Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie Becomes The Life Of The Party

"hosting a party turns into a night full of sex for Luis and Stephanie"

20
6 Comments 6
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"It's time again for me to post another story. It seems that I'm incapable of writing a short story, so this will be broken up into a few chapters for easier more pleasant reading please give me some great feedback so I can make the next chapter even better."

It was that time again. Time for Stephanie and Luis to host this weekend’s party for all his friends and coworkers. Every weekend, the gathering is held at a different person’s house. This week, it was Luis’ turn to host. Stephanie loves the parties, especially when they are at her's and Luis’ house. She has undoubtedly grown to love the attention that she gets from the guys. The flirting began innocently, the guys were always very nice and polite. Over time, the flirting became more physical as guys got more comfortable being around more frequently. Things like rubbing her shoulders or brushing against her leg are usually the norm. Even so, there were always a few who would grab her ass or brush against her tits as they walk by. It turned Stephanie on every time and always leads to very amazing sex with Luis.

Tonight, Stephanie opted to fully enjoy the night, not cook anything. Luis had already set up an order for a bunch of pizza and sodas. Not being obligated to cook excited Stephanie more than usual because she now has plenty of time to get ready for the party. Luis is laying on the bed playing on his phone while Stephanie stands in the closet towel wrapped tight as she looks for the perfect outfit.

“What do you think about this one, amor? Do you like it?” Stephanie bounces a little with excitement holding up a tight short pink and white dress.

Luis looks up with a smile on his face. “That one is a kinda see-through, baby. You actually want to wear that. What are you wearing under something like that?"

Stephanie looks at Luis with a devilish grin biting her lip. “That’s a really good question! I might. I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet.”

“What do you think, do you have an idea?” she asks quizzically.

Luis gets up off the bed. He walks over to where Stephanie is standing holding the dress against her body. He towers over her tiny frame looking down at her.

“I have an idea, but maybe it’s better if you choose,” Luis leans down giving her a small kiss.

When he breaks the kiss, Luis grabs his phone off the bed. He doesn’t wait or give Stephanie a chance to answer. Left standing there to make her own decision, Luis walks out the door and heads downstairs. As she does her hair and make-up, Stephanie continues to contemplate her choices. Stephanie sits on her small stool in front of the mirror in deep thought. She thinks of a few other dresses that might be really good. After some thought, she chooses to wear a skin-tight semitransparent hot pink and white dress she has never worn except trying it on and modeling for Luis.

Once her hair and makeup are complete, she goes to her dresser drawer of sexy undergarments. After some digging, she finds her yellow lace shelf bra and her yellow G-string which is almost entirely see-through. So much so that wearing them makes no sense because it does not hide anything. The garments are light enough to not be extremely noticeable through the thin dress.

By the time Stephanie comes downstairs, the food has arrived. She also notices Luis’ closest friend Jamie has also arrived and is helping set out the food. She goes up to Luis wrapping her arms around his neck giving him a long deep kiss. The three of them are really close and have done a lot of partying and sightseeing together. Stephanie greets Jamie as well. She feels his hands lay really low in the small of her back nearly touching her ass.

She thinks nothing of it and doesn't really notice his eyes staring at her big exposed tits.
Shortly after that more of the guys begin to show up and are cheerfully greeted by Stephanie at the door. Each one seems more shocked than the last with the outfit that Stephanie is wearing. She tries her best to remain seemingly unaware of the eyes glued to her tits as they hug her. The dress does nothing to hide the fact that her nipples are extremely hard, all the hugs and rubbing against the guys has stimulated them immensely.

The turnout for tonight's party was not as big as expected. There seemed to be a lot of regulars that didn’t make it out tonight. By Stephanie’s count, there are seven, not including herself and Luis. She walks over to Luis and hugs him.

“Small turnout today, huh,” Stephanie says with a smile.

She kisses Luis on the cheek and excuses herself from everyone and goes to the kitchen to grab some beers. Stephanie pulls out a big container and fills it with ice and enough bottles for everyone to have two beers. As she fills the container, she wonders if she will be fondled or touched at all with such a small crowd. She drops the beers right next to the table and passes one to each guy. Each one staring at her tits as she bends over the table to reach across.

As she hands out the beers, Luis begins shuffling the cards and explaining the house rules for the start of their poker game. While all this is happening, Stephanie feels a hand brush softly against her thigh giving her a slight chill. She looks down without a word and Tim who comes from time to time smiles and apologizes.

“Sorry, I was trying to get my phone out of my pocket.” Tim waves his phone that now in his hand.

Stephanie smiles but says nothing. In her mind, she hopes it's a sign of things to come, and the night will in fact be an eventful one. The fact that Stephanie has only fucked Luis since they got together, has not stopped them from discussing bringing others into the bedroom. At the end of the night, talk of how she was felt up and groped always make things get hot. Talking about other guys treating her body as a sexual object always leads to the hottest, wildest sex.

As the night goes on, Stephanie watches from the sideline, occasionally sitting on Luis' lap and replenishing the drinks as needed. Every time that she walks away from the table, she can feel the eyes on her watching her tight little ass sway as she heads into the kitchen. This time, when she returns from the kitchen, she walks around the table giving new bottles where needed. A few of the guys take advantage and brush up against one of Stephanie’s breasts as they reach for the bottle.

The contact makes Stephanie flinch slightly with a smile. She finds it amusing to see the reaction in their faces seeing her nipple become completely hard and erect from the stimulating contact. A few others do the same while another decided he is going to rub up against her thigh as he places his hand to his side. For the moment, Luis is extremely focused on the hand being played and does not observe his pals taking advantage and groping his wife. Stephanie walks away feeling aroused and happy.

When she describes it to Luis after everyone leaves, Stephanie knows they are going to have the best sex. She is extremely delighted that the night is still going as normal with such a small crowd. Tonight, might actually even be better as she noticed the guys can see what the others are able to get away with and trying to one-up each other. As the night wears on, the guys continue to get even more brazen in their attempts to feel up their friend’s wife. Jaime even gets in on the fun grabbing a handful of Stephanie’s ass as she leans over the table next to him handing out the upcoming round of beers.

Stephanie is taken completely off guard by this hand on her ass and she jumps letting out a little yelp. This catches Luis’ attention and he quickly looks up from the cards. He already knows what's going on but doesn't say a word.

“I almost fell onto the table.” Stephanie giggles, quickly making up an excuse so Jamie and the others don’t get scared and stop being handsy.

“Be careful, honey, I don’t want to have to take you to the hospital tonight.” Luis smiles and winks at Stephanie, letting her know that he knows what's really going on.

Stephanie quickly retreats to the kitchen to regain her composure. No one has ever been so bold with Luis sitting just a few feet away. The feeling of being felt up like that in front of her husband was exhilarating and she can feel her juices beginning to flow as she becomes more aroused. She leans against the counter, opening herself a beer, hoping it will help calm her nerves a bit. Stephanie is not much of a drinker at all but tonight she might need a couple to help remain relaxed during all this action going on.

After a few minutes and one finished beer, Stephanie returns to the table and asks if there are any refills needed on drinks. A few of the guys raise their hands with a smile. She watches the hand being played for a moment before retrieving the beers then comes back walking around the table to hand them out. As she gives the first beer to Tim, the hand is done and Luis gathers the winnings. He Stands up expressing the need to use the bathroom.

As soon as Luis is out of sight and they hear the door close, the guys feel as if they have free range to do as they please. Stephanie hands a beer to one of the newer guys who she has only met a few times. He reaches up grabbing her breast, cupping it fully and pinching her nipple as he feels it hard under his palm. Stephanie bites her lip a little bit as the new guy Alex takes the beer. She is quickly brought back into focus as she feels a hand reaching up between her legs pushing her dress up to touch her already wet pussy. Stephanie suddenly steps back pushing the hand away.

“Now, boys, let's behave there will be none of that,” she says teasingly.

She hands out the last two beers getting her thighs stroked and her tits groped in the process. Stephanie’s nipples are rock hard, she can see everyone staring at them as they protrude from her shirt. She picks the empty bottles up and tosses them into the bin at the side of the table. Bending over just slightly and spreading her legs, Stephanie picks up the bin carrying it to the kitchen. This exclusively gives Tim, Alex, and Ramon a proper look at her bald puffy lips on display under the thin fabric. Ramon is a regular at the get-togethers and sometimes brings his wife today he did not, guys night only he told her. The sight drew groans from all in attendance though half only because they were unhappy about missing an excellent view.

Stephanie disposes of the empties refills the bin and heads back out the table fixing her dress beforehand. Luis should be out by now and is surprised when she returns, and he is still not present at the table.

“Here you boys go enjoy the drinks,” she says with a smile, grabbing a beer for herself before retreating to the couch on the other side of the room.

It doesn't take very long for Jamie to get and go over to Stephanie now on the couch channel surfing. Jamie stands right in front of her looking her up and down and licking his lips.

“So I think you owe me something, A few of the other guys received a nice show and I didn’t.”

Stephanie barely turns her attention away from the TV, a bit taken back by his boldness. Her mind is completely blown as he quickly reaches for her thighs and spreads her legs open so he can see what the other got to see. With her mouth agape in utter shock at what is happening, Stephanie stares at Jamie. His gaze does not leave her pussy for a second very much enjoying the sight. He can see the slightest spot of moisture from her arousal as she sits there on display for his enjoyment. Deciding that he has seen enough, Stephanie moves to close her legs. Jamie quickly grabs her thighs stopping her.

“I don’t think so. I'm not done with you yet.” Jaime says with a smirk moving his hand up Stephanie’s thighs.

A jolt of electricity shoots through her body as Jaime's hand touches her pussy. The feeling makes Stephanie jump as she reaches down grabbing Jaime's hand.

“What are you doing, Jaime, we can't do this,” her voice low and soft only a faint resistance in her words.

Jaime starts to rub softly up and down Stephanie’s slit through her panties. Her hand holds his only pretending to resist at this point. A few of the guys have now gotten up from the table to get a better view of the events unfolding. Once Stephanie notices the crowd gathering, she attempts to stop Jaime and cover-up. This doesn't work at all as Jaime stops her and spreads her legs wider giving everyone a better look. Jaime rubs her slit slowly pressing firmly and pushing the thin fabric of her panties between her now wet lips.

Stephanie Bites her lip remaining silent, but really beginning to enjoy the sensation between her legs. By this time, all the guys have surrounded the couch watching Jaime play with Stephanie’s pussy. All of a sudden, from behind, Stephanie feels a pair of hands reach around her. The hands grab her tits squeezing and playing with them, pulling the top of her dress down.

“Oooh no, we shouldn't be doing this, guy. I can't,” she tries to protest her words saying one thing while her body says the complete opposite.

Luis finally finishes up in the restroom and walks back to the living room and stops in the hallways right at the entrance. He smiles as he sees his wife on the couch with Ramon rubbing and playing with her tits while Jaime stands in front of her. Stephanie breath begins to get really heavy as her tits are exposed and her nipples get pinched and tugged.

Watching from the shadows, Luis tries his best to remain unseen. He Watches intently his wife being used. Hands pull her off the couch in the middle of seven guys with her tits fully exposed. The bottom of her dress is bunched up around her waist showing her thin very see-through panties. It is now very clearly visible what is going on as Luis Sees Jaime's hand dip between Stephanie's legs making her moan softly.

A few guys now have their cocks out stroking themselves also watching Stephanie get pleasured. It's Tim and Alex who step to the side of Stephanie each grabbing a hand and guiding her to their stiff thick members. She looks down at the cocks in her hands feeling the warmth softly touching them.

“Ok, guys, we should really stop. You're gonna get me in trouble. Luis could walk out at any moment,” Stephanie protests but slowly begins stroking the cocks in her hands.

Hands begin touching her all over her body coming from every direction.

“I guess we better hurry it up then!” a voice behind her comments loudly.

Jaime looks at her with a smile and pulls her panties to the side. He slips his middle finger into Stephanie’s now soaked pussy. She loudly moans still stroking the cocks in her hands. Closing her eyes, she enjoys the pleasure as she is fingered and her tits are squeezed, pinched, and tugged repeatedly. As she plays with the dicks in her hands, all the guys around her begin to undress. Luis watches quietly as he sees his beautiful wife gently forced onto her knees.

Stephanie opens her mouth to speak but Is quickly cut off by Jaime before a word can come out. He pushes the head of his dick past her lips moaning at the warmth and wetness. Still in a sort of shock as to how far things have gone Stephanie needs a little reminder of what she is supposed to do. Jaime wraps his hand in Stephanie’s hair and forces her head up and down the length of his thick shaft.

Stephanie gets the hint immediately and begins slurping and sucking away moving in a nice rhythm on the meat in her mouth. Tim and Alex are enjoying the show, watching Stephanie suck away with their dicks in her hands. By now, she has lost all inhibitions and is feverishly bobbing up and down Jaime's thick shaft and stroking Tim and Alex hard and fast. Everyone is now jerking her hands, grabbing hair trying to pull Stephanie's mouth to their dicks.

Luis watches his horny wife starting to move around the circle. Initially, she sucks Jaime then is pulled onto Ramon's length. The passing around continues with Tim, Alex, and three other guys that Stephanie genuinely doesn't know their names. Stephanie moans around the variety of dicks continuously invading her tiny mouth. Her pussy is getting extremely wet and she can feel it running down her thighs as she sucks the dicks all around her. Luis wants to get a closer look and join the fun so he comes out of hiding walking towards the Livingroom.

Eve_Sinful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eve_Sinful

“I leave for the livingroom only a few mins and this is what I come back to?” Luis asks in a loud stern voice.

The guys stop and look at Luis as he walked up as if they actually expected him not to return. They have fear in their eyes unsure of what’s about to happen. Stephanie stays on her knees licking her lips with a great big smile on her face. Luis sits on the recliner next to the action and looks at everyone keeping a very serious face.

“I don’t think I told anyone to stop what they were doing,” Luis finally says with a smirk on his face.

Stephanie giggles loud and innocently thinking to herself about how great this night is about to be.

Published 
Written by bigdickmex2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments