Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza Slut

32
22 Comments 22
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The twin moons of Vagilla Areolus were just peeking above the skyline when my Venus 4000 came to a stop. I was on my last delivery of the day and already looking forward to going to evening bible study. Grabbing the last pizza from the warmer I hopped off my scooter, punched in the address on the front portal of the building and was instantly transported to the front door of the Morecock residence.

“BZZZZ” the buzzer buzzed.

“Scanning. One moment please,” droned the android voice.

I felt a pleasant tingle as the scanner verified my identity, watching as my image came up on the screen. I smiled, pleased at how good I looked. When I wasn’t delivering pizza, I was a cheerleader for CLIT - The Center for Learning & Intelligent Technology. I was very pleased at how in shape I kept, being on the squad! My delivering uniform, consisting of a pair of tight white shorts and an orange tee that was practically painted on and showed off my slim young athletic body, accentuating my budding curves and a pair of boobs that jiggled and bounced and had been voted most likely to turn gay men straight.

Beneath my ‘Pizza Slut’ cap my blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail and my bright blue eyes looked friendly and enthusiastic. Not to brag, but I had been won the award for ‘Most Likely to Leave a Smile on Your Face’ award three months in a row!

“Scanning complete. Please enter.”

The door swung open and in I went, pizza held before me.

“Extra large maple bacon and squid Pizza with extra oysters,” I announced to the couple on the couch.

“Would you mind putting it on the table while I verify delivery?” asked a very handsome older man, presumably Mr. Morecock. He looked quite fit despite having a hint of grey at the temples and was very tall. His wife was much younger and had long silky dark hair and the light blue skin, decorated with tastefully lewd tattoos, of a native of Perineum 5. She looked very exotic.

I left the box on the table, checking my wrist reader to make sure verification had been completed, pausing when I saw the added tip. O.4 sparkies! That was more than I made in a week!

“I think you made a mistake, Mr. Morecock,” I announced. I was, after all, a good Christian girl, and my conscience wouldn’t let me accept what was obviously an inputting error.

“A mistake?” He asked, one eyebrow raised.

“The tip. It’s too much. Do you want to cancel the transaction and adjust it?”

“How about we give you a way to earn it, instead?” Purred Mrs. Morecock, tapping her slender finger on her wrist sensor, smiling as the lights began to dim and music began playing.

‘Bam chicka wow wah. Bam chicka chicka wah’ it went. In the background I could hear a female voice moaning softly.  It was a porntrack. They were illegal, of course, but even someone as wholesome as I knew you could find them on the blue web pretty easily. I’d even listened to one as a dare during a sleepover with my cheerleading squad. It had made me tingle uncomfortably and had left me with a little wet patch on my virginal white lace panties.  Unsure of how to react, I shuffled my feet as the sound continued, aware that it was affecting me now as it had then. I closed my eyes and tried to think pure thoughts as the porntrack wormed it’s insidious way into the very fiber of my morally upright being.

“How? I finally asked, blushing heavily as my suddenly fertile imagination kicked into overdrive and I envisioned doing incredibly naughty things with the Morecocks who had, by this time, repositioned themselves on the couch and were patting the empty space between them.

“I am sure it’s been a long day. Why don’t you sit down and relax.”

“I really should be going. I don’t want to be late for bible class,” I stammered. And yet, my feet betrayed me and carried me over to the couch. I sat and she scooted closer than was generally considered polite.

“Why don’t you start by telling us your name?”

“Bonnie, Mr. Morecock,” I murmured, fidgeting as Mrs. Morecock stroked my bare arm with the tips of her scarlet nails.  “But my friends all call me Bunny.”

“Bunny. Such a cute name. And why don’t you call me Lance?”

“And you should call me Sapphire. You have very lovely skin.”

“Thank you, Mrs. More- I mean, Sapphire.”

“You look warm. Why don’t you take your top off?”

It was rather warm, or at least I was, and it seemed like such a reasonable request, so I took my top off, making sure my Pizza Slut cap was still atop my head, revealing my white lace bra.

“You have such lovely boobs, Bunny! You must be very proud of them.”

“I am. A little,” I admitted, blushing. I did like my boobs and I even liked the way guys sometimes tried to look at them without me noticing. Of course, I always pretended not to notice so they wouldn’t stop.

“Have you ever let another woman touch them?”

I thought back to our cheer squad sleepover when I’d let Cinnamon Sinfield touch my right boob and how good it had felt and how much I’d wanted her to touch it longer, only we’d both chickened out.

“Once,” I admitted, breathlessly, feeling the damp spot between my legs growing at the memory.

“Would you like me to touch them now?”

I should have said no but I felt all my self-control evaporating as the porntrack kept playing and Sapphire kept running her nails up and down my bare arm. Worse, I could feel Lance’s thought pressing against mine!

“Yes.”

“You’ll have to take your bra off for me, Bunny.”

Hesitantly, I undid my bra, which conveniently hooked in the front and let her help me remove it, secretly pleased at the soft intake of breath coming from Lance as my boobs were revealed. Embarrassingly enough, my nipples were all swollen and tingly as the air hit them and I let out a soft sigh of pleasure when Sapphire ran her nails is a tightening spiral around my quarter-sized areola until she finally brushed my sensitive marshmallow shaped pink nubs. Meanwhile, Lance had removed my Pizza Slut cap and was running his strong thick fingers through my ponytail, tugging playfully.

“You have nice hair, Bunny,” he whispered into my air. His breath smelled of confidence and experience.

“And nice tits,” added Sapphire.

“I bet she has a nice pussy too. Do you, Bunny? Have a nice pussy?”

“I don’t know.”

I really didn’t. I thought I might, but I didn’t really have anything to compare it too and I certainly had never let anyone, other than Peter at Peter’s Pussy Piercing Emporium, see it and he’d had to, after all, when I’d gotten a gold barbell through my clitoral hood.

“Why don’t you show us, then. I am sure it’s just as adorable as you are.”

“I don’t know,” I mumbled shyly, my cheeks heating up.

“Please, Bunny? I promise not to look. Only Sapphire will look.”

“You promise?”

“Cross my heart,” Lance replied solemnly, although there was a twinkle in his eye that gave me pause.

“Have you ever let another woman touch your pussy, Bunny?”

“No,” I whispered. I hadn’t but I’d thought about it even though I’d never told anyone, especially not my best friend Katy because then I’d have to admit that I thought about her touching my pussy. I’d even touched myself late at night, under the covers, thinking about it.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

“Would you like me to touch it?”

“That would be wrong,” I said, stumbling over my words, but unable to stop her as she reached out and started caressing my most intimate place. I felt waves of pleasure crashing through me as her fingers brushed my pleasure button and let out a moan.

“Please stop,” I whimpered. But when she went to move her hand away, I reached out and grabbed her wrist, holding it against me as I spread my legs open.

“You want more, baby?”

“OMG, yes!”

“You want to be our dirty little pizza slut?”

I knew it was wrong. So wrong, but I couldn’t help it. I wanted it so bad.

“Yes,” I whispered, feeling shame wash through me. Shame and something magnificent and wild.

I turned while she was stroking me and started kissing on Lance. His mouth felt so rough against my baby soft lips. I don’t know what came over me. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, my kiss growing passionate as I felt my very core start to smoulder deep within and I tore his shirt off over his head, revealing his magnificent bare chest, honed from a regimen of pushups, pullups, and squats.

“Do you want us to fuck you, Bunny?”

“Yes. Please. I don’t know what’s come over me. I need you to make me your whore right this instant!”

“You heard her, wife. Let’s give her what she wants.”

Wasting no time, he pulled his pants and boxers off, leaving him naked except for his black dress socks. I’d never been this close to an actual cock before. I wondered if they were all this huge. If I had to guess, I would have said 12.75 inches!

“Your cock is so big, Lance. I want to suck on it.”

“Have you ever sucked a man’s cock before, Bunny?” Sapphire asked as she slid her finger into my sopping wet slit.

“No,” I moaned as I leaned over and took him in my mouth, letting him guide me down until I’d taken the entire length down my throat, almost gagging, my nose buried in his crisp clean curly pubes. I could smell his sweaty masculinity through my nostrils.

“You are so deliciously slutty,” she told me as she filled my tight little pussy with finger after finger until it felt like she had her entire fist inside of me. Glancing down, I realized she did and it felt so good.

“Oh, baby, you’re mouth is so hot. Suck my spear of love!”

I did my best, sucking and licking and slurping, drool running down my chin and onto my tits until little pearl necklaces of spit swung from my hard nipples as Sapphire continued to fuck me, her fist twisting and scraping against my g-spot until I wanted to scream. Only I couldn’t. Not with Lance’s entire cock down my throat.

“DP her, baby. Do it!” Lance commanded as he tangled his fingers into my hair and started hammering hard into my mouth, his massive meaty balls smacking my chin with each thrust. He began to grunt like a rutting pig as his wife shoved her fingers into my tight virgin asshole all the way up to her wrist, impaling me so that I could barely move, despite that I was going insane with pleasure.

I tried my best to fuck her back, jerking between them, spit-roasted between Lance’s massive meat pole and Sapphire’s dainty fists until I almost came. I was so close!

“I want her to eat my pussy, baby,” Sapphire panted as she pulled her fists out of my well-stretched fuck holes, leaving me with a terrible empty feeling.

“I’m going to come, baby,” Lance shouted, pulling his cock from my mouth and spraying me with thick hot jism until my face and tits were coated with his gunk. It felt like being hit with the blast of a fire hose!

I sat there, dripping with spunk as Sapphire tore her clothes off and lay back on the couch, her legs spread wide.

“Lick it for me, baby. Lick my juicy pussy. Make me come!”

I dove in, burying my face between her thighs and shoving my tongue up her tight hole, my nose bouncing against her swollen pleasure nub until she began to squeal and shake.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!” she screamed, grabbing my head and shoving it against her smooth shaved pussy as a gallon of gooey cum exploded from her and all over my face. I did my best to swallow as much as I could.

“Oh, baby, that was so good. Where’d you learn to suck pussy like that?”

“That was my first time,” I said, blushing at her praise.

“You are such a natural. Would you like to cum for us now?”

“OMG, YES!” I squeaked. It didn’t seem fair that everyone else by me got to have mind-blowing orgasms!

“Put it in her, baby. Shove your big nasty cock into her tight little fuck hole. Wreck that pussy, husband. Wreck it for me!”

I let out a sob of pleasure as he invaded my pussy with his still huge cock. It was still hard. I guess he hadn’t blown his entire load on me earlier. He began slamming into me while his wife held me from behind and played with my rock-hard nipples and nibbled on my neck.

I was going crazy, I’d never imagined it could feel so good! If I’d known, I would have become a slut earlier.

“That’s it. Take that sausage. Take that throbbing pulsing wiener schnitzel like a dirty little fuck bunny,”

I moaned. “I need it so bad, Mrs. Morecock!”

Giggling she kissed me hard, sticking her tongue down my throat while Mr. Morecock wrecked my virgin pussy, pounding his prick so hard that I felt the tip slamming into my womb.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I was overloaded with pleasure. I felt waves of it rolling through me, each one more powerful until finally, I exploded with ecstasy as I felt Lance shoot his payload into me.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” I screamed as my climax crashed through me, burning with a white-hot intensity to my very core. “I’m cummmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnngggggggggg!”

Afterward all I could do was lay there, spread out like a whore, cum leaking from my pussy and dripping from my tits and chin, too exhausted to move.

I am not sure how long I lay there. Long enough for the Morecocks to eat their pizza. Long enough for a puddle of cum to pool on the couch.  Long enough for my defilers to eat every last slice of pizza.

When they were done, they helped me sit up, sitting on either side of me, licking droplets of pizza sauce from their fingertips while stroking my hair.

“You were worth the tip, Bunny. I think we’ll be ordering a lot more pizza in the future.”

“I hope so,” I said, blushing as they leaned in and kissed me on both cheeks.

“I should be going,” I murmured. “I don’t want to be late for bible study.”

They helped me put my uniform back on, although my bra and panties had gone missing, and showed me to the door, where Lance gave me one last kiss while his wife fondled my bottom, the porntrack still playing softly in the background. Boom chacka khan chacka wah.

“We look forward to seeing more of you, Bunny. Much more.”

I smiled shyly, thinking to myself that it was impossible to see more of me than they’d already seen, my hand already in my shorts as I rode off on my Venus 4000, the seat vibrating pleasantly as I set my course for St. Annie’s Church of Infinite Enlightenment, giggling as I remembered tonight’s topic; Saving yourself for marriage. Oops!

 

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments