold of the waistband of my shorts, pulling at me. I stood next to Kyle as Becky took my cock into her mouth. Becky stroked Kyle off while sucking my cock, then stroked my cock when she moved her sweet mouth back over to his.

Kyle cleared the small table as Becky lay on her back across it. I went right for her pussy as Kyle throat fucked her. Becky was soaking wet when I stood up. I slapped my cock on Becky’s pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit. I was about to slide it in when Kyle asked, “Switch partners?”

I had no problem with that. I stepped around the table to hear, “Whoa!” from Heather.

“That’s a nice-looking cock!” she said. “Bring that here!”

I stood in front of her as she stroked my cock. “Kyle. Look at this!” she yelled over to him. “Would you girls mind if I borrow the guys for a couple of minutes?” She laughed. “Maybe more.”

“No, no, problem,” Becky panted out, as Kyle had already started fucking her.

“This is impressive,” Heather said. She licked the head of my cock, then wrapped her lips around it.

Liv and Gail both gave me a wink and smiled. “Only average?” Gail chuckled.

“This must be why these girls were looking for you,” Heather said to me, giving me a smile and wink.

“Kyle!” Heather yelled at him. “Lay your ass down there.”

Kyle immediately pulled out of Becky and lay down on the couch. Heather walked over to him, grabbing his cock and stroking it. She threw her leg over him and slid it into her pussy. Heather then pointed to me, “Bring that over here, baby,” she said to me.

The girls just watched as I climbed behind her. I put my hands on her firm ass cheeks as she slowed down. “Any of you girls done this before?” she asked them.

They all shook their heads and said “No.” Except Becky; she nodded a little, smiling at me.

“This is the best,” she told them, reaching behind her. Heather took my cock and pulled it up to her asshole. “Hold still, Kyle,” she told him as she turned to me. “Easily, put that in my ass,” she said to me.

I spit on my hand and rubbed it on the head of my cock. I’d never done a DP with anyone before, so I was being fairly cautious. I poked at Heather’s brown hole a little as she wiggled her ass back and forth.

The head of my cock poked in slightly as Heather let out a loud gasp. “Holy fucking shit! That cock is huge!” she cried out.

I slowly inched in further as Heather took short deep breaths. “Oh my god!” she yelled out. My cock slipped deeper into her ass. Her lips locked with Kyle’s as we found our rhythm.

Looking over at the girls, all three of them were standing there. I could see the look in Becky’s eyes that she wanted to be where Heather was. Her fingers were between thighs, with Gail and Liv to her sides whispering in her ears.

Heather was moaning louder and louder. “Fuck me harder!” she yelled out. Kyle grabbed her tits as I grabbed a handful of her hair. “That’s it, fuck me like a whore, pull my hair!”

“Oh my god!” Becky cried out. I looked over to see her squirting all over the patio.

“Becky! You whore!” Liv laughed out. Gail knelt down, grabbing Becky’s ass with both hands, pulling Becky’s pussy into her face. Liv watched on in shock, “Oh my god, Gail”

Becky put her hand on Gail’s head and started grinding her pussy into Gail’s mouth. Heather kept moaning even louder, bouncing underneath me. Kyle had a tight grip on her ass.

Liv kept inching closer to us, watching Heather get double penetrated. She started to cup her breasts, and pulled on her nipples.

“I’m cumming!” Heather cried out as Kyle grunted hard. The girls stopped and watched her. I could feel her juices splatting all over my balls. I leaned down and told Heather I was close.

“Cum in my ass, baby!” she told me, riding Kyle even harder. He grunted again.

“That’s it, sweetie, take our loads!” Kyle told her as both of us came in her at the same time. I could feel all of our fluids splattering between Heather’s thighs. I pulled back, collapsing on the couch as Heather and Kyle sat up.

Heather sat between both Kyle and me, tossing her legs over us, sitting back spread eagle. “Who’d like to clean this up?” she asked the girls still standing there. “These guys need some attention from you as well,” she added.

Gail stepped forward first, kneeling down to Heather’s cream-filled muff. Becky smiled and sat next to me, leaving Liv still standing there.

“Liv. Sweetie. He don’t bite… Too hard anyways,” Heather told her. Liv slowly made her way to Kyle. Heather pushed her hips out further, as Gail had already started lapping at her pussy.

Becky gave me a kiss, rubbing her tits on my chest. “Becky!” Heather shouted. “Get down there and clean his cock with your mouth.” Becky seemed hesitant at first, but she did as she was told as Heather looked over at Liv.

“Liv, sweetie. If you're going to play the game, follow the rules,” she told her. Liv wrapped her fingers around Kyle’s cock and began licking it.

Gail’s tongue worked deep into Heather’s pussy and ass, cleaning up every drop of cum she could find. Becky was sucking my balls and stroking me hard again as Liv took good care of Kyle.

It wasn’t long before Heather was looking up, moaning out. She held Gail’s head, moaning, “That’s it, girl, eat that pussy.”

After the girls finished their “cleaning,” Heather stood up, “Well, gang, it’s been a lot of fun, but Kyle has to work tomorrow.”

Kyle got up and walked into the house without saying a word. I looked at Heather as she watched him. Her eyes came back to me as she gave me a wink. “Maybe you and I can talk a little more later.”

 

 

Published 
Written by asator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments