Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna And Mark's Neighborly Awakening

"A timid couple's first swinger party ignites primal passions."

52
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jenna, twenty-eight, is a petite redhead with freckles across her nose and shoulders. Her emerald eyes sparkle with mischief, belying her outwardly shy demeanor. At 5'4" and 120 lbs, her figure is lithe yet curvy in all the right places. Her perky B-cup tits are topped with pale pink nipples that harden at the slightest touch. Between her legs, a neatly trimmed landing strip of fiery red hair points the way to her pink, glistening pussy.

Jenna works as a children's librarian daily, and her innocent appearance is perfect for storytime. But beneath that facade lies a woman with an insatiable curiosity and a secret kinky streak. She's always longed to explore her sexuality more fully, fantasizing about group sex and exhibitionism while shelving books.

Mark, thirty-two, stands at 6'1" with a lean, runner's build. His sandy blonde hair is usually tousled, giving him a boyish charm. Bright blue eyes crinkle when he smiles, which is often. His body is toned from regular workouts, with a dusting of golden hair across his chest trailing down to a thick seven-inch cock.

As an environmental lawyer, Mark presents a professional image. But he harbors secret desires to dominate and be dominated. He's jerked off countless times, imagining Jenna getting fucked by other men while he watches.

What makes them interesting is the contrast between their vanilla public personas and their burgeoning, kinky sides. They're the last couple anyone would expect to attend a swinger party.

Their shared passion is travel - they love exploring new places together. This adventurous spirit has started to bleed into their sex life. They've been discussing their fantasies more openly, building up the courage to act on them.

Jenna's ultimate fantasy is to be the center of attention in a gangbang, multiple cocks using all her holes while she's showered in cum. She gets wet just thinking about being stretched and filled to her limits.

Mark dreams of watching Jenna get thoroughly fucked by a well-hung black man. He wants to see her pale skin contrasting with dark hands gripping her hips, her tight pussy struggling to accommodate a massive ebony cock.

Together, they're on the cusp of sexual awakening, ready to dive into a world of pleasure they've only imagined. The swinger's party is just the beginning of their erotic journey.

Jenna and Mark nervously approached the nondescript suburban house, their hearts pounding. They'd never done anything like this despite being married for two years. The invitation to the "special party" had come from their adventurous neighbors, and curiosity got the better of them.

"You sure about this?" Mark whispered, his palm sweaty as he gripped Jenna's hand.

"No... but let's do it anyway," Jenna replied with a shy grin.

They rang the doorbell, greeted by the sultry hostess Veronica. Her sheer negligee left little to the imagination, pert nipples visible through the gauzy fabric.

"Welcome, darlings! Come in, come in!" Veronica purred, ushering them inside.

The living room was dimly lit, soft music playing. Several couples mingled, sipping champagne. Some were already in various states of undress.

"First time?" a deep voice rumbled behind Jenna, making her jump. She turned to see a towering black man, his muscular chest barely contained by a tight shirt. His dark skin gleamed in the low light, and Jenna felt a rush of heat between her legs.

"Is it that obvious?" Jenna giggled nervously, her eyes drawn to the impressive bulge in his pants.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

"Don't worry, sugar. I'm Tom. We'll take real good care of you," he winked, handing her a flute of bubbly. His massive hand dwarfed the delicate glass.

As the night progressed and inhibitions lowered, clothes started coming off. Mark watched wide-eyed as Tom's large hands roamed Jenna's body, his ebony skin starkly against her milky white flesh. Her breathy sighs made Mark's cock twitch.

"Why don't we move this upstairs?" Tom suggested, his voice thick with lust.

Upstairs, Mark's cock throbbed as he watched Tom's massive black shaft disappear into Jenna's dripping pussy. The size difference was obscene - Tom's dick looked impossibly large, stretching Jenna's tight cunt. His wife's moans of pleasure filled the room, mingling with the wet slaps of flesh on flesh.

"Oh fuck! So big!" Jenna cried out, her pussy clenching around Tom's thick ebony member. "I'm gonna cum!"

Tom increased his pace, his heavy balls slapping against Jenna's ass. "That's it, snow bunny. Cum on this big black cock!"

Jenna's back arched as her orgasm crashed over her. Her tight cunt spasmed, milking Tom's massive shaft. The sight of his petite wife taking such a huge black dick pushed Mark to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm close," he groaned, fingers tangled in Veronica's hair as she sucked his comparatively modest white cock.

Veronica pulled off with a wet pop. "Not yet, stud. I want you inside me."

She pushed Mark onto the bed next to Jenna, straddling his hips. In one fluid motion, she impaled herself on his rock-hard dick.

"Jesus!" Mark exclaimed, overwhelmed by the tight, wet heat of Veronica's pussy.

Tom pulled out of Jenna, his enormous ebony cock glistening with her juices. "Switch?" he grinned at Veronica.

Without missing a beat, Tom and Veronica swapped places. Jenna found herself face-to-face with Tom's massive black member, still slick from her cunt.

"Suck it, baby," Tom commanded. "Show your man how you worship BBC."

Jenna hesitated only a moment before wrapping her lips around his cock. The musky taste of her arousal mixed with Tom's pre-cum made her moan. She could barely fit the head in her mouth, let alone take his full length.

Mark watched in awe as his sweet librarian wife enthusiastically sucked the huge black dick. The obscene contrast of Tom's dark shaft against Jenna's pale skin and red hair was mesmerizing.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of raw, interracial sex. Skin slapped against the skin, mingling with grunts, moans, and the wet squelch of well-fucked pussies.

Tom's large hand fisted in Jenna's red hair, guiding her movements on his cock. "Gonna cum, gonna fill that pretty white mouth," he growled.

Jenna's eyes widened as the first spurt of hot cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed reflexively, struggling to take it all as Tom's massive black cock pulsed again and again, flooding her mouth with his seed.

The sight of his wife drinking another man's cum – a black man's cum – pushed Mark over the edge. He slammed up into Veronica one last time, emptying his balls deep inside her.

Jenna and Mark exchanged a look of wonder and excitement as the foursome collapsed in a sweaty, satisfied heap. This was only the beginning of their journey into the world of interracial swinging, and they couldn't wait to explore every kinky fantasy they'd ever dreamed of.

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments