Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends

"Sooner or later"

34
9 Comments 9
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time and any constructive suggestions would be appreciated."

I guess it was going to happen, sooner or later. Bill and Martha were our pinochle friends. I worked with Bill and we just started talking one night and discovered he and his wife liked the game and so, the friendship grew over cards. I imagine I should tell you a bit about myself, John, and my wife Judy. We’re both in our thirties, as Bill and Martha are also. There’s nothing about any of us that would make us stand out in a crowd.

Of course, things started on a card night. Bill and I always played as partners against the girls. It was Bill’s idea to switch to strip poker. None of we, the remaining three, were very receptive to the idea. Bill pressed on and I could feel myself weakening. As I said, none of us could claim to be exceptional in the looks department but, I admitted to myself that I wouldn’t mind seeing Martha in the buff. She, as was my wife, was a bit on the withdrawn side and overweight. Soon I was teasing the girls along with Bill.

Finally, after what seemed to take forever we had them convinced. Now, everyone is familiar with the game and what the finish would reveal. Things went as expected and before long we were all down to our skivvies. Judy had lost her bra and Bill was enjoying the view of her c-cup tits while Martha was refusing to take her bra off. Those d-cup puppies, if it were up to her, would remain hiding beneath her boring bra. While I continued to tease her about being “chicken”, Bill was pushing Judy to allow him touching privileges. She was refusing while also trying to keep his persistent groping at bay.

Back to Martha. She was still holding her fleshy treasures as if they were never to see the light of day again. I decided to try a different tactic. While laying it on how much I just wanted to see her tits and to just allow me a peek and nodding towards Judy and Bill where Bill had made some headway and Judy was letting him cop a pretty good feel. This sort of pissed me off beings I had not expected any more than the card game. Although I had to admit it was a bit of a turn on watching them. Martha told Bill that he should keep his hands off of her. I could see she was getting angry. I told Martha that it was just a little high school-like petting. She wasn’t very receptive to that comparison so I decided to take my chances and reached over and started to fondle her left tit through the bra. She said no and tried to push my hands away from what I had found was a very firm tit. It was now a matter of principle. I once more checked out Bill and Judy and was surprised to see him freely fondling her melons. She was slumped in the chair with her head laying back with a very satisfied look on her face. She made no move to stop him as he leaned and started licking her nipples which by this time were standing loud.

Enough was enough. I stood behind Martha’s chair, reached down over her tits and yanked her bra over those puppies and up around her neck. Now I was able to pay homage to those lovelies. They were firm and her nipples were much larger than Judy’s. Very nice indeed. As I massaged her tits she began to settle down and we both were watching the Bill and Judy show. It was by now much further along than I would have thought possible. It was hard to tell at first but, soon was pretty obvious Bill had his hand in Judy’s panties. I almost complained but stopped when I heard Judy moan. Bill looked up and saw us watching and with a cheeky flip of his hand brought his fingers to his mouth and licked her juices off while we watched. Martha no longer resisted my hands on her tits so, inspired by Bill, I slowly slid my hand down Donna’s round belly to her thick mop of cunt hair. Her labia were swollen and wet. I slid my fingers easily into her warm, wet pussy. Now, I had a bit of a problem of my own. My little dick was hard as its five inches could get. What oh what to do!

KaroliSay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaroliSay

Bill provided the inspiration. He was now standing next to Judy rubbing his much bigger cock all over her face. I moved next to Martha, took out my puny cock and mimicked Bill who was now smearing pre-cum all over Judy’s face. What a sight, what a turn-on. Martha just looked up at me and closed her eyes as I painted her face in cum. She and Judy were both working their pussies to beat the band. We did lead the show in one way, Martha turned her head and sucked my peter wetly into her mouth. Heaven!

When Bill saw Martha’s head bobbing on my dick he turned to Judy and as she watched my blow job he stuffed his sausage into her mouth gagging her until she adjusted to his size. We both wound up blowing our loads down the girls' throats and flopped back In our chairs. Recovering from the blow job I continued to slosh my fingers around in Martha’s somewhat spacious cunt. Surprisingly, Bill’s soldier was still standing tall. This was not only impressive but embarrassing as my dick was in its usual post cum condition, namely shrunken. Bill looked over and said Judy at least had something to work with for a change. I could feel myself blushing like an immature kid. Martha told me it was ok because Bill’s cock was too big and it hurt her jaws when she was sucking him off. This did little to make me feel better. Martha started to work on my dick for some sign of life while Judy was enjoying playing with Bill’s already throbbing cock.

To my further discomfort, he leaned over and whispered in her ear. Whatever he said, she laughed and said ok and to my shock she stood up while pushing down her wet panties. Bill, being the gentleman helped Judy up onto the table with her legs spread and hanging off the edge. Now while looking at Martha and me, he ever so slowly began to slide his cock into my wife’s now soaking wet hole. Judy was letting out one continuous moan of pleasure.

On our side of the table we, at first we’re mesmerized by what we were seeing. If anything, Martha began to get even wetter than she was. Even more amazing, I was hard again. Bill told my wife it looks like John likes watching you getting fucked by a real cock. There was no denying it, it was so hot. Not to be outdone Martha stood up and told me to fuck her. She bent over the table presenting me with her big round luscious ass. Almost too big of an ass, I barely got my dick in her sopping wet pussy. It was still heaven in there and she seemed to be enjoying herself just fine. Lord knows I was.

We could feel the table rocking against us as Bill was plowing my wife’s furrow. I’ve never seen her as hot as she was that night. Moaning and begging for more. Adding insult to injury, it was obvious they were cumming at the same time. Martha and I weren’t far behind them but not at the same time. I managed to pump a very small amount of cum into her and she politely gave a little moan as if she were cumming too.

Needless to say, this forever changed our relationship with Bill and Martha, not to mention between Judy and me. Yes, we got “together” many more times over the years. I’ll be writing about some of those get together in the near future. Until then, good reading.

Published 
Written by Deacon1945
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments