Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Bliss

"Pastors are challenged by their horny wives to find bliss in sex"

55
27 Comments 27
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“What is the fucking meaning of life?” I asked our shocked friends as we sat in the rectory of the parish where my husband was the pastor, drinking cheap wine. “We have been friends for more than ten years and we talk about the same theological shit every time. There must be more to life than this.”

“Well, Christine, my dear,” said Matt, my husband, clearly embarrassed about my language and my questioning our existence. “We are chosen to glorify God.” He looked at his clergy colleague, Al, for support.

“That’s just it,” said Joan, Al’s wife and my best friend, standing with her hands on her hips, glaring at the two men. “You men of God are all the same. You talk in your ivory towers about predestination, grace, redemption, sacrifice and heaven without lifting a finger to bring divine love to earth.” She turned to me, softening her stance. “I also want more.”

“I’ve given you everything,” said Al angrily to Joan. “A beautiful home, a car, kids, expensive vacations…” I saw in his eyes that he desperately wanted to defend our boring life. “What more do you want?”

“Not this, not your self-righteousness,” said Joan as she plopped down next to me, placing her hand on my leg. I could feel her hand gliding up to my thigh. I opened my legs to allow her more access to my satin clad pussy. When her fingers touched my clit, it pushed me to a place I have never been before.

“I want to live on the edge,” I said. “I want to do things I haven’t done before,” I got up, slipped off my thong from underneath my dress and handed it to the wide-eyed Al. I turned around, lifted my dress and wiggled my naked pussy in his face.

“Christine!” shouted a shocked Matt. “What are you doing? Get away from him. You are my wife and you vowed to be faithful to me. I am the only man who is allowed to see your, eh… naked sex.”

I turned to Matt, slowly lifting my dress over my head and threw it behind me. This was now or never. I unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor. Standing naked in front of the two men, I started to caress my body and swayed to the slow rhythm of the Gregorian chanting music playing in the background. I cupped my heavy breasts in my hands, pinching my nipple, making them hard. I could feel my pussy responding to my stimulation.

Slipping my right hand over my forty-year-old tummy, I wanted desperately to touch my throbbing pussy. Matt and Al’s eyes widened as they saw my fingers touching my clit before I cupped my recently smooth shaven pussy with my hand. I slipped my middle finger between my wet folds before plunging it into my waiting hole.

My mind was a blur of pure pleasure and ecstasy. I wanted to shock my husband out of his “holiness” and fuck my best friend’s husband. This had been building up for the past five years. I had enough of our “vanila” existence behind a façade of normality and middle-class morality. I wanted to experience love and be the love that I desired. I played it safe for too many years, but now I had enough of this man-made morality.

Last week I confided in Joan about my sexual frustrations and my desires. I was shocked and relieved to hear that she had similar problems in her marriage. That was when we planned our “coming out” party.

Looking into the lust filled eyes of Al and the shame on Matt’s face, I thought I had gone too far. But when Joan pressed her naked breasts against my back and caressed my tits, I knew the game was on. It all depended on how good a seductress Joan was. She had to break down the wall of hypocrisy my husband was cowering behind.

Joan dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor between my legs. I felt her hands on my thighs, then she removed my hand from my pussy. Her face was between my cheeks licking my vulva. I bent down, resting my hands on Matt’s knees to give Joan better access to my dripping pussy. Matt’s eyes were no longer filled with disgust or shame but with pure lust. I grabbed his cock through his pants, discovering that it was hard as steel. Our little show had the desired effect on my conservative husband.

Dipping my head I looked at Joan sucking on my clit and saw a possible reason for Matt’s arousal. Besides my swaying tits, I saw Joan on her back with her legs spread open, her pussy exposed to Matt, puffy and glistening wet. I dragged Joan from between my legs and pushed her body onto Matt’s erection still in his pants.

Turning all my attention to Al, I saw that he already had his cock out and was stroking it. His cock was very impressive but not as big as Matt’s monster. I hoped that Joan would enjoy Matt’s cock in her pussy. Dropping to my knees, I took Al’s cock from his hands and started to play with it. He was uncut and I loved the feeling of the loose skin moving up and down his shaft. The mushroom head was a dark pink and the slit oozing precum.

BrendaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDream

Tentatively, I snaked out my tongue to touch another man’s cock with my mouth. He tasted differently. I wanted more than a taste. I needed his throbbing dick deep in my mouth. At least I would be able to get his down my throat. Not like Matt’s dick.

Just as I swallowed him, I heard Matt groaning. Turning my head to see what Joan was up to, I saw that she was sucking the tip of his cock, slurping his manhood. Matt eyes were closed in pure pleasure.

Al’s pumping his cock in and out of my mouth brought me back to the reason for my, our, swapping sexual partners. Maybe I moved too fast, trying to break down barriers too quickly. We were supposed to take it slow, talk it out with our husbands, telling them how we felt. Now we were past talking.

Hearing a slurpy pop coming from Joan and Matt’s direction, I broke contact with Al and looked at Joan. She was breathing hard, her eyes wide open, her body trembling.

“Why did it take us so long to do this?” she asked. “Why can’t we love more, enjoy our bodies more?” She crawled over to me, her blond hair sticky with perspiration, her blue eyes filled with desire. “Please hold me and tell me this is okay. I want this to be okay. Won’t we burn in hell? What would the congregation say?” Joan took a deep breath. “Matt has a huge cock, hasn’t he? I love sucking his dick.”

I embraced Joan’s naked body and for the first time in my life I discovered the softness of another woman. I loved the feeling of her perky breast pressed against mine. Then she kissed me with an open mouth, inviting my tongue in. I shuddered when she touch me between my legs at the same time I sensed Al behind me, his cock looking for an entrance. It seemed as if Joan has had sexual experiences with women before.

This was my first time and to be honest, I enjoyed it. She already licked my pussy and I would like to return the favor and the experience.

I broke our embrace to look what Matt was doing. He was naked on the couch, caressing his cock. “Where’s your rational theology now?” I asked him. “Why would God give you a big dick like that only to keep it hidden? To keep it from other women to enjoy?”

 Al found my wet slit as Joan pleasured my clit. My speech was erratic. I needed to convince myself and our group that this was okay with God. Or should we say Goddess? Men always feared the erotic sexual power of women. No wonder. A naked pussy, a lick and a suck on a dick and our men turned powerless, letting their cock heads take the lead.

“I cannot answer your question before I fuck Joan’s tight pussy,” said Matt. “I must find out if I can give pleasure to another woman while receiving pleasure from her.” Always the scientist.

“What are you waiting for?” Joan was on all fours, her pussy inviting Matt in. I quickly moved behind Joan to guide Matt’s thick cock into Joan’s wet and waiting pussy. I licked the precum from Matt’ cock, swiped it a few times through her wet slit before I slowly steered his shaft into her depth. A strange sensation came over me as I saw Matt disappearing into another woman, stretching her. Was it jealousy or lust? Desire or love?

When I looked into Matt’s brown eyes and saw the ecstasy and passion, I knew it was something else. Something I couldn’t explain.

Poor Al. I wondered what went through his mind as he saw his wife being taken by a bigger cock. How would he feel? Inadequate? To make this work I had to give him the time of his life. On my way to Al I kissed Matt and Joan and pushed Al onto his back on the carpet. I started to kiss his balls and even sucked one into my mouth.

I softly took his cock and caressed it, squeezing his skin covered head, playing with his sensitive helmet. Taking his whole cock into my mouth without gagging, I made gurgling sounds at the back of my throat, sending sensations down his cock.

“I could never do this with Matt,” I assured Al, as I came up for air. “You have a beautiful cock. Now I want it in my wet pussy, fucking me with all you’ve got.” I turned around, with my back to Al and impaled myself on his erection. I had a view of what Matt and Joan were up to while Al could see my ass and his cock pumping into my pussy.

Matt looked at me with such passion I haven’t seen in his eyes before. “Thank you,” he said as he pumped his hips, fucking my best friend doggy style. It was the expression on Joan’s face of pure bliss that convinced me of the divine origin of what we were indulging in. This wasn’t just lust and fucking, it was pure bliss.

I squeezed Al’s cock with my pussy muscles, increasing the friction and the sensation on Al and in my own divine source.

“I’m cumming,” screamed Joan. That triggered our own releases. Three of us came in unison.

“That is the meaning of life,” said Al, as I collapsed onto him, his softening cock slipping out of my pussy. I could feel our combined cum dripping from my slit.

“Divine bliss,” confirmed Matt.

 

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments