Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Cruise Chap 4

"John Kim and the newbies play beach blanket bingo"

40
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"The continuing weekend of fun with friends"

Kim and Lily lay next to each other, topless, their skin glistening with suntan lotion. Brian was in a beach chair under an umbrella. His eyes were on the two women. After the threesome with Sara, he was contemplating a similar experience with Kim. Getting it from the other women was just fine with him!

“So, Lily, what did you think when Miles invited you and Brian to join our little band of perverts for the weekend?” Kim loved being a sarcastic smart ass.

Lily smiled, her eyes closed behind her large sunglasses.

“Well, we both have been thinking about… well, I guess, experimenting,” she replied. “This did seem like a great chance to do that.”

“And I hear you’ve already gotten off to a fun start.”

This time, Lily giggled. “Oh my God. That was so amazing. Sara is so sexy and open about everything. Brian loved it.”

“Miles and I have had so much fun with John and Sara,” Kim said. “While we’ve done a lot of swinging and swapping, those two have been a constant. We get along so well. And Sara really loves black cock… as do I.”

“Yeah, well, that’s something I’m really excited about, as long as Brain is OK with it. I worry a bit.” Lily said in a barely audible whisper.

Kim immediately picked up on it.

“You’ve never been with a black guy? Oh, sweetie. You’re gonna remember this weekend, for sure. We can make sure Brian is taken care of.”

She rolled on her side and leaned over Lily to give her a kiss, their mouths opening and tongues dancing. Lily was willing. Kim then got up and walked over to the cooler. She reached in, rummaged around and found a container of fruit. She snagged a strawberry and then a small ice cube. She stood, looked at Brian and gave him a wink and a smile.

She walked back and kneeled next to Lily. She took the rapidly melting ice cube and lightly rubbed it over Lily’s nipples. They were already hard but quickly swelled more. Lily moaned.

Kim offered Lily the plump strawberry. She took a small bite, chewing the pulpy sweetness. Kim rubbed the fruit over Lily’s full lips, coating them with juice. Then she lowered her mouth so her tongue could lick the sweet nectar before planting her lips and thrusting her tongue for a deep soul kiss.

She broke the kiss and rubbed the raw end of the strawberry on Lily’s nipples, squeezing the juice on the hard buds before her mouth slurped and lapped the sweet liquid. Lily arched her back, thrusting her breasts into Kim’s mouth.

“Good God, yes,” she mewled as her new friend’s hot mouth moved from tit tip to tit tip. Kim’s hand moved to Lily’s pussy mound, cupping it.

“My, my, I can feel the heat through your bikini. You are revved up.”

Brian had been watching the scene. He put down his beer, lifted his hips and shoved his swim trunks down his legs. His rigid cock popped free, and he began to stroke it. His efforts were eased by the precum flowing from the tip. He watched as Kim lifted her mouth from Lily’s breasts and out of the corner of her eye looked at him.

“Don’t be selfish, Brian. Bring that over here.”

He needed no further encouragement and stood up, stepped out of his trunks and walked toward the women. As he did he noticed the dinghy. John at the controls, cut the engine, and drove onto the beach. John jumped out and dropped the anchor in the sand. Wearing just his swim trunks, he sloshed ashore and headed toward the others. Seeing Brian’s aroused state and the topless women was more than enough indication that his wife’s suggestion to visit the island was a good one.

“Hey John,” Kim called out, while still caressing Lily’s breast, “How are things on the Calypso Dancer?”

“Aw, Kim, you know, business as usual,” he replied with a chuckle. “When I left the five-person orgy was just beginning.”

Kim moved on her knees and she crooked her finger at Brian.

“Hear that? We can’t let them have all the fun.”

He moved in front of her, and she quickly took his hard cock in her mouth. After observing Lily earlier in the day, John had been lusting for her. He shoved his trunks down, his cock springing free. He dropped to his knees next to the prone woman and her hand took possession of his erection.

“So, my lady, how are you enjoying the pleasure cruise?”

“Oh, it’s definitely pleasurable,” Lily answered, her thumb rubbing over his cock head and slickening it with his precum.

Lily saw that Kim was displaying her considerable cock sucking skills. Brian’s eyes closed and he groaned as she took his full length down her throat, her nose pushed against his groin. She gurgled as her tongue and lips worked on his rod. When she pulled back with a gasp, she left a string of saliva dripping from his knob. She then spit a glob on his cock and used it to lubricate her hand tightly gripping and stroking his manhood.

“Lay down. I want to suck your dick,” Lily declared, thinking it was time to really try swinging.

John complied, looked at Brain and knew this was the test. So far, on the trip, Lily had not been with anyone but her husband. He watched the nubile cutie move between his legs. Her lips clamped on his swollen cock head, sucking it while her tongue laved over the sensitive skin.

Brian’s hands rested on Kim’s head as she continued to demonstrate her skills. He was so caught up in Kim that seeing his wife with John didn’t affect him. Kim had pushed his erection flat against his stomach so that her tongue could lick from his balls to his tip. Her tongue tip paid particular attention to his frenulum. As her oral digit probed just below his swollen glans, Brian shuddered with pleasure.

Meanwhile, John had propped himself on his elbows so he could watch Lily. She responded by making eye contact as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She stuck out her tongue and playfully paused with it just an inch from the tip of his cock. Then she lowered her head, and her tongue began to lick and lap at his swollen knob.

The sound of waves gently rolling on to the beach provided background noise as the two women avidly serviced their partners’ erect shafts.

With one hand against Brian’s upper thigh to steady herself, Kim was rapidly pumping her mouth up and down his cock. Her other hand cupped his balls, her manicured nails lightly teasing the scrotum.

“Damn, you are driving me fuckin’ mad,” Brian grunted through clenched teeth.

Hearing her man express his pleasure, Lily upped her game. She slid as much of John’s cock in her mouth as she could. She had not mastered deep throating and she tried not to gag when the tip of his cock reached the back of her mouth. Her lips clamped on his shaft, and she sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing out. Her tongue was limited by John’s girth, but she moved it over his shaft as best she could.

Lily pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud plop. She then wrapped her fingers around his swollen tip and squeezed, forcing the blood out and reducing its size. It was a trick Brian had showed her. The sensation pleased John.

“Yeah, good. Very good.”

Her hand wrapped around the spit-slick shaft and pumped hard, and his cock head swelled. Again, she grasped it and squeezed. As it shrunk, a drizzle of precum seeped out and her tongue lapped it up. With a graceful, cat like move, she crawled to John’s face and kissed him, giving him a taste of his salty emission. She broke the kiss and looked in his eyes.

“I wanna suck you until you cum in my mouth.”

She then moved back to kneel between his legs, her mouth taking his cock as deep as she could manage.

Kim’s head was bobbing back and forth on Brian’s staff, and he was clenching his butt cheeks. He opened his eyes and glanced at Lily pleasuring John, who looked up to see Brian observing his girlfriend’s blow job. Brian had an “I can’t fucking believe this” expression. John was happy to be Lily’s “first”.

Kim could feel the twitching in Brian’s cock and knew he was near his orgasm. She pulled her mouth free, looked up at him and helped enhance the moment.

“I want to take and swallow all of your sweet cum.”

When she returned to his cock, her lips circled his swollen knob and she sucked hard, her tongue swirling over his sensitive flesh. Her hand grasped his shaft and squeezed it hard as if she was trying to block any passage of fluid. Then she released her grip and grabbed his hips and pulled his cock deep in her mouth.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

That was the final stimulation Brian needed. He grunted and groaned as he felt his ball sack tighten and that wonderful sensation of warmth flowing from his balls through his penis. The strong spurts of his jism pounded deep against Kim’s throat and she mewled and purred around his cock as he shot his cream.

“Aw, fuck. That is so good,” he said through gritted teeth as he leaned back, his crotch thrust against his partner’s face.

Kim gulped and swallowed Brian’s load with some of his cum collecting in her mouth. After his final quivering spurt, she disengaged and swallowed what was remaining. Her finger scooped a small drip from the tip of his cock, and she licked it clean.

“Yummy. That’s your second time today, right? You’re a productive man,” she said with a sly grin.

Hearing her boyfriend orgasm pushed Lily to increase her efforts and John was close. His hands tangled in her hair and helped her mouth pump on his dick. When her hand caressed his scrotum, he went over the edge.

“God, yes, you little minx. You wanted my cum, here it is.”

John’s first spurt exploded against the back her throat and she nearly gagged but she gamely started swallowing. Some of his jizz leaked from her lips and flowed down his shaft. When he finished, Lily sat back on her haunches, a shy but satisfied smile on her lips – which were also covered with his spunk.

Kim stood up and pushed her bikini bottom down her legs and stepped free.

“You guys take a break, hydrate and recover. I’m so fuckin’ ready to cum. Lily, get naked. I need to taste that pussy.”

Lily had her back to Kim and didn’t notice that she pulled something out of her beach bag. She pushed Lily on her back and their lips locked in a soul kiss, the taste of the men’s cum swapped back and forth. Kim’s hand roamed over Lily’s firm breasts, teasing her rock-hard nipples. After a few minutes of oral foreplay, she rolled on her back. She needed more.

“Come sit on my face, sweetie, and get your mouth down there.”

Lily didn’t hesitate and her compliance briefly registered in her mind. For the second time in one day, she was about to sixty-nine with a woman she barely knew and realized it was exciting that she didn’t care. She positioned herself over her partner and shivered as Kim’s hands stroked her flat stomach and upper thighs.

Kim had a trimmed patch above her mound which featured meaty labia. Lily’s pussy was a thin slit, her lips hiding her inner pinkness. Lily lowered her mouth, and her lips covered the inviting mound, the labia slick with the juices of arousal. The scent of an aroused female entered her nostrils and further excited her. She was no longer worried about Brian, she knew he loved seeing this.

“Yeah, get your mouth on my pussy.”

Kim’s thumbs moved along Lily’s mound, the thumbs lightly stroking the labia, then pulled them apart, exposing her pink and glistening inner flesh.

“Oh, what a pretty, lickable pussy.”

Both women were quickly busy using their lips and tongues to pleasure each other. The sounds of their moans and their wet slurping sounded loud on the otherwise quiet beach.

John and Brian stood near an umbrella, each with beers they had nearly drained. As they watched the sapphic scene, their cocks began to rise despite their recent orgasms.

“So, Brian, what do you think of our little excursion so far?”

“Well, first, I’m damn glad you invited us. Second, I’ve never experienced this type of… well, who-gives-a-fuck fucking. Lily has been a wonderful partner and I never imagined we’d become swingers.”

John thought to himself, “Until she gets some cock in her, you aren’t swingers yet.” He wondered if Brian realized that.

The object Kim had grabbed from her beach bag was a small vibrator. She picked it up, turned it on and the soft buzzing was added to the sex sounds produced by the two women. Lily had two fingers inside Kim’s pussy while she sucked on her throbbing clit. Kim was close to cumming. She pushed the vibe against Lily’s tight asshole while her tongue probed deep in her pussy. The vibe touching her starfish was like an electric jolt. Lily’s mouth pulled off of Kim’s mound.

“Holy shit. Oh gawd. That’s amazing.”

As Kim tongue fucked Lily and the vibe teased her ass, her finger was rubbing Lily’s clit fast and hard. She was hoping both orgasms would happen together. Lily’s teeth were lightly clenched around Kim’s clit, her tongue whipping over the sensitive nub. Her fingers curled inside Kim’s slippery tunnel, seeking her g-spot.

Lily’s thighs quivered and she ground her mound hard against Kim’s mouth as her orgasm crested. Kim thrust her hips against Lily’s probing fingers and the mouth that was pleasuring her clit. Her climax peaked and both women were moaning as the waves of pleasure hit.

The live porn show had the desired effect on the two men. They were both lightly stroking their restored erections. Kim and Lily disengaged, rolling away from each other, breathing heavily. Their bodies glistened with perspiration. Kim’s eyes were closed as she laid on the blanket. She was far from sated.

“You studs better be ready. Not sure about Lily but I want cock.”

Lily laughed. She’d just had an intense orgasm with a woman, and she couldn’t believe that Kim had not misspoken. She did want a hard cock in her pussy. John and Brian walked to the blanket. Kim sat up.

“You guys lay down next to each other.”

She directed them so their heads and feet pointed in opposite directions.

“Lily and I are gonna ride those cocks.”

Kim quickly climbed on Brian, straddling his thighs, her hand holding his cock so she could slip it inside her slippery slit. Lily mounted John.

“My first fuck with a stranger on this trip,” she giggled. She purred as his stiff shaft filled her tight tunnel.

The women were facing each other, and Kim leaned over to kiss Lily as they each began to rock on the cocks. Their hands fondled their breasts, teasing and tweaking the hard buds, adding to the pleasure. John was enjoying his second helping of “strange” in a few hours. Lily’s vaginal walls were clasping his cock and it was throbbing with the sensation. Another new coupling was helping restore his stamina and desire.

Brian watched his girlfriend riding another man’s cock while she kissed and fondled another woman – two people who were strangers just hours ago. He loved getting laid and as long as it was like this he was fine. It was another example of this “anything goes” excursion that was adding to his arousal.

Kim was bouncing faster and faster. Lily matched her pace and the slap-slap-slapping of their bodies against their partners was so loud John wondered if the sound would carry across the water to the boat. The frenzy of their coupling increased.

Kim reached for Lily’s mound and started to rub her clit.

“Play with my clit, too,” Kim begged. “I’m so hot. I need to cum.”

Responding to the women’s passion, Brian and John started humping their hips to collide with their thrusts. Kim and Lily had to clench their thighs tight to keep from being bucked off. Just seconds apart, both women squealed and screamed as their aroused nerve endings produced the desired outcome. Their pussies clamped on the hard rods as their orgasms crested. They slammed their crotches hard against the men who had brought them their pleasure, collapsing against their sweaty torsos on the masculine chests. Brian groaned as his cock spurted.

“Damn. Shit.”

He was slightly amazed he had produced another load. John’s cock twitched with his orgasm, producing a few jets of jism. He knew his balls were drained and it would take some time to replenish his supply.

Kim and Lily rolled off, the deflating cocks slipping out of their satisfied bodies. Lily laid down with Brian, hugging and kissing him. Kim cuddled with John. It was late afternoon and the sun had slipped behind the hills and trees of the small island.

“Well, guess it’s time to get back to the boat,” John said, sitting up.

“Leave most of this here. Jamal can come back and pack tomorrow.”

Kim and Lilly grabbed their beach bags and bikinis but after glancing at each other and smiling, they decided not to get dressed. John and Brian picked up their swim trunks. The naked foursome boarded the dinghy and John guided it back to the “Calypso Dancer.”

 As the saying goes, the night was young.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments