Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I needed this

"A well-needed surprise in October"

22
13 Comments 13
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"JWren edited this"

September turned out just fine. With my sex life and love life both great, all was okay, but good things come to an end — like the seasons — and my husband got ill twice. First, it was kidney stones and then something else, so October has been sexless so far. 

It seems I was going to work and then staying in the hospital or home. It was kind of depressing. As he improved, I guess I thought his recuperation would be quicker and we could go to an upcoming party. 

When he came home and was on bed rest, I kept my hopes up by thinking things would get better or I’d at least have some time out of the house. I badly needed attention! 

Thursday I went to work and he texted me throughout the day to let me know he was okay. Eventually, I asked him, Are we going to the playground this Friday?

A few minutes later, I got a reply. He said it be wrong for him to go as he wasn't a hundred percent yet and couldn't perform. It would drive him crazy. I said I understood, and about thirty minutes later, he asked if I wanted to go alone or with Vinny. 

I sent: I could really use some fun but I don't wanna go without you. 

I think you should have some fun to feel better. You deserve it.

I told him I’d think about it as I didn't have anybody in mind. But I did. I knew Dan would be happy to have me in his bed (see my August Chronicles about meeting Dan on a golf course). He wasn't on the website’s messenger, but I knew he could text me. He didn’t respond till later in the day. He knew I was busy taking care of my husband, so I asked him, Are you free tonight?

Unfortunately, he wasn’t but said he’d check his schedule, see if he could move it around.

I gave up hope of meeting him, but he sent a text as I headed home. He asked if I would like to be his date the next night for an early dinner at Polana’s (awesome restaurant not far from us). He said it was a dinner he couldn’t get out of, but he'd like to see me. Apparently, Dan had to meet friends from New York who were in for the whole Halloween vibe in Salem. 

I said I understood and that I would like to be his date.

He said we could play after dinner if there was time. Hell, I needed a night out, so I said, That would be good.

When I got home, I told my guy that I had a date the next night. It didn't look sexual but a free meal at an expensive restaurant would be fine. He laughed — “Well, I hope it makes you happy” — and I kissed him and cooked dinner. 

Friday morning I took a change of clothes to work and told my guy I was going to dinner from the gym. Work sucked but at least I knew the day’s ending would be good. I actually finished work early and hit the gym. The regular men flirting with me helped to get my mind focused. I showered, tidied with my razor, and dressed in a formal black dress and heels. Nothing slutty. In fact, I thought it was alluring.

While I showered, Dan had messaged that he’d meet me at six-thirty. I drove there, aiming to be early so that I could have a drink while waiting. It was busy at the bar as the place is very popular with date nights and wealthy people. I ordered a glass of wine — pricey but worth it — and waited. I couldn't tell if any of the people there were Dan’s New York friends, so I just sat and smiled at the bartender and anybody that looked at me.

The moment he arrived, Dan looked for me as if I was a lost child. That made me feel special, and when I greeted him he kissed my cheek. He ordered a single malt and said, “Let’s go to our table; my friends are running late.”

Dan is good company, a good listener who loves high-end wine and spirits and good food. He also has that cock like a thermos. Oh, happy days!

I told him that my husband had told me to go out and enjoy myself. I added that “I need it bad” and he said he would try, but his friends would be staying with him.

Kathy and Mark arrived. I’d say they were in their late fifties or early sixties and she looked well. I bet she was beautiful when she was younger. He was a stout, balding loud guy who tried to be funny most of the time.

During dinner, we talked about everything from my husband being sick to sports to Salem tourism… and we killed off two bottles of very expensive wine. I love fine dining, and I must have consumed four hundred dollars of food and drink by the time we wound up with dessert. 

It was still early — the sun was just going down — when Dan picked up the tab and said, “Nightcap, my place. I have some single malt that I’ve been dying to open.”

“Sounds awesome,“ I said and Mark added, “Can’t say no to that.”

I was safe to drive, but I looked like the poor relation when I parked my Accord. Dan had a BMW and they had a Mercedes.

In the living room, Dan produced his bottle of Pappy Van Winkle. I'm not sure what it is, but I know the name and that it’s expensive. We clinked glasses and sat on the couch and talked more about Salem and where to go. It looked like being a vanilla night and, even though it was an awesome one, I still craved sex! 

Convinced I would be heading home happy after the night’s good company but still frustrated, the situation dramatically went from naught to a hundred without any indication it was coming. 

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Dan finished his drink and casually said, “Lindsay, why don't you take off your clothes for us?”

I was taken aback but somehow managed to say, “Excuse me?”

Before Dan could repeat what he’d said, Kathy chimed in, “I believe the gentleman said to take off all your clothes.”

I glanced at them, one by one, and realized that I’d been set up.

“I think that means now, Lindsay,” said Kathy.

I got to my feet while they remained seated. They gazed at me like I was a stripper and expected to do as I was told. So, I kicked off my shoes and then unzipped the dress. I wasn’t wearing anything beneath it and when I let it slither to the floor, I stood naked in front of them. 

“Come here, please,” said Kathy.

Dan said, “Crawl.”

I smiled, knelt, and began a crawl of shame toward Kathy. Smiling at me, she undid her skirt and guided my face to her crotch. I parted her labia with ease as she had a pussy like mine: big lips and bald. She held my head there, saying, “Good girl,” and then told the boys “to get in on this.” 

They didn't need to be told twice, and a surprise foursome had begun.

Kathy removed the rest of her clothes as I got her wet, and Mark licked my vagina and ass and slapped my cheeks. Dan smiled at me and got out his beautiful cock and pointed it at Kathy's face. “God, I’ve missed this cock,” she gasped.

Mark did a great job getting me wet and I turned to face him. He was not an attractive man, but I was pleased to see he was hung like a Red Bull can. I welcomed it into my mouth just as I felt a tongue in me. Judging by the nails and soft skin on my thighs, it had to be Kathy. 

Kathy’s body was fabulous and I certainly hope that I look that good when I’m that age. Her fingernails kind of hurt when she poked deep inside me while I sucked her husband’s fat penis. 

I heard her moan and knew Dan’s awesome cock was inside her — and I so needed that feeling. I moved slightly to give Mark room to mount me, and he slid right in. He was smiling — a bit creepy, I thought — and he pounded me from the start, holding up my legs for full access. I heard Kathy cum; yes, she was that loud. I edged over to taste it and she was very sensitive, clamping my head with her knees as I tried to lick her juices. 

I was so horny and insatiable that when Kathy said, “Get her, boys. I need to tap out a minute,” I was ready.

Dan offered me his cock, telling me to lick Kathy’s juice off it, and Mark fucked me doggy style. He pounded me really good and I soon came — but I needed a few more before I was done. Dan walked away as Mark continued fucking me and I felt lube on my ass. Mark smeared it on me and I knew Dan planned that they’d DP me. I was so excited and ready.

Dan sat on the couch and told me to sit on his cock. Yes, please! I grasped it and guided him in. After a few deep cowgirl thrusts, Mark was behind me but he found it awkward trying to get into my ass. It took a few minutes, but he did it, and Kathy caressed and kissed my body as they took care of me.

It wasn’t long before Mark moaned then stood away after coming in my ass. I actually didn't feel anything, but he acted as if he had unloaded and I assumed he just didn't have much to shoot. I continued fucking Dan cowgirl while Mark and Kathy watched until he had me lay across the footrest of the couch. Then he fucked me super hard and fast, slapping my ass and holding on to my waist. Next, he withdrew and plunged into my ass. I cursed and moaned as his huge cock hurt at first. But I wanted to make him happy, and he took my ass as if he owned it, thrusting deep until he came hard. That load, I did feel before he collapsed on my back. 

I heard Kathy laugh and say she could never handle that. She came over and kissed me, pulling back my hair. “Isn't his cock amazing?” she said.

“Yes… and I love it.”

Mark said I would now have to go back to my husband knowing what they’d done to me. I laughed. “He won’t mind; he’ll be happy for me. I had his permission.”

“He's a lucky guy,” said Dan.

“I’m the lucky one tonight,” I said.

We didn't dress immediately but touched each other’s junk and kissed until I said I was sober enough to go home. We hugged and I told Mark to friend me on whatever he was on — and Kathy did too. 

Dan walked me to my car. “I told you I’d take care of you. Surprised ya, didn't I?” He kissed me. “Will you marry me?”

I laughed. “If I wasn't already, I’d totally marry you,” I said, and we kissed goodnight.

I went home a happy woman and told my husband what I did, minus the DP (that is a huge rule-breaker) and the fact we fucked bare. He asked if I was happy.

I was — and I gave him a blowjob to send him off to sleep. I showered and also enjoyed a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~

I definitely needed that night after nursing my man and working every day without any sex for almost three weeks. I was so happy, especially because it was the first time he’d said, “Go, have fun." 

I love him so much; he's the best man and best friend I’ve ever had. 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments