Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Palm Swings, Chapter 2: The Full Swap

"We followed our new friends into the hot tub...and then back to their room!"

34
8 Comments 8
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 2 in my Palm Swings Series"

We all got up and headed out towards the hot tub area of the resort. It was pretty quiet with only three other people soaking their bodies when we arrived. The sun had gone down by now so the area was fairly dark with only a few dim outside lights and the tub lights to guide our way.  There were three different tubs: two on the ground level and one up a few steps on this raised platform that looked out over the whole property. That tub was empty, and without even speaking we all decided that was where we were headed.

Tracy led us up the stairs. I followed her, Galatea was behind me, and Jason brought up the rear. I couldn’t stop staring at Tracy’s ass as it swayed back and fourth with each step, and every so often I was treated to a peak at her pretty pink pussy when her leg was positioned at just the right angle. My cock was already hard again and it bobbed up and down while I walked. 

“Don’t look at my wife’s ass!” Jason shouted jokingly up at me.

“Why not?” I chuckled back. “I know you’re looking at Galatea’s!”

“You got that right. This ass is just perfect,” he said framing her ass with his hands.

Galatea giggled and gave her ass a playful smack. 

Soon enough, we all made it up the stairs and hopped into the warm bubbly tub. Galatea and I sat on one side and Jason and Tracy sat on the other. The tops Tracy’s giant boobs floated on the surface of the water and I was completely mesmerized by her  cleavage. She smashed her boobs together even more when she saw me drooling over her.

“So how long have you two been in the lifestyle,” Jason asked.

“About two years now,” Galatea replied.

“That’s cool. We’ve been in about five,” Jason said. “Do you two full swap?” 

“With the right people,” Galatea said biting her lip with lust in her eyes. She was completely fawning over Jason as much as I was over Tracy.

“Well then, what would you think about switching places,” Tracy asked.

Without hesitation, we all shifted positions and soon we were all making out with each others spouses. Tracy was an expert kisser. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth—causing my cock to become even harder. She felt it too and reached down and gave it a squeeze.

“Ohhhhh I found something,” she purred, “Shit Galatea, your husband has a nice cock.”

“Oh I know,” she purred back, “Your husband’s is wonderful, too.”

I looked over and could see her gently pumping Jason’s cock with both hands. “It’s really big,” she added somewhat shocked as it continued to grow with each passionate stroke. 

His cock head was poking out of the water now. He roared like a king and I think the entire resort could hear. I followed suit and soon had my face buried between Tracy’s perfect tits. I sucked on her nipples like a baby and they hardened between my lips.

Jason pulled himself up onto the edge of the tub to give Galatea a better angle to work his cock and in what seemed like half a second she had him in her mouth again. She looked up at him with her sexy blowjob eyes, and he threw his head back and let the wave of ecstasy wash over him.

Tracy whispered into my ear, “Why don’t we head back to our room? I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you and your beautiful wife walk into this place.” She kissed me, looked deep into my eyes, and then bit down on my lip.

“Fuck yes, girl,” I whispered back, “I can’t wait to feel that wet ass pussy on this dick.”

Tracy popped up,“We’re taking this back to the room. You want to join us?”

Galatea took Jason’s cock out of her mouth with a pop. She looked up at him longingly, “What do you think? Do you want to fuck me? Is this ass big enough for you?” she teased.

Jason could only nod in unbridled excitement and hopped out of the hot tub. Tracy and Galatea followed and I trailed behind watching both of their bodies bounce with delight as they hopped down the stairs and down the corridor while playfully smacking Jason on his nicely toned ass. Jason put in his room code and we all filed into their room. We left the door open with the hopes that an audience would gather when they heard all the fun coming from inside.

Both of the stunning goddesses hopped on the bed and began making out with each other like horny teenagers. They eagerly explored each others bodies with their hands and mouths. Their hair intertwined and it was as if they became one mythical sexy creature. 

Jason’s big cock stood straight up in the air as he eyed Galatea’s ass bouncing as she played with his wife. He moved closer to the bed and stuck his cock out for them to grab. I came over from the other side and offered my equally hard cock to the pair of queens. Tracy grabbed both of them and pulled us closer together so she could rub their heads together. 

“OH WOW!,” Galatea said with surprise, “THAT IS HOT AS FUCK!” she leaned her head in and licked the very tip of each of our cocks.

“OHHHHHHH,” Jason and I both moaned in unison.

“My turn! My Turn!” Galatea yelled.

My wife took a cock in each hand and playfully smacked them together. 

“Can I put both of them in my mouth?” Galatea asked.

“I don’t know, can you?” Jason replied smiling.

She looked up at me. I just raised an eyebrow egging her on. That’s all she needed and soon she had both of us in her mouth at the same time. Her cheeks bulged with our pulsing members. She sucked on them, pulled them out, alternated between the two, and then put both of them both back in and mouth fucked us. 

MonicaBravaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaBravaTS

“Fuck yes, suck those dicks you sexy sexy slut,” Tracy yelled while tickling and gently tugging our ever filling balls.

Galatea mumbled something inaudible as our cocks pushed their way into her throat. I looked down at my beautiful wife completely lost in the moment. I could feel my dick grow even harder—if that was possible. 

Tracy let go of our balls and started running her hands through my wife’s hair. “MMMMMM I want to fuck your husband,” she cooed in Galatea’s ear.

Galatea gave us a few more sucks before spitting us out to speak. “Ok...but then I get to fuck yours,” she said while still holding both of us by the dong and looking up at us smiling. 

Galatea gave my cock one final suck as if to say ‘go have fun’ and then smacked me on the ass, guiding me to the curvy blond now laying on her back and toying with her dripping wet pussy. I positioned myself between her legs, rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her juicy slot, and then smacked it against her clit before shoving it deep inside of her.  

“OHHHHAHHHHHH…,” she screamed.

“MMMMMMM oh baby, that is so hot. Fuck her. Yes, fuck her,” Galatea purred before hopping up on the bed, throwing her ass into the air, and presenting her pussy to our new muscular and well hung friend.

Tracy wrapped her thick thighs around me and pulled me deeper into her cunt. It felt absolutely wonderful. Her juicy pussy felt like it wanted to swallow me and never let me go.

Jason moved behind Galatea and got ready to fuck my wife. I could see her face and watched in anticipation as I jammed my cock up against Tracy’s cervix. 

Without warning, Jason thrust himself into my wife’s womb with one strong thrust. Her eyes widened and then rolled back in her head as he stretched out her tight little pussy with his massive cock.

“OH MY GOD!” was all she was able to moan before she completely lost her breath and could only gasp for air.

Jason’s muscles flexed as he grabbed her by the hips and thrusted his pelvis forward so his big thick cock reached maximum penetration into my wife’s petite body. The sweat running down his chest made his dark skin glisten in the soft light of the room. 

Tracy and I shifted our position so that Tracy and Galatea could kiss while being fucked. Galatea was still in doggy with her ass facing Jason at the foot of the bed and Tracy was on her back laying perpendicular to them while I stood and threw my cock in and out of gushing hole. 

Their tongues danced together as they moaned. I could feel Tracy’s pussy walls begin to pulse around my cock. I could tell she was about to cum. I reached down and took both of her giant tits in my hands and began squeezing and massaging them. I pinched her nipples. This put her over the edge and soon her orgasm could be heard across the entire resort. People started poking their heads into the room to see the action. 

Galatea’s orgasm followed almost instantly and she creamed all over Jason’s massive anaconda as he continued to fuck her like a man possessed. Her entire face and chest flushed a deep shade of pink and before long she couldn’t even hold herself up with her arms anymore and collapsed into Tracy’s milky white tits face first. I was worried that she was going to suffocate. 

Tracy arched her back and came again. Her tits heaved into the air and bounced up and down around Galatea’s face hypnotizing me. Galatea could only mutter indecipherable sentence fragments and I knew that she was cumming again—if she ever even stopped.

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. I looked over at Jason. I could see that he was feeling the same way as he threw his head back, gripped Galatea’s hips even harder, and started fucking my wife in short fast strokes. 

I let out a soft deep moan at first indicating that my orgasm was imminent. Jason echoed. You could tell that neither one of us wanted to pull out.

“MMMMMMMMM yes,” cried Tracy, “Cum on my face, Alvah!

Galatea looked up at me and our eyes caught each other. Jason pulled out first and moved quickly to get into position to cum in Galatea’s mouth. She looked up at him and stuck her tongue out as he stroked his cock coaxing out his load. It was too much for me and I mirrored him and moved to cum on his wife’s begging face. 

“OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” screamed Jason as he shot rope after rope of cum across the faces of both of the two sex goddesses.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” I cried and shot my load in the opposite direction covering Tracy’s cheeks. 

Someone squeezed my balls as I completely lost all sense of space and time and just let my orgasm wash over my entire body. By the time I came to, Galatea and Tracy were making out and licking the cum off of each other’s faces and tits. Jason was sprawled out on the end of the bed with one leg hanging off. I flopped down up near where the pillows used to be and continued to catch my breath. The people that were watching told us great show or whatever and then drifted out of the room in search of more entertainment.

“That was fun,” Tracy giggled to Galatea. “We will have to do this again. How long are you staying?”

“We leave Sunday afternoon,” Galatea replied.

“Cool, we have an early flight back to Houston Sunday morning, so make sure you hit us up tomorrow if you see us.”

“MMMMMM we’ll be sure to,” Galatea cooed, “I’m going to need to get on top and ride that big dick before the weekend is out. 

Continued in Chapter 3

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments