Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Role Playing With Our Swinger Friends And Larry, A Black Waiter

"A true story of role playing with our new swinging friends, and Larry, a strong black man."

39
10 Comments 10
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I am new to the swinging scene and have limited experience. Our friends Rachel and John came over and including a mutual friend, Larry, a waiter & bartender we met. This was a real adventure, having occurred recently."

Last night, our swing friends Rachel and John came over for dinner and drinks. Our dinner was delivered from a fine restaurant by Larry, a bisexual black man, and a waiter we met and shared sexually once before. Larry was a young, strong man with a kind and soft face, and a terrific waiter and bartender too.

We dined and shared recent travel adventures, the men talked golf, while Larry dutifully served us and ensured our drinks were full. Larry cleared all the dishes and packaged the food, very professionally.
 
We retired to soft outdoor sofas by our pool and Larry took John and my husband Saul aside and demanded to be paid in cash. Saul said we had a card and mentioned that being paid in money was not discussed. My husband was annoyed, but John seemed to understand what was happening.

I suddenly realized this was part of the plan. John and Rachel set up the scene, and we were all part of the play.

Pleading with Larry that we had no money, would he please take a card. Larry said the agreement was cash, and John asked if he would take something as collateral, which was funny because he was looking at an expensive sculpture that belonged to Saul. Larry called it trashed and looked at us, Rachel looked frightened, such a good actress.

Larry said, "I'll make a deal with you.”

He looked at Rachel and me, and said, “I’ll take your wives. That will cover half the bill."

I tried hard to participate in this play, yet my husband caught on fast and pleaded with him, "There must be something else, not my wife, please."

Larry pulled a knife from his pocket, and for a moment, I thought this was real, not a role-play. He was menacing, and it looked like he could use the knife.

John backed away and Rachel called for Larry. and while John protested, she began to undress.

Rachel, in a frightened voice, pleaded, “Please, you can have me, put the knife away.”

Larry smiled and pointed the knife at John and my husband, revealing them as cowards. They backed way further, pleading not to hurt us.

I am not good at role-playing, yet I got into the scene and began to undress myself.

John took a step forward and Larry pointed the knife at him and demanded that they undress as well. Hesitating, Larry flashed the knife, and our weak men undressed, fully nude. Then Larry demanded that Saul retrieve his business ties from the closet and when he returned, he tied their hands behind their back, standing weak near the pool.

Larry turned his attention to us. Larry undressed, revealing his muscular body, dark skin, and large, semi-hard cock, began to demand we give him pleasure, slowly dropping to our knees. We stroked his hard black cock, in our small hands, as it began to grow to a thick nine inches.

Larry put the knife in his pocket, and with our husband tied and submissive, he reached for our heads and guided our eager mouths to his cock together. Occasionally, Rachel would kiss me, with his massive cockhead between us.

I noticed that the guys now showed no fear, they were so turned on, Larry feeling our breasts, holding our heads, and Rachel and I were joyfully serving this man. Larry would force his cock deep into Rachel’s willing mouth while I stroked his shaft and fondled his massive full balls. Then it was my turn, as he shifted his cock into my mouth. This went on for a while, he has strong stamina and holding power, our mouths being used strong.

I sensed Larry was coming, tasting his sweet precum. He couldn’t hold on any longer. He held our heads tight and climaxed hard and strong. We swallowed what we could, and yet his continual spurts hit our breasts and faces. Rachel moved to lick the sweet seed of my face, but Larry held her back.

Instead, he motioned for our husbands to approach us and demanded they lick it off, demanding that Saul licked all his seed off Rachel, and for John to do the same with me. Watching my husband taste Larry’s thick seed off Rachel’s face and breasts, I felt a small twinge of jealousy. This swinging lifestyle was still new to me. Yet, I got past the jealousy, feeling John’s eager tongue on my body.

I learned of my husband's bisexuality a few months ago, and it changed our boring married existence into one of acceptance and excitement.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot


When they were finished, John asked, in a weak, soft voice, “Does this cover what we owe you?”

Larry responded in a strong, firm voice, "I told you; your wives cover half the bill."

I thought to myself, he did say that, and John asked what else he wanted.

Larry stroked his hard cock and demanded that John and Saul suck him off. John was such a good actor, he looked scared and told Larry he had never sucked a man before. Was there something else he could take? By the way, John has plenty of cock sucking experience, but he was in character.

Larry laughed and reached into his pocket for the knife and John's cowardice came through again and Larry took his head and guided him to his cock. The look of anguish in his face as the black cock head went through John's lips. My husband tried to back away and Larry quickly grabbed his hair.

Larry’s voice was angry, saying to my husband, “You too, white boy. Suck this big black cock.”

They both acted scared and weak, but I know they both loved sucking Larry’s massive cock. At times, I could differentiate between what was real and what was role-playing.

Both men were licking and sucking Larry, his hands on their heads, laughing and calling the men weak, worthless husbands, little white boys.

Once again, Larry’s body stiffened, moaning loudly. He held their heads hard and came and they both were made to swallow all his seed. They frantically licking and cleaning his cock, and I noticed both men were extremely hard.

Just like that, the play was over.

Larry moved to the bar table and swallowed a shot of scotch, then untied our husbands.

We retired to the hot tub while Larry fixed us cocktails. He joined us, sitting between Rachel and me. John next to me, my hands on Larry’s and John’s cock, occasionally leaving one of them to hold my drink. My husband was nuzzling Rachel and John was on my other side, feeling my pussy and chest.

Then Larry removed himself, and we protested, no longer role-playing, he was our dear friend, but he returned to the waiter role and cleaned up and put away the remaining food. He got us wine and the men more scotch, and we each kissed him, including the men. My husband gave him a nice tip and, of course, cash for the food and service, and he wished us a good night.

We eventually retired to bedrooms, swapping husbands; we made love and fell asleep. Waking up and feeling John’s hard cock, I sucked him, and we made love once again. At times, I could hear Saul and Rachel having sex, but now I didn’t feel jealous.

The night was pure pleasure, and I cannot wait to roleplay with them again. They told us they had lots of scenarios to play out.

Published 
Written by MarshaSluttyGal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments