Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Swinging Neighbours

"We invite our neighbours for a skinny-dip and learn of their swingers club membership."

96
25 Comments 25
13.8k Views 13.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

We were skinny dipping in our pool when our neighbours Jan and Dan arrived. We had invited them to have a swim and a drink to celebrate my husband Tony's birthday. Jan had mentioned previously that other mutual friends had told her that we often skinny-dip. Jan had asked if it were true.

I told her we would have no problems any time they wanted to, we would be happy for them to join us. They arrived suitably undressed. During a chat, I enquired about the mutual friends that had advised them of our skinny-dipping habit. Jan told me she had met them at the swingers club that they all attended. I was a bit surprised that they were swingers.

“Tell me more?” I asked

Jan informed us that they had met them at a party some months ago. It was a party we had attended as well. We had been aware everybody at the party was a nudist but completely unaware that any were swingers. I immediately asked Dan to tell us more about the swinging group they were members of. Jan had raised my interest.

Dan outlined the details and said Jan would be the best one to tell us as she had introduced him to the club. Jan seemed a little taken back and maybe embarrassed at the sudden disclosure of their swinging interests. “Let's have a swim and cool off before I recount how we became involved,” she suggested.

“After you,” I said as I stood.

Tony immediately said, “One in, all in.”

Tony immediately dived in, and Dan, Jan, and I followed.

After we all swum a few lengths, we sat on the edge of the pool and Dan commented about the differences in both Jan's and my pubic hair style. It may have been his way of breaking the ice in discussing the swinging activity.

I had a Brazilian a couple of years ago and have maintained it like that. Jan had trimmed and shaped hers into a strip.

“I tried several styles but finally decided to remove it all. Tony likes it like this for oral, so I just maintain it like this,” I replied indicating that sex talk was not a problem for us.

Jan replied, “I change it occasionally and all my guys like it like this,”

I immediately picked up on the comment and replied, “ALL MY GUYS?”

“Now you have put your foot in it,” Dan replied.

Jan laughed and said, “It’s not a foot that goes into it, although I wouldn’t mind a guy with a foot-long cock.” The wine was talking now, and Jan was opening up.

“Wishful thinking?” I commented.

Dan came straight out with it, “Darling, I think we owe it to them to tell them how we met.”

“It’s a long story,” Jan said. “Dan and I were not living together at the time, and we had different partners. I was at a party with my guy, and we were talking with another couple, and the guy mentioned a girl who he had noticed for the first time.” Jan looked dreamy as she related the conversation.

xxxxxx

“She is a young nurse who had recently joined with her boyfriend,” My guy explained.

“Have you tried it on with her yet?” he inquired.

”Yes,” my guy replied. “I was the first to have it with her, her guy is a colleague of mine and he organised it so that I was her first one at the club. She is hot, believe me.”

xxxxxx

Jan continued, “My guy sought her out and enjoyed what she had to off. While he was fucking her, she mentioned she was not only interested in men but women as well. After he had finished with her, I had a session with her that was most enjoyable."

“The young ones seem to be quite different now, they treat sex as more recreational now rather than only in marriage. I guess the pill changed all that. Pregnancy is rarely mentioned now. That’s all my mother could say, ‘don’t get yourself pregnant, insist he uses a condom,’” I said.

Jan continued, ”A few months later, Dan joined the club bringing his girlfriend at the time.”  

“So that’s where you met?” Tony commented.

“I had sex with Dan a few times and we found that we enjoyed not only the sex but our company together. A couple of weeks later Dan invited me to have a weekend at a nudist resort with him and we both realised that we had so much in common. That’s where we met your friends.

"Our friendship developed and we decided to live together as a couple. He moved in with me which raised a few eyebrows with neighbours, so we decided to move and bought the house next door to you. We both enjoy sex, as you know, and we have remained members of the swingers club and we attend most meetings. It is interesting, and I enjoy having sex with other guys as much as Dan enjoys his women,” Jan explained.

“Do you think I know any of them?” I asked.

“There are a few couples who live locally. The others I have not seen around, other than at the club. All are good fun and enjoy the variety of partners that you can have. Apart from the minister's daughter and the nurse who are younger, most are around our age and very friendly.

"You may also know the pharmacist and his wife; he supplies condoms as many women prefer some men to use them. One of the dentists who work at the practice comes occasionally with one of the dental nurses. She laughs and says it’s the men's turn to fill one of her cavities.”

“How have you found it? Are you happy with the guys that do it with you?” I asked.

“More than happy. The men are all nice and they fuck well, and I have had a couple of experiences with a few of the women as well. Almost everybody is bi. “Jan explained.

“I have had no complaints about the women who are all good fun to fuck with,” Dan added.

I looked at Tony and said, “That sounds like something we might enjoy.”

Dan said, “Would you like to have a trial run with us.? I am sure Jan would enjoy it with you, Tony,”

I replied, “I would have no problems. I can't think of anything nicer to do with you. I think we have found the perfect neighbours.”

“If you are willing, then I wouldn’t mind seeing what Tony is like. I think we would be good together. It will be just like the club, only outdoors,” Jan added.

“I think I need to cool off first,” I suggested. I was hot in more ways than one. I was also very wet in another place.

“I hope the swim doesn’t cool your ideas,” Dan said.

“I will promise you here and now, you will get what we all want,” I told him.

“Promises… promises,” Jan replied.

“Then it's signed sealed and soon to be delivered,“ Tony replied.

We all swam for a few minutes before Tony and I continued to get more details about the club activities.

“I will be curious to hear about the other members at the club and whether I know any of them. You mentioned the daughter of the minister of a local church. Is her boyfriend the local mechanic? If so, he can service more than my car in future,” I joked.

Jan replied, “He has a tool for everything.”

“Do you all get together or is it one on one?” I asked.

Jan explained that they have what they call a snake pit meeting occasionally where everybody gets down together. It’s a free for all.

“It is not for everybody and only about half the members get involved. I, for one, avoid it after my first experience,” Jan mentioned. “You do whatever, with whoever. You never know who is going to be doing what with you. At other times you ask somebody to go with you or they ask you. It's all very civilised. A couple of the women use a booking sheet and the men put their names down to fuck them. I have seen one woman do a threesome occasionally. I find there is always a guy around that you can get off with. I have never had a problem getting a guy. I haven't found one guy that I haven't enjoyed it with.”

After we had our swim, we all got out together and dried off.

“Give me a hand to pull a couple of loungers up and we can all be together and enjoy ourselves,” Tony suggested to Dan.

Dan and Tony then arranged a couple of the poolside lounges and put an extra mattress on both to give us more comfort. I had said nothing but neither of the guys had a hard-on. We had skinny dipped together, but Tony and I had never had sex with Jan and Dan. This was going to put a new meaning to neighbourly relations.

Jan said to Tony, ”Come on big boy, let me have the honour of getting it up for you,” and she took him by the hand and led him to a lounge and then got down and took his now firming cock into her mouth.

As I was getting down to emulate Jan, Dan took me by the hand and drew me to him and we kissed, a nice long kiss with tongues. This was our foreplay as by the time we had kissed for a few minutes he was rock hard. He had a good thick cock about seven inches long. He was circumcised and the head of it was larger than normal and quite prominent. It also had an upward curve. I was going to enjoy everything it was going to do for me.

I said nothing but sat on the edge of the bed and took his cock into my mouth and sucked hard on the head while I rubbed my tongue around the glans. It felt lovely in my mouth. I also played with his balls which were hanging loose in his soft scrotum. Dan took my head and held it gently as I performed one of my specialities on him. Licking under the join which is a little more sensitive, I have been told.

Jan and Tony were now locked in an intimate embrace. He hadn’t wasted any time in mounting her. It was obvious that Jan was enjoying herself with Tony. They were giggling.  Like me, she had no hang-ups about having sex openly with somebody other than her husband. She had done it far more often than we had.

I looked up into Dan's eyes. I still had his cock in my mouth. He blew me a kiss.

After a minute or two of sucking and licking it, I lay back on the lounge and drew my knees back almost onto my chest, and spread my legs for him. I was ready for whatever he had in mind.

My vagina was now fully exposed for him to use as he wished.

He stood there looking down at me and admiring that part of me I wanted him to fill with his beautiful thick hard cock. He took my ankles and rested them on his shoulders. Then he took his cock in his hand and guided it toward my now soaking wet cunt.

He put the engorged head of his cock against my lips and looked at me and said,” Ready?”

“More than you would ever know,” I replied.

I raised myself up on my elbows to witness it going into me. As he slowly pressed forward, I could see and feel the head of his cock filling that part of me that was made just for it to do as he was doing.

This had occurred hundreds of times in my life, but every time was special. The feeling I enjoyed of a cock going into me was unparalleled. Dan's cock was no different other than he had a larger head on it than most men. He felt even better than most.

I lay back and he lay over me.

He was sliding his cock into me and gradually pushed it in until he could go no further. There was no space between our two bodies. I was able to feel the big head on his cock pressing against the walls of my cunt as it went deeper and deeper up inside me. It is a feeling I never fail to enjoy. The bigger the better. I was wet and it went in easily.

His cock was as far up me as he could get it. I could feel it against my cervix. I was enjoying having Dan over me and he began fucking me extremely well and the feeling of his cock inside me was as pleasurable as any man has been in there.

“I like it, you feel great,” he commented.

Dan began concentrating on his rhythm, and I looked over to see Jan and Tony doing their thing together. It was obvious both were having fun. I knew how Tony liked to fuck and I could see his ass rising and falling as he drove his cock into her. Her body shook with each thrust. Both were enjoying the experience with a new partner for the first time. I felt the same. It was nice to have somebody other than Tony fucking me for a change. It had been a while since I had been fucked by other than him. I was enjoying having Dan inside me.

It was obvious all four of us were more than comfortable having sex together without being concerned or embarrassed.

There was no other than the sensation of having another man's cock inside me. I could see Dan felt the same as I did, we were fucking to get as much pleasure out of it as we could. We were both enjoying the physical pleasures of having sex. There was no emotion being displayed by anybody. It was like playing a game of tennis. It was a game and there would be four winners at the end.

He was getting his pleasure and I was getting mine.

After a while, Dan asked if I was happy and if I would like to change positions.

“No, no… leave it in me I am going to cum, keep fucking me,” I exclaimed.

I began to shiver and shake with the onset of my orgasm. Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck… Oh, fuck,” I cried out loudly as my clit became the centre of my universe and I pulled hard on my nipples

Dan kept thrusting as I shook beneath him. His cock was doing wonderful things to me.

I had my legs around his waist and my heels were thumping into his back in unison with his thrusts. I pulled him down and massaged his tongue with mine and we kissed as the passion overwhelmed me.

After a minute, I was over it and said, “That was a beauty, we will have to do that again.” 

Dan continued to fuck me.

“I am glad you enjoyed it. Would you like it in another position now?” Dan asked.

“You haven’t cum yet. Maybe after you cum we could try it again in another way,” I suggested.

“Then you must have enjoyed it if you want it again,” he commented.

“And again, and again, and again if you can,“ I said in a joking tone.

I got myself comfortable after cumming and Dan resumed fucking me missionary. I looked over at Jan and Tony who were both engrossed in what they were doing. They would have heard me cumming, but there was no reaction.

“It's a pity we didn’t start earlier,” I joked.

“You two are going to love the swingers club, some women just want to get as many men into them as they can, others like it long and slow, which suits me as I can have a quickie and then find a woman who wants it like that.”

“You get two in one, with me then,“ I quipped. “I could go on like this till morning.”

“Have you ever been with another woman?” Dan asked as he continued to fuck me.

“Am I bisexual? I gather Jan is the same?”

“Thankfully, yes. It means we both get the best of both worlds, and she has introduced me to a few good women.”

“Does the swinging club cater for bi people?”

“It’s women who get together, you never see any of the guys having it off. I am not aware that there are any gay members.”

“I can see my pleasures are going to be far more interesting both here and at this club.”

Dan didn’t say anything and began to fondle my breasts. I enjoy somebody sucking or tweaking my nipples. They add a lot of pleasure to any fuck for me.

“These are lovely and firm, are they enhanced?” he asked.

“Enhanced and thank you for the compliment. Any time you want to enjoy yourself on them feel free. I love it when they get fondled and sucked.”

“Jan has had the same thing done, hers were like two fried eggs before.”

“As were mine, having two kids on the tit didn't help.”

“You can't tell that from down there, you are still tight. You are in good shape. You will be popular at the swingers,” Dan assured me.

As I spoke Dan leaned forward and sucked each nipple. Both immediately gave me the feelings I enjoy.

“I will have to compare notes with Jan, whoever did hers did a decent job. I was more than happy with my surgeon.” I commented.

I was lying back and enjoying being fucked by a guy who was also enjoying the experience and not trying to prove to me how good he was. He was a natural and no doubt all the women he had fucked at the swingers had enjoyed being with him as well. I hope he had some friends there that were as good as him. The sensation of his big cock head moving inside me was just wonderful and unusual, one I hadn't had before. I can understand why he would be popular at the club.

Dan was a great fuck, and we varied his position a few times. His ass was constantly thrusting his cock deep into me and we were making loud slapping noises as our bodies came together. He was enjoying the pleasure of my body as much as I was from his. I was relaxed and enjoying something I hadn't enjoyed for a while, a man other than Tony fucking me.

He often pushed his cock as far into me as he could, then leave it there for a minute without moving, and then start fucking again. It always felt wonderful when he did as you could feel it up to your belly button.

EriekaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EriekaMood

After one deep insertion, I thought he was going to pull out.

“Leave it there… leave it, I am going to cum again,” I cried out loudly.

My orgasm wasn’t as powerful or as intense as my previous orgasm had been. My clit was still tingling a bit from my first orgasm, and I wasn’t as physical. I just enjoyed the thrill of the sensation as it overwhelmed me. The position of his cock head was making it feel quite different to the first time in an unusual way. Two in a row is good for me.

“God your cock worked wonders in there,” I gasped. My heart was thumping inside my chest.

As I lay there, Dan continued to fuck me, he didn’t miss a stroke. I was enjoying the post-orgasmic pleasure my body was tingling with the sensation. He was just enjoying the pleasure of being inside me.

A few moments later Dan began to grunt and thrust a little harder and faster. I began to take more notice and become involved. Then he slowed right down. He had his head back and fucking me with long slow thrusts. He was breathing quite heavily. I could tell with each thrust and grunt he was filling my body with his semen. The first of many future occasions I hoped.

His hands had gripped my breasts and squeezed them in unison with each ejaculation. It was a new sensation for me.

I had my legs wrapped around his waist and pushed him into me with my legs lifting my body to greet his thrust. The feeling of his cock pressed hard against my vagina felt awesome. It squeezed every drop of his semen out of his cock and into me.

It is a lovely feeling with his big cock head now deep inside me pressing against my cervix. It is a feeling you can only enjoy during and after the highlight of lovemaking.

He was now laying on top of me. Our wet sweaty bodies pressed together. He was slipping and sliding on top of me. The feeling of our bare skin pressed together felt great.

Inside me, my juice mixed with his semen. It gave me a wonderful warm feeling I can't explain. It felt lovely. My body was fulfilling one of its prime purposes. As a receptacle of a man's sperm. He was filling me with his seed. On this occasion, however, it would fail to germinate but still enable me to feel the joy of him doing so.

I loved the feeling and could think of nothing I would rather be doing, even though he was not my man, but a man who could, and did provide me with an experience I thoroughly enjoyed. Equal in its way to what I enjoy with Tony.

I have given a man that pleasure he enjoys as I do. Years of being fucked by various men had exposed me to many of the wonders of sexual pleasure. I looked up at his face and he smiled at me.

“Enjoy that?” I asked.

“Oh, shit that was good,” he said. “I really enjoyed it. You are a great fuck. Tony is a lucky guy.”

“I am glad you enjoyed it. It seems we both got more than we anticipated. Two for me is not unusual and I enjoyed every moment,”  I exclaimed.

Dan began to slip his cum soaked cock head out of me. I was going to miss it.

I then became aware Jan was letting us know in no uncertain ways that she was cumming. She was making a lot of noise and as both Dan and I looked over at them both it was obvious to me that Tony was cumming as well, they were both cumming together. The four of us had all cum. It had been a very enjoyable twenty minutes or more.

Dan kissed me gently and tweaked my nipple. “Thank you. That was an extremely good introduction, I am looking forward to the next time. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

“I did. There is always a first time for everything and that will be the first of many I hope we can have together. I guess Tony won't have any complaints from what I just saw,” I commented.

“Likewise for Jan, I have seen her cum hundreds of times and that was one of her better ones. I think Jan and I have cracked the jackpot with you two.”

I leaned forward and took Dan's cock into my mouth and sucked it clean.

Jan waved to us. “Enjoy,” She added.

Immediately as Tony withdrew his cock from her, Jan copied us.

After a minute or so, I slipped Dan's cock out of my mouth, licked my lips, and walked over to Tony who had just had his cock similarly cleaned.

“I don’t know about you, but I had the time of my life. I can't wait to get to that club and see how many other guys can please me like Dan just did.”

“Your boy is pretty good himself, he and Dan are a good pair,” Jan said.

“I think we have just found ourselves a reason to have more parties like this,” I replied.

We then sat down, and Tony refilled our glasses with wine.

“To us.” And we toasted what we hoped would be the first of many similar experiences.

After we had another glass of wine, Dan looked at me and said,” Are you ready for a backup?”

“You don’t mind, do you?” I asked looking at Tony.

“Only if you don’t mind Jan and I getting things together again, I enjoyed our first time,” Tony replied.

“Whoopee, I get to go again. This is getting better and better. I rarely get to have the same guy twice in a session. Come on lover boy, let's show them a thing or two.” Jan was more than happy to be fucked by Tony again.

We all paired off and returned to our lounge and this time, I didn’t wait to be asked, I just got into the doggy position.

“Ass or love hole?” Dan asked.

“Love hole please, I am not that keen on anal. I have to be in the right frame of mind for that,” I replied.

Without any more words said, Dan stood at the end of the bed and gently spread the cheeks of my ass and said. “Two delicious pleasure pots I see. I am sure both will give me more than I could ask for in time.”

I looked back and Dan with his hard cock sticking out and slightly upwards. He held both my cheeks apart and then guided his cock into my now-soaking wet hole and slid it into me slowly. I still had some of his first deposit inside me which made me twice as juicy.

The feeling of it going in is always one of the pleasures of fucking and this was no exception. It even felt better than missionary and his thick cock head again pressed into me, and I could feel it pressing against the walls of my cunt as he gently pushed it in as far as he could get it. I could feel his balls hanging loosely beneath his cock and rubbing against my perineum and his hair pressing against the cheeks of my ass. It felt great.

Dan was no novice and pulled his cock back a bit and slipped his finger halfway into my ass and rimmed me. It felt delightful.

I pushed my ass back to get both his finger and his cock into me as far as possible. It felt awesome before he withdrew his finger.

Without a word, Dan used both hands to hold me at the waist and then began to thrust and withdraw his cock within me. An expert was fucking me. I knew he and I would be doing this and other things far more often in future, providing Jan was happy. I would not want her to feel I was monopolising him. I would talk to her later about them sharing the pleasure we were having in future.

After a few minutes we had settled down into a pleasant rhythm, I looked over at Tony and Jan. They were emulating us, and they too were fucking doggy style.

Nothing was being said, we were all enjoying in our way the pleasure of being fucked by each other's husbands in ways that we were all enjoying. The mix of cock and champagne was perfect. My whole body was tingling with the feeling of Dan's cock inside me and the warm feeling that the alcohol had given me. I wasn’t drunk, just nicely intoxicated to the level that made everything feel better.

I had been fucked many times by many men and enjoyed more than a few women in sexual experiences, but this was something I was enjoying as much as I had ever enjoyed being fucked by a man other than my partner.

My tits were swinging beneath me which I enjoy when being fucked like Dan was fucking me. My cunt was enjoying the feeling of a nice full-sized cock slipping back and forth inside me. My ass was being gently rimmed and I could see my husband with another woman, and it was obvious they were enjoying their relationship as much as we were enjoying ours. This was sex heaven.

I just knelt there calm and relaxed. My lover behind me slipped his cock back and forth as if it were a piston. His cock head gave me marvellous sensations as it massaged the walls of my cunt.

I was being fucked and I was enjoying it. The feeling of his cock just gently working piston-like within me, my breasts slowly swinging in time with his thrusts and the feeling of complete satisfaction was just wonderful. I could not be happier.

The sun was shining, and we were warm. The feeling of the warm air on our naked bodies added to the pleasure. I could not remember a day such as this ever before.

Dan leaned forward a couple of times and I could feel his body against the cheeks of my ass as he fondled my breasts with each hand, tweaking the nipples in a way I enjoy. I can understand why Jan chose him as her partner.

Dan is doing everything I loved without being asked. It was as if he had been listening to Tony and me discussing the ways and means we enjoy doing sexual things with each other. It was amazing that two men could be so much alike in the ways they made love. It was a feeling that I was loving more than enjoying.

The pleasure continued without too much ado. I had another orgasm, and Dans followed shortly afterwards. Neither of us made any reference to our pleasure as it happened. We were both happy and we understood what was happening. Words were not necessary.

Once more, I had been blessed with the ultimate appreciation my body had provided him with.

After he pulled out and I stood before him watching him milk his cock of the remaining semen. I put my fingers down to where he had been and covered them in the results of our pleasure. I then licked the mix off my lips. Dan watched me as I repeated my actions, only this time I gave him my fingers to suck the liquor of our lovemaking off them.

We then kissed passionately as we licked the nectar of our lovemaking off each other's tongues.

Once Tony and Jan had finished their lovemaking, they joined Dan and me and we just sat and chatted about how wonderful Tony’s birthday had been. May we celebrate many more as we did today.

Tony commented it was one of his best birthdays ever. We would now look forward to continuing our relationship a little more frequently.

“You two are going to be very popular at the swingers,” Dan mentioned.

“Both of you,” Jan added.

“After today these parties are going to be far more regular,” I concluded.

The intercourse both Tony and I have had with previous partners has exposed us to some wonderful and some not-so-wonderful experiences. Everything that Dan had done with me so far was perfect for me.

As time progresses it will remain to be seen if he can please me in other ways that I enjoy and may have not experienced yet. From what I have seen and heard from Tony, and Jan I don’t think Jan, nor I will have any problems sharing our men.

My next adventure will be to see what Jan is like with another woman. That will be something I will be exploring before too many sunsets.

Tony began discussing the procedure for joining the swingers club. He was asking if there were restrictions on the number of members, are there any restrictions on what you can do and who with etcetera. Dan and Jan told us as much as they knew, and Dan said he would contact the convenor who organised the activities and get him to contact Tony.

“After today I am sure you will fit in very well with everybody,” Dan assured us.

“We would be happy to accompany you both to the next meeting and introduce you to a few of our friends there. That will allow you to get started without feeling you are going to start with a stranger. All our friends are very forthcoming if you know what I mean.”  

Jan began by telling us about their first visit and how the men drew straws to be the first ones to fuck her. "After that, they all displayed their interest in the new girl as I was referred to. By the time, the meeting was over I had been fucked by five men and I promised that the others would get their turn at the next meeting."

“How did you go?” Tony asked Dan.

“The women were not as forthright as the men. One of the guys told me you need to ask, as the women have the right to refuse you if they wish. It doesn’t happen often but occasionally there is some reason they don't like it with one or other of the men.”

Tony commented, “That’s interesting. I must remember that in case I get rejected.”

“I chose a younger woman who looked interested, who I learned was the parson's daughter. She likes it fast and furious. I have been told since she does it that way to get the guys to cum more quickly so she can get as many men into her as she can during the evening. Her ambition is to get every man to fuck her in one night.”

“How old was she?” I asked.

“Early twenties, I guess. You can't miss her; she is the youngest one there and quite popular.”

“What's her husband like,” I asked.

“Boyfriend… she isn't married. He is the mechanic we mentioned earlier. He is extremely well hung, the women either like him or avoid him. He can be a bit physical I have been told. Jan can tell you more she has been with him a couple of times.” Dan replied.

“I like him, he has a good hard cock, and he knows how to use it. He is a bit rough, but I don’t mind it, and he brings me off quickly and I love it. He just keeps going as you are cumming and he uses the head of it to rub your clit. It can make you a bit tender if you are not used to it. I enjoy it,”  Jan told us.

"I will look out for him. He sounds interesting,” I commented.

“What is the average age?” Tony asked.

“Most would be in their early thirties like us, I would say. There are a few older couples who enjoy being with the younger crowd. The women are always good fun and enjoy it with you.”  

“The pharmacist and his wife are also members, and he gives you a discount on your pills. He provides condoms for those who use them at the club. Some women insist on them. The dentist and one of his nurses also come occasionally. He is a good fuck as well,” Jan explained

“Do they have a snake pit where everybody is in together doing what they can to anybody they can?” I asked.

“Occasionally a few get together, but I am not a fan of it, A few of the women don’t mind sucking a cock while somebody else is fucking them. That’s not for me, I like one or the other,“ Jan told us.

“How about anal?” Tony asked.

“You must ask. Some women do it, others don’t. They will tell you if they will or not if you ask,”  Dan mentioned.

“How about the guys, do any of them get together?” Tony asked.

“I have never had a gay couple there that I know of. A couple of lesbians came along for one night to try it out, but they only came one night. One of the guys wanted to fuck the gay out of them which didn’t go over very well,” Dan mentioned.

“Do you do anal?” I asked Jan.

“Only for Dan, but it's not high on our activity level,” Jan replied.

“Do you know something; I wouldn’t mind another go with Dan if that is ok with you both.?”

Dan didn’t wait for a second request and Jan said, “Well that leaves us to do what we do best.” And immediately went to Tony and they began kissing in preparation for their next fuck.

“Which way this time?” Dan asked.

“Cowgirl?” I replied and Dan immediately lay back on the lounge.

By the time the sun went set, I had three fucks with Dan as did Jan with Tony. I could not have been happier. Before Dan and Jan had left, Tony organised for Dan to contact the convenor of the swingers to arrange our membership.

As the guys discussed the situation, I discussed the possibility of meeting Jan one day to enjoy the pleasures only two women can enjoy together.

Jans's reply was, “You only have to name the time and the place.”

xxxxxx

The next day the convenor rang to discuss our interest. Tony and I were invited to their home the following evening to arrange the signing of the terms and agreement for membership. They had rules and we needed to understand what they were. They also wanted to meet us before accepting us to check us out and to ensure we knew what was required of us.

We met and passed their tests. Before we left, they invited us to join them in an induction experience.

Both Tony and I were taken to different bedrooms, and we fucked. It was a pleasant experience for us all. We were now fully inducted members ready to enjoy the activities of the ‘Joy of Sex Club.’

From now on our circle of intimate partners was going to extend far beyond our friendly neighbours.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments