Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In The Motel

"First time swinging with hubby and our new friends"

63
12 Comments 12
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. I hope you enjoy it! It took over twenty years for me to agree with hubby to try swinging, and I'm glad I finally did."

The next day, we were chatting again, and John said he had told a female friend about us, and she was eager to meet us. We started a group chat and decided to book a motel for the following weekend, learning from our previous mistake.

Debbie said she loved sucking cock and asked if were we ok with kissing. I reassured her we both were and the conversation got even hotter. She had never been with a woman but wanted to kiss me and suck my nipples. I told her that sounded like fun and I'd like to do the same. We discussed turn-ons and hard limits. We were very similar in both areas.

The date was decided, the venue chosen and hubby booked it. I was so excited. We even had sex in the mornings on weekdays, before work! This was already rejuvenating our sex life. We kept texting and teasing one another. We were excited but nervous, and John and Debbie both said they were too. Then John told us he couldn't join until later as something came up. I was disappointed but he assured us he'd be there, just later than he'd thought.

The day arrived. I'd asked Debbie what she was going to wear and we'd both decided we'd wear jeans with something sexy underneath. She arrived just after us and we got to know one another over a coffee. Debbie was very open and friendly and we discussed our lives and what had started us down this track. She was single and basically horny, looking for sex but not a relationship. The chat was easy between us and she seemed pretty easygoing.

At the agreed time, we drove to the motel and checked in. John arrived at the same time and he and Debbie shared a kiss, but I couldn't watch. I was looking forward to that myself! I'd really enjoyed the kisses we'd shared in the park.

We were all so nervous, and we weren't sure how to start. I wasn't sure anything would happen. We'd taken some alcohol but neither of them drank. We'd taken "Cards Against Humanity" too, but it didn't seem to be of any interest. We were all there for the same reason, but not sure how to break the ice!

After chit chat for half an hour or more, I told John to kiss me and he gave me a peck. I asked if that was the best he had. He got the idea and gave me a real tongue-lashing, like the one he'd given me in the park. We cuddled each other tightly as his tongue was deep in my throat. The other two noticed, and I heard hubby ask Debbie if he could kiss her. They did. It was hot, but I didn't watch for long as I kissed John again.

We broke the kiss and he took a peek down my top. I was wearing a tight top and a black bra. He took my nipple and gave it a squeeze. I took my top off, and just like that, I was the first to remove any clothing. He didn't waste any time. He quickly took my breast out and sucked it. I unclasped my bra, and he took the other breast and sucked until my nipple was hard. It felt naughty, but it was such a turn-on. Hubby was there, yet someone else had their mouth on my breast!

I took a quick look and noticed that Debbie had her top off too, and as I watched, she stripped off her bra. Her boobs are bigger than mine, and her nipples were amazing! They were so hard and big. Hubby didn't waste any time and plunged in, sucking one and rubbing the other. I turned back to my lover who had removed his shirt. I know he loves nipple play and I started squeezing.

"Harder!" he said, and I did. I squeezed one as I sucked the other, then kissed him some more.

I played with his belt and loosened it. He undid my jeans then pushed me gently onto the bed and started taking off my boots and socks then stripped off my jeans and panties and pulled them down. I was naked and his eyes took me in. I was eager to show him my body. He looked me up and down then pushed my legs apart and dived in. John licked and sucked my pussy and I was in heaven. I came quickly but I'm not sure he noticed as I'm not really very vocal when I cum. Either way, I was happy that he kept going. He was very skilled and I'm sure my eyes rolled back in my head as my body shuddered from another big orgasm.

I was suddenly brought back to earth as I remembered hubby was there and looked to see him and Debbie both in their underwear. Then my attention was drawn back by my lover as I felt him finger me and I looked up to see him looking at me, smiling. I was close again he pushed multiple fingers into me and then sucked on my clit. I came again, but he kept going as I bucked and moaned against his fingers and his mouth. Oh my God! I'm not saying that hubby doesn't eat me. He does, albeit infrequently! John had me cumming hard. I loved how this felt. It didn't feel wrong at all, it just felt so good!

John let me come down from my orgasm and stood and pushed down his jeans and jocks. His cock sprang to attention and I had to have it in my mouth. He was uncut and slightly curved. I pushed back his foreskin and he moaned as I took him in and sucked him deep. I sucked him for a while, then he stopped me to tell me to look at hubby.

Hubby and Debbie were naked too. Debbie was on her back and hubby was eating her pussy. John told me to look at her breasts and said he thought we should help. I got up and moved over and sat beside her but then my mouth gravitated to her breast. I took it in my mouth. It was amazing! This was what I'd wanted to do. I was curious and wanted to explore!

I loved sucking on her nipple and my fingers found the other one. I looked up and saw Debbie and John kissing as hubby ate her, and I explored and played with her amazing breasts. Debbie was writhing on the bed, and it looked like she was enjoying the attention. This was what we were here for. Fun between four consenting adults.

The thought fleeted quickly as I felt my legs being pushed apart. My new lover was between them, guiding Debbie's hand to my pussy. One fingered my clit and some fingers slid inside me. I didn't know whose hand was whose but enjoyed the sensation they brought to my whole body.

I kept sucking dutifully on her breasts as they explored my pussy. Then I felt a fingertip slide over my ass. It gradually found its way in as I kept playing. My pussy was getting a lot of love, then I felt a hand on my breast. With a hand playing with my pussy and a hand on my breast, I came again. I think that being there, in a cheap motel room, all of us naked was feeding my imagination and increasing my orgasms.

John pulled me to my feet and he gave me another deep kiss. This time I tasted myself on him. He had already shared a kiss with Debbie and I briefly wondered if she had liked my taste. We moved back across to the other bed and kissed some more. John wanted me on the bed, but I asked if he wouldn't mind if he laid down. He did and I thought I'd give his cock some attention. I took him in my mouth and sucked. I sucked hard and clenched my lips as I slid up and down his tasty cock.

He didn't last long. His seed flooded my mouth and I took it all in before I swallowed. Then I crawled up and kissed him deeply so he could taste it too. We cuddled and kissed for a while, my hands finding his nipples again.

We watched hubby and his new fuck buddy. Debbie was eating him and by the look on his face, she was doing a great job. She looked like she had it all under control and I turned back and we kissed and cuddled.

After a little while my hand ventured down to his cock and I felt it pulse in my hand. I nibbled his ear and stroked his length and told him I wanted him inside me. I gave him another kiss and felt his tongue deep inside my mouth. It had been a while since hubby and I kissed like this! Thinking of hubby made me look across at them. They were kissing as well. His hand was between her legs and hers was wrapped around his cock.

Debbie saw me looking and broke their kiss. She asked if she could kiss me and I readily agreed. It was so different. So soft, and for a moment I lost track of time and melted into her mouth. My hand fell to her hip as we continued to kiss. I heard the men discussing us and then felt hands stroking my ass. We turned to the men who were stroking their cocks.

She took over stroking hubby's and I fell to my knees and took my new lover's length in my mouth again. I pushed the foreskin back with my lips and listened to his deep moan. He held my head against him and I felt his glans at the back of my throat.

I stood up and pushed John onto the bed and smiled as I straddled his face and lay down to take him in my mouth. We both feasted on each other and I played and sucked my new favourite toy. My hand ventured to his balls and I fondled them both gently. I felt John's tongue push into my cunt and my legs shook as I came. I moaned as my lips released his hard member but he kept the pressure up and my orgasm increased. I looked over and saw the others in 69 position too, with her on top.

My lover's cock was still hard in my mouth and I sucked some more. He asked if he could fuck me and I quickly hopped up and turned around. I straddled him cowgirl style and pushed down. We locked eyes and his hands found my breasts and his fingers played with my hard nipples. He whispered that he had been waiting for this. We'd spoken about it a lot as we were getting to know each other through texting.

I felt quite relaxed with this man's hard penis inside me. It was surreal. I looked over at hubby. Debbie was riding him. He was watching her intently and my attention was drawn back to the man under me.

His hardness felt different inside me. I was loving the new sensations I was feeling. I looked into his eyes and felt another orgasm come crashing down on me.  I couldn't support myself and I lay down on him as my juices ran out around his cock.

He moved my hair off my face and his lips met mine. It wasn't a rushed kiss this time. His tongue explored my mouth and I felt his cock twitch.

"How do you want me," I asked.

"On your knees," he replied.

I hopped up off him and he stood up. I moved to the end of the bed with my ass hanging over the end. He didn't need another invitation. I felt his hardness fill me up again and I was close to cumming again! He thrust into me and I felt his balls slap against my pussy. I heard moaning and it took me a moment to realise it was coming from me! I couldn't contain it and my body shook as another orgasm ripped through me. This time as I was bucking against him I felt his release rush into me. It was just what I'd wanted and I smiled as I looked at hubby and Debbie watching us as he spooned her,  rubbing her nipples.

When I felt John withdraw from my pussy, I stood and moved across to hubby and Debbie. We both lay down near them and he guided my fingers to her perfectly delicious pussy and I found her hard clit.

Debbie moaned quietly and I realised it was the first time I heard her. I was admiring the vision and enjoying the sights and smells of my hubby and this woman having sex right in front of me. I was so turned on I didn't realise my lover was behind me until I felt his hands on my body, one playing with my cum filled pussy and the other on my left breast. I smiled and turned back and he kissed me.

It didn't take long until she was cumming and her legs clamped my hand as she bucked back against hubby. I withdrew my hand and he quickly filled her with his cock again. He must've only just been holding on as he came deep inside her.

After showering together, we sat and discussed the experience, still partly nude. We all agreed it was a success and have planned our next rendezvous for a fortnight's time. It was hard to part, but we went our separate ways and hubby and I had a very erotic conversation on the way home. I can't wait for next time!

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments