Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Palm Swings, Chapter 1: The Arrival

"A vacation surprise leads to a hot encounter"

32
11 Comments 11
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My wife and I recently celebrated our anniversary, and we decided to get away for a long weekend to celebrate. We had nothing too extravagant planned, just a trip to Palm Springs for a couple of days and nights relaxing at a resort, a couple of nice dinners, and some shopping. It had been a while since we were able to get away and completely shut out the rest of the world, so we were excited to get to spend some much-needed alone time together to celebrate each other.

As soon as we boarded the plane and sat down, I could feel Galatea’s stress wash away. She reached over and held my hand, rested her head on my shoulder and got comfortable for the flight. The flight attendants did their spiel, walked up and down the aisles checking our seatbelts, and got ready for take off. 

The flight attendant in our part of the plane was drop-dead gorgeous. Her uniform hugged her curves and really showed off her hourglass figure. I couldn’t look away as she walked past us towards the back of the plane.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice that,” Galatea said to me.

“What?” I answered.

“You totally just checked out that flight attendant,” she said pinching my arm.

I just smiled and felt my face turn red.

“Don’t be embarrassed, I was checking her out, too,” she giggled.

“That’s why I love you, baby,” I said while kissing the top of her head.

“I know,” she said biting her lower lip.

“Too bad the flight is only like an hour or we could…” I was cut off by her slapping me softly on the leg.

“You are so bad,” she giggled. “What am I going to do with you?”

“I have some ideas,” I said grinning.

“Oh, you’ll get your fill soon enough, believe me,” she said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked intrigued.

“I might have a little surprise planned for us,” she said playfully, “but I’m not telling until we get there.”

I was intrigued and started to imagine what her surprise could be, which I guess was her plan. My cock started to grow in my pants and soon it began twitching with excitement. She started laughing as soon as she noticed and gently ran her index finger over my cock through my pants to tease me as the plane took off.

“I can get you hard without even touching you,” she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. She knew exactly which buttons to press to send shockwaves through my body.

“You want me to whip this out right here and suck you don’t you? she cooed.

I nodded.

“Well…you are just going to have to wait, Mr. Impatient,” she said sitting up and getting ready to place her drink order.

I was in such a haze I didn’t even notice that the sexy flight attendant was just a couple of rows away with the drink cart. 

“I’ll have a water,” she told the flight attended when she asked her for her order.

“And what would you like?” she said to me.

“Yeah, babe tell her what you want?” Galatea said in her sexy seductive voice.

I couldn’t help but smile and my face turned bright red again. “Uhhhh ginger ale,” I managed to cough out.

The flight attended gave us our drinks and moved on to the next row. I watched her ass slowly sway in her skirt with each step.

“What happened to my super suave lover, huh?” Galatea teased.

“I don’t want to be the creepy asshole of the flight,” I said playfully defending my honor.

“Oh OK, too late for that,” she said mockingly.

She teased me for the rest of the flight, but it was all in good fun. By the time we got our bags and walked out to catch our cab, the desert sun was high overhead and all I wanted to do was to hop in the resort pool. 

When we got in the car, Galatea gave the driver the name of the resort we were headed to. It sounded different than the one she showed me online when we were planning the trip. 

“Are you sure that's the name of the place?” I asked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I found out that the first place is being renovated, so I canceled the reservation and made a new one at this place.

“Is it nice?” I asked.

“You will like it,” she said smiling, and the driver took off through the desert oasis.

The driver dropped us off in front of a small resort in the middle of a residential neighborhood. He got our bags out of the trunk and we walked up to the front entrance. The door was locked, and we had to hit the buzzer for them to let us in. 

“Wow, this place is exclusive,” I said surprised. 

I could see the excitement on Galatea’s face, but she said nothing. The front door opened and we were greeted by a beautiful blonde fully naked woman. She ushered us through the door and into a long narrow vestibule.

“Welcome. Can I get your names?” she asked.

“I’m Galatea and this is Alvah,” the beautiful wife said. 

“Great, yes I see you right here. Is this your first time staying with us?”

“Yes, our first time… at any swingers resort actually,” Galatea said.

“Well then welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I’m Brandy and I will help you with check-in and show you around the resort and to your rooms. But first things first, this is a totally nude lifestyle resort, it sounds like you know what that means, but I just need to make sure that both of you are comfortable with that before we head through the main doors.”

We both nodded eagerly and Galatea reached over and squeezed my hand.

“So this is the surprise, huh?” I asked her.

She was so excited all she could do was nod.

“You are the best wife in the world,” I said.

“Well, I hope to be a pretty bad wife this weekend…” she said and she untied the top of her floral sundress and let it fall to the floor.

She handed it to Brandy who put all of her stuff in a small wicker basket. I followed suit and all of a sudden we were both completely naked. 

“I’ll have your clothes and bags delivered to your room,” Brandy told us. “Everything should be there in about a half-hour.”

I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as I stared at the two beautiful women. My wife is absolutely gorgeous—especially when naked. She’s short. Barely 5’2” with bouncy c-cups and an ass that turns heads whenever we walk around in public. She has brown shoulder-length hair with blonde highlights, and her sun-kissed skin made her glow. Brandy was just a little bit taller than Galatea, blonde, had small perky breasts, and a great smile. Their tits and asses bounced with every step as we walked down the dark narrow hallway and headed towards the main doors. I felt like I was in heaven already.

When we walked through, we were in the pool area. Brandy brought us to the main office to formally check us in and to get our room key complete with a complimentary glass of Champagne. I looked around the pool and couldn't believe how many people were there and all of them were naked and getting freaky in the water or in their lounge chairs. Galatea and I were probably the youngest people there, but that did not bother us as Galatea knows I have a thing for more mature women and we often joke about quitting our day jobs and becoming sugar babies for some rich couple. Maybe we could find someone to make our pipe dream a reality. 

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

We must have given off a newbie vibe because as soon as Brandy started showing us around all eyes were on us. It was exhilarating. As we walked around the pool we saw an older guy with a huge cock sitting on the edge of the pool getting a blowjob from two women. I could see Galatea staring with excitement. 

Brandy showed us some of the other areas of the resort. There was a large open playroom just past the pool with a DJ booth and several couples fucking. Beyond that was the hot tub area, and then there were a few smaller playrooms that surrounded the hot tubs.

Brandy finally made it to our room and told us we were free to go to any open area of the resort and to have fun. We didn’t even look in the room before heading back to the pool area. 

“What do you want to do first?” Galatea asked me.

“Shit, I can't decide. Let’s just walk around a bit and see if we can find anyone we click with. We’re free to swing, right?” I asked curiously.

“Of course! Why do you think I brought you here?”

“I just wanted to check,” I said with what felt like a permanent smile on my face.

We walked around the pool and then decided to check out the large playroom first as it seemed to be where the hottest action was. There were several beds in the middle of the room with mostly women playing on them, while the men stood like wallflowers watching the action and playing with their cocks while the DJ spun in other the corner closest to the pool. 

We stopped and watched for a minute or two. Moans and screams lingered in the air drowning out the music. There was one other what looked to be husband and wife couple playing on bed in the far corner and there was plenty of room if we wanted to go and join them. They were an attractive interracial couple. They were a little older than us, probably in their mid-forties. The woman was a short, blonde, very thick in all the right places. She was on all fours while her muscular dark-skinned lover plowed into her pussy from behind causing her giant tits to swing and bounce uncontrollably. I could tell from her face that she was on the verge of climax.

“What do you think?” I asked my wife.

“Let’s do it,” she said almost shouting, and she headed over to the bed and laid down on her back so that her head was opposite the other woman and spread her legs wide open. She looked up at the two strangers fucking and asked, “Do you mind if we join you.”

“Please do,” the man grunted, lustfully looking at G and then reaching down to squeeze her right tit. “Do you mind?” he asked pounding away at the other woman’s pussy.

She shook her head and smiled. 

He expertly massaged her tit. I knelt down between her legs and started kissing her pussy. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as I licked from her little asshole up to her clit and back down again, swirling my tongue around her wet dripping hole. 

“Mmmm yes baby that's so good,” she gasped. 

The other couple stopped and got up to switch positions and I could feel everyone's eyes watching me eat my wife out. I held her by the hips and brought her to the brink of orgasm. I glanced up at her to see her face. To my surprise, she had her arm extended and was slowly stroking the stranger's big black dripping cock that he held out above her.

Suddenly, Galatea’s body tensed up and she dropped the cock and released a scream of explosive ecstasy. Her pussy was gushing wet and ready to be fucked.

I stood up and positioned myself between her legs and teased her pussy with my pulsing hard member—gently popping the tip in and out of her soaking wet cunt, teasing it. 

“Mmmm, just fucking fuck me, baby,” she demanded and I slid all the way inside her. Her back arched, her swollen tits heaved into the air for the whole room to see. Our new friend reached down and grabbed both of them and pinched her nipples. Her pussy grabbed onto my cock and pulled me deeper into her wonderful womb. 

“Ohhh god, baby that cock is sooooo good,” she whimpered. 

The other woman walked up behind me and started rubbing my chest as I fucked away. She licked my neck and whispered in my ear.

“That's it. Fuck her. Fuck her good. Make that sexy bitch cum,” she whispered as she gently caressed my nipples. 

The man stood above G, his cock bobbing right in her face. She reached up and gently swatted at it causing it to bounce from side to side. She did it again. He let out a moan. She grabbed it and started stroking it again while I continued to thrust in and out of my wife’s tight pussy. 

I could feel my cock becoming sensitive and I knew I was going to cum if we didn’t switch positions soon. I pulled out of her and told her to flip over. She did so in one swift motion and before I could slide back into her pussy the stranger had already shoved his cock down my wife’s throat.

We spit-roasted her while the other woman stood between us and rubbed up and down Galatea’s back and ass, smacking it from time to time and spreading it wide open and giving me a perfect view of her cute little asshole. Her screams were muffled by the huge cock that was sliding in and out of her filthy mouth. I felt her pussy walls clench and I knew she was cumming again which pushed me over the edge. 

I felt my balls fill and did my best to hold back but it was too late. There was no stopping it now. I let my orgasm wash over me and let out a loud roar as I filled my wife’s pussy with hot cum as she came on my cock. At the same time, probably brought on by my wife’s sexy muffled screams, the stranger let out a surprised moan and he shot his load down my wife’s throat and the two of us filled her with cum from both ends. The other woman woo-hooed and started clapping and then the rest of the room followed suit.

The three of us just stood frozen for a few seconds as we tried to regain our composure. He reached out to high five me and we did that high-five turned handshake thing as we continued to struggle to catch our breaths.

“Shit man, I’m Jason,” he said to me.

“Alvah,” I huffed. “This is my wife Galatea.”

She mumbled something that I think was supposed to be, “Nice to meet you.”

“That’s my wife Tracy,” he said.

“Hi!” she excitedly her giant tits bouncing up and down as she waved to Galatea who was now lying on her back staring at the ceiling trying to come back to reality.

“I hope you two aren't worn out yet,” Jason said laughing.

“We’re just getting started,” she with a smile….

 

Continued in Part II.

 

Published 
Written by DesertBeat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments