Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Jack And Jill 1

"We become swingers"

16
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Preface.

It wasn't my idea, nor was it my husband's. It was one of those moments that we shared. After seven years of wedded bliss, Jack and I decided to become swingers. It was my idea however to keep a diary or journal throughout our daring adventures to come.

I was born in 1995 and was twenty years old and a busy lingerie model in London when I met Jack Hart, a professional Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Squad professional player. He was a year older than me and we clicked immediately. I don't mean to come over as smug or superior, but the pair of us were, and still are, lookers. We had no trouble getting laid. Me, with my fresh-faced, slender figure and long legs, and Jack with his athletic build and corded thighs.

After a year of solid bonking, we tied the knot and settled down in a two-bedroom flat in a thirty-two-storey building in Canary Wharf. Jack had been medically retired from playing football due to his breaking the same leg twice in a year. He had saved a nice nest egg, and with my earnings posing topless once in a while, our flat was ideal.

The Tower is by the River Thames and the building entrance has a veneer finish and entrance and safe internal doors. The master bedroom has a fitted carpet, and a walk-in wardrobe with shelves and hanging rails. The kitchen has built-in Samsung appliances including a single oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, and fridge freezer.

I suppose we weren't alone when we found the interminable lockdowns due to the pandemic in 2021 to be boring and insufferable. For a short period. We even stopped fucking, due to the unexciting familiarity of it all. Blame it on the seven-year itch, but once we were able to get out and about, we both played away from home, just to give our sex lives a fresh perspective. When we finally sat down to discuss our future, we were both surprised to admit that we were agreeable to having an open relationship from now on. And not only that, but the notion of our watching each other with other lovers was a huge turn-on. The image of Jack shagging another female made my pussy salivate! That night Jack literally screwed me to the bed and made me cum twice in twenty minutes!

x

January 1st, 2024.

Jill's first diary entry.

It was I who found what I thought was the perfect website to introduce us to an altogether other world.

'UK SWINGERS-WHY JOIN? As a member, you will get free access to various sections of the site. Those are free profiles, free messaging, and free-to-reply. Join Today. Already Joined? - Login Now.'

I browsed some of the profiles, such as:

Middle-aged couple want to explore and meet new people. Hi. Lisa and Darren are here. Happy adventurous married couple! We are both in our middle 30s and looking for some discrete fun. We are both new to this and looking for someone or a couple who is available at short notice. We would also be up for a single male or female, we never play alone only as a couple. If you find that appealing, then please get in contact, and hopefully, we can chat and see how we match.

Sam and Louise. A couple seeking like-minded couples for mutual fun. Just sex, no dramas.

I showed Jack and we joined there and then. Our profile read thus:

Jack and Jillian, are an easy-going sporty couple looking for similar young couples or a single female for casual fun. Jill is a slim model type with blue eyes, a hefty round bottom, and natural 34B breasts, and at five feet six is a twenty-eight-year-old who is in love with sex. She has bisexual urges and would welcome ladies of the same. Jack is an ex-soccer player who is five feet eleven with fair hair, tattoos on both arms, and one who can achieve an eight-inch erection. No time wasters.

All this was true. I don’t remember how I got into it, but I started watching porn online at an early age and was fascinated by both males and females having hot sex. I fucked a lot in my personal life when I was of age and found that my modelling career helped me meet gorgeous men and women. I love sex! Once I started, I couldn’t stop! I love being touched softly and sensuously, and I LOVE being eaten out. That’s the best feeling. If you want me to get me off, just do that. Jack, too, is a fantastic lover who is someone who can go all night and is well endowed. His body is to die for and I could eat him up alive. I adore sucking him off and I worship his yummy cock.

We posted a picture of us arm in arm, and when we first saw the profile online, we got quite excited. We waited a week and were upset when nobody responded. Our initial response was from an older couple in Scotland, and though they liked our looks, we had to be honest and say that on the strength of their picture and their faraway location, we didn't feel as if it would be worth making contact.

By sheer chance, our first taste of swinging did not come from the website, but through a couple we already knew. Jack's best friend at the football club was a guy who was also his agent. A fellow by the name of Greg Morrissey. He was just a little older than us and he had an adorable wife named Sheila who was a beautician who catered for the 'WAGS,' or 'Wives And Girlfriends,' of the footballers.

January 5th.

We got together often as a foursome going to dinner or the cinema at the 02 Arena, and Jack and I had no idea that they swung. Greg had those smouldering good looks that I confess did make me weak at the knees, and I know for sure that Jack secretly lusted after Sheila who was somewhat different to me in that she had short blonde hair and bigger tits. Greg was obviously well off, judging by the suit he was wearing. They were both outgoing and had always made certain insinuations that we now realised were come-ons. It was at our flat after a cosy dinner when Jack made a couple of in-jokes about swinger websites, that Greg dropped his bombshell.


"Well, you two. We don't make any secrets about our love life. Sheila and I like to invite other couples into our bed at least once a month. We don't go with idiots or perverts, just other like-minded husbands and wives who want a bit of excitement in their lives."

We were surprised by this revelation because they had made no move on us in the two years we'd known them, maybe because we were a tad younger. They had always appeared remarkably self-assured and I was sure that they both had more experience in certain fields. After two bottles of South African Malbec, things got to a point where Sheila and I got giggly, we bumped thighs a couple of times as we maintained eye contact.

She looked great in a short black dress and sheer stockings. With her fair hair and her petite five-foot-four frame elevated by three more inches thanks to her black high heels, she looked good enough to eat. Literally!

I was wearing my stretchy red dress, which perfectly hugged my tits and tight bum. As we drained our glasses, Sheila immediately started stroking my thigh with an intoxicating slowness.

"Please, carry on," said Greg as I looked over at the guys who were watching avidly.

I saw that Jack's cock was swelling inside his trousers. The situation was obviously a hit and seeing us girls beginning to get frisky was turning him on big style. Deciding the time was right to make their move, Sheila worked one hand up my dress and had two fingers inside my knickers in a flash. Her mouth was on mine and I didn't protest as I returned her French kiss.

I writhed on my bottom with my eyes shut as she probed my wetness. Out of the corner of my eye, I noted Greg standing with his pants down and his pecker in his fist. He nodded to his free-minded spouse, who went down onto her knees on the carpet and hiked the hem of my dress up so that she could drag my undies off. I was very wet and I closed my eyes and an expression of anticipation crossed my face.

"That's it. Lick her pussy, my love."

I began to bob up and down on my bottom as I happily fucked my muff on the blonde's pointed tongue. She had her tits out of the top of her dress by now and they were big and firm with nipples that stood out like rosebuds. My pussy tingled and ached with a yearning lust and I found myself wondering why Jack and I hadn't thought to do this sort of thing before. I had no idea what my hubby thought of seeing me with another woman's mouth in my snatch, but now that he had his hard dick in his tight fist, I had some idea!

"This is so hot!" he said as we continued to get intimate.

The room was getting hotter and stuffier and Sheila and I stood up and stripped off completely. We faced off and hugged each other tightly, grinding our exposed cunts together in wanton abandon. Our lips met again in joyous union as we teetered on our heels. We rubbed tits as we stroked each other all over, and I hoped Jack was smiling as I unashamedly kissed and fondled Sheila passionately. My pussy dripped like a leaking tap as I made deliberately loud moans and whimpers. She fanned my muff and I responded by humping my pussy on her fingers. In turn, I probed her inner thighs and I thrust two fingers into her pussy to find out she too was gushing wet.

Jack's entry.

Seeing my very own sex kitten in the arms of an equally naked woman was sensational. It was impossible to disguise my attraction to Sheila as I soon became mesmerised by her large tits. My already hard cock went as rigid as a poker as Greg and I watched them tongue wrestle. I compared the two of them as I jerked off. Sheila's quim was shaved, silky smooth, and damp. Apparently from Jill's eager fingering. My wife presented her desirable pussy which had that soft patch of mousey brown hair atop her labia. My view of her with another for the first time drove me onto a pitch I didn't know existed.

"Is this a private party? Or can anyone join in?"

Greg surprised me by motioning for the two birds to join him on the sofa. After all the preliminaries of the evening, he wasted no time and was now starkers. He spread his hands in invitation as he proudly showed off his erection. His wife sat beside him and Jill did not hesitate and moved on the other side of the aroused agent. Now he had two attractive women next to him and he grinned at me as they both started to fellate the lucky man. It was a revelation to see. rather than feel, Jill's lips licking happily on a stiff dick.

She kept looking from his cock to me, her eyes questioning what to do. Were we really going to go all the way? I gave her an assured smile, and she relaxed, and she energetically moved her mouth back and forth over his cock. As she made him nice and wet, Sheila slid her mouth over his bloated crown and sucked him in with audible slurps. They took turns hoovering his turgid length, and sometimes their mouths met on either side of his bell end and they kissed remarkably with him dividing their rabid lips. Jill lifted her left leg up and I focused on her pussy that looked plump and needy between her thighs.

"This is the life, my boy. Two lovelies sucking me at the same time. Super stuff."

I had to agree as I caught Jill's gaze with that adorable half-lidded look. Her mouth drooled as she slid back and forth on his white column. Pausing for a second, she looked at me and mouthed the word delicious before taking him back into her mouth again. She went from the base of his cock up to the head, then back again before licking and sucking on his balls. Sheila liked to give her husband deep swallows, allowing her nose to nestle in his wiry pubes before slowly releasing him with a lolling tongue.

My eyes lit up when Sheila lazily walked directly over to me in those ridiculous high heels and joined me on the other sofa. She sat and spread her legs wide and began to run just one finger up and down her slit as she watched me intently. Looking at the nude female up close was a huge turn-on. With her petite frame and short blonde hair, her breasts seemed even larger than the 34D cup she was. Her pussy was clean-shaven and her clit was visible as it protruded from her pink folds. I choked my cock as she entertained me by running her index fingers on either side of her clit in seemingly slow motion.

"Want some sugar?"

Indeed I did, and I crawled over to her and knelt at her feet. I worked my way up her legs from the knees, kissing and licking her inner thighs until I reached her bald muff. Holding her legs out firmly, I applied my mouth to her smoothness, inhaling deeply of her sex. Jill had told me many times that I eat pussy like no other, and I used my best moves on the short-haired babe. pressing my lips against her outer folds and creating a wet mess on her quim. I then swiped all over. Up and down, from side to side, and right in her fuck hole. Sheila fanned her clit with her open palm as I moved up and down the length of her cunt.

"That's good. Suck my tits."

I didn't need to be told twice and I grabbed her left boob between my palms. I squeezed the bountiful flesh as I rasped my wet tongue around the hard nipple. A great shudder went through her as she squirmed in the chair, and as I teased her other tit, she held my head close to her chest. She lifted one boob and I licked at the patch of skin under her big globe of flesh. My cock ached as I humped thin air, desiring some physical contact down there pronto.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Jill wisely, and we all four hopped to it.

Greg, Sheila, and Jill flopped onto our double bed, kissing and fondling one another with Greg diddling two pussies and slobbering over two pairs of tits as he jerked off.

"Sit on his face, babe."

Jill looked temporarily dumbstruck by this but quickly straddled Greg's neck, driving her muff onto his offered mouth. His tongue lashed her slit as Sheila took his cock inside her pussy and started to fuck her husband. I watched as he held her cheeks apart and saw how his length drove up into her over and over.

He ate out Jill who had her eyes closed as she bobbed on his head. I had never actually seen Jill do this with another man and I was most impressed at how she used her lower body to gyrate on Greg's face. He was drowning in pleasure, the dirty devil. Not to mention my wife's cunt juices!

"Fuck him, sugar."

Jill fell away to let the blonde take her place in her husband's mouth. My better half meanwhile squatted over his upright pole and lowered herself down on him, narrowing her eyes as she sank onto his entire organ. She placed her hands on his chest as she shifted slightly and then proceeded to ride him. His hips eased up to meet Jill's downward thrusts. Sheila's hips were a blur as she welcomed his tongue in her hot box.

I rubbed my chin as my ears picked up the lewd sound of Jill's soaked pussy becoming ever more slippery and sloppy. She was taking all of Greg's length now and really getting into the whole couple sharing. I had waited long enough for my share and I moved to the side of the bed and waved my dick in the air.

"Someone is in the mood," smiled the busty blonde, who rolled back on the bed and spread her legs invitingly. "I'm all yours, don't waste the opportunity."

Jill's entry.

Jack, clearly captivated by Sheila's bigger boobs, latched onto her left and took her hard nipple between clenched teeth. His cock twitched with a life of its own and the buxom blonde grinned wickedly as she raised up and captured his boner in her deep cleavage. I've never been able to give Jack a tit fuck and so I looked on with a slight jealousy as Sheila pressed her boobs together like they were pillows. His cock sprang out and promptly vanished in her homemade channel. He pushed up and down with a massive grin as he fucked her globes of flesh.

I stopped fucking Greg to see Jack lie on top of Sheila and kick his legs back. His yummy dick glided in and out of her tit tunnel with his knob appearing rather comically at the top like a turtle head breaking the surface of the water. Sheila stretched back after a minute and released her boobs and Jack shifted down a bit and nudged her pussy entrance with his bell end. She gripped his tight bum he pushed forward. His entire length was swallowed up and all I could see of him was his balls greeting her upturned cheeks. Once settled, my hubby started to move, and his awesomely long and fat prick drove in and out of the wailing blonde at a fair rate.

I knew exactly how she felt having fucked him a thousand times. Her tits crushed his chest as he pulled out fully before thrusting straight back in, making the grateful swinger take all of him in one go. Greg and I disengaged to watch them, and I was fascinated to see my own spouse fucking somebody else. Normally he would be between my open legs, but here, my view was of him on top of another. I had never realised that on every in stroke his buttocks clenched and two deep dimples were created on either side of his bum. Who knew? I could see Sheila's cunt contract every time he was inside her.

"How is he, my darling?"

"Marvellous!"

I watched in disbelief with my hand between my legs as Jack's slick cock slid stickily and solidly in and out of the panting short-haired blonde. Her bottom was pressed hard into the mattress as he smashed into her with his feet dug in and his upper body raised at an angle. She panted hard and I knew from experience why.

They switched positions and I got a super close-up of Jack's twitching boner entering Sheila from behind as she got on all fours. As he proceeded to shag her doggy her tits swayed and the slapping of his balls on the backs of her thighs got louder. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Greg get in front of his slutty wife and offer his dick. She sucked on him avidly as she was fucked faster.

I had never actually seen three people going at it at the same time and I took mental notes of how Sheila handled being shagged while sucking on another. I wanted the same! The blonde had no doubt done this sort of thing many times as she took it all in her stride.

Jack was clearly loving it and he had that shit-eating grin on his face I knew so well. Greg had reversed from his wife and he beckoned for me to join in. I crawled over and knelt away from Sheila and then pushed my bum back into her face. She held my buttocks out and ran a flattened tongue up and down my runny seam from anus to clit. Then, my head was tilted up and Greg wagged his dick at me. I held his log up in one hand and started to hum on his helmet. In hindsight, Jack and I wished that we had the foresight to have recorded ourselves on a mobile phone as we were curious as to what our four-way fuck looked like. Sheila smacked me on my nether cheeks and I moved up by her side. Now, Jack had two bottoms wriggling before him, and he laughed heartily when he realised we wanted him to fuck us doggy style alternatively.

"You two look delicious," he said as he made us wait impatiently.
Sheila was the first, the lucky cow, as Jack ground his hips against her rear end gently and entered her.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

"This is like my birthday and Christmas rolled into one," he quipped as he held her by the waist and took off at speed.

He was totally at ease with the whole wife-swapping thing and to savour the moment, he didn't so much fuck her with great thrusts, but just rotated his hips with his dick fully inside her. He switched then and I was bumped and slammed into as Sheila caressed my back and nudged me excitedly. I threw my bum back and forth, fucking him back as hard as he gave. After two minutes of shagging me, Jack popped out and moved slightly to his left, and re-entered the blonde with an audible squelch. I turned my head to see his cock drive in and out of the moaning woman and he winked at me and gave a thumbs-up. Cheeky git!

The whole thing was extraordinary. Here I was with another woman being serviced by my husband and it wasn't cheating but it was sharing. Greg reminded us of his presence and he pressed inside of me in the same doggy-style stance as Jack screwed his wife next to us. Sheila and I shunted to and fro as we were both banged good. That unique squelching noise was doubled and I thought it o be one of the most hilarious things I ever heard.

"Oh god, keep doing that. Make me cum."

Jack did, and she did. Cum, that is. She climaxed with a shriek and a gasp and visibly wilted. Jack held his cock inside her as she trembled before collapsing on the bed. My husband's hard prick slipped out of her, slick with her cum. I rolled onto my back, and Jack fell on top of me to finish us off. I reached down and grabbed onto his slick and slippery dick and slipped it inside me. While he was fuckin me, Greg bumped my face with his turgid cock and I wrapped my lips around the fat top. THIS was fantastic. Being fucked by two men at the same time.

I came on Jack's burrowing cock just as Greg unloaded over my face. He wasn't a big gusher which came as a relief in hindsight. His cum dribbled out and I focused on Jack, who must have been dying for release himself. Sheila licked my face clean of her man's cum and she watched close up as Jack pulled out of me and aimed his hose up to explode over my undulating belly and tits. Even before he had finished erupting, Sheila was on the ball, lapping up as much of his ejaculate as she could.

Our guests stayed the night, and the four of us slept soundly, our limbs entangled in our post-coital bliss. We fucked again the next morning. Not so manic as before, but more of a passive manner. Greg took me and Jack had his wife. To impress the guys, the blonde and I got down on each other in a sixty-nine, but it didn't work as well as we'd hoped and didn't last long. Some homework was needed me think. The foursome had been a success and Jack and I were quite eager to explore new avenues and people. We agreed that we would do this again and soon.


x

January 10th, 2024.

Jill's diary entry.

Although it had been our mutual friend Sheila, accompanied by her husband, Arabella was the first female guest to join Jack and me in our new swinging life. We had made contact through our swingers website, and she expressed a wish to meet up in the flesh. She sent us a picture of herself in the nude and Jack was immediately up for it, the dirty devil. Describing herself as self-partnered, in the manner of actress Emma Watson, she informed us that nobody owned her nor did she desire to settle down with either sex. It's a common enough fantasy, I suppose, and when I confessed my desire to be with another girl, Jack had been intrigued.

She was stunning to look at. At six feet tall, she had long straight blonde hair and gazelle-like legs. Jack and I agreed that she would contrast very nicely with my lithe form and darker hair. I do love a good length of cock any day of the week, but there is something special about the thought of another girl's tongue licking me all over. I considered myself lucky in that I was able to attract other women as well as men. And getting attention from either sex always made me wet between the legs. We were really excited, and we couldn't wait to meet her and fuck her.

x

That night Jack and I made out as we viewed Arabella's picture on our laptop. We imagined what might happen when we met and our sex life became very hot up until the get-together.

"Does the idea of eating pussy make you horny?” Jack teased as I rode him cowgirl style.

As his wonderful big dick filled me so, I gazed down at his beautiful torso and grinned.

"The thought of you making that woman come on your tongue is making me horny, you cheeky sod!"

He pulled me down on top of him and impaled me on his dreamy cock. I clung to his shoulders and grappled for a hold by clamping my legs to the outside of his. As I bucked with my lower body and squeezed my pussy around his rock-solid dick, I teased him more.

"Are you going to fuck Arabella in this position?"

"Yes. Like this, doggy, and like this!"

I shrieked loudly as Jack flipped us and I was now happily on my back with my feet facing the ceiling. Jack held my hands above my head as he fucked me with repeatedly forceful strokes. Images of him with the leggy blonde beneath him spurred the pair of us on, and I came close to an orgasm as he nipped my left tit with his teeth.

"Yes!" I cried as I dug my nails into his shoulders. "I’m coming!"

As I climaxed, Jack kept on fucking. His deep thrusts doubled in pace as he got into his vinegar strokes. I crossed my legs behind his lower body as he pumped and pumped and pumped. Just when a second orgasm coursed through me, he unloaded inside me and his goo dribbled out and down my upturned crack when he pulled out. Breathless, I let my trembling legs go limp, and I looked up at my virile husband with pride and love.

"We haven’t fucked like that for ages. I think this swinging is going to be good for us, Jack."

"I think you might be right."

x

January 20th.

Jack's entry.

The next week went by slowly as we awaited our hot date. Jill readied the flat and bedroom for our visitor, and we abstained from sex which was a wrench, believe me. I have to own up and say that when I was a professional footballer, I had more than a few female admirers and it was hard to say no when I was offered the odd quickie now and again. Jill and I were quite compatible in bed, but we both agreed that this swapping of partners was spicy and sexually arousing.

When Arabella duly arrived, any anxiety Jill and I had quickly faded and we relaxed together. The affable blonde was even more attractive in person, and her online photo hadn't done her justice. The idea that this gorgeous woman could be interested in us thrilled me in a way I couldn’t define. No disrespect to Jill, but this doll was classy with a capital C. I couldn’t wait to watch her and my wife make out with each other. 

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked as she made herself at home.

"Do you have Chardonnay?"

I nodded and got a bottle from the fridge in the kitchen. I was speechless when I saw that the action had already started. Arabella had already removed her designer dress and was naked apart from her strappy high heels. She was seated in an armchair with her bare legs splayed and was busy rubbing her bald pussy with obvious lust. I was just in time to see Jill slip out of her dress and saw her stand naked in front of our ribald guest.

Her long, straight, light brown hair hung down her spine to the tops of her buttocks. I loved her derriere with the identical rounded spheres. She easily passed the pencil trick, and for those in the dark, this is where a pencil is inserted vertically between the bum cheeks and it stays in place. I sat in the chair opposite and watched the proceedings.

"Ready for a spot of lezzy fun?" laughed the blonde as Jill sat on the arm of the chair.

Arabella opened her legs wider and from my view, I saw her shaven mound in all its glory. Jill dove in and within seconds her face was buried in the other girl's snatch. Her tongue extended and she licked all around her smooth outer lips, gradually zoning in on her inner petals. This was unbelievably filthy and highly erotic to see my lover pleasure such a beauty. I unzipped my trousers and had my boner in my fist in a trice. Arabella looked over Jill at me and nodded in approval at my sizeable appendage.

"He has a nice cock, doesn't he?"

Jill lifted her dappled face and smiled.

"I like it."

She looked so beautiful and slutty at the same time. I knew that we were well on the road now to experiencing new adventures and sexual explorations together.

"We're going to have to go to the bedroom. Come on, you two. And keep your shoes on."

The pair of naked babes tottered off on their heels and I followed behind them to enjoy the sight of their rear ends rolling from side to side. All I craved right there and then was to fuck each of them doggy style.

x

Jill's entry.

Jack was so turned on as he sat on the edge of the bed in the buff with an enormous hard-on. He could not take his eyes off the way Arabella and I cavorted with each other. I had felt an instant attraction to her straight away, and apart from her sexy body, I wasn't certain why. Or even how I became such an out-and-out swinger.

The willowy blonde plied her expert tongue into me as far as she could to lash the inside of my quim. I fondled her long hair as her mouth and nose rubbed in my trim pubes. She sped up and apart from her tongue she fanned my clit with the soft pad of her thumb. I squeezed her neck as I snaked my left leg up and my spike heel moved up and down her back in my increasing delight. I looked to my side to see Jack who was furiously pumping his swollen cock at our ministrations. I was extremely excited to note that he was so turned on by my having sex with another female.

I felt my juices running out of me and Arabella lapped me at my puckered a-hole to gather up the viscous goo. For some reason, being licked out by a woman seemed different than the numerous times Jack had done it. Not better, but different. Arabella rose and swept her fair tresses to one side and grinned as she slid into a kneeling position and displayed her pink bald cunt to both Jack and me. I hesitated, thinking my hubby might want to give it to her but he waved me on. I came up behind her and I could see every fold and crease of her shaven labia as her bottom moved slightly in anticipation. I buried my face in her rear end and tongue fucked her as I parted her cheeks.

"Yes! Fuck me with that tongue, darling."

Suddenly a wave of total abandon came over me and I slobbered and drooled all over her buttocks as I eagerly flicked out at her slit. I was shaking with the thrill of it all as her hips bobbed in front of me. I prided myself on managing to find the deepest parts of her snatch and her loud moaning was proof of my prowess. I was giving another woman the best oral I could and she was loving it.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!"

That was it. Jack leaned in and between him and me we lapped at the girl together. Our tongues and lips overlapped as we swiped her from left to right and up and down. Arabella climaxed and her warm juices leaked over our chins and mouths. Jack and I kissed long and hard so that we could swap fluids with each other. His turn was up and Arabella and I lowered our faces to his rampant erection. We both began to lick and kiss his length in unison and he groaned accordingly as we slobbered and bathed his stalk with copious amounts of spit. The invited blonde popped his knob in her mouth and she sucked on him hungrily for a while before passing the baton to me. I pursed my lips and slowly sank halfway. We took turns blowing him and Jack looked on fascinated as we brought him to be as stiff as a board.

"This is amazing!" he gushed as Arabella circled the head of his cock with her slithering tongue.

Lost in his reverie, my hubby began to quite literally fuck her mouth. He held her fine hair with one hand and watched avidly as he shunted in and out while she drooled down her chin. When he stopped and pulled out his knob remained connected to her ruby lips by strings of runny spit. It was one of the most erotic things I had seen.

Thoroughly turned on I licked and sucked on my husband's yummy dick with Arabella by my side. As we shared him, our lips and tongues met and soon we were kissing each other with Jack's bulbous tip dead centre. As much as we were all three enjoying this, we were impatient to start fucking. Well, Jack clearly was, as he pulled his and made a circle in the air with his index finger. Arabella nodded and got on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide open so we could see her gorgeous cunt. Here was a stunning blonde beauty on our bed in the nude and willing to have my lover fuck her doggy style. Until two hours ago she had been a stranger to us. Now she lay on our bed just a few feet away from us with her backside in the air and waiting for cock.

"Come on then, show me what you're capable of."

Jack guided his fat helmet to her love lips and he started to tease her with the head of his cock, running it along the underside of her cunt. But the hot blonde was not one to be teased. Expertly judging the correct angle, she thrust backward onto him and Arabella squealed with delight as he sank inside her all the way. As he held her by the waist, I lay on my side and watched. It was so fucking hot. This was what we had wanted to do together, what we had imagined so many times, and now we were really doing it with a real looker. It was already beyond the sexual boundaries that most people ever experience and we had only just begun living out our fantasies.

"More," she demanded and Jack duly screwed her faster and harder.

The sharp smacking sound of his groin on her backside mixed with her high-pitched yelps of pleasure. She looked so incredibly aroused. Her mouth was gaping open and her eyes half closed as her tongue flicked across her red lips. As my well-endowed other half gave her what for, she bucked backward into him with fury.

"This is too much, please fuck me! Fuck me!"

I got hugely jealous and I also craved Jack's dick in me pronto. He peeled away from our guest lover and lay on his back with his arms behind his head and with his cock pointing right up. As usual, he was so stiff and ready for action. I was wild with anticipation now, and my breathing became jagged with lust as I readied myself to sit on his log. He went straight inside me with ease and I loved being able to dictate the pace of our fucking. I love to take the lead and it was all the more arousing by having Arabella kiss and fondle my bum as we shagged. My pussy dribbled out and coated Jack's shaft and balls as I ground my pelvis down hard.

"Don't forget me, big boy," breathed the long-haired blonde as she flopped onto her back beside us.

x

Jack's entry.

Fucking the pair of them at the same time was amazing. I had no thoughts in my head other than fucking. I turned to Arabella and saw that wild and lustful look only cock hungry women have. As I rolled onto her lissom frame I was ecstatic. This was what a threesome was all about for me. Jill scooted up and looked at me with her puppy eyes and I withdrew from Arabella and offered my cock to my wife. She eagerly lapped at the swollen head, licking up what were the blonde's love juices.

The blonde tapped Jill on the bottom and my wife got the message and hopped onto the woman's face. I pushed back into our welcome guest and continued to screw her as she licked Jill out. Arabella craned her head up and lapped rapidly at Jill's hot snatch. She bent to me and we kissed above the prone blonde whom we both selfishly used for our pleasure. I was as hard as I had ever been, I think as I savoured the moment of having two beautiful women at my disposal. Jill moaned into my mouth and ground herself back and forth against Arabella's face, which was wet and shiny with her juices.

This was so hot. My cock was close to exploding at this erotic vision and I had no choice but to pull free of Arabella to sink my cock into Jill's mouth. I began to spurt and I humped up with my hips as I ejaculated down Jill's throat. She was a good girl and swallowed the lot. I withdrew from her mouth and knelt beside her. Arabella scooted up and we three took a time out.

We drank more wine as we relaxed in bliss, still naked and up for anything. Jill vanished for a moment and then returned with a cheesy grin. In her hands was one of her forgotten sex toys, purchased on a whim some time back. This one was a double-headed dildo. Twelve inches of silicone that was made to look realistic with veins, bumps, and proper flared heads. Arabella perked up when she saw it, and was all for it.

"I've never used it. I never had an opportunity to share it."

"We'll christen it right now."

Jill held up a small bottle of Liquid Silk Lubricant and smeared both of the formidable shafts. They got on the bed facing each other with their legs splayed out and pointing in the direction of the other. The more experienced blonde took the dildo in both hands and fed one thick head and half of the shaft inside her pussy. Jill nearly creamed herself at the sight

and copied her, pushing the other head in her muff. Arabella wasted no time and pulled on Jill's thighs and thrust forward at the same time. The movement drove the dildos into the pair of them as they commenced fucking each other in sync. The blonde's cunt seemed to suck in more fake cock than Jill, so insatiable was she and her slender form was slick with perspiration. Jill grabbed bunches of the sheets in her fists as they shunted and their legs tangled as they wrestled against each other. With her legs apart, pumping the dildo into Arabella, my wonderful wife looked incredible. Her eyes were glazed with lust, and her tits jiggled delightfully as their pussies came to within a few inches.

"Fuck! Oh, yes! This is great!"

Jill snapped her head back as she climaxed on the silicone shaft and Arabella's head hung back so that her long hair fanned out behind her. There is not much I enjoy more than my love achieving an orgasm, but watching two luscious babes coming in front of me was the best. I would remember this amazing sight, two beautiful women exploring each other's cunts, for a long time. The noises coming from the pair of them were a thrilling experience.

"Did you like that, darling?" I asked as they disengaged.

"Yes! I'm a slut! I love to fuck, I love to suck cock, I love to lick pussy. I'm a slut. A filthy fucking slut!"

I grinned and cradled the naked babes in my arms as we caught our breath. Jill was indeed a dirty devil, and I felt lucky to have her.

END OF PART ONE

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments