Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matt, Karen and Andy - Continued

"Karen tells her husband what she did with her well hung lover"

32
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Note: For those who haven't read Matt and Karen Take the Plunge, Melanie is Matt and Karen's daughter and Steve is Melanie's new husband."

Half an hour later Matt made his way upstairs to bed.  He paused at the door of the master bedroom and could hear murmurs of conversation interspersed with heavy breathing and moans of pleasure.  Happy that Karen was being given the attention she desired Matt went to bed in Melanie’s old room.  He slept only fitfully as he was frequently disturbed by the sounds of passion coming from the next room.  The sounds were indistinct and he wondered if he should have bought a baby alarm and installed it secretly so that he could listen in to what was happening.  In a way, he was glad he hadn’t done so, as it seemed to be an intrusion into Karen’s privacy.

The following day Matt was up and about by midmorning but it wasn’t until about noon that Andy appeared downstairs, looking quite drained.  All he would tell Matt was that Karen was the horniest and most demanding woman he’d ever been to bed with.  Karen followed a little later looking extremely contented and pleased with herself.  She was positively glowing and full of life and looked desirable even wearing jeans and a light sweater.  The absence of a bra was very evident from the way her boobs bounced and the studs of her nipples pushed against the material.

After a substantial brunch the three of them went for a walk for some fresh air.  Karen walked arm in arm with her two lovers, not caring who saw them.  A shower of rain sent them home fairly quickly and they settled down on the settee to watch a film on TV together. Karen nestled back in Andy’s arms and placed her feet across Matt’s thighs.  Matt took off her shoes and caressed her feet and massaged her toes until she was almost purring with contentment.

For a moment she appeared to doze off but she opened her eyes and gave Matt a look which he recognised instantly.  Her eyelids looked heavy and her tongue flicked across her lips.  Matt knew she was horny again and when she looked him in the eyes he nodded imperceptibly.  Taking one of Andy’s hands Karen placed it on her belly just under the bottom of her sweater.  He stroked the bare flesh and circled her belly button with a finger making her whimper with pleasure.  Slowly Andy moved his hands up under the thin sweater and cupped her tits.  Matt watched the hands hidden by the material as they gently kneaded and played with Karen’s breasts and nipples.

Matt soon reached to the waistband of her jeans and popped open the top button and lowered the zipper.  When he parted the opening he sat back to gaze at the little white lacy panties he had revealed.  Very soon Karen realised that Matt was not going to go any further so she dropped her own hand onto her crotch and ran her fingers over the material of her panties then quickly dipped her fingers under the elastic waist and onto her pussy.  A shudder of pleasure ran through her and a smile lit up her face as she told her lovers that her pussy was is in need of another shave.

Abandoning her pussy, Karen lifted her sweater up and over Andy’s hands so that Matt could see his wife’s boobs being fondled by the younger man.  The nipples were fiercely erect and very red from last night’s sex and were projected forward when Andy moved his hands under the breast flesh so they cupped like a support bra.  Matt knew that his own wife’s tits were being offered to him by another man and he leaned forward to place his lips on one of the dark nipples but before he could make contact the erotic atmosphere was shattered by the ringing of the telephone and the sexual tension which had built up evaporated instantly.  They all burst into laughter and Matt left the room to answer the call.

When he returned he was pulling on a coat saying that there had been a break-in at his company’s offices and he had to go and meet the police who were on the scene.  Immediately Andy suggested that he had better leave also, not wishing to intrude on Karen’s space in the absence of her husband.

“No, it’s OK, Andy, you stay and keep Karen company.  I hope I won’t be long anyway.  I’m sure you’ll find a way of entertaining yourselves while I’m gone.”

“Yes, you must stay, I’ve got a little job for you,” Karen added slyly.

Once at his office Matt soon established that nothing significant had been taken although there had been a lot of vandalism.  Thankfully none of the computers had been stolen or damaged.  After giving Karen a quick call to put her in the picture he phoned for a crew to come and make the place secure.  Two hours later they still hadn’t arrived and Matt again called home to tell Karen not to worry.  As soon as she spoke Matt knew she and Andy were making love, her passion came through to him in the huskiness of her voice.

After explaining his delayed return he took a deep breath and asked, “Andy’s in you, isn’t he?”

“Yes love, he’s in my cunt, from behind.  Oh God, Matt, he’s huge.  He’s in so deep Matt, so, so deep.  I feel so full.  I can feel every inch of him.”

“Let me speak to Andy, I’ll be home as soon as I can.  Just you enjoy yourself sweetheart.  I love you.”

Matt spoke to Andy for a few moments, realising that he’d probably have left for home by the time he’d finished at the office.  He told him to enjoy himself with Karen and wished him a safe trip home; he added that he’d be welcome to visit again if he wished.  Andy thanked Matt for letting him have Karen to himself and said he would love to see them again, telling Matt again what a wonderful bed partner Karen was.

By the time Matt got home, Andy had indeed left.  Karen was fast asleep in bed so Matt joined her, wrapped her up in his arms and they both slept soundly all night.

Matt left Karen asleep in bed when he went to work on Monday and it was not until the evening that they had a chance to talk about the weekend’s happenings.  They prepared the evening meal together and couldn’t stop hugging and touching each other, their kisses were particularly tender and loving and it was obvious that Karen having sex with another man hadn’t dented their relationship in the slightest.  As soon as the meal was completed Karen asked Matt to take her to bed and make love to her, warning him that despite being very sore she was still feeling extremely horny.

Naked in bed together Matt slipped his cock into Karen’s pussy and they lay on their sides, Karen’s leg thrown over Matt’s waist.  At first, they just touched and kissed then Karen asked, “Does my cunt feel different, am I too loose now?”

“No, not at all,” replied Matt.  “I thought you’d need two cocks like mine to fill you, but you’re just the same as before, beautifully wet and clinging.”

Then after a few minutes Matt continued, “Do you want to tell me what you did with Andy?  You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Oh yes, I want to share everything with you.  If you hadn’t been so supportive I’d never have experienced such unbelievable sex, but keep your prick in me while I tell you everything that happened.”

“Start with the moment you led him to bed.  You looked really horny when you left the room.  I bet your pussy was dripping!”

“What do you expect?  You were feeling me up while Andy was telling us a sexy story, of course I was wet.  In fact I felt as if I was cumming all the time I walked up the stairs.  I used the bathroom to pee then, when Andy went, I lay on the bed and lifted my dress up over my thighs and stroked the front of my panties.  I couldn’t rub very hard or I’d have exploded so I just teased myself.  When Andy came into the room his eyes almost popped out, he just stood there and watched me masturbate for a few minutes then he stripped off.  He has a very good body but the bulge in his white briefs was something else.  He peeled them down and let me gaze at him.

"He was only half-hard but he was huge, then as I looked he grew and grew to full erection.  It was thick as well as long.  I should have been frightened but all I could think of was getting him in me as quickly as possible.  I thought he’d be very domineering and rip off my clothes but he undressed me very slowly and kissed me all over.  He went from my neck to my breasts, my nipples, and my belly then he lifted my legs and pushed them back against my tits.  He kissed my bum all over and blew gently on my pussy lips.  Then suddenly he spread my legs wide apart and clamped his mouth to my cunt.  His tongue went up me and he chewed and sucked my lips into his mouth.  My pussy flooded and I felt I was having a continuous orgasm.

"Before long I was begging him to let me have his cock in my cunt.  He knelt between my widespread legs and made me hold my labia open so he could position his knob in my vulva, then he jerked his hips and he slipped inside me.  He teased me for ages keeping his knob just inside my pussy.  He made me play with my clit as he stroked his thick shaft then, when he felt I was ready, he simply pressed forward and slipped his full length all the way up me.  The feeling was incredible and I felt really full but as soon as I got used to him he pulled out and then thrust all the way in again in one stroke.

"It’s a wonder you didn’t hear me howl as he fucked me.  He didn’t let me catch my breath before he really built up speed and slammed me into the mattress.  I wrapped my arms and legs around him and squeezed him tight as he shagged me.  It was brilliant. I could feel the ridge of his helmet as it slid in and out of my vagina.  My juice was running out of me and down my bum and my clit felt as if it was dancing.  I came like an avalanche.  I lost all control and thrashed about.  I bit him on the shoulder and bucked my hips to get him in even deeper.

"Eventually he stopped fucking me and told me he wasn’t ready to come.  He pulled out and I licked all my juice off him.  I wanked him to try and make him come but he kept control and I couldn’t make him shoot.  He was so big I could only just get his cock in my mouth but when I mounted him and lowered myself on his prick I took him all quite easily, I was so wet.  It was an incredible feeling, kneeling over him, impaled on his cock.  I just sat there for a while grinning at him, then he reached out for my nipples and pulled them towards him until I had to fall forward onto him.

"He put his hands on my bum and forced me down on him even harder.  Then he began to fuck me by thrusting his hips off the bed.  Our legs were entwined, my arms were around his neck and he clung to my bum and he rolled us over and he just fucked me, there’s no other word for it, he fucked me.  He really pounded into me for ages and I loved it, I really loved it.  I didn’t want him to stop but suddenly he stopped thrusting and asked me where I wanted his spunk.  I told him to cum deep in my cunt and his cock seemed to swell even more and I felt it pulsate as he shot his load into me.

"We stayed clinging together until he softened and his cock slipped out of my pussy.  He put his fingers in me, made them wet with sperm and cunt juice then rubbed my clit.  I didn’t realise that I was close to orgasm but my whole body exploded again, I couldn’t stop cumming.  All I could do was lay there quivering until I eventually calmed down.  I was bathed in sweat that Andy licked off my face and tits, all the time he kept touching my pussy sending little aftershocks through me.

"After that we put the lights out and just lay there and cuddled until he got hard again.  He screwed me again and again and each time he came he pulled out of my cunt and let me toss him off over my tits and face.  Eventually when it was beginning to get light we dozed off and it wasn’t until I heard you moving around downstairs that I got up.  God, I looked a state with last night’s makeup all over my face and dried spunk everywhere.  I thought of coming downstairs to show you what a dirty slutty bitch you have for a wife but I knew you’d want to fuck me and my cunt was so sore I decided not to, so I showered and got dressed instead.”

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

At the end of her story they deep kissed and Matt stirred his tool inside Karen’s pussy making her purr with pleasure.

“You still love me, don’t you?  We haven’t done anything stupid have we by letting things go this far?”

“No my precious, I still adore you.  The only thing I thought when I saw you on Sunday morning was how beautiful and radiant you looked.  I really fell in love with you all over again at that moment.”

Very much reassured Karen kissed Matt and pulled him on top of her.  She spread her thighs wide and urged Matt to fuck her.  Their lovemaking was better than they could ever recall and they had no difficulty in cumming together.  Completely satisfied they relaxed on the bed exchanging little kisses and touches that meant so much to them both.

Surprisingly quickly Matt’s cock began to stiffen and they both grinned at each other before Karen slid down the bed to use her mouth to bring him to complete hardness.  Once she was certain he would stay stiff Karen repositioned herself alongside Matt but kept a nice firm grip of his cock with her hand.

“I suppose I’d better tell you what happened when you had to go into the office.  It was a real shame that call.  We both know we’d have had a threesome with Andy if you hadn’t been called away.”

Matt nodded his agreement recalling the image of Andy holding Karen’s hard nippled breasts and the horny look in her eyes which had told Matt, better than words could have done, that she’d really wanted to go to bed with them both. 

“We went upstairs and Andy undressed me and started to kiss my boobs but I stopped him and told him he’d have to shave me if he wanted to have me.  He stripped off as I got the towels and things from the bathroom then I spread myself on the bed.  It didn’t take him long as there was only a day’s growth to remove.  He licked all around my pussy mound and down my bottom crack to check for stray hairs, and then he concentrated on my cunt with his fingers and his mouth.  I was so juicy he had to keep swallowing or he’d have drowned.  My pussy lips were very swollen and he spread them out like a butterfly and just gazed at me for ages.

"When he stood up his cock was rampant and I let him place his cock head at my entrance then I wriggled out from under him and ordered him to lie on the bed.  I got a pair of scissors from the bedside cupboard and waved them in front of his eyes.  He look terrified for a moment when he realised I was going to remove his pubic hair.  I trimmed off as much as I could then I shaved him, I even did his shaft and balls.  I’ve never seen a man lie as still as he did when I ran the razor round his balls.  When I’d finished I sucked him back to full hardness.

"Oh Matt, I wish you could have seen him.  He looked huge before I shaved him but without hair he looked enormous, I couldn’t believe I’d spent most of Saturday night with it inside me.  I tried to suck him properly but I could only get his knob and a few inches of his shaft in my mouth before my jaws began to ache.  Anyway it wasn’t my mouth that wanted filling, my pussy was throbbing with anticipation, and I started to climb on top of him when I thought I’d better have a pee.  I practically ran to the bathroom and when I turned around to sit on the loo Andy was right there with me, grinning from ear to ear. He sat me on the toilet and spread my legs saying he wanted to watch me pee.

"I know watching me makes you all excited so I let him kneel in front of me and I peeled my labia right back so he could see.  Then nothing!  I was bursting to go but I couldn’t.  Not a drop.  I couldn’t relax my muscles enough, not even when Andy stroked my legs and tummy and I was beginning to feel quite desperate.  Andy pulled me to my feet and hugged me to him.  He caressed my back and bottom and soon I was okay and moved back to the toilet but Andy pulled me until we were both standing in the bath.  He knelt down and put his mouth to my pussy and started to lick my clit.  I tried hard to hold my pee back but he looked up at me and nodded.  My wee began to trickle out of me and he watched fascinated, then he put his tongue to me and licked a little into his mouth.  He pulled my cunt wide apart and tongued and licked me and I came and at the same time peed furiously.  It splashed all over his face and hair and he loved it.  He moved his face around in the stream then opened his mouth and I peed into him.  He spat out the first mouthful but then he took a good swallow.  It was so erotic.

"Finally, he filled his mouth and stood up.  I knew what he was going to do and I didn’t try to stop him I was so turned on.  We kissed and shared my piss, rolling it around between us, and yes, Matt, I did swallow.  I couldn’t believe what I’d done but before I could recover my senses Andy gently eased me down to his cock.  He took his half-hard tool in one hand and cupped the other under my chin so I had to look up at him.  He had no trouble starting and he used his cock like a hose to shower me with his water.  I was drenched and I sucked his knob and drank his pee.  I swallowed lots of it and all the time I masturbated and little orgasms rippled through me.  Of course, we finished off by exchanging a mouthful of his pee.”

Karen knew by the throbbing of Matt’s cock in her hand that he was turned on by her actions but she needed reassurance.

“I hope you’re not disgusted with me, darling.  Please don’t be.  I know it’s something we’ve never done together but I was so horny I didn’t stop to think.”

“You’re just a dirty slut really, aren’t you?  You deserve a good spanking,” Matt said with a serious look on his face.  Then with a smile he added, “Just a dirty, randy, sexy slut, and I’m so lucky to be married to you.  I will spank you one day soon and now that I know what you like you can expect to be wetting your knickers quite often from now on.  So, go on tell me what happened next.”

Karen placed a leg over Matt’s hip and rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips then went on with her tale.

“We showered together, making sure all our nooks and crannies were clean, then we went back to the bedroom.  We lay naked on the bed and talked for a while.  I told him how I’d seen pictures of Melanie sucking Steve’s cock and how I’d become obsessed with trying a big tool.  Andy obviously had to ask how he compared with Steve in the equipment stakes and I lied and told him they were about the same size.  I think, actually, that Andy is a bit bigger than Steve is but I thought it wouldn’t harm him to think he wasn’t unique.

"By now he was rampant again and he let me measure him.  He’s easily ten, eleven inches from root to tip and his shaft is over six inches around but his helmet is a little bit bigger.  I still can’t believe I took it all.  Anyway, he was ready to fuck me again but my pussy was a bit dry after the shower, not unwilling just dry, nothing a dab of KY couldn’t put right.  He slipped in nicely and gently did me for a while then I asked him to doggy fuck me.  I knelt on the floor and rested my head and arms on the bed.  Andy quickly got behind me, pulled my legs wide apart, spread my labia and entered me.

"He gave me his complete length in one thrust, it was exquisite, my cunt felt so full.  I could feel his whole length inside me.  He held tight to my hips and built up a steady rhythm, almost pulling out on the backstroke and then giving me everything.  I put a hand between my legs and I swear I was actually dripping with juice.  Very slowly Andy stopped thrusting and eased my knees together making my cunt tighten on his prick.  By the time my legs were together I felt I was being split apart, he felt bigger than ever.

"That was when you phoned to tell me you were stuck at the office, I could hardly speak.  Then when he started to thrust again I thought my insides were being dragged out with his cock.  I almost cried out for him to stop but then he slammed back into me and I came without any warning.  I just don’t know where it came from.  No one was touching my clit but I just dissolved.  My pussy flooded and Andy fucked me easily for a long time.  Then he let me open my legs again and I felt him spreading the cheeks of my bottom.

"Just the thought of him gazing at my rosebud made me horny and I squeezed to make it wink at him.  That set him off laughing and he got the lube and put some around my anus.  He worked at my hole very gently until I was really relaxed about it, then he dipped one finger in, then another, then another.  I’m almost ashamed to admit it but I really enjoyed it, then it got even better because he pulled his fingers out and slipped both his thumbs inside.  He worked them around and stretched me.  He must have been able to look right up my bum.

"Then he began to screw my cunt, hard and fast.  Just as he was about to cum he whispered, ‘I think your bum will take me, do you want me…..…?’  I didn’t let him finish what he was saying I just yelled ‘No! No! Not there!’  I thought he was going to ignore me because he pulled his cock out of my fanny, pulled me with his thumbs and put his knob to the hole.  I was bracing myself for his thrust when he shot his load.  It all went up my bum hole.  It felt like warm oil coating my insides.  After that we were both drained and we crawled onto the bed.  He held me tight and assured me that he would never have ravished my bum although he’d really wanted to.  He told me he rarely had anal sex because of his size, but do you know what Matt?  If he’d just done it instead of stopping to ask me I’d have let him, as big as he is.  Just imagine me being bum fucked by a pole like that.

“It was quite late by then and he had a long drive in front of him.  While he had a quick shower I put on that little white nightie of mine and went downstairs.  We had a little cuddle and a kiss in the hall and I started to get horny again so I unzipped him and fondled his cock.  I couldn’t get him hard though but I made him finger me before I let him open the door.  I went down the garden path with him and stayed by the gate as he got into his car, as he turned to wave to me as he pulled away I lifted my nightie to flash my pussy at him.  I thought he was going to stop and take me on the lawn but he just blew me a kiss and off he went.”

Karen gazed into her husband’s eyes trying to gauge his reaction.  A little bit of her was still worried that Matt would think less of her for taking another lover, albeit, with his consent.  She needn’t have worried, for Matt was thrilled that she had enjoyed herself so much and he told her so.  Then he asked her, “Do you want to see him again?”

Karen thought for a moment before carefully replying, “Yes, I’d like to, but not for a while.  The sex was brilliant, he really knows his way around a woman’s body and that cock, well, I loved it but I couldn’t cope with it every day, I know that.  But it’s not fair that I should have all the fun, I want you to have some excitement too.”

“Don’t worry about me, my precious; I’m happy just knowing you’re enjoying yourself.”

“Well, we’ll have to see what we can do,” mumbled Karen as she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments