Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dog's Day

"Two women and two couples call on me on the same day."

21
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

In Hamlet, Act 5, Scene 1, when Shakespeare wrote: “Let Hercules himself do what he may, The cat will mew, and dog will have his day.“ He was talking about the power of human will to overcome overwhelming opposition. My day came not through willpower but by a random convergence of events. In writing, it may seem typical but has never come again.

I was fresh out of an emotionally draining relationship and had moved into a bachelor-pad apartment. It was a lazy Saturday around noon when I got a call from my old friend Barbara asking if she could stop by. Barbara and I had been fuck buddies since meeting on the Citizen Band Radio years earlier. Back then, Barbara was part owner of a well-liked swing club in the Hollywood Hills above Cahuenga Boulevard. For months Barbara would take me to her club, but I played with the guests because Barbara did not arouse me sexually.

Barbara had a body that would have made any sex symbol movie actress jealous. Perfect figure, great legs, firm, erect C-cup breasts with small, pink nipples. Her less-than-attractive face and voice did not match her body. Barbara, with her aggressive personality, harsh, raspy voice, and liberal use of profanity, often embarrassed me in public at restaurants. Barbara also had a strong female scent that took me a long time to understand. Barbara taught me more about life, people, and sex in a year than most people learn in a lifetime.

Barbara’s body had become more comfortable, her hips slightly broader, her breasts drooped just a bit, and her areola had turned brown. Her pubic hair, which she had always trimmed to a narrow strip, was now an unruly blonde puff. She left her clothes in a trail from my front door to the bed. She helped me undress and shoved me onto the bed, and was immediately on top of me. As she guided my cock into her pussy I marveled that she fit me as comfortably as a favorite pair of jeans. I let the strong scent of her female juices overwhelm me as they poured out of her and onto me. I had long ago learned to appreciate her aroma and the physical effect of her pheromones on my sexual response.

She drew a bottle of poppers from her purse, which I carefully shared with her. Careful because Barbara had once accidentally poured an entire bottle down my nose. It was Barbara who had taught me the sex-enhancing effects of this product. Barbara was always on top and would do all the work; all I had to do was lay there and enjoy orgasm after orgasm. That day Barbara gave me three orgasms while I enjoyed her profanity-laced narration of what she was doing to me.

No sooner had Barbara left when there was a knock at the door; it was Victoria, but she called herself Breeze. She was a heroin addict who lived around the corner in a halfway house. Victoria was hitch-hiking, and I met her by giving her a ride. When she found out I was walking distance from where she lived, she would stop by to check my cabinet for prescription pain pills and have a little sex. Yes, I always kept just enough pain pills in a bottle to keep her coming back.

Victoria was skinny, perhaps just under a hundred pounds, with a bean-pole figure and small fried egg breasts. Unlike Barbara, Victoria had a raspy voice that was soft and adorably cute. She had no female scent but always seemed to have a milky discharge that I found unpleasant. Sex with Breeze was not fantastic or fun, but I always wanted it. We each had an orgasm, and then she left.

I had enough time to prepare and eat dinner before my next guests arrived. I answered the door to greet Elizabeth and her husband Oscar, a Philippine cuckold couple who visited me most weekends. They brought gifts of Menthol cigarettes (I smoked in those days), my favorite brandy, and they always left a tip on the table before leaving. Elizabeth had a figure that was not curvy; her body was neither thin nor chubby. She did have an adorably cute face and B-cup breasts that stood erect and firm. She spoke with an adorably cute accent and taught me a phrase or two in her language. Sex with Elizabeth was a bit vanilla due to her lack of experience but extremely fun because of her enthusiasm for it.

Oscar got a chair from my dining table, so he could sit by the bed and watch us fuck. In the bedroom, I disrobed and slowly undressed Elizabeth as part of the show. Elizabeth got on the bed, arranged her pillow then lay on her back with her legs wide apart. I got on the bed in an upright kneeling position with Elizabeth, then slid between her legs and put her legs across my thighs. I petted her fine black pubic hair and then slowly pushed my dick inside her. I would continue fucking her in this position so her husband could see everything. Although we were performing sex for the pleasure of her husband, who was our audience, having him watch made fucking Elizabeth all the more fun.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

I occasionally caressed her tummy, fondled her breasts, or just put my hand on the mound of her pussy to feel it pulsing as I fucked her. She would bite her lower lip with her upper teeth and make strained squeaks and moans. From time to time, she would loudly exclaim “MMMMMM” in a high-pitched voice as she had orgasms; I counted three. I would confine myself to one orgasm because the high point of my evening was yet to come. With a hug for Oscar and a hug and kiss for Elizabeth, I bade them farewell at the door.

Shortly after closing the door, perhaps in Less than a minute, Sonny and Katie were knocking on it. The two couples had to have passed by each other; did they realize they were sharing me? They were not a cuckold couple in the true sense; they came to me for breeding. Due to male infertility, they arranged to have me impregnate Katie; the arrangement would end with a positive pregnancy test. Her impregnation would not use a turkey baster; we would do it the old fashion way, through sexual intercourse.

Sonny was a typical second or third-generation Italian, he looked a lot like Sonny Bono, right down to the mustache. Katie, in contrast, was a stunning beauty, a dead-ringer for Sharon Stone. As usual, they had brought a stimulant powder as a party favor that the three of us shared as Katie got ready for our session. To prepare for intense sex, Katie pulled her blonde shoulder-length hair back into a ponytail and then pulled a sweatband across her forehead.

I disrobed as Sonny placed some pillows on the living room floor where I was to lay. I lay on the carpet as Katie took her pants off. She approached me like a predator stalking prey with her lips pursed, and piercing eyes gave her a look of determination. Katie was a woman with a purpose; her mission was to extract from me all the sperm I had. She slid out of her G-string panties and straddled me on her knees. As she guided my dick inside her pussy I admired her blonde pubic hair, carefully trimmed to a perfect triangle for my pleasure.

Katie began moving her hips back and forth and side to side in an almost circular motion. She was still wearing a halter top that revealed her lovely shoulders but not her breasts. I remembered how beautiful her torpedo-shaped perfect C-cup breasts were. I thought about the pink areola and inverted nipples as I reached inside her halter to feel them. The sensations were so heavenly that I wanted the sex to last forever; however, it only lasted fifteen minutes, more or less.

Sonny saw I had an orgasm and rushed to roll his wife onto her back. He held her legs up high, lifting her hips off the carpet, and she tucked a pillow under her gorgeous ass. This maneuver was to keep from spilling a single drop of my sperm and let it stay as deep inside her as possible. Sonny held her in this position for about three minutes before motioning me in for round two.

Once I was on top of Katie in the missionary position, Sonny stood behind us and held her legs by the ankles up high and spread apart. With Katie on her back, I could not resist lifting her halter to reveal her breasts, knowing it would not fall back down. Much to my surprise, she wiggled out of her top then everything was perfect. During the next twenty minutes, I felt immersed in the most heavenly sex imaginable. The way her pussy firmly gripped my cock as it pounded in and out of her. The gliding sensation of the best possible lubricant, my sperm.

After having another orgasm, Sonny asked me to hold my position and remain perfectly still. The next thing I knew, he had mounted me and was fucking my ass. With each thrust, I could feel it shoving my dick into Katie. He was fucking his wife through me! I had never experienced a sensation like that before, nor have I since. That part was over in about five minutes, but they were a delightful five minutes. They left a tip on my table, and we parted company at the door with hugs and kisses.

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments