Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couples Poker

"Friendly couples discover a whole new world by playing poker"

61
22 Comments 22
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Twenty-five years ago, I was lucky enough to marry the sexiest lady I have ever known. I was nine years older and had been around the block a time or two but she was what many men would drool over. Liz was 5’ 5” tall, nice firm 36C’s, hard erect nipples that seemed to always be begging to be sucked, long brown hair, nice legs and a firm stomach. She had an exotic look, and a lot of guys would turn around when we passed.

We had been married for about six months and she was always ready and willing to do anything I suggested in the area of sex. She especially enjoyed having her pussy licked and tongue fucked. She had only been with one guy before me and I really think I opened the door for her because she liked my cock in her mouth, her pussy and even her ass after I consensually took her anal cherry.

When I got home on a Friday evening, Liz told me she had invited her high school girlfriend and husband to dinner on Saturday night. That was fine with me because I liked him and even if his wife wasn’t Liz, she was cute and had a timid shy, but sexy, look about her. Before they arrived, we got the meal prepped so all we had to do was cook it when they arrived. I was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Liz came out from the bath wearing a lacy blue bra and matching bikini cut panties. I wanted her then but she laughed and said, “Later.” She then put on a dark blue sexy sheer top and white shorts.

Ted and Pam arrived and he was dressed like me. Pam had on a cute yellow sun dress without straps and her breasts (smaller than Liz’s but nice and perky) were holding the top up. We all got some drinks and sat on the back deck until Liz said she was hungry. While the food cooked, we kept on drinking. Liz and Pam talked about high school and life, and Ted and I talked sports and cars. Liz brought the food out and the food was great, the booze was flowing and the sky got dark. We sat around the table on the deck, lit candles and drank more and more.

Ted suggested we play some poker and we each had some coins to bet with. The card game progressed and the talk was loosening up and sexual overtones were obvious. I did notice that Ted would eyeball Liz when she got up to get something and especially when she would bend over because her shorts would ride up and her top would fall open a bit. Pam was a bit uptight but the was drinking was loosening her up. When she stood up the deck lights would shine through her dress making her panties visible. I got up from the table to help Liz and she turned and planted a huge kiss on me right in front of Ted and Pam. She explored my mouth with her tongue and my hands went straight to her ass to pull her into me.

After the kiss I whispered to her, “Getting turned on yet?” and she reached and cupped my erect cock and squeezed. I could have fucked her in front of our friends right then, but caught myself and sat down to resume our card game.

Ted and Pam had that lust look on their faces after seeing Liz and I, so it was starting to become an interesting evening. We played poker for a couple hours and everyone was drinking and the mood was getting easy going. The occasional comment about sex, lusty clothes and bodies would pop up and everyone laughed and drank more. I asked if they wanted to play something else because the game was getting old and boring.

Ted said, “Why not make it more interesting. Let’s play ‘truth or dare’ poker?"

The women seemed a bit hesitant but they’d had enough to drink that they agreed. Ted explained that the winner of each hand, the person with the best hand, could ask the loser, the person worst hand of the other three,  a question. And if they declined to answer or told a lie they had to accept a dare. The women’s hesitancy was till there but another drink got the better of them and they agreed.

Ted won the first hand and I lost. He asked me what was the one thing that turned me on about Liz?

I answered, “Her beautiful breasts.”

Liz blushed a bit but said, “Oh honey that is cute.”

We all laughed and the game continued.

Pam won and Liz lost the next hand.

Pam asked Liz, “Have you ever made love on the hood of a car?”

Liz replied, “Kyle and I did at the park one time.”

Pam won again and Ted lost and she asked, “Now what turns you on with me?”

Ted smiled and said, “Your shaved pussy.”

Pam immediately blurted out, “It isn’t all shaved. I have a landing strip,” and everyone cracked up and you could see Pam turn beet red.

Ted won the next hand Liz lost, he asked her when was the first time she’d made love to a guy.

Liz responded, “When I was a senior in high school.”

Pam spoke up and said “You are lying because you told me it was when you were a junior.”

Liz tried to correct herself but we all said you have to take a dare.

Ted said, “Okay girl because you lied you have to remove your top.”

Liz looked at me and I agreed with Ted but Pam wasn’t sure we should go down that road.

Liz said, “I guess we are” and she stood up, grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it up and over her head exposed her blue bra and very visibly erect nipples. Ted let out a loud gasp and Pam stared at the size of Liz’s tits and obvious nipple arousal. She smiled and sat down and said we needed to play another hand.

Pam lost the next hand and I won so I asked her, “Have you ever kissed a girl?”

Pam refused to answer because she said it was a silly question. Liz spoke up and relayed that she seen her kiss a girl on their senior trip. We all jumped in on that one and I told Pam that she had to take a dare and I told her to remove her dress. She refused saying we had more clothes on than she did. I agreed but she had to remove her panties.

She started to go to another room and Ted stopped her and said “No you have to do it here.”

She was struggling but she did remove them as she sat in the chair and placed them on the table.

Ted spoke up and said, “There is sex in the air tonight.”

At this point, Ted suggested we change the game to “strip or dare”. I won and Liz lost the next hand. I said strip or dare and she took the dare. I told her she had to kiss both us guys and she immediately came to me and we kissed deep and passionately. She then went to Ted and as their lips met their mouths opened and I could see the probing of their tongues as they kissed. Pam sat there and just stared at them.

Ted lost and Pam won the next hand and she told him strip or dare and he chose strip. He pulled his shirt over his head and smiled. I lost the next hand and Liz won. She asked me which and I told her I wanted both. I removed my shirt and Liz said I had to kiss Pam because she looked as if she needed one. I scooted my chair over to her, placed my hands on both sides of her face and when our lips met, she immediately opened her mouth and invaded mine with her tongue, swirling it around. She did this gentle sucking as she kissed me. It was wonderful and I didn’t want it to end.

Ted lost and Liz won. She asked strip or dare and he choose to strip. She said he had to stand and take off his jeans. He stood and unzipped and unsnapped his jeans and they fell to the floor. He was obviously aroused and his erection was quite visible. Pam lost and I won. I asked strip or dare and she said she only had one item on and we had a lot more so she’d take the dare. I smiled at Ted and said Pam you have to allow Ted to reach under the table and stroke your pussy for two minutes. She turned beet red again, but agreed.  Liz and I sat together and watched as Ted reached under the table and I assumed he touched her because she instantly moaned and slid to the front of her chair and was panting as he stroked and fingered her pussy. Liz and I were wanting to do the same but we watched, getting more turned on as we did. Time was up but Pam didn’t seem to care. But Ted sat back and the game continued.

I lost and Ted won. I stood up, faced Pam and told her to remove my pants. She unzipped and unsnapped my jeans and slowly pulled them down. She was about a foot in front of me and I really wanted her to take my hard cock and do whatever she wanted. She didn’t do much but did stroke me as the jeans fell to the floor.

It was really getting interesting now. The next hand Liz lost and I won.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

“Darling, the strip or dare is your choice.”

She chose dare and I said “Liz, you have to reach under the table and stroke Ted.”

They all looked at me and she slowly scooted over and reached under the table and started stroking him because his face showed utter lust. She was smiling and her arm was moving like she was jacking him off. The time limit was up and he groaned when she finished.

The next hand Liz again lost but Pam won. Whether it was payback I don’t know, but she told Liz she was changing the rules and the loser had to strip, no more dares just strip. Liz stood, removed her shorts and displayed a huge wet spot in her panties. She stood for a short time, turned around for us to see her, laughed and sat down.

Ted won and I lost. He said, “Old buddy stand and let’s see your cock.”

I must have been red faced but the women were hollering and urging me on so I stood and turned to Liz. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and pulled them down to my ankles. My cock was standing tall and hard and as she sat up, she licked the tip of it for me. I almost fell over from the sheer arousal I felt. Pam and Ted both urged her on with shouts of “more, more.” Liz licked the tip and the underside of my cock. There was an “electrical” charge surrounding us.

Liz lost and I won. I said, “Baby, let’s see those tits.”

She stood and reached behind and unsnapped the bra and just let it fall to the table. Her breasts were moving as she breathed, her nipples were erect and yearning to be licked and sucked, she reached up to stroke her nipples and squeeze her breasts before sitting down and everyone was staring even Pam.

Here we sat, me nude, Liz in her blue panties, Pam with a dress on and Ted in his underwear. I spoke and said “Here’s the deal. You know we’re all going to get naked so let’s just do it.”

Ted stood and faced Pam and asked her to do the honors. She reached up and just pulled his underwear down exposing his erect cock. Liz told him to turn around so all could see and he did a “fashion” turn. He sat and told Pam it was her turn. She hesitated, but stood and pulled the dress up and over her head. As the dress rose past her pussy, we could see the shaven part and the landing strip. It was actually cute the way she did it. As the dress went over her tits, I saw the rose-colored nipples which looked like two pebbles, pink and hard, her breasts were smaller than Liz’s but still nice and firm. She turned for us to see and sat down.

Liz stood and turned to Ted and said, “Why don’t you help me?'

Ted about fell off his chair. He looked at Pam and she nodded yes, so he placed his fingers at the waist band and pulled them downward. Liz’s eyes were glazed a bit and she must have felt the cool air on her hot, wet pussy because she moaned. His fingers went upward and to the inside of her thighs as he stroked her pussy before he quit. Liz stood there for a minute before she took a breath and sat down.

I said, “Well everyone is naked so what happens now?”

Ted said, “We can all go inside to a bedroom and see what happens.”

Liz said “I don’t want to be with anyone but Kyle.”

And Pam said, “I don’t think we should switch either.”

I said “Let’s all get in the bed and do what we want with our partners.”

This was agreed to and we headed to the bedroom, lit some candles and got in bed. The women were in the middle and guys on the outside. We all began kissing and hands were wandering. I sneaked my kisses down until I was between Liz’s legs. I spread them and started licking Liz’s wet pussy. Soon her legs were gripping my head as I watched her eyes and body move to my tongue. She was moaning and writhing on the bed as I used my fingers to open her hot pussy lips and snake my tongue deeper into the wetness.

Ted was still kissing and fingering Pam and Pam’s hand fell on Liz’s tit. Her fingers began to stroke Liz’s nipple. Not flinching Liz moved her hand to Pam’s tit and also began stroking her nipple and tit. I was loving the show as I was licking and kissing Liz's pussy.

Ted glanced at me and I nodded. I moved upward to again start kissing Liz. Ted took Pam’s hand and moved it to Liz’s pussy and I did the same with Liz’s hand. They hesitated, but both women started sliding their fingers in the others pussy while they moaned and groaned. He and I were kissing the women and watching for all we were worth.

This went on for a bit and Ted and I rolled back to watch as both women began to climax and Liz yelled out and Pam collapsed. They both laid back, breathing very hard until they came to their senses and both seemed to be blushing but neither said anything. Ted and I were smiling like Cheshire cats.

Liz told me to lay down and she got between my legs and started teasing my cock with her lips and tongue. She was on her hands and knees sucking me, licking my balls and massaging my cock at the same time. Pam took Ted’s hand and placed it underneath Liz’s pussy and he began to finger fuck her as she sucked me.

Pam leaned down to kiss me passionately and I responded in kind. Liz let my cock fall from her mouth to tell Ted to please finger her ass which he did without hesitating. His finger was ass fucking her and I was being sucked and kissed. Pam was kissing me as I slid my fingers deep into her pussy. Everyone was having a good time and I asked both women to suck me. They laid beside me and each took a turn sucking my cock and licking my shaft and balls. After a few minutes Ted had his turn with the women as I finger fucked both women until they came again.

Ted was really turned on and said he was going to cum and spurted both women’s faces with cum. Liz licked the cum from her lips and smiled at me as she rolled over and motioned me to fuck her. I immediately entered her wet pussy and stroked her long and hard. She was actually throwing her pussy onto my cock as we fucked. Ted began sucking Pam's pussy and she leaned over to suck on one of Liz's nipples. Seeing this I instantly shot my load deep in Liz's pussy making her cum at the same time.

Ted pulled Pam onto her knees and elbows as he entered her from behind. She was moaning, "Fuck me hard baby," as Liz and I watched the show while still stroking each other.

Ted and I fucked our wives again after we’d rested. We talked about switching partners but the women were hesitant so he and I asked them to lay beside one another and to masturbate until they came, which they eagerly did. We rested and the party ended with hopes of a repeat evening the next weekend.

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments