Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"A true story about my first time after my divorce"

182
42 Comments 42
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true accounting of my first time visiting a nude beach. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I have two pictures in my profile from that day."

After several years of feeling sorry for myself, I decided to make many changes in my life. I was married to a man that would rather take a dick in the ass than enjoy the love of a passionate woman. As difficult as it was, I stayed faithful. To this day, I don’t know why. I can’t change the past, but I can certainly change my future.

The first adjustment, get rid of my gay husband. That was easy. No kids, no love, I earned all the money, and I didn’t screw him financially when we split, I just wanted it over. Good riddance.

Second, start to feel like a woman again. No sex, no affection, and no companionship made life a living hell for me. Oh, there was the occasional self-inflicted orgasm but, I needed more.

Third was the most difficult. How to meet people? My career places me with many influential and powerful people. I’ve always had an active social life through my work. The problem with that is, it is work and not playtime. The men and women I encounter are part of my professional life. I want to keep my personal life separate.

I’ve been exploring possibilities. I started with a dating website. That was a huge mistake. The site was filled with married men looking to cheat. Men who exaggerated who they were, bent the truth, or just outright lied. I went on several dates. All turned out to be terrible. They all wanted to “hook up,” which wouldn’t have been terrible, but none were very appealing.

My sister tried to set me up with two men she knew through her work. Neither of these arrangements worked out. Both were older and acted like they were on the back end of life. That’s not for me. I was ready to start living again.

About a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night. I had a dream that I was at a pool party, naked. So was everyone else. It was a resort catering to nudists. When I woke up, I wasn’t sure it was a dream and started to probe the soft skin between my legs. My fingers were soaked, and in a matter of minutes, I was writhing in an orgasmic fury.

In the morning, I pulled out my laptop and started to research where I could go. I was shocked at how many resorts, beaches, and clubs are available in central Florida. The following Saturday, I decided it was time to discard my past and take the plunge into a new lifestyle. I chose a beach on the east coast, about 150 miles from my home. This way, the possibility of bumping into someone I knew was slim. I did take note that all of the women in the pictures were clean-shaven. To not stand out, I shaved my pussy clean. This was a new feeling for me, one that felt so clean and fresh.

When I arrived, I left my clothes in the car and strolled out onto the white sand of Playlandia Beach. I thought I would be alone. Boy, was I wrong. There were hundreds of people enjoying the sun and surf that day. I picked a spot, spread my blanket out, and enjoyed the sun beating down on my skin (see the pictures in my profile).

Everyone seemed very friendly. It wasn’t long before several people struck up a conversation with me. One woman noticed that I had tan lines and offered to rub sun lotion on my body so as not to burn. I thought this was very kind and accepted her offer.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

I never had a woman touch me, and here was this stranger massaging coconut oil into my breasts, making sure that my nipples were protected. Then her hands moved lower to my bikini line. I leaned back and spread my legs. She didn’t hesitate. The lotion was applied to every inch of my body as her fingers started to explore my private parts. My eyes closed, and I sighed and gave a slight moan. I thought I would explode. She directed me onto my stomach and liberally coated my ass with the protective cream. I loved being handled by this woman.

When she was done, she introduced herself as Lori. She and her husband were regulars at Playlandia and invited me to join them, where they had a tent and chairs set up. I was happy to join them and quickly picked up my possessions and moved. Her husband’s name was Robbie. They were a friendly couple sharing a bottle of wine and some snacks that they packed for a day of sun and fun. I think Robbie was older than Lori, maybe fifty years old; she appeared to be around forty. They were a good-looking couple.

Lori and I decided to venture into the water. The waves were strong that day, and we held hands to steady ourselves as we waded into the surf. Once we passed where the waves were breaking, it was easy to float and ride the swells. The warm salt water felt glorious on my body. Lori said when we get out of the water, I’ll need to have sun lotion reapplied. Then added Robbie should do it. He has strong hands but a very light touch. I think you will enjoy it. As soon as she suggested that, I was ready to get out of the water.

We arrived back at the tent, and Robbie had the most beautiful erection I’ve ever seen. This beach is about enjoying life as a naturist and not about sex. Lori and Robbie had a tent for privacy, and I was so glad for that. Robbie had a camera with him and started to take pictures of Lori and me. When he was done, I laid back and motioned him to take me. Lori showed her approval with a nod of her head.

No foreplay, he knelt between my legs and stabbed me with his dick. I was so wet; it took little effort for him to sink into me. He was so big; I think my eyes must have bulged out of my head. Like a jackhammer, he was pummeling me, and I loved it. I could see Lori masturbating as she watched us screw. She came before me, but I wasn’t far behind. I howled his name as he shot a hot stream into me. It was so long since I had a man; it felt fabulous.

As quickly as he started, that is how he ended. He stood up, kissed Lori, and walked out of the tent to the water. Lori lay next to me, touching me, caressing my breasts. She leaned into me and kissed me. We fell asleep in each other’s arms. I woke up when Robbie came back about thirty minutes later. Lori performed her sun lotion ritual on me once again, and I spent the rest of the afternoon in the sun.

As the sun started to set, it was time for me to depart. I didn’t want this to end. I gave both Lori and Robbie a long, intense kiss goodbye. We didn’t make any plans to meet again. My walk back to my car was slow. The drive home was a blur. All I could think of was when I could take my next trip to Playlandia.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments