Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Swapping

"Two mature couples long time friends first time swap"

34
12 Comments 12
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Barbara Edwards and Doreen Nunn were both aged in their mid sixties and had been friends since their schooldays.They lived near each other and they often went out as a foursome with their respective husbands John and David who were also aged in their mid sixties.

Barbara and Doreen were having a coffee in Doreen's house when Barbara said "Doreen, can I ask you something?"

"Christ Babs, we have known each other for about fifty years so I should fucking hope so," replied Doreen.

"Funny that you should use that word because that was what I wanted to ask you about."

"What word? Fucking?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if um...you and David still do it."

"I wish, but no it has been quite a while...do you and John?"
 

"No not for some time..I was thinking that it was just us," said Barbara.

"No it is not just you, I don't know if he doesn't fancy sex or just doesn't fancy me," pondered Doreen.

"Well I know John fancies you, he likes your big arse," laughed Barbara.

"Hey, my arse is no bigger than yours...does John really fancy me?"

"Yep, why do you mind?"
 

"No I don't mind, in fact I quite like it,my David thinks you are hot too," said Doreen.
 

"He thinks I am what? Maybe we should swap," giggled Barbara.

"Well at least we would get some sex," laughed her friend.

They were silent for a moment with both women thinking about what had been said and both wondering how serious the other one was.

"Are you serious about what you just said Doreen?" asked Barbara at last.
 

"About David thinking you are hot? Yes, perfectly serious."

"I was serious about John fancying you too," said Barbara.
 

"Are we suggesting what I think we are suggesting?" said Doreen.

"I think so, but not sure if the men would go ahead with it."

"But if they did how would you feel about your husband fucking me?" asked Doreen.

"I wouldn't mind if your David was shagging me," replied Barbara.

The women came to the conclusion that they were both very much up for it but then it was a question of whether both husbands would be and also how to go about finding out.

They decided it was best to each ask their husbands separately and they agreed that either or both men were against it then they would not discuss it again.

That evening Doreen said to David "Barbie and I were chatting today, she and John don't have sex either apparently."
 

"Oh and why were you chatting about sex?" asked David.

"She asked me if we still did it because they don't," replied his wife.

"So it is common then at our age?" responded David.

"Don't know about that but they are the same as us..but I told her that you fancy her."

"You did what? What did she say?"

"She certainly didn't seem to mind and she told me that John likes me."

"That's nice, maybe you should run off with him," joked David.

"No but we did wonder about swapping...you know just for sex."
 

"You serious, you mean John has you and I have Barbara?"

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"You really are serious..well I don't know,what does John say?"

"Don't know yet,Barbara is going to talk to him about it tonight."

"You and Barbara both want to do this?"

"Yes but only if you and John do."

David did not object so all depended on how John Edwards reacted to Barbara's suggestiion.

About half an hour later the Nunn's phone rang and Doreen answered it, it was Barbara.

"Hi Doreen,have you spoken to David about it?"

"Yes, he is up for it is John?"

ElaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaJacobs

"Yeah, he seems to be although he was a bit reluctant."

"So he doesn't fancy me then?"

"Oh he most certainly does but he still wants a day or so to think about it."

"Tell him to think about my big arse," laughed Doreen.

John did indeed think about Doreen's big arse and now all four were in agreement. It was arranged that they would meet at the pub for a quick drink and then all four go back to Barbara and John's house.

They were not sure how things would develop and whether both couples would remain at the Edwards' house or whether one couple would go back to the Nunn's house.

They met at the pub with both women looking extremely attractive, to the others husband anyway if not their own, but the conversation was slightly strained which was strange as they had all known each other for so long.
 

They went back to the Edwards' house and had a further drink having decided that a taxi could be employed later if needed.

The four of them were now more relaxed than they were at the pub and Doreen planted her big bottom on John's lap and Barbara sat with David.

After a minute or two of an almost embarrassed silence Barbara kissed David and seeing this Doreen and John's lips met.

Doreen wriggled her arse on John's lap and was delighted to feel some movement in his trousers against her backside.John started to massage her breasts as their kissing became more passionate.

Barbara by now had her hand on David's crotch and he fondled her left tit.

Both couples were starting to get a bit heated so now it was a question of whether one pair went back to the Nunn's house or whether all four remained where they were.

Barbara by now had David's cock out of his trousers and was running her hand up and down it's quite impressive length and Doreen had moved so that her legs stradled John and his hands were on her buttocks as thev exchanged tongues.

Barbara's blouse was now removed and her bra dragged off her tits "I think we are going upstairs now," she said generally and David struggled out of his trousers and pants and followed her swaying arse up the stairs.

Doreen and John did not really acknowledge their leaving as Doreen had removed his shirt and he her blouse. Doreen backed off his lap and hauled his trousers down and off and they were followed by his pants before she took his erect prick in her mouth.

Meanwhile Barbara and John were in one of the bedrooms and her skirt was off and John had his hands on her arse inside her knickers as she gently massaged his penis.

Downstairs Doreen's head bobbed up and down on John's rod until he said "I can't hold on much longer."

"Then fuck me," she said removing her skirt and knickers and displaying her hairy and wet cunt.

She lay back on the living room floor her legs wide apart and John had his throbbing prick at her entrance.

As John slid into Doreen downstairs David was entering Barbara on the bed.

It was not exactly synchronised but one husband was fucking his friends wife dowmstairs whilst the other couple were doing the same upstairs.

Both copulations were getting frantic and all four were getting close to cumming.

In fact Doreen came first with a scream just before John spunked into her and very soon thereafter Barbara reached a noisy climax before David spurted into her cunt.

The two well fucked couples each came down from their respective orgasms and eventually the naked Barbara and David came back downstairs to join their just fucked spouses.

Four sex lives had been reignited and the four friends were closer than ever.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments