Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked On TV: And The Winner Is Love

"Julia finds peace."

34
26 Comments 26
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"“You can therefore practice compersion, the opposite of jealousy, which states that you gain happiness when those you care about are more happy.” (Life, Mystic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Spiritual Polyamory.)"

“You three have buggered up my life,” I said, staring at the fully clothed Celeste, Naomi and Sam. “Your little game caused my lady parts to become very demanding.” All three just shrugged and continued our walk towards the river. I stood there for a moment, flabbergasted, then ran after and past them. Turning, my hands on my hips, I said: “What do you have to say about…”

“Watch it, Julia,” warned Celeste. “You’re in shit.”

“I know and you’re responsible.”

“No. You’re standing in rhino dung.”

I looked down and saw the poo I was in.

Celeste went down on her knees and called us to look closer. She pointed to the ruff texture of the manure: “This area is called a midden, or a bush toilet. But which rhino eats bark, leaves or branches?” She gave me a handful of dry dung. “Feel it.”

Rubbing the rough manure between my fingers I had no idea. “The one with horns?”

These three people had the most profound effect on me, and they continued with their nature games, even when the cameras were not present.

“Black rhino,” answered Naomi.

“Correct. The dung is not as rough as that of an elephant and it differs from that of a white rhino,” said Celeste. “Why?”

“Because the black rhino eats leaves and twigs, while the white rhino eats grass,” said a bored Naomi. “You can see the difference in their lips.”

“How?” asked Sam.

“The upper lip of the white rhino is broad for grazing,” answered Celeste. “While the black rhino’s is pointed for browsing.”

“You mean like the pointy lip of that monster over there?” I said, pointing at what appeared to be the discussed black rhino. “I think he wants to use the toilet we’re standing on.”

Celeste and Naomi slowly stood up, while Sam continued to inspect the dung in his hands. Naomi touched the kneeling Sam’s shoulder and said: “Get up slowly and move back behind those buffalo thorn bushes.” I wanted to run but Celeste took my hand and guided me away from the danger.

~~~

The heatwave hitting South Africa ten days before our final programme forced us to reschedule our recordings. Fred and I decided to bring everyone back to the lodge to have a day and night shoot in the comfort of the Lodge. I invited my three liberators to take a walk with me as I had a few things to share with them. Celeste and Naomi seemed to be more interested in teaching the handsome Sam about the bush than listening to my emotional and sexual confusion.

Since we left their camp, my pussy was constantly on fire, an itch I couldn’t scratch. I promised myself not to allow Fred into my pussy, as he and Naomi still had a thing for each other, and I didn’t want to have sex with my boss.

When Sam entered me and Naomi licked my clit, something went off in my head and heart. It was as if I lost my virginity again, but not the one in my vagina.

My Christian upbringing turned sex before marriage into a sinful taboo. I lost my virginity to my professor the night I received my PhD in media psychology. That was seven years ago. I was scared and didn’t enjoy it. I regretted that ever since and vowed not to have sex with someone I didn’t love. That was until Sam entered me from behind.

I could still feel him pushing into me and Naomi’s finger next to his manhood inside my vagina. When Naomi licked my little nub, I encountered heaven. That was the first time anyone else touched me down there. But it was the phone call from my parents after that episode aired that had me fuming.

~~~

“We’re downwind from him,” whispered Celeste. “He has poor eyesight but great hearing and smell.”

“Let’s get out of here…” Panic squeezed my throat as I wanted to get back to the Lodge.

“Not yet.” Sam pointed to the rhino at the midden, who promptly sprayed his urine, defecated and once done, scattered the dung with slow kicks with his hind legs. He looked around as if to challenge any trespasser, and with flair trotted off.

“He’s just confirming his territory,” whispered Celeste.

I wanted to wet my panties but not to mark my territory. I just wanted to get out of there, but my legs wouldn’t move. I collapsed into Sam’s arms. Celeste and Naomi quickly stood next to us.

“It must be the early morning heat,” said Naomi, looking concerned.

Anger gave me new energy. Stuff them, I thought, I have to do this on my own.

I slowly unbutton my khaki shirt, took it off and the next to go was my shorts. I quickly removed my bra and panties and threw my clothes at Sam. I had the good sense to keep my boots on. Turning around I started walking.

“Where are you going?” asked Celeste.

“Back to the Lodge,” I said over my shoulder.

“Wrong way,” said Celeste. “The Lodge is east of here.”

Where is east? I stopped, covered my face with my hands and I could feel my body shake with anger, shame and humiliation. I wanted to share something personal with them and all they were interested in was rhino shit. When I opened my eyes, Sam stood before, his face filled with concern. His eyes sparkled with humor when he waved my white panties and bra in front of me. I didn’t see the funny side of the situation.

“This is my peace offering,” he said, taking my chin in his hand. He leaned forward and kissed me softly on my pouting lips.

“You cannot be naked and not expect a reaction,” he whispered and took my hand to his erect but still covered manhood. Involuntary, I squeezed his genitals. He kissed me again, this time with more passion, his hand touching my pleasure noddle.

When I opened my eyes, Naomi and Celeste stood naked behind Sam, trying to get rid of his clothes. This was not what I wanted, not now, not here. I disentangled myself from Sam’s now naked embrace, kissed Celeste and Naomi and walked back to the Lodge, this time in the correct direction. Nudity should never be a reason to have sex. My whole life was a search for that one elusive ingredient.

~~~

Back at the Lodge, the other four participants were playing in a cool designer pool with a cascading water feature. Madeline and Trevor, the couple who went with Celeste, left after two days. Madeline was so jealous that she attacked Celeste when Trevor took food from her. The remaining four were all naked, splashing around. Five camera crews were busy filming the carefree frolicking. As soon as Sam, Naomi and Celeste arrived, Fred appeared and stood behind me.

He rested his hand on my naked bum. I wanted to slap his hand away, but then I saw Naomi glaring at me. I didn’t move when Fred moved his hand around my body to cup my breast from below. His clothed hip pressed against my naked body. I let my hand drop to his crotch, barely touching his growing erection.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” began Fred. “I trust you washed the bush from your beautiful naked bodies and had some proper food.” He moved behind me, rubbing his erection against my bum cheeks and placed his hands on my hips. “We are moving to the last phase of the show. All the viewers enjoyed your survival techniques in the bush. But most of all, they loved, no, what is the right word?” With that he slipped his hands from my hips, over my body to my boobs and then moved one down to my pussy. “They fucking went crazy about all your sexual adventures. They want more.” By now Fred had his fingers playing with my clit. “Julia came up with the idea to close the series with a kind of Playboy TV Swing episode where everybody fucks everyone else.”

A quiet settled over the group. The two couples looked at their spouses, then at the others, a few smiles appeared, and I detected a few frowns from the husbands.

I gently removed Fred’s hands from my body and stepped forward: “You’ve managed to survive for so long in the African bush and had the opportunity to explore your primitive sex drives with each other.” I removed my boots and walked up to Naomi to kiss her. Anger flashed in her eyes and she stepped back. I turned around to face the others.

“The question we want answered, is: is love limited? Can we love more than one person? Swinging raises a lot of questions. You have the opportunity to answer these questions for yourself and the viewers.”

“Is sex just our animal nature to make babies,” added Fred. “Or is sex communication about unconditional love.”

“What kind of crap are you spinning?” asked Naomi. “What has love got to do with fucking?” I detected jealousy in her voice and the way she stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at me.

“That is what we want to find out?” said Fred.

“To make this interesting,” I said. “The five couples will…”

“I just count two, plus Celeste, Naomi and me,” said Sam.

"I'm coming to that. Graham and Anne, Harry and his Anne, Celeste and Thandi, Naomi and Fred and Sam and I will partner up.” I continued. “Thandi is Celeste’s partner in life.” Thandi stepped forward, the beautiful black and equally naked African goddess, walked to Celeste and hugged her. Celeste had a big smile and after kissing Thandi mouthed a ‘thank you’ in my direction.

“If that is the case,” said Sam. “Fred must strip and join us.” Sam walked up to Fred and started to undress him. When Sam pulled down Fred’s pants he came face to face with Fred’s circumcised cock. After fondling his balls, Sam guided Fred’s erection to his mouth and kissed the purple head. I walked over to them and pulled Fred from Sam’s mouth.

“Down boy,” I said. “We have a show to do.”

“Thank you, Julia,” said Fred, stepping back from the kneeling Sam. “Each couple has a room assigned to you. You have an hour in your rooms with the cameras to record your preparations for the evening. The theme for the evening is expressed in your costumes. Good luck.”

BelatrixDomme
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelatrixDomme

~~~

When Sam and I were alone in our room, he sat me down on a chair and kneeled in front of me. The camera crew tried their best not to be too obtrusive.

“You don’t have to ask me to marry you,” I joked.

“I want to apologise for our behaviour earlier today.”

“No need. It was silly of me.”

“There is more to being silly about this morning.” Sam stood up to sit on the queen-size bed, his cock resting on his thigh. “You are comfortable being naked but not with sex. Why?”

I looked at the camera crew waiting for me to come up with a big secret and then back at Sam. How could I explain my confusing past without humiliating myself, thereby exposing my gullibility?

“I was brought up in a Christian naturist environment. Most of my parents’ friends were Christian nudists and I saw all kinds of bodies and accepted my own maturing body.” I couldn’t go on. This was too painful.

“Go on,” urged Sam.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I said as I stood up. “Want to join me?”

“Does the Pope have a balcony?” Sam followed me and asked the crew to give us some privacy.

We quickly washed each other to save water. Sam wanted to fuck me in the shower, but I declined. “The last time you had me was in a standing position with my hands above my head. This time I want to be on top.”

Back in the bedroom I pushed Sam onto the bed and climbed on top of him, my pussy over his cock. Pushing my legs backwards, I dropped onto his chest to lay face to face. The camera crew hopefully captured the move before they moved to our feet to have a clean view of my pussy. Opening my legs, I kissed Sam’s lips then moved lower to his strong chest, worried his nipples between my teeth before I came face to face with his cock. My ass was in the air, my pussy on full display.

It felt liberating to reveal myself like this, knowing full well my parents, their friends and every viewer would have a close-up view of my secret cave. As a nudist, I knew many people looked at my pussy in a non-sexual manner, or so I thought. I was just naïve. I blame my parents for this. They should have told me. And now they were proud of me.

Sam’s impressive cock, with his red-purple head, throbbed in my hand. I bent over it, licked the smooth velvety head before I took it into my mouth. The groan from Sam told me I did something right. I wasn’t going to try to swallow this hard rod. I knew my limitations. With my mouth over his head and my hand around his shaft I could control the depth.

Suddenly, I saw the camera next to my face, focusing on my technique. I froze. This was the first time I had a dick in my mouth and my ego wasn’t big enough to pretend I could do more than I was capable of. I also didn’t want anyone to see how much I care about this man and his rod of my liberation.

When I turned my head away from the camera, I saw myself in the mirror and got the shock of my life. The person looking back at me was Mother, naked, sucking on Uncle Jack’s cock while Uncle Ben was fucking her from behind. Father was on his back with Uncle Jack’s wife, Aunt Rita, riding his cock while Aunty Ellie, Uncle Ben’s wife, sat on his face. They were supposed to be good Christians but were fucking other people, albeit non-blood relatives. I was sixteen years old when I saw this, and it changed me.

They tried to explain their love and the word compersion. I made my parents promise never to do it again. They must have seen the pain in their child’s eyes and reluctantly agreed. From then on, we were back to an ordinary naked Christian family, although Mom and Dad were away on weekend business more often.

“Time to go,” I said, leaving Sam aroused but with all his ammo intact. “We have a long and busy night ahead.” I saw the disappointment on his face and even the two cameramen’s faces dropped. I quickly stepped into my tiny black rhino themed panties and bra, and Sam found his Rhino boxers.

~~~

The Pink Room, the place where the action would take place, was well prepared with huge pink mattresses and an assortment of various coloured cushions. A few containers filled with condoms were scattered around the room. The light was a soft colour with enough light for the cameras to pick up the smallest detail on pussies and cocks. Just as I ordered it.

“You devious fucking bitch,” shouted the unmistakable Naomi. I turned around to see her in her lion lingerie, storming at me, her arms open. “Thank you.” She hugged and kissed me passionately.

“Thank me for what?” I asked.

“For this hour with Fred.” She paused and looked at me. “How did you know?”

“This whole series was his scheme to get you back. Fred knew you would love the challenge and would do it out of spite.” Naomi smiled and hugged me again. She stepped back to look at my lingerie.

“How did you come up with the idea of the animals?”

“I read a new book by Sir David Attenborough about the deterioration of the world’s biodiversity,” I said. “What is swinging other than accepting our sexual diversity?”

Celeste and Thandi in their leopard underwear arrived, hand in hand, glowing with their orgasmic aftermath. Anne and Graham walked proudly full of smiles in their elephant wear. They hugged and kissed everyone. Harry and his Anne made an entrance in their Cape Buffalo lingerie.

Fred and Sam arrived last, each carrying a tray of flutes filled with bubbling champagne.

“Let us raise our glasses to the Big Five and our orgy of orgasmic bliss,” said Fred. We all raised our glasses to drink to diversity. I downed my bubblies quickly as the reality of what we were about to do hit me in my already wet lady parts, soaking my panties.

Taking Thandi’s hand I took her to Anne in her elephant lingerie. Anne seemed nervous and looked at Graham.

“Dear Graham,” I said. “Would you mind if we ladies open the ball with Anne?” His big smile and the nodding of his head was answer enough for me. I knew I was stepping out of my comfort zone, but I had something to prove to myself. I kissed Anne softly and moved my tongue between her lips. Thandi nibbled on Anne’s ear and touched my face, an instant connection.

I pulled Thandi closer and desperately wanted to kiss her full lips. Our three mouths met, and our tongues played a glorious melody of love. Anne relaxed and moved us to the middle of the room. We collapsed on the mattress; our lips still locked in passion.

Thandi and I positioned Anne between us and started to kiss her neck, her shoulders to her bra covered boobs. We quickly removed the elephants on her body to play with her nipples and tits.

I found myself between Anne’s legs, staring at her freshly shaved pussy. I ran my hands over her thighs, pushing her legs further apart. The world around me disappeared as I became captivated by her slowly opening oyster for me to see the pinkness of her wet slit. When Thandi’s dark hand touched Anne’s clit, her pussy lips opened more as an invitation to my tongue. Not being an expert in cunnilingus, my first taste of her wetness was strange.

“Flick your tongue over her clit,” instructed Thandi. “Then swipe it between her folds.”

It didn’t take long for me, under the expert guidance of Thandi, to bring Anne to an explosive orgasm.

“Your turn,” said Thandi and turned me onto my back. “This is my thank you gift to you.” Before I could say anything Thandi’s skilled hands, tongue and mouth had me shaking in no time. The pleasure she gave me opened my eyes to my own teenage self-righteousness. I not only deprived my parents of experiencing this kind of bliss in their own home with others, but I also denied myself so many pleasurable experiences. Tears of joy, of regret and love streamed down my face. “Mom, Dad, please forgive me,” I silently mouthed a prayer.

After a while, Anne and I tried our best to bring Thandi to an orgasm. She just laughed, laid back and took us in her naked arms. “I am saving myself for Celeste, the love of my life,” she said and kissed us both.

It gave me the opportunity to see what Celeste, Naomi and Cape Buffalo Anne were doing sexually. Naomi and Anne were in a scissors position while Celeste worked on their clits. Screams of pleasure filled the room. The four men masturbated to the scene of the three sexually intertwined naked ladies. I got up and approached Sam and Fred.

“Would you two gentlemen do me a favour and make love to me?” I asked as I dropped to my knees and took both their hard cocks in my hands. I caressed both beautiful but different cocks before I put them both in my mouth.

“I thought you said you don’t fuck your way to the top,” said Sam. “And now you have his dick in your mouth.”

“A girl can change her mind,” I said, licking both cocks. “Besides, I owe him big time.”

“Stop fucking around and get on with it,” demanded Fred. “I have been waiting for too long for this.”

After a few false starts, Fred took his position behind me and Sam presented his cock to my face. Fred dropped lower, kissed my raised ass before he pushed his tongue into my pussy. As I took Sam’s dick into my mouth Fred entered my waiting pussy. I closed my eyes and remembered the blissful expression on Mom’s face when Uncle Jack and Uncle Ben made love to her. “This is for you, Mom, Dad,” I thought as I looked into the camera and winked.

It was as if my whole being came alive and when Fred touched my clit, another orgasm shattered all my hang-ups. My two lovers swopped entrances often and continued to make love to me until I dropped from sheer exhaustion on a cushion, suddenly emptied of cocks. Curled up in a foetal position, I hugged the cushion and closed my eyes.

~~~

When I opened my eyes again Naomi and Fred, Celeste and Thandi and Sam sat around me, concern on their faces. Three camera crews were filming everything. I looked around for Graham, Harry and their wives. Fred shook his head and said: “They wanted to continue in one of their rooms.”

“How do you feel?” asked Sam.

I pulled Sam closer, kissed him and said, “Make love to me.” I looked at the others and said, “Feel free to join in.”

THE END

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments