Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going over the top

"Learning that sex is more than a man and a woman"

41
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction."

My wife and I started swinging in our 50s and we are now in our 70s and are still swinging.  A few of years ago we meet a couple, Rick and Helen, who were about 10 years younger, at our favorite local club and we started to play around a little. My wife, Cindy, was kissing Helen, and Rick and I were watching them turn each other on. 

Since it was near closing time, Rick suggested, "Why don't we continue this at our house?"

Cindy looked at me and the twinkle in her eye said that she wanted to go.

I looked at Rick and said, "We will follow you."

In the car, Cindy and I talked about what we wanted to do. Modesty isn't in Cindy's vocabulary; she wanted to suck and fuck Rick and eat Helen's pussy. "I want Helen to suck your cock while I eat her pussy and Rick fucks me doggy. I can hardly wait to get into their bedroom. Do I have your permission for him to cum in me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, as long as I have your permission to cum in her, if she wants me to."

As much as Cindy loves to suck and fuck, she likes to eat pussy more. Several times I have seen her bring a woman to ecstasy 4, 5, 6 times.

Hmmm, Helen sucking my cock and allowing me to fuck her, I looked forward to having her. Cindy told me that Helen's tits were the kind I liked: small, firm and long nipples.

Once inside, Rick fixed drinks and we sat and talked for a bit. Cindy brought the conversation back around to the club and how much fun we always have there.  Rick and Helen agreed but said that they really liked having friends over for more private fun time.

Helen moved over and sat next to Cindy, and they started kissing. Cindy slid her hand inside Helen's blouse and massaged her tit, pinching, pulling and twisting the nipple. Helen leaned back against the back of the couch and said, "Oh My God, that feels so fucking good, don't stop."

Cindy was being a Dom with this woman, and she seemed to be enjoying the role as she moved so she could suck her tits and slide her hand up and down the inside of Helen's thighs.

Rick and I were watched as Cindy teased Helen with her tongue and fingers.

I think Rick was feeling left out. He said, "Let's go to the bedroom where we can get more comfortable and have more room to play."

As we got up to move to the bedroom, Helen took Cindy's hand and led the way.

The bedroom was one of the largest bedrooms I have ever seen, and the bed took up at least half the room. Helen and Cindy wasted no time in undressing and getting back into action. Now Helen was becoming more aggressive with Cindy. Sucking and fingering each other, Helen quickly saw her opportunity and started to eat Cindy.

Not to be left out, Rick and I quickly undressed and upon getting on the bed Rick pulled Cindy to him and started to kiss her, leaving Helen's pussy free, and she said with great surprise, "What the fuck, where did she go?"

She didn't have to wait long; I quickly got on the bed and went straight to her pussy and took over where Cindy had left off. Helen now concentrated on me eating her. Her exclamations of, "Oh fuck, Oh don't stop, eat me," as her fingers wrapped in my hair, pulled me tighter into her sex. The sweetness of her juices flowing onto my tongue was sheer delight.

I could hear Rick saying, "Yes, suck me, suck my cock, Oh My God, what a mouth, suck me." I heard Rick say, "Cindy turn around, I want to cum in your pussy. Can I cum in your pussy?"

Cindy, very excitedly and clearly said, "Yes, fuck me and cum in my pussy."

She turned so Rick could get between her legs and slide his cock in her pussy.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Cindy looked up and said, "Fuck me, fuck me deep, fill my pussy with your cock and cum in me."

Before Helen could cum I turned her over, raised her hips and plunged my cock deep in her pussy. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder." As I was pounding Helen's cunt, I heard Rick's breathing change as he came in Cindy's pussy, bringing Cindy to orgasm at the same time.

Rick quickly laid down on the bed with his head near Helen's knee. Cindy wanted to taste her juices and his cum, and started to suck his cock.

Rick slowly moved his head and shoulders under Helen as I fucked her doggy. He gently pushed on Helen's knees bringing her pussy down closer to his mouth. As she went down the angle of my cock changed in her pussy and she exclaimed, "Fuck me, I'm cumming, don't stop I'm cumming. Oh yes, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me."

Helen's pussy was now above Rick's mouth and he started to suck her clit, and as I continued to pump my cock into her I could feel his tongue touch my cock. I didn't know if it was intentional, but it felt strange having a man lick my cock as I fucked Helen.

Now I was ready to cum, my balls were starting to empty into my cock for a big explosion in her pussy. Helen cried out, "Cum in me, oh fuck cum in me. Fill my pussy with cum." I didn't need any more encouragement. My balls and cock erupted in her pussy. I could feel the cum filling her with each spasm of my cock.

As I started to pull out, I felt a hand grabbing my cock and pull lower.

Rick was guiding my cock into his mouth where he started sucking my cock. The idea went though my head that he wanted to taste Helen's and my juices mingled on my cock.

He grabbed my ass pulling me deeper into his throat. As I tried to pull back, he pulled me deeper, and I could feel my cock starting to enter his throat. I had never had a man suck my cock before and it felt so strange. It was soft and as his tongue slid across my dick, I felt exhilarated, yet it was so different than when Cindy or Helen sucked my dick. The suction he created was an amazing feeling, one I had never felt from a woman. Rick released my ass and grabbed my hands, lacing his fingers with mine. I called to Cindy, "Oh God Cindy, he's sucking my cock. Cindy, Cindy! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Neither Cindy nor Helen paid me any attention, they were busy sucking Rick's cock and fingering each other's pussy.

I was now hard again and Rick kept sucking me deeper and deeper into his throat. Before long, my cock was ready to explode again, this time in Rick's mouth. Our hands being locked together stabilized me, so I didn't fall forward. "Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkk," I screamed as my cock exploded again, now in Rick's mouth. Rick swallowed every drop of cum from my cock.

After I came, I fell onto the bed, and I saw Helen go and kiss Rick to taste me in his mouth.  Cindy came over and kissed me and she gently played with my cock.  Helen said that Rick liked to suck cock after fucking her pussy.

We were spent and quickly fell asleep, sleeping in the same bed with Rick and Helen. The next morning, we started all over again. I fucked Helen and filled her pussy with cum and Rick did the same with Cindy, after which Cindy sucked my cock and Helen sucked Rick.

We have met many times since then and Rick has given me several blow jobs.  I haven’t gotten up the courage to try sucking his cock, though I have given him a couple of hand jobs. I have given it much thought and I am coming to a point where I am curious to know what it would be like to suck Rick’s cock.

Published 
Written by Nowready
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments