Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Become Even Closer Too The New Neighbors -Part Two

"The Morning After The House Warming Brings Heated Passion Into The Bedroom."

63
9 Comments 9
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story please press like, all comments are welcome. I put pictures on my media page to go along with the story."

Joan woke up with the sun streaming through the bedroom window. Both the neighbors and her husband were all sleeping naked, in one soiled bed. Joan thought to herself, what have we done?

Joan was lying on her back naked between Doug and Kay. She could feel the heat and smell the fragrance of Kay's fucked body touching hers. Doug lay mostly exposed, as Joan fixated on his morning-after hard-on and swollen balls. The fragrance of the night before's fucking, and what her eyes were seeing now, sent lust-filled desires surging through her body.

Joan was not even aware her left hand had been massaging her cunt. She could not help herself as the erotic lust was growing in her body, as she stared at Doug's wavering cock. Joan's other hand had slid across Doug's bare thigh until her fingers touched, then slid around his smooth swollen cock. Doug moaned quietly in his sleep as his legs parted, exposing his jewels filled with semen.

As she rubbed her now wet cunt and swollen clit harder, she slowly slid Doug's skin back on his erect cock, exposing the purple head of his cock, to her lust-filled eyes. Joan's tongue was licking her lips as her eyes fixated on his fully exposed cock and balls. All of her intimate senses had overtaken her mind and body; she knew she needed to smell and taste his beautiful cock, now.

Joan slowly sat up in the bed shared by the four well fucked people. She was careful not to disturb the others as she positioned herself, on her knees, facing Doug's fully erect cock and balls. She could not wait any longer as she leaned over Doug, her hand still holding his swollen cock. Her lips closed in on the treasure she so desperately desired. She could smell the fragrance rising from his cock, turning her lust into heated passion.

Joan's lips opened wide as she first licked his member with her tongue and then took his huge cock deep into her wanting mouth. God, his cock tasted so fucking good. She slowly sucked his cock with her lips and mouth, taking in all the taste and feel of his fucked cock. Joan did not want the experience to end. She lay her head down on his hairy groin, sucking, and messaging his cock, while caressing his balls filled with the seed she so wantedly desired.

Doug started to stir as he became aware he was getting a morning cock sucking from his beautiful neighbor. He reached out and pulled Joan's body over his face, her horny cunt dripping juices of lust on his face. Doug buried his face, licking and sucking all the juices from her horny cunt; Joan moaned loudly as her body overflowed with lust-filled desire.

Joan was completely involved with the oral fucking she was both giving and receiving when she felt soft hands caressing her body. Kay was awake, and the scene that caught her eye excited her sexual desires. Kay's hands explored every inch of Joan's exposed body, as Joan continued going down on her husband's manhood. Kay caressed Joan's breasts, pinching and pulling her protruding nipples, before her hands slid down Joan's back, exploring her ass completely, from her cheeks to her star ass opening. Joan could feel Kay's tongue licking her ass cheeks and reaming her dirty hole.

Doug could not hold out any longer as his cock exploded deep in Joan's throat. Joan felt like she was in heaven as his seaman filled her throat and mouth; Joan had wanted to taste his seed since I had woken up. I felt Kay's hand penetrating my dirty hole as I continued to fuck her husband's face; Kay's fucking of my ass put me over the top, into an extreme orgasm, squirting first cum then piss all over Doug's face.

Ares_cortez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ares_cortez

Kay licked her fingers coming straight from my ass, before coming to my cock sucking lips. We kissed passionately, our tongues twisting together, tasting all of our body's juices. Kay pulled me off her husband as we continued to kiss, leaving my naked body sprawled out on the bed.

Kay kneeled over my face, her cunt glistening with moisture as she started fucking my face with her horny cunt. Her cunt tasted so fucking good. Kay fucked my face hard and fast, drenching my face with all her juices.

All of a sudden, Joan saw her husband's cock above her head and over Kay's ass. His cock shoved in between Joan's lips and Kay's cunt, covering his hard cock with our juices before sliding his rock-hard cock, as Joan watched, into Kay's tight ass. Kay fell forward as my husband's cock penetrated deep into her ass. Kay squealed out in extreme passion. Kay's continued fucking Joan's face as Joan's husband fucked her ass, deep and hard. He slapped her ass with every stroke of his cock fucking her ass, while pulling her long hair and headed back towards him with his other hand. He was completely controlling Kay and her brutal ass fucking.

Joan drank all the juices flowing from Kay's cunt, as her husband fucked Kay's ass like he was riding a wild bronco. Kay was in a world of he own as she screamed out, "Fuck my dirty ass, fill me with your seed; I am about to fucking orgasm all over the both of you."

Doug grabbed his phone next to the bed and started taking a movie of the three of us fucking. His wife was screaming in ecstasy as she exploded on Joan's face, Kay's ass farting on my husband's cock, making my husband lose control and orgasming, filling Kay's ass with his seed, as he continued slapping her welted ass while pulling her head back hard, until Kay and my husband collapsed on the bed.

Doug got it all on video. We were all one fucking mess, covered in fuck juices. We looked and felt like we had been through a fucking orgy.

Slowly, we all got up from the filthy bed. The four of us hugged and kissed each other as we headed for the shower. We took turns pissing in the shower as we washed each other's fucked bodies. Doug scooped up some of Joan's piss as it flowed from her cunt, rubbing it all over his body. Kay took hold of my husband's cock as he pissed and directed his warm piss onto her cunt. We were being so naughty, but we were loving it.

Finally, we finished our shower, and dried each other off, pulling on the white robes, that Kay provided.

As the four of us looked at the mess in the house, we all agreed this had been one hot housewarming. We decided to work together, putting their home back in order after breakfast.

Doug cooked breakfast for the four of us. We all sat at the glass table, not caring how exposed we were in our robes, as we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.

As we finished our breakfast and cleaned the house, the conversation continued to be sexually teasing. No one had lost the erotic lust growing inside of them, that had started the day.

Doug and Kay continued to suggest plans for the four of us to continue our relationship in all ways. Joan thought to herself. Doug's and Kay's ideas sounded exciting and naughty, She could hardly wait to experience all they had proposed, the four of us would be enjoying life to the fullest.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments