Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging With The Andersons

"A married couple's wild night at an underground club turns into an unforgettable ménage à trois."

50
12 Comments 12
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Aria and Lucas lead surprisingly conventional lives by day, contrasting their wild, nocturnal adventures.

Aria works as a pediatric nurse at the local children's hospital. Her days are filled with caring for sick children, comforting worried parents, and ensuring her young patients receive the best possible care. Her warm smile and gentle demeanor make her a favorite among the kids and her colleagues. Standing 5'6" with honey-blonde hair that falls in soft waves to her shoulders, Aria has a girl-next-door charm. Her bright blue eyes sparkle with kindness, and her curvy figure is usually hidden beneath colorful scrubs adorned with cartoon characters. Few would guess that beneath those cheerful scrubs lies a voluptuous 34D chest and a firm, round ass that's perfect for spanking.

Lucas, on the other hand, is a high school English teacher. He's known for his passionate lectures on classic literature and his ability to inspire even the most reluctant readers. His students appreciate his laid-back attitude and his knack for making Shakespeare relatable to modern teens. Standing 6'2" with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, Lucas has a rugged handsomeness, making him the secret crush of many students. His broad shoulders and toned physique are usually concealed under button-up shirts and slacks, hiding the muscular body and impressive eight-inch cock that make him a hit in their nocturnal adventures.

Aria and Lucas appear to be the perfect suburban couple to their neighbors. They volunteer at local charities, host book club meetings, and are always willing to help with community events. Their home is welcoming and tastefully decorated, giving no hint of their adventurous sex life.

Few would suspect that beneath their wholesome exterior lies a couple with an insatiable appetite for sexual exploration. Aria's compassionate nature extends to her bisexual tendencies, equally comfortable pleasuring men and women with her skilled tongue. Lucas's intellectual side fuels his dominant persona in the bedroom, using his articulate nature for the deliciously suggestive talk that would make his students blush.

The contrast between their day-to-day lives and their erotic escapades only serves to heighten the thrill for both. By night, Aria's exhibitionist side comes out, reveling in being the center of attention, while Lucas indulges his voyeuristic tendencies, getting off on watching his wife with other partners. This duality - the caring nurse and devoted teacher by day, uninhibited lovers by night - makes their relationship so exciting and fulfilling for both Aria and Lucas. Their adventurous spirits, combined with their mutual trust and open communication, allow them to explore the depths of their sexuality while maintaining their respectable daytime personas.

The fact is, Aria and Lucas are the epitome of an adventurous married couple, their passion for life matched only by their insatiable sexual appetites. As seasoned swingers, they embodied the perfect balance of a Vixen and Stag dynamic—Lucas reveled in sharing his gorgeous wife, while Aria thrived on being the center of attention.

Their latest escapade found them at an exclusive underground club, the air thick with the scent of sex and anticipation. Aria's lithe body was barely contained in a sheer, black bodysuit that left little to the imagination. Her nipples strained against the fabric, begging to be touched. Lucas stood proudly beside her; his muscular frame accentuated by tight leather pants that outlined his impressive bulge.

As they made their way through the dimly lit space, eyes followed their every move. Aria's hips swayed hypnotically, drawing admiring glances from men and women alike. Lucas leaned in close, his hot breath tickling her ear as he whispered, "See something you like, baby?"

Aria's eyes locked onto a statuesque redhead across the room; her pouty lips curled into a seductive smile. "Mmm, I think I do," she purred, her hand trailing down to squeeze Lucas's ass.

Without hesitation, Lucas guided Aria toward the alluring stranger. "I'm Lucas, and this is my wife, Aria," he introduced them, his voice low and husky.

The redhead's eyes sparkled with interest. "Cassandra," she replied, her gaze roaming over Aria's curves. "Are you two looking for some company tonight?"

Aria stepped forward, her body pressing against Cassandra's. "We're always open to new experiences," she breathed, her lips barely grazing the other woman's neck.

Lucas watched intently as his wife's hands began to explore Cassandra's body, his cock hardening at the sight. "Why don't we find somewhere more? Private?" he suggested, his mind already racing with possibilities.

As they made their way to a secluded nook, Aria's bisexual nature came to the forefront. She pushed Cassandra against the wall, capturing her lips in a searing kiss. Their tongues danced as hands roamed freely, soft moans escaping between heated breaths.

Lucas stood back, admiring the erotic display before him. His hand absently rubbed his growing erection through his pants as he watched Aria skillfully unzip Cassandra's dress, letting it pool at her feet.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," Aria growled, her fingers tracing the outline of Cassandra's lace panties. She looked back at Lucas, a mischievous glint in her eye. "What do you think, baby? Should we unwrap our new toy?"

Lucas stepped closer, his voice thick with desire. "I think it's time we showed Cassandra just how much fun a married couple can be.

Aria's fingers hooked into the waistband of Cassandra's panties, slowly dragging them down her long, toned legs. The redhead's pussy glistened with arousal, her clit already swollen and begging for attention.

"Mmm, look how wet she is already," Aria purred, her tongue flicking out to taste Cassandra's neck. "I bet she tastes delicious."

Lucas moved behind Cassandra, his strong hands gripping her hips. He pressed his clothed erection against her ass, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. "Why don't you find out, baby?" he urged Aria, his eyes dark with lust.

Aria didn't need to be told twice. She sank to her knees, her face level with Cassandra's dripping cunt. Without hesitation, she buried her face between the redhead's thighs, her tongue lapping eagerly at her slick folds.

"Oh fuck!" Cassandra moaned, her head falling back against Lucas's shoulder. Her hips bucked involuntarily, grinding against Aria's eager mouth.

Lucas's hands slid up Cassandra's torso, cupping her full breasts and tweaking her hardened nipples. "That's it," he growled in her ear. "Let my wife make you feel good. She's got such a talented tongue, doesn't she?"

Aria hummed in agreement, the vibrations sending shivers through Cassandra's body. Her tongue circled the redhead's clit before plunging inside her tight pussy, savoring the tangy sweetness of her arousal.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

As Cassandra's moans grew louder, Lucas unzipped his leather pants, freeing his throbbing cock. He rubbed it teasingly along the cleft of Cassandra's ass, coating it in her juices that were dripping down her thighs.

"Please," Cassandra whimpered, her body trembling with need. "I want to feel you both."

Aria pulled back, her chin glistening with Cassandra's wetness. "What do you think, baby? Should we give her what she wants?"

Lucas grinned, his hand wrapping around his thick shaft. "I think our new friend deserves a proper welcome, right?"

With a fluid motion, Lucas guided his cock to Cassandra's entrance, slowly pushing inside her tight heat. At the same time, Aria's mouth returned to the redhead's clit, her tongue flicking rapidly over the sensitive bud.

"Oh god, yes!" Cassandra cried out, her body sandwiched between the married couple. Lucas's thick cock stretched her deliciously while Aria's skilled tongue sent waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Lucas began to thrust, his hips snapping forward with increasing force. Each movement drove Cassandra's pussy against Aria's eager mouth, creating a rhythm of exquisite pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," Lucas groaned, his fingers digging into Cassandra's hips. "So tight and wet for us."

Aria looked up, her eyes meeting Lucas's as she continued to devour Cassandra's clit. The sight of his wife pleasuring another woman while he fucked her sent a jolt of excitement through him, his cock twitching inside Cassandra's velvety walls.

As the trio's passion intensified, their moans and the wet sounds of their coupling echoed through the alcove. Cassandra's body began to tense, her orgasm building rapidly under the dual assault of Lucas's thick cock and Aria's skilled tongue.

"I'm going to. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Cassandra wailed, her body trembling on the edge of release.

Lucas increased his pace, his balls slapping against Cassandra's thighs with each powerful thrust. "That's it, cum for us," he commanded, his voice husky with desire. "Show us how good we make you feel."

With a final flick of Aria's tongue and a deep thrust from Lucas, Cassandra exploded. Her pussy clenched around Lucas's cock as waves of intense pleasure crashed over her. She screamed in ecstasy, her body shaking uncontrollably between the married couple.

As Cassandra's orgasm subsided, Aria rose to her feet, capturing the redhead's lips in a passionate kiss. Lucas slowly withdrew, his cock still rock hard and glistening with Cassandra's juices.

"Now," Aria purred, breaking the kiss and turning her attention to her husband. "I think it's time we show our new friend how much fun it is to watch."

Aria's eyes gleamed with mischief as she pushed Lucas onto a nearby chaise lounge. His cock stood proudly erect, throbbing with need. She straddled him reverse cowgirl style, giving Cassandra a perfect view of her dripping pussy as it hovered over Lucas's impressive length.

"Watch closely, darling," Aria purred to Cassandra, who was still trembling from her intense orgasm. "This is how I ride my man."

With a fluid motion, Aria sank onto Lucas's cock, taking him to the hilt in one smooth stroke. Both groaned in unison, the familiar sensation of their bodies joining sending shivers of pleasure through them.

"Fuck, baby," Lucas grunted, his hands gripping Aria's hips tightly. "Your pussy's so fucking wet."

Aria began to move, her ass bouncing as she rode Lucas with abandon. Her tits jiggled enticingly with each movement, her head thrown back in ecstasy. "Mmm, you like that, don't you?" she moaned. "You love watching me fuck other people, but nothing beats your thick cock inside me."

Cassandra couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic display before her. She found herself unconsciously moving closer, drawn in by the raw sexuality of the married couple.

Noticing Cassandra's fascination, Aria beckoned her over. "Don't be shy, sweetie. Come here and let me taste you again."

Cassandra eagerly complied, positioning herself so that Aria could reach her still-sensitive pussy. The moment Aria's tongue made contact with her clit, Cassandra gasped, her body jerking with renewed arousal.

Lucas watched hungrily as his wife pleasured Cassandra while impaling herself on his cock. The sight was almost too much to bear. "Fuck, that's hot," he growled, thrusting up to meet Aria's downward movements.

Aria moaned into Cassandra's pussy, the vibrations sending shockwaves of pleasure through the redhead. Her tongue delved deep, lapping up the mixture of Cassandra's juices and Lucas's pre-cum that had leaked out earlier.

"Oh god, oh god," Cassandra chanted, her hands tangling in Aria's hair as she ground her pussy against the other woman's mouth. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Lucas could feel his orgasm approaching, the dual stimulation of Aria's tight pussy, and the erotic scene before him pushing him to the brink. "Me too, baby," he grunted, his thrusts becoming more erratic. "Fuck, I'm close!"

Aria redoubled her efforts, her hips moving frantically as she chased her release. Her tongue flicked rapidly over Cassandra's clit, determined to bring the redhead to another climax.

With a muffled scream, Cassandra came first, her pussy gushing as Aria's skilled tongue pushed her over the edge. The sight and sound of Cassandra's intense orgasm triggered Aria's climax, her pussy clenching rhythmically around Lucas's throbbing cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Lucas roared, his hips bucking upwards as he emptied himself deep inside Aria's quivering cunt. Rope after rope of hot cum painted her inner walls, mixing with her juices.

As the trio's orgasms subsided, they collapsed into a tangle of sweaty limbs on the chaise lounge. Aria lifted herself off Lucas's softening cock, a mixture of their combined fluids dripping down her thighs.

"Mmm, that was incredible," Aria purred, her voice hoarse from her earlier screams of pleasure. She turned to Cassandra, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "But we're far from done, aren't we, darling?"

Cassandra's eyes widened with excitement and anticipation. "God, I hope not," she breathed, her body tingling with renewed desire.

Lucas chuckled, his hand lazily stroking his cock, which was already beginning to stir again. "Oh, we're just getting started," he promised, his eyes roaming both women's bodies. "The night is young, and we have many more positions to explore."

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments